Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Pray and come against demons whose targets and assignment are the leaders of the body, their spouses, marriages and families; declare that they shall not prosper, in Jesus name. thank you, this is very useful. Prayer Points for Victory (Spiritual Warfare Prayers) Unable to add item to List. Pray and receive excellence, favor and skill for promotion and real success on your job, in Jesus name. So, never let your gun run out of bullet. Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. One of such weapon is prayer which is the focus on this post on spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1 Thessalonians 1:11. 35. 2 Thessalonians 3:3, The thiefs purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. Daily Prayer of Binding and Loosing 9. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 25, 2020. You the satanic agents delegated to fight against Apostolic Revival Church, receive the angelic slap of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Every Jordan river that is contesting with the divine destiny of Apostolic Revival Church, be parted by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. 28. Praise God for victory in Jesus mighty name. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Every Pharaoh spirit and water spirits who are stubbornly pursuing Apostolic Revival Church, perish in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus Christ. Pray and command their hold to be broken over your finances, in Jesus name. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-2','ezslot_18',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-2-0');The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. , ISBN-13 However, this is the time where the forces of darkness are in operation. We all need bible verses about fighting battles in our armory. Every word in this book is based on the holy scripture and so is alive and active. I terminate every satanic program for members of Apostolic Revival Church to become meat for demonic beast and fowls, in the name of Jesus Christ. Gods Word is one of the weapons of our warfare you know, and nothing can take its place. PDF Dr D K Olukoya Prayer Points - gny.salvationarmy.org I thank you Dr Daniel Olukoya for writing this wonderful book. The power of 3 am prayers The warfare prayer between 12 am to 3 am is a very significant moment physically and spiritually. O Lord, empower my prayer altar by fire. Breakthroughs come out of nowhere..Tremendous Powerful results for Spiritual Warfare Mighty Warriors to live fearless and dominate. The letters are very small and the book has a lot of blank space. Publisher PRAISE: Acknowledge and praise how Gods character is revealed in these verses. Prayer Points. I am grateful to have found this. 21 Prayer Points For Supernatural Breakthrough (901,257) Warfare: Total Deliverance from Spiritual Spouse (319,079) The NUMBER 9 (NINE): Prophetic Meaning in the bible (257,283) Atomic power of prayer words transcribed PART 1 (243,999) Deliverance Scriptures Against Spiritual Spouses (219,816) [16] His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.". Two thumbs up. Kindly drop your comments below if you found this warfare prayer points for the church pdf helpful. He is a brilliant scientist with 80 published papers in journals, but he is very humble! Source: apostolicrevivalchurch.blogspot.com. (Luke 13:16, KJV). prayerpointsaltar - June 7, 2020 This the MFM midnight battle prayer points 2021 (PDF) to enable you to bulldoze the enemies of your life as compiled by Dr. Daniel Olukoya. Whether you realize it or not, there is a spiritual war going on all around us and a fierce battle is being fought for souls. A must have for every christian who desire to live a victorious life. And that we will be rescued from perverse and evil men; for not all have faith. 3. As a researcher, he has over seventy scientific publications to his credit. Commit them to your memory and then through meditation, get them into your spirit, for thats where you need them for proper and permanent storage. Pray and bind evil spirits that are seeking to afflict your mind with weaknesses, confusion and failures, in Jesus name. Thank you, God bless you. (Deuteronomy 8:18, KJV), PEOPLE ALSO READ: Warfare Prayer Points For The Church. Prayers for you, Evelyn! Healing Prayer By The Laying-On-Of-Hands For Healing 13. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. , i have suffered relentlessly with a disease for 30 years, and it is called "the most painful affliction known to mankind" by medicine! For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;). O God who answers by fire, arise and destroy the kingdoms of the Queen of Heaven, the Queen of the Coast and Lucifer that are fighting against Apostolic Revival Church, in the name of Jesus Christ. The prayers points are amazing. , ISBN-10 When it comes to warfare prayers and scriptures, note, pray, and keep these 15 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures close to your heart when facing spiritual battles. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Ephesians 6:10-12, We are human, but we dont wage war as humans do. On a final note, we would implore you to take the time to pray these prayer points in the spirit more than any other way. 5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul. In this day and age of spiritual wickedness.. We have a manuel on how to fight and actually win this war. I command the destiny helpers of Apostolic Revival Church to manifest by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ. 4. Warfare prayers, like any form of prayer to our Heavenly Father, are prayers that are always heard solely because of the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son. Dangerous Enemies, Dangerous Prayers by Pastor Olukoya For Warfare Prayers PDF Click >>> HERE <<<. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. We now bring you a compilation of the warfare prayer points bythe General Overseer (G.O) of Mountain of Fire Miracles Ministry (MFM), Daniel Olukoya to help Christians bulldoze the enemies battling their lives. a vehicle of destruction. Your email address will not be published. Pray and ask the Lord to help them not to fall for bad friends and satanic influences, in Jesus name. You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. If you desire to see things work in your life, you must engage in these prayer of deliverance. No one. (Proverbs 6:12-14, KJV). Fire of heaven, locate every satanic altar carrying evil blood and issuing chants against the prosperity of Apostolic Revival Church, burn them to ashes today, in the name of Jesus Christ. Luke 10:19, But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. Warfare Scriptures | Upper Room Fire Prayer Ministry This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Warfare Prayer Points For The Church PDF - Olukoya The One who conquered death! I also prayed for my husband's finances, as he is an artist, and this one person had not paid for his drawings for months! Let the blood of Jesus speak confusion to the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus. Now, go ahead and thank God for answer to these prayers, in Jesus name. Thanks and God bless you. Apostolic Decrees. Declare that henceforth, your business shall become renowned, shall go international and spread abroad, in Jesus name. I love your books Dr olukoya I started receiving delivrance only liscento to your messages on YouTube the prayers points after the messages i write them and pray them again and again. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. Simply come to the Authority of all things and bow before Him in prayer. (Psalm 90:17, KJV). All satanic monitoring devices deployed against me ahead of evil reinforcement and . If God is for us, who can be against us? : Unsubscribe at any time. it is changing my lifre to amazing miracle blessings! For those that have made the decision to put their trust in Jesus - who died on the cross to pay the price for sin and rose from the grave and we now trust in Him as the Lord and Savior of our life. It is a one of a kind book! I always go to my Heavenly Father first, (and many of the prayers do this ) then i ask Father to use the weapon as the prayer point says, in the name of Jesus (Yeshua is his hebrew name) Dr DK Olukoya also does this. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. You must engage in a devil resisting warfare prayers. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. We are the threshold of a revival of spiritual warfare. God bless you. 32. Putting On the Full Armor of Father God 10. Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_17',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0');14. , Paperback prayer points. The pain keeps you from sleeping or chewing, breezes hurt terribly. O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-1','ezslot_17',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-1-0');He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. Instruments and weapons of darkness put in place to frustrate Apostolic Revival Church, become impotent today, in the name of Jesus Christ. Nothing compares. Enjoyed reading this book, lots of information to use. Full of scriptures and examples, this is a handbook for spiritual warfare. I had no idea how deep deliverance can go.. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2023. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick. Psalm 35:8 says, "Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself . 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, on 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month, 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service, 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses), 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service, 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church, 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses), 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses), 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival, 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses). Job 5:13-15, KJV: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong. We met my daughters boyfriend that day, and for the first time i sat on the porch with a breeze and had Zero pain! Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. Blessings to you. 5. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? This means that if we want to free ourselves from the hands of the rulers of dark spots, it is warfare because . Warfare Prayers And Scriptures - Raise Your Sword This will be of great use and value today and in the future. a terrific weapon. It is the time where destinies are attacked for the purpose of destruction, stealing and weeping. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF PRAYERS 1. This manual is the first of its kind. Pray and bind spirits that are seeking to afflict your body with cancers, diabetes, and other forms of incurable diseases, in Jesus name. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-box-4','ezslot_5',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-box-4-0');Jesus did not overcome Satan just by prayer, He overcame Him by quoting what was written the Word. This Is The Victory That Has Overcome The World, Even Our Faith. Hence the Holy Spirit has released the prophetic revelations in this book in order to place us in good stead for a unique role in this end times. Remain blessed! 16. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. As a researcher, with a profound prophetic insight into the realm of the spiritual, he has produced a wealth of publications including the best selling Prayer Rain. Pray and come against spirits of worldliness and all worldly pleasures, forces that keep you focus on pursuing the cares of this world at the detriment of your spiritual life and of the kingdom, in Jesus name. READ ALSO: Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. Pray and declare that no satanic invasion of your church with demons of lust, fornication and worldliness shall prosper, in Jesus name. We praise you for all that you have done, do, and will do. Psalm 59:1, 9-10 NIV, In the west, people will respect the name of the LORD; in the east, they will glorify him. My Father My Father every witchcraft manipulation in my life, destiny and family be destroyed by the power in the Blood of Jesus. 20 Warfare Prayer Points For The Church | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide Today by the leading of the holy spirit, I have compiled 45 prayer points against the arrows of death, this prayer points will guide you as you wage spiritual warfare against the spirit of death. Warfare Scriptures | Ministry - Upper Room Fire Prayer Prayer Rain - Dr D. K. Olukoya 2016-02 Prayer Rain provides a way out for all those suffering under satanic harassment and oppression. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I write to encourage followers of Jesus Christ. This lasted 30 hours! Prayer Against Marine Prisons | Spiritual Warfare Prayer Vigil We have compiled 20 spiritual warfare prayers against marriage intruders. O Lord, arise and deliver Apostolic Revival Church from every satanic plan and agenda and bring us to Your place of rest, in the name of Jesus Christ. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_28',135,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-2-0');I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_15',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0');O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD. Psalm 97 The greatness and power of the Lord over all creation! Sold by Cash Stretcher and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 4. There is only one word that i felt needed to be listed differently, He writes " May the Holy Ghost Vomit." This is from the language issue. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. Father Lord make my life and destiny extremely dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus. Then he said to me, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Romans 8:31 NIV, But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. These spiritual warfare prayers will serve as a guide as we wage spiritual warfare for the salvation of our marriage. 26. I refuse to allow my angels of blessings to depart, in Jesus' name. For any warfare or battle you are going through, have your bible, this book, fasting and midnight prayers 12am-3am and you will defeat the enemy. the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 Corinthians 10:3-4, Stay alert! BRINGING OUT THE SUPER POWERFUL BIG GUNS! (See 2 Corinthians 2:14, KJV and Ephesians 6:12-18, NIV). It has the chapters and all.. just a side note it would be best to purchase a bible that was made before or around 2003 because newer Bible's take away Real names of the weapons God has written in the Bible you will see just buy a older bible and a newer bible and compare never lean on what some one else teaches you about CHRIST Get it for yourself thanks you for making this book it even let me read the first 5 chapter's on Kindle before the book can in the mail As for this discount I received the first time I purchased but the second time I payed full price best thing I ever could have brought in my life, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. READ ALSO: Warfare Prayer Points For The Church. Pray and come against demons of hatred and disunity in the family, in Jesus name. Heavenly Father, I need you. Spiritual warfare scriptures and prayers are all throughout the bible. 33 Great Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points Pray and ask the Lord to invade your family with His peace, love, tolerance, forgiveness and kindness, in Jesus name. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. Build my confidence and trust in only you and I desire for you to be glorified! I was so Utterly Desperate!! Warfare prayer points for the church pdf tags: prayer points for the church growth, prayer points for church revival, intercessory prayer points for the church, prayer points for the church with bible verses, warfare prayer points with scriptures, prayer points for church growth pdf, prayer points for church service. 101 weapons of spiritual warfare. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Faithvictorious.com is a participant in theAmazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites toearn fees by linking to Amazon.comand affiliated sites. READ ALSO: Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection. Any spirit of Balaam hired to curse the progress of Apostolic Revival Church, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Pray and bind forces of wickedness that promote break down of law and order in the community, state and nation, in Jesus name. Please help me pray for my marriage , my husband is seriously mani pulated , please for him . Five stars. The Bible calls believers christian soldiers. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 41. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies. Pray and bind demons that are sent to derail and distract the church from its primary focus of soul winning and discipleship, in Jesus name. I withdraw my blessing from any coven, evil pot or gathering in the name of Jesus. Organized strategy of the hosts of demonic world against my life and destiny, be rendered null and void in Jesus name. Prayer Points For Deliverance From Captivity - Olukoya 8 Warfare Prayers Against Evil Reinforcement By Dr D.K. Olukoya I have enjoyed praying using these bible verses. Your email address will not be published. Protect me from those who have come to destroy me. 6. This book is very powerful in the arts of spiritual warfare. Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; yea, many shall make suit unto thee. Thank you so much for these prayer points. This doesn't mean you'll never struggle with sin, it means you no longer love or pursue sin but instead, submit to Jesus as your Lord and King. The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him. we offer below as with ease as evaluation Olukoya Prayer Points Pdf what you taking into consideration to read! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');They have no other job, but to stop you from being effective for God, stop you from going all out for your God, stop you from developing your faith life to the fullest. (Psalm 32:8, KJV). The blood that speaks better thing than the blood of Abel, speak favor and progress into my life in the name of Jesus. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Cover me with your love as I wait for you. But I still say thank you to Dr Olukoya may God continue to Bless you more and more abundantly in Jesus name. In the Precious name of Jesus I ask itand recieve it back !!! Pray and ask the Lord to inspire you with fresh ideas, insights and concepts that make for financial exploits, in Jesus name. Not for the timid.. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. Assurance prayers 3. love warfare prayers prayers needed for healing and deliverance thank you. In Jesus Name, Amen. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-sky-4','ezslot_26',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-sky-4-0');No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. Be blessed as you join this spiritual warfare prayer session to pray against marine prisons and recover all that they might have taken from you by fire in Je. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The devil has wreaked a lot of havoc upon humanity. (James 3:16, KJV), 11. PDF Dr D K Olukoya S Deliverance And Prayer Bible Fire What are some prayer points? The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. 3. I declare no weapon formed against Apostolic Revival Church shall prosper; every power out to drink the blood of any member of Apostolic Revival Church, I overturn your works: eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus Christ. 36. Pray and ask the Lord to rekindle the flame of holy love, in your marriage, in Jesus name. PDF 101 Weapons of Spiritual Warfare - christiandiet.com.ng Pray and bind evil forces that are inflicting you with weakness and prayerlessness, in Jesus name. God bless you with more wisdom and strength and fire ? When attacks start to occur I grab this book pray the prayer points..It clears the atmosphere fast the spiritual attacks quickly cease. Pray and bind spirits that afflict with sicknesses, diseases and torments, in Jesus name. Be strong and courageous, for thus the LORD will do to all your enemies with whom you fight.. instead i just pray" may the Holy Spirit reveal".. prayer points. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-1','ezslot_19',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-1-0');Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. Job 5:13-15, KJV: He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong. Then buy the kindle version for 10 $ or like me, get this 388 pg book to hold in your hand! God continue to strengthen you in his word. You are such a great blessing from God in this end time of mankind filled with all sorts of wickedness. With him is only an arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles. And the people relied on the words of Hezekiah king of Judah. You have to be intelligent in it, you have to be skilled at it and you have to be wise at the deployment and use of scriptures at specific occasions and circumstances. You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. the prayer points in this book are Holy Ghost anointed. Satanic agents assigned to fight against Apostolic Revival Church, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2023, The product met my expectation and requirements, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2023.
Farewell Message To A Teacher Who Passed Away, Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah Baby, Tony Fields Actor Death, Shadow Mountain Community Church Seating Capacity, American Press Obituaries Lake Charles, La, Articles W