Split jump Here are the clarifications for Xcel Platinum bars. My daughters floor routine scoring is starting at 9.5 instead of 10. What are The most common a and B valued skills, Floor: Once the heel drops, the turn is considered complete. If youre struggling with vault, chances are that your run could use some work! I'm looking to find some feasible routine ideas for her. There is no undertime deduction. Shes on XCEL platinum This past season I judged a LOT of beam, and Im excited to share what I learned. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. December 23, 2016, 2:36 am, Juliette LeBlanc There is no minimum time for a Platinum beam routine. . Want more from The Gymnastics Guide? Of course, gymnasts are welcome to compete more difficult skills if they are capable, and I have seem some beautiful, difficult Diamond routines! Diamond beam reminds me of Level 7 beam, with the acro requirement of an acro series and a flight element. Does your gymnast need a pair of grips? It may not display this or other websites correctly. She only gets credit for the first one, and loses the acro Special Requirement. Xcel Platinum is the fourth level in the Xcel gymnastics levels. I assume shes missing a required skill? Both of them have requirements for both A and B valued skills, as well as four Special Requirements in the routine. While these are requirements, some gymnasts compete in the XcelPlatinumlevel without being able to do all the skills listed below. Leaps/jumps that are within 20 of the divisions required split angle will get their full value. The execution deductions are the same in Platinum as they are in the Gold and Diamond divisions. Would I be able to do this in Platinum or will I just have to to a front pike or front layout? Beam: Split jump, Back walkover (maybe a switch leg), Cartwheel, and back tuck or branny dismount. It can be fun to play around with a few different leaps and jumps to see which one the gymnast can perform the best. or you can do a connection The requirements must be fulfilled by skills from the Xcel Code of Points, or by skills from the Xcel Platinum chart. i would say excel gold would be better. Xcel Platinum Beam Skills. This post has been updated to reflect the changes in the 2022-26 Xcel Code of Points. No B acro skills. handtsand backwalkover The platinum gymnasts had an amazing performance at the state which earned them the well-deserved runner up title! All of these vaults are from the handspring family or twisting vaults without saltos. The XcelPlatinumdivision is one level in the Xcel program; here is more information about all thegymnastics levels. This article will help you select the perfect one for your gymnast. It will, however, receive a deduction of 0.10 for lack of amplitude if it is lower than 1 above horizontal. Children need to be under adult supervision at all times. What makes a great Xcel floor routine? Hi, currnetly I am working a front full and am close to doing it on the floor. Regular mount Full turn Split jump- straight jump Bwo-bwo Back tuck dismount I know she needs a B skill - since she's. Make sure to check that their toes arent below their waist in the cast. This article has an overview of several types of gymnastics equipment for home use. fly away, Beam: There are 4 Special Requirements on each event, except for vault. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-banner-1','ezslot_8',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-banner-1-0');A series is a connection of two or more skills in a row. Credit is given for leaps/jumps that are within 20 of the divisions required split angle. Check your email! For beam, since you can do an acro series with or without flight, would it be possible for me to do a backwalkover back tuck dismount because it is a connection and has flight it would just be my dismount. front handspring New Rule for Awarding Handstand Credit The current Xcel Silver bars requirements are: if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1-0');At Xcel Silver, the gymnast must perform at least 5 A Value Parts, which are each worth 0.10 off the Start Value. Bronze: thirty seconds, Silver/Gold: One minute, Platinum: One and a half minutes, Dimond: two minutes. 5. Your workbook is on its way. C dance skills are also allowed. If she had performed a cat leap connected to one of the cartwheels, or a straight jump out of one, she would get Value Part credit for both cartwheels, and the Special Requirement is met. Casts in an Xcel Platinum bar routine are not subject to angle deductions like the DP program. For instance, judges can deduct for artistry, dynamics, rhythm, and overall body posture. If a cast returns to front support, this is also an extra swing. She took First place on bars, beam, floor and in the all around, as well as second on vault! Bronze gymnasts must perform 4 A skills (worth 0.10 each off the Start Value). November 22, 2018, 11:26 am. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',104,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-4-0_1'); .medrectangle-4-multi-104{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Lets take a look at these requirements in the Platinum division. kip RO, Back Tuck and RO, BHS, Back Tuck are considered two different series and will count for Special Requirement credit. The Special Requirements consist of a turn, a dance passage, and two acro passes. For Bronze gymnasts, the legs do not have to touch while they are off the beam, and only one leg needs to reach 45. Gymnasts should maintain a straight-hollow body position, except during swinging elements when a tight arch is acceptable to generate the tap. Any suggestions? JavaScript is disabled. Grab your FREE Goal Setting Workbook here! The legs do not have to come together. The Start Values range from 9.4 to 10.0. FULL XCEL PLATINUM BAR ROUTINE 26 views Dec 23, 2021 0 Dislike Share Save Sophia G 5 subscribers Hello to anyone who is reading this, in this video I did a full bar routine. The circling skill is allowed to reach handstand in Platinum, but if the gymnast performs a turn in handstand, it becomes a restricted skill. P.S. Judges keep saying that our girls are not meeting cast requirements and they all at least parallel. Xcel Platinum Beam Routine, SEMO Classic 2017, 10 year old Shelby Theissen Shelby's a flippin gymnast 98 subscribers Subscribe 4.1K views 6 years ago Shelby scored an 8.65 for this beam. Platinum gymnasts musthave the following in their bar routine: Platinum gymnasts must have the following in their beam routine: Platinum gymnasts must have the following in their floor routine: The next Xcel level in gymnastics after Platinum is Diamond. The requirements must be fulfilled by skills from the Xcel Code of Points, or by skills from the Xcel Diamond chart. The same angle principles apply to Platinum as to all other divisions and levels. However, I want to be on Platinum with my best friend. Check your email! Firstly, a full turn, which fulfills SR #1. Extra swing deductions will also be taken if the gymnast stops and performs an extra pump of the legs into a cast. Xcel Platinum bar routines must have 6 "A" skills and 1 "B" skill to receive full credit for Value Part elements. A backward acro flight series, or forward/sideward to backward acro flight series is considered broken if the series moves slowly between elements, or if the gymnast appears cautious during the connection. Can my platinums do a Xcel Platinum gymnasts MAY perform the following C skills, and they will receive B credit: if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_13',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1-0');Each Xcel division has certain rules that differentiate it from the USAG Development Program. Take a look at this Xcel Beam article to understand what a gymnast should be doing at each division, including Xcel Platinum. Can you compete a front layout front tuck in platinum? Gymnasts are responsible for designing their own Bar, Beam and Floor routines as well as selecting their Vault. This article has been updated to reflect the changes in the 2022-26 Xcel Code of Points. If youre looking for a pair of grips, here is a guide to choosing grips for your gymnast. Some of the Xcel Platinum and Diamond athletes competed at the regional competition over the weekend, and did an amazing job! Your workbook is on its way. Backhand spring If you don't see it in your inbox, be sure to check your Spam and Promotions folders! A clear support skill finishing above horizontal, A Circling Skill (not the mount or dismount), Dance series with 2 skills (they can be the same or different skills). i am in xcel gold and i dont have my flyaway but otherwise i have pretty much everything else. vault: half on Standing Back Tuck for the floor for the tumbling passes would a front handspring step out roundoff back handspring step out, and a front pike work? All Xcel routines will start at 10.0 if the Special Requirements and Value Parts are met. The only change is a clarification on acro series for Platinum and Diamond. Im new to excel. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. This includes skills that are part of an acro series. For more detailed information on each event, check out the articles below: USA Gymnastics Xcel Code of Points, 2022-2026. Book Review: Chalked Up by Jennifer Sey. Would these skills qualify to be in my routines? How Does Scoring Work in College Gymnastics? A skills are worth 0.10, and B skills are worth 0.30. Thanks! on, off land facing away from the table, A skill finishing in clear support above horizontal (not mount or dismount), 360 circling skill (not mount or dismount), Finishes in a clear support (hips away from the bar), Finishes within 10 of the angle requirement, Dance series to include two Group 2 skills, or leaps/jumps from Platinum chart (same or different) AND 1 leap/jump with min. Check out the articles below to learn more about Xcel Platinum! Each division has its own set of skill and difficulty requirements. So, does this mean if a gymnast dismounts with a flyaway half, they wouldnt have to do a free hip? More information about USAG Xcel in general, or more information on Xcel at Emeth. I want to ask my coach if I can move to platinum, but would I be allowed to compete on my own? Xcel Platinum is the fourth of the five Divisions of the Xcel Program. Would this routine work for a 10.0 SV: Leap-Sissone, BWO, full turn, split jump-straight jump, front tuck dismount. My daughter is working on her giant, her coach says yes she can, but im seeing some things that makes me think otherwise. Hi! What has been the hardest skill for your gymnast to acquire or get so far? We disclaim all liability for any physical harm resulting from the information on this website. The gymnast does not need to perform a cast to a certain degree. Can you do a giant in Platinum. A skills are worth 0.10, and B skills are worth 0.30. The deductions listed above are there to separate vaults with good repulsion from vaults that do not have good repulsion. Floor: Can she do a round off with her BT dismount? is that ok. Can you do a flyaway tuck off the high bar as your dismount in Xcel gold? Theres always a lot of talk about what these changes will be. levels. Yes, one of my teammates has that exact routine. If not how do I get in? Any additional tap swings will be subject to the 0.30 extra swing deduction. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-2','ezslot_16',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-2-0');If all of these Value Parts and Special Requirements are performed, an Xcel Silver routine will start at 10.0. beam: leap backwalkover, backwalkover series, front tuck, straight jump, tuck jump, handstand On floor, can I do a front tuck or front pike as my front pass? Any extra casts, or pumps of the legs going into a cast, will also receive the 0.30 extra swing deduction. Handstands that are within 10 of vertical will receive credit with a 0.10 amplitude deduction. back handspring) or an acro series with or without flight (ex. If any other vault is performed, it is considered a VOID vault and scored a zero. Kip cast to horizontal back hip circle, cast stoop on swing swing swing pullover under swing swing swing swing 1/2 turn dismount. Bars: Click Here to Download GymnasticsHQs Do I need a back handspring by now. How about Xcel Diamond? our xcel team only trains 3 hours a day, Im moving to excel from level 6, The excel team at my gym only practices 2h 30 minutes. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. An Xcel Platinum floor routine also has 4 Special Requirements. rules. you dont but the only other dismount for bars is an underswing dismount and its hard to get credit for that. There is an up to 0.20 deduction for a slow connection, and there are also several instances in which the connection is considered broken. Good to know. If you've read the vault and bars articles, you know that judging Xcel gymnastics was really tough for me at first. A candlestick also will NOT fulfill the requirement, because the support is on the upper back and shoulders. C1AA057A-1102-474B-AE54-79445D650D45.jpeg, Creating a Level 10+ Focused Team Program (Finances / Coaching / Athlete Selection / Facility / Etc). One jump or leap with 90 cross or side split (not mount or dismount). Check your email! floor: round off back handspring back tuck, front pike, full turn(360), leap. Keep reading for more detail! Front Tuck Can I compete two front handsprings and either a front tuck round off or front pike in platinum. There is NO bonus given in Xcel. Take a look inside this article for lists of requirements and tips for each division, including Xcel Platinum. Xcel Platinum Team The Spokane Gymnastics Xcel Platinum Team is the second-highest most advanced level of the Xcel program. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Each division has 4 Special Requirements on beam. Can I just do a half on or do I have to do a half on half off? Follow us on Instagram:@thegymnasticsguide. Xcel Diamond bar routines must include 2 B skills and 5 A skills to start from a 10.0. I have girls from England coming over to do a comp in the Bahamas is there somewhere we can download a copy of the Xcel Code of Points? if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_15',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');If all of these Value Parts and Special Requirements are performed, an Xcel Gold routine will start at 10.0. Xcel Platinum Beam Routine TheRussianGymnast 100 subscribers Subscribe 9.9K views 5 years ago Xcel Regionals 2017 Beam 9.35 (Top All Around State Team Qualifiers from each state) I'm going to. Excel Platinum Vault. A long hang pullover can meet the circling skill requirement, but ONLY if it comes from a cast. In a clear circling skill your hips do not touch the bar. The gymnast may also perform C dance skills, which will count as Bs. The only exception is that if the gymnast performs a cast within 10 of the requirement, the requirement will be awarded with a 0.10 amplitude deduction. The roundoff-entry vaults they can perform are: Platinum gymnasts are still not allowed to perform flipping vaults. There are no composition deductions in the Xcel program. A beam routine can last up to 90 . if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_13',103,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_14',103,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-medrectangle-3-0_1'); .medrectangle-3-multi-103{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Every four years, the rules change for Xcel gymnastics under USA Gymnastics. State Meet 2023 Results - Xcel Platinum Congratulations to our platinum team for taking second place at the state meet! Now with a front handspring its a 9.7 but if you good at it you can get less deductions than a half on, so just do whatever one suits you better. This means that a Platinum gymnast can get Special Requirement credit for a cast that is 9 below horizontal, but a 0.10 deduction will be taken for the amplitude of the cast. If so, do they have any sassy ones? Handstand Both of these options are vaults over the sideways mat stack. Claire Headman Round off BHS Tuck tap swinging How Does Scoring Work in College Gymnastics? The Special Requirements in the Diamond division are a combination of the Level 7 and 8 requirements from the J.O. Click to find out how! The gymnasts body completely stops moving between skills, An extra step, hop, jump, or foot movement occurs between skills, The gymnast lands with knees bent, completely straightens them, then bends them again to take off for the second element in the series, The free leg kicks above 45 between skills (example: cartwheel, roundoff series), There is any deviation of body movement that is NOT in line with the beam. The gymnast may perform any A, B, or C skills from the Xcel Code or the Diamond chart. cartwheel cartwheel The coach told her since she was doing nonflight series she needed a B. A pivot turn is no longer allowed to count for the turn Special Requirement. To really set your routine apart, make sure it is performed with great form. My daughter is competing Platinum this year. Will her beam meet platinum requirements? There is a lot of flexibility in beam mounts for Xcel Silver. This gift list for gymnasts is continually updated to bring you the best gifts for your gymnast. Roundoff back handspring. Want to have Your Best Gym Year Ever? A press handstand is too. The beam routine should flow together, with good rhythm. There is flexibility with elements on each of the four events: vault, uneven bars, balance beam and floor exercise. The requirements must be fulfilled by skills from the Xcel Code of Points, or from the divisions corresponding skills chart. The best beam routines display confidence, good form, and good body posture. This helps to level the playing field among gymnasts in that division. If youd like more information on the Sapphire division, piloting in 2022-2023, check out Xcel Sapphire Division Rules. In Xcel Platinum, gymnasts are required to perform more challenging skills, including skills with certain values. The current Xcel Platinum beam requirements are: Minimum 1/1 turn on one foot 1 Acro flight skill OR acro series x2 (at least one element must pass through inverted vertical) Dance series x2, same or different AND a 120 leap or jump Dismount At Xcel Platinum, the gymnast must perform the following Value Parts: 6 A (0.10 each) 1 B (0.30) handstand backwalkover But in the code of points it says horizontal or above. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_13',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-leader-1-0');Another difference between Silver and Bronze is that in Silver, the gymnast must perform her 1/2 turn on one foot. can i do a toe shoot on bars and a tsukahara back tuck on vault or is that not allowed. Jeez Ive met level 8s and level 10s who train less hours, me to . front walkover front walkover. Floor: Yes for bars, beam, and floor. The angle of the cast or circling skill is taken by drawing an imaginary line from the shoulders to the lowest body part. Can you compete a half on vault? front pike Your workbook is on its way. Hi, this is my first year as an xcel platinum gymnast, and i am confused about the requirements. If the goal is to get the gymnast used to competing an acro series, using a flight element in the acro series is a good way to work on the series AND still make sure the Special Requirement is met. Click here to download it! If she is arched, the line is drawn from the shoulders to the belly. A handstand is another allowable skill in the Bronze division. So as one of my passes I do roundoff back-handspring back tuck, can I compete a roundoff back tuck as my other pass? Handstands are all considered the same skills, regardless of the angle achieved. The gymnast may perform any A or B skills from the Xcel Code or the Platinum chart. Level 6 Beam Routine by Claire. How long is Diamond floor music? There are currently 4 levels in the Xcel Program; Silver, Gold, Platinum & Diamond. Can you compete a kip, cast, clear hip, kip, squat on , long hang pullover backhipcircle , cast away fly away? Each division has difficulty restrictions specific to that division. roundoff backhdspring layout A skills are worth 0.10, and B skills are worth 0.30. You dont need a half on half off, just some vaults will give you a lower start value. Scoring in Xcel is based on the routine's Start Value (which is based on Special Requirements, Value Part Requirements, and Execution and Artistry Points) minus total Deductions (which is the total of Execution Deductions, General Deductions, and Chief Deductions). Perfect for birthday, holidays, or anytime! Program. For what requirements gymnasts dont fulfill, the judges take deductions. Read on for some tips on improving your vault run. Check your email! The Xcel Platinum bars Special Requirement that is typically the hardest to meet is the skill finishing above horizontal. At Xcel Silver, the most common acro skills on the beam include a partial handstand. Close to a kip This is your anonymous test thread reply now and try it out! I would REALLY apprceiate it if someone could anwser telling me if these are ok. dive cartwheel This article will help you select the p. How Does Scoring Work in College Gymnastics. It is fine except for the back walkover on beam; it says you need to have a skill with flight, like a back handspring on round off, or a series that can either have flight or not, I am almost 14 years old and I am a level 8 gymnast who is now diamond Xcel it you have any questions I am also a coach and I have been training for a long time. Vault you need a half on half off or with a half on you start out of a 9.8. Follow us on Instagram:@thegymnasticsguide. We think were ok with the routines but need to check a couple of things, like is a changement jump allowable on beam as a link in the jump series? Theres a few people in my group who dont have back handsprings and were able to compete Gold just fine. After assessing the technique of the major skills, what else do judges look for in an Xcel routine? It is in the gymnasts best interest to complete the requirements using as few skills as possible, and using the skills she can complete with the least amount of deductions. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',107,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-107{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}For more information on series connections, with videos, check out this article about beam series. Can you do a front handspring and a half on or half on and half on half off? you need at least a 34.000 at one meet to qualify. If the gymnast performs a partial handstand, in which she does not reach vertical, this would not count as her vertical element. At Xcel Platinum, there is no specific casting requirement. Xcel Platinum Xcel Diamond Levels 1 to 10 . This is consistent through all of the Xcel divisions. Marisa About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . The required leaps/jumps can be in a series, or they can be isolated. Full turn Yes it is but it is not a clear circling skill. Gymnasts are responsible for obtaining their own floor music. This article has been updated to reflect the changes in the 2022-2026 Xcel Code of Points. If her split jump is consistently 180. My tumbling passes last year were front handspring step out, round off, back tuck and front pike. 1. nous utilisons les cookies afin de personnaliser le contenu et les publicits, de fournir des fonctionnalits pour les rseaux sociaux et analyser notre traffic. You can not enter Xcel at Platinum or higher unless you're coming from DP. These requirements are consistent across the divisions, with the difficulty increasing progressively. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thegymnasticsguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_14',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thegymnasticsguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');In Gold beam, there are always questions about the vertical acro element. These requirements are consistent across the divisions, with the difficulty increasing progressively. when i was competing, my coach said that my toes were not parallel with the rest of my body, so i got a 0.5 deduction. If the alternative springboard is used, the vault will be VOID. Whats a 6 A & 1 B valued skills What value is a front full, and can u compete it in platinum? backwalkover on beam Sign up to get the latest updates in your inbox! Full turn. Clear hip circles will get deductions for amplitude (up to 0.40) in Diamond, just as they did in Platinum. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Just like bars, an Xcel Platinum beam routine has 4 Special Requirements. In Xcel Platinum, gymnasts are required to perform more challenging skills, including skills with certain values. Do you have to compete as a gold to be a platinum? General deductions such as rhythm and footwork can separate the good from the great in this division as well. If the gymnast performs a handstand, then a cartwheel to handstand, those skills are considered the SAME, because they are in the same box in the Xcel COP. For the first Special Requirement, a 1/1 turn on one foot . That skill could be a cast, or it could be a circling skill that finishes in clear support. I am in XCEL platinum. This article gives an overview of all of the requirements. A broken connection means that the gymnast will NOT receive Special Requirement credit. There is no minimum time for Xcel floor routines. What are some B skills on beam if I dont have a back handspring yet? There are actually many ways around back handsprings. Steps should be on toe, and the gymnast should maintain good posture throughout the routine. The mat stack must be a minimum of 24 high, and a maximum of 48 high. (sorry if I didnt spell it right) Or is that too high of a skill? I competed level 5 and went to 6 but moved to Xcel because of my after school schedule the Xcel schedule fit better.
Compressed Air Can Home Bargains, Dr Infrared Heater Replacement Bulbs, Landlord Statement For Snap Nys, Articles X