Its feet smell. Q: What do monkey cooks wear when they are working in the kitchen? ", I thought we had something. What did the guy at the party say when he realized there was nothing left to dip his tortilla chip in? 54. A dino-sewer. Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app. " i will have a huge piece of meat to eat just for me .". 29. Get a snack, sit on your couch, and relax with this collection of hilarious waiter jokes! How many dinosaurs can you fit in an empty box?One - after that, the box isn't empty! What do you call an armoured dinosaur in the rain? Mcdonalds is just across the street. Immediately after he dumps water on the waiter, he tells him that he thought that he was Richard Pryor. Three dinosaurs stumble across a magic lamp. 24. There were two goldfish in a tank. Thank you for releasing me, i can grant you each one wishThe genie says happily. What do you call a dinosaur with one eye? Why did the waitress get promoted?She brought a lot to the table. Three dinosaurs stumble across a magic lamp. The first dinosaur thinks hard. Customer: Why doesnt your menu list prices?Waiter: We didnt want to make you sick before the food does. Fasten your sheet belt! A: Tyrannosaurus wrecks ! 33. What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with Fireworks, 5. 7. They also are the focus of serious-minded research conducted in natural history museums and universities throughout the world. There are over 50+ pages of jokes included! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Why did the Archaeopteryx catch the worm? "Rock out with your guac out.". What did one tennis ball say to the other tennis ball? Q: Why did the leopard refuse to take a bath? What's green and hangs from trees?Dinosaur snot! Yes, one Gorgosaurus and nine velociraptors! Q: What did the judge say when the skunk walked into the courtroom? How do you know that an apatosaurus is under your bed? A nearby waiter reached into his shirt pocket, pulled out a clean spoon, and set it on the table. 5. What makes more noise than a dinosaur? He determined that 17.8% of our diners knock the spoon off the table. everyone laughs. With a crane. Q: What did they call prehistoric sailing disasters? Diner: We don't eat dairy, eggs, meat, soy, gluten, or nuts. 20. Her: Ill have the salad, no nuts, please. What do you recommend we get? It will say, "Me Ow!". Frank runs to the waiter and dumps water on him. Now suddenly you're a "waitress" who was "doing her job?". The zookeeper was struggling to explain why two tropical birds were stuck together. I have three wishes, so Ill give one to each of you, the genie announces. Waiter: Can I take your order?Customer: No, I want it. What do you find on a dinosaur's floor?Rep-tiles! 16. 4. #5 A T-Rex has short arms so that everything it holds is close to its heart. Q: What kind of ant is even bigger than an elephant? Welcome to Dinosaur Facts For Kids (and adults of course!) Customer: Waiter, would you please get your thumb out of my soup? 13. You can click the title in the list below to jump to the correct dinosaur jokes section! Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! Yes, one T-rex and nine velociraptors! Try Saras Tops! 26. Youll see the bright red A on its pajamas. "You are dino-mite.". Q: What do you call a wolf that uses bad language? The letter S. 16. Because they cant afford new ones! Which dinosaur knew the most words?The thesaurus! Tyrannosaurus Wrecks CYA!!! Customer: Give me a hot dog.Waiter: With pleasure.Customer: No, with mustard. Oh, for heavens hake! Q: What happens when you cross a wolf with a sheep? Atheist: What's this fly doing in my soup?Waiter: Praying.Atheist: Very funny. What did the policeman say to the bank robbing skunk? Customer: Excuse me, I don't have a fork. A: Because he was tired! Take it back.Waiter: You see? Here is a crop ofthe funniest jokes involving the"terrible lizards," better known as dinosaurs: Why do museums have old dinosaur bones?Because they can't afford new ones! Shutterstock. Q: Why do all ducks fly south for the winter? Sign up for our email list and get these joke cards delivered right to your inbox! 25. If you need a good laugh, you otter check out these hilarious zoo jokes for kids! Grab your set now! What should you do if you find a blue dinosaur? Robert: To get away from the Triceratops! Whats the best way to talk to avelociraptor?Long distance! What started as a fossil collection became a great way to teach, motivate and inspire students of all ages and all over the world about dinosaurs and from that and childrens love of dinosaurs came the site dinosaur facts for kids, a resource for all ages. I was waiting on my food, when my waitress slipped on a wet spot in the dining room. Q: What do you get when you cross a parrot with a pig? What does a waitress do when she finds a cold pizza that was forgotten to be served? 42. Q: How do you make a werewolf laugh? What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with a glove? 6. Did they give you a fork and knife in appreciation? Q: Which kinds of snakes are found on cars? (Closed). Three hungry Dinosaurs are walking together, a Spinosaurus, a T-Rex and an Allosaurus, when they find a magic lamp. Doyouthinkysaurus. What did the mother rope say to her child? . Why was the dinosaur afraid of the ocean? 3. VERY FUNNY Dinosaur jokes for children. What has a prominent head crest, a duck-like bill, and 16 wheels?A Maiasaura on roller skates! What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? 2. It seems only right that the most famous of all dinosaurs has its on dinosaur jokes section. Why did the T-rex cross the road?To eat the chicken on the other side! A dinosaur's shadow. If you like your animal jokes a bit less extinct, check out our bird jokes too - they're like dinosaurs, just a bit more evolved! Mitchell: Well, why did the chicken cross the road? Waitress can afford the same apartment as a physicist with a Phd. 37. We also have a dinosaur jokes infographic you can download or share here as well. Jesus and his disciples . What did the big flower say to the little flower? 9. Because dinosaurs are so wildly popular with kids (and many adults we see you, Ross Geller! Ive got it! he cries, I want a MEATIER shower!. "Thank you for releasing me, i can grant you each one wish " The genie says happily. Why don't dinosaurs ever forget?Because they never knew anything in the first place! Waiter: Did everything come out alright?Customer: Not yet, but Ill let you know in a couple hours. Visit us for the top What did? 1. What would happen if a 100-ton Brachiosaurus stepped on you? Q: What sound do porcupines make when they kiss? 28. 19. Waiter: I see you glass is empty, would you like another one?Dad: Why would I want two empty glasses? Q: What do you call a chicken at the North Pole? What kind of dinosaur can you ride in a rodeo?A Bronco-saurus! Q: Since the chickens wake up when the rooster crows, when do all the ducks wake up? A. Im not saur-ee I came up with this half-baked pun. Q: Where does the parent ape keep their baby ape while sleeping? You can read more about it and change your preferences. #3 You are dino-mite. A: Hiss-story. 50. 50. What should you do if you find a dinosaur in your bed? "The World's Funniest Dinosaur Jokes." 8. Why did the Archaeopteryx catch the worm? Why cant you hear a Pterodactyl go to the toilet? Customer: Waiter, theres a dead fly in my soup! 15. Whats a dinosaurs favorite quote? What comes after extinction? If youre waiting for the waiter at a restaurant, arent you the waiter? #2 Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures. "Jokes About Dogs . 8. Who makes the best prehistoric reptile clothes? What sport is a brontosaurus good at? Your image is too large, maximum file size is 8 MB. Q: Why did the lamb cross the road? Mitchell: Why did the Triceratops cross the road? 12. Q: How do the zookeepers wake the animals in the morning? 24. Get to the dinosaur jokes, already!. Customer: I can't eat this food, it's terrible.Waiter: Well its no good complaining to me, I won't eat it either. 23. What did one Christmas tree decoration say to the other? ThoughtCo, Apr. The accountant knows he is boring. We also participate in other affiliate programs which compensate us for referring traffic. 10. A glass of water would be nice. Waiter: And how would everyone like their steak cooked? You met my family, made me dinner, called me honey. Your account is not active. What was the name of the fastest dinosaur? Customer: Waiter, theres a fly in my soup! What do you call a dinosaur as tall as a house, with long sharp teeth, and 12 claws on each foot?Sir! And while all of that is fascinating . Q: What happened when the wolf swallowed a clock? The waiter was white. Dinosaur Jokes. What came after the dinosaur?Its tail! In fact, these 50 dinosaur jokes for kids are sure to envoke laughter. While at a restaurant, the waitress was totally flirting with me with my wife present. What does a triceratops use to sit on? Waiter: Sorry sir, maybe I forgot about it when I removed the other three. What dinosaur could jump higher than a house? I have never been in love. A: DINOMITE! Panda. Sure, but fishing for compliments is never becoming. 18. 1. A. Customer: Theres a wasp in my dessert. The waiter asks: "What are you doing with this old man?" "I work in his house". It started out as a social media joke, says Ryan "Merf" Murphy. I was waitering the other day and a nice old man asked me for a little spoonso I gently lay him down and hugged him from behind. What do you call a dinosaur wearing a cowboy hat and boots? Social distancing, they stayed 56 million years apart. AGGGHHHH! 11. 12. We take a look at some more here for you. 35. Last month, I applied for a zookeeper position in Australia. If you love monkeying around with your friends and giggling at each others jokes and riddles, you will love our zoo jokes for kids! Grab these jokes today and share them with your family and friends! Q: Why did the dinosaur cross the road ? What sport is a Dreadnoughtus the best at? 19. (Your nose hits the ceiling!) Customer: It reminds me of my ex-wifes cooking. there's a fly in my soup!". Pun lovers have long been pondering what one thing said to another. What was the scariest prehistoric animal?The Terror-dactyl! Why wouldnt the T-Rex get out of bed?He was still dino-SNORING! ventana canyon golf membership fees; what ships are in port at norfolk naval base? What did the duck say to the waiter? well, there arent any new dinosaur bones! What do you call a Tyrannosaurus rex when it wears a cowboy hat and boots?Tyrannosaurus Tex. The spinosaurus looks at this, and says I want it to rain meat from the sky! The genie smiles and huge pieces of meat rain down from the sky for the Spinosaurus to eat. Whats the best thing to do if you see a Tyrannosaurus Rex? The second said: "Me too. What do you call a dinosaur that asks a lot of questions? What do you call a dinosaur as tall as a house, with long sharp teeth, and 12 claws on each foot? Q: What do you get when you cross a chicken with a cow? The waiter's answer was "swimming" or "the backstroke.". Why does the brontosaurus have a long neck? Customer: I thought the meals here were supposed to be like mother used to make.Waiter: They are. 18. I meant nothing . Why did the dinosaur cross the road?Because chickens hadn't evolved yet! What should you do if you find a dinosaur in your bed?Find somewhere else to sleep! Oh but you didn't mention you were a vegetarian, sir. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. Hope you enjoyed these dinosaur Jokes! Whats the best way to raise a baby dinosaur? 2. What do you get when dinosaurs crash their cars? "I've hit guac bottom.". What do you call a dinosaur thats as 4 stories tall, and has long, sharp teeth and 3 ft claws? A: A bud hound. What's purple and green and won't stop singing?Barney taking a shower! Q: What do you call a cow that wont give milk? They're surrounded by scales. The T-Rex looks at the other two and is so hungry. Customer: There is a caterpillar in my salad! 39. 14. Why did the tyrannosaur cross the road? "Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. 19. We double dino dare you! "I can bring it in warm or I can bring it in cold.". What do you call a dinosaur after they break-up with their girlfriend? You'll also enjoy our baseball jokes and our top ten corny jokes. What do you call a dinosaur that asks a lot of deep questions? 16. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense. Which one asked for the clean glass?". They pay then leave. Whats the best thing to do if you see a T-Rex? 7. What do you call a T-Rex who hates losing? Q: How does a lion greet the other animals in the field? Squash. Q: What is the easiest way to count a herd of cows? What sport is a Brontosaurus good at?Squash! Its another Monday and its also dad joke Twitter corner What does a pickle say when he wants to play cards? What do you call a group of dinosaurs who sing? 31. What happened when the brachiosaurus took the train home?He had to bring it back! Fun Fact: Today the closest thing we have to dinos are birds (crazy right?) Especially when carrying something looking great that you didn't order in the end. Dinosaur Jokes P uns. A dino-saw. Q: What do you get when dinosaurs crash their cars ? Its tail. Customer: Look at this chicken! You will receive an email in your inbox. puns! 31. Did you hear about the zookeeper who failed miserably by letting his lions escape? What is a dinosaurs least favorite reindeer? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sign up for our email list and get these joke cards delivered right to your inbox! When he wakes up, he finds himself encased in ice, floating in the middle of the ocean. A scaredactyl. Q: What did the duck say to the waiter when the check came? 12. After all, he says to himself, it is probably only insomnia. 11. What did the little tree say to the big tree? Advertisement. What did one cranberry say to another at Christmas? 17. Its from the same fish. Q: Why did the Dalmatian go to the eye doctor? Q: What is black, white, and red all over? 33. Your thumbs in my soup! Home; Topics; Funniest Jokes; Waiter Jokes Contents. I just can't tricera-stop loving you! You could also use these jokes on their next birthday card. 25. 44. 48. Even the waiter was impressed because it was a Chinese restaurant. Q: What animal is grey, big, and has so many red bumps on the skin? It is not possible to do a joke page without the classic Why did the dinosaur cross the road jokes! 32. One is a copy cat, and the other is a cat copy. Q: What kind of materials do dinosaurs use for the floor of their homes? Waiter: "You are the reason why I drink after work.". What do you call a gigantoraptor that won't stop talking?A dino-bore! 21. 10. Why was the dinosaur sad after it ate a pillow? 3. 9. Q: What do you call it when Alpacas sing? "Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures.". 16. 3.. Whats the best way to raise up a baby dinosaur? Q: How do you stop a mouse from squealing? 34. When can three giant dinosaurs get under an umbrella and not get wet?When it's not raining! Q: What do you call a naughty hippopotamus in nature? What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with fireworks? Waiter: I'm sorry sir, I didn't realise you where a vegetarian! What kind of materials do dinosaurs use for the floor of their homes? RELATED: Pig Puns That Will Make You Snort. What happened after the dinosaur took the bus home? By submitting email you agree to get Bored Panda newsletter. 4. She keeps asking how my food is. it pours salt on your head and gets out a fork. Q: What is the best way to catch a squirrel? How about with no milk? Q: What do you call an elephant in a phone box? We promise these clean and wholesome jokes will be the funniest youve ever herd! What has a spiked tail, plates on its back, and sixteen wheels? Q: What did the cat on the smartphone say? 1. "Vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate," answered the new waitress in a hoarse whisper. What did the cheese say when he looked in the mirror? They rub it, and a genie appears. This day was pretty roar-some. 20. After trying to eat it for while one decides to give it a rub. How many waiters does it take to change a light bulb? Waiter Rule: The Waiter Rule refers to a common belief that one's true character can be gleaned from how one treats staff or service workers, such as a "waiter".The . Q: What did the wolfman say when he met his new neighbor? What do you call a dinosaur who hates losing? Love good jokes and bad puns! Q: What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk? Y-stinction. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? 35. What did the buffalo say when his son left for school? 32. 13. 1. I guess it wasnt the first time he couldnt connect to the server. Waiter: How would you like your steak sir? 7. What did Darth Vader say to the Emperor at the Star Wars auction? Q: What is a cat's favorite movie? 15. Customer: Waiter, would you please get your thumb out of my soup? 20 Dino-Mite Dinosaur Puns. Customer: Waiter, please bring me something I never had. And trust us, it'll be priceless. Dinosaurs have been featured in many serious movies, from King Kong in 1933 and its remakes, through animations such as The Land Before Time series, and on to later special-effects-laden extravaganzas including the Jurassic Park/World features. What did the Venus fly trap say to the waiter? You will then click to confirm your subscription. What should you do if you find a blue Dilophosaurus? What's the best way to raise a baby dinosaur?With a crane! Not to be outdone, the second dinosaur thinks even harder. ", The Mandalorian was my waiter, and I think I angered him because he threatened to tamper with my food. "The World's Funniest Dinosaur Jokes." 19 St Patrick's Day Jokes That Will Have You Dublin Over With Laughter. A Stegosaurus on roller skates! We have over 100 Dinosaur jokes on this page for you to laugh at, groan at and write down to go tell your family! Joke Sources. The genie waves his tail and the biggest dinosaur leg drops down from the . Today is special. Q: What kind of dinosaur can you ride in a rodeo? 38. 43. Searching his memory, he yells to the horse, "Hallelujah! Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. 32. Q: What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with fireworks? Played by Jeff Goldblum in the multi-billion dollar Jurassic Park franchise, Dr. Ian Malcolm is a noted mathematician who is brought in to assess the viability of the dinosaur theme park on the remote Isla Nublar, off the coast of Costa Rica. What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with a pig? (Closed), This Artist Reimagines Studio Ghibli Movies Into Stunning Watercolor Paintings, And Here Are 14 Of Them, Im Not Coddling Her Anymore: After Years Of Walking On Eggshells Around Her Childless Sister, This Mother Stands Up For Her Son, 30 Of The Best It Doesnt Work Like That Tales Shared By Representatives Of Different Professions, 50 Rare Historical Photos That You Probably Haven't Seen Before, Woman Pays A Lot Of Money For A Comfortable Seat On The Train, Elderly Woman Wants Her To Move, "False Frugalities": 45 Examples Of People Trying To Save But Actually Losing Money, Storage Company Charges Client For Something That Never Existed, So She Pretends Like It Does And Now They Have To Find It, "Can't Approve Overtime? What do you get when a dinosaur sneezes?Out of the way as quickly as you can! 11. What did the dog say when it sat on some sandpaper? A: It was the chicken's day off. Comet! What did the tree say to the tree surgeon? They rub it, and a genie appears. You laugh now, but the skeletal remains of dinosaurs dont find it humerus. Q: What do you call a fish without an eye? 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Even those of us that love dinosaurs like you and me need a break now and then. And make sure the glass is clean.". What do you get if you cross a T- rex with explosives? Ankle-is-sore-us. What do you call a dinosaur with no ears? For example, in 2019 alone, paleontologists unearthed a new bat-like dinosaur fossil, created a robotic dinosaur model that could run on a treadmill, and (continued) to debate what actually spelled the end for these reptilian beasts. top group of 5 athletic directors, tony warren partner ernst walder,
Oregon High School Track Records, The Hmong In California Cultural Issues And Trends, Man Killed In Construction Accident Yesterday, Eureka Math Grade 4 Module 4 Lesson 1, Articles W