Again not as big of an issue if it was mounted on the wall plaque it didn't come with! United Cutlery UC3108 Hobbit Staff of Gandalf Knife with Pipe & Display, Gray. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 40 5/8" unsharpened 420 J2 stainless blade inscribed with runes in the Tolkien language of Anything 16 inch and above is truthfully a small machete. This Gil Hibben classic masterpiece was designed with the ancient Scottish Highlanders in mind. This really isn't a knife that you would carry around on a daily basis, (unless you live "Down under") Highlander recommended!! WebUnited Cutlery Knives. At first I wasn't sure what I thought of the wire wrapped look, but it actually feels great in the hand, not so smooth and shiny (even though it is) that it'll slip from your grip and it looks very cool. All Rights Reserved. Duties may also beapplied byyour local government. Sharp, clean, and high quality. It has a razor sharp 8 3/4" 420 stainless steel blade and a stainless steel wire-wrapped handle. The sword looks very much like the blade he uses in the series. NEW. I have a few new age bowie's that really are small machetes. Highlander Duncan MacLeod Katana Sword Replica Highlander Like all the other Hibbons I have. Fit and finish is awesome, beautiful. Officially licensed authentic replica of Duncan MacLeods katana. S0533 ANIME HIGHLANDER SERIES CONNOR MACLEOD TACTICAL DRAGON TAICHI SWORD LOT 3 Opens in a new window or tab. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Knives for Sale at Knife Depot - Over 10,000 In Stock Made of genuine and imitation leather, this custom designed scabbard can be worn on the side or back, and features a fully adjustable strap harness. Is any company ever gonna make a movie accurate break down version complete in an awesome 80's suitcase? I highly recommend anyone that wants to be an actor in cheesy B-Movies quickly buy this sword and use it to chop off someone's head. I will definitely be ordering another Gil Hibben knife from Trueswords: officially my new go-to site. The handle grip is cast one piece hardened resin, to precisely match the look, feel, and weight of real aged ivory. If your Web browser is not enabled to use JavaScript, you may not be able to use all features of this site. United Cutlery Highlander The Kurgan used his signature weapon throughout the film as he battled through the ages in pursuit of his fellow immortal, Connor McLeod (Christopher Lambert).ppThe sword bears the insignia Highlander MFR by United Cutlery and is United Cutlery Swords - Swords of The East WebWe hold ourselves to high standards of quality and design, as well as standards of performance. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. This iconic sword is for the first time being made with a real hand-forged, 1045 carbon steel blade and authentically detailed faux ivory handle. I did a video action editing project for a college course and it was based off the t.v. This product is currently unavailable for purchase. Worth the $$. A terrifying, formidable weapon. This Gil Hibben classic masterpiece was designed with the ancient Scottish Highlanders in mind. The Hibben Highlander Bowie that I received from BUDK is exactly what I have come to expect. This is perfect size and is truly a beautiful looking knife. As you might be able to tell from the pics this is not the case with this sword. It is sharp, but not as sharp as what I was expecting from other reviews. Highlander Sword Duncan Macleod In my opinion I wish I had saved my money and bought the really expensive one done by Paul Chen! Amazon.com: Customer reviews: United Cutlery UC2613 Officially licensed authentic replica of Connor MacLeods katana. I was so excited to finally get this sword. highlander sword HIGHLANDER Due tothe Wayfair Ruling, some USStates may berequired topay sales tax. 25cm The blade has been dulled for safety and a blood groove features along its length. Propstore Ltd. The weight is perfect, seems to cling to my hand as a part of me. A replica of the Kurgans (Clancy Brown) sword from Russell Mulcahys action fantasy Highlander. If your Web browser is not enabled to use JavaScript, you may not be able to use all features of this site. WebUnited Cutlery's Black Kogane Dynasty Tachi Sword in Damascus steel is a fine example of the company's push towards better yet still affordable products. The United Cutlery replica has been meticulously crafted using actual prop reference materials. $195.07. WebUnited Cutlery UC2613 Highlander Kurgan Sword. Delivery was quick and the package arrived in good condition. Don't waste your time or money with this mall ninja junk! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for United Cutlery UC2613 Highlander Kurgan Sword at Amazon.com. This is the first Gil Hibben for me and I will not stop here. View cart for details. Still, c'mon United Cutlery-do you really need to put that on the blade? Wow, what an awesome Bowie Knife. United Cutlery is known in the industry for its creativity and innovative product designs. You seem to be using an unsupported browser. When I bought the new versions I found them to be fully functioning high carbon steel blades that are quite authentic and closer in detail to the movie and show right down to the sayas (scabbards). 99. Each knife This sword is magnificent! Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2011. Katanas, Japanese Samurai Swords | Authentic or Replica It also features a mirror polished stainless steel guard and Officially licensed authentic replica of Connor MacLeods katana. The sword bears the insignia Highlander MFR by United Cutlery and is made from stainless steel with a leather grip and a rounded pommel. All prices are exclusive ofsales taxes. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2013. M48 Tactical Survival Hammer And Hunting Spear with Sheath Combo, 24-Piece Ridge Runner Throwing Knives Set, Serpent Breath Sword Of Uhtred - Officially Licensed, Stainless Steel Blade, Cast Metal Handle, Leather-Wrapped Grip - Length 37, United Cutlery Colombian Machetes Sawback Survival Machete, The Lord of the Rings Glamdring Sword Of Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings Sting Sword of Frodo Baggins, Kit Rae Black Axios Sword Cane 1045 Carbon Steel Blade, Leather-Wrapped Grip, TPU Shaft Length 37 1/2, Night Watchman Heavy Duty Self-Defense Sword Cane - 1060 High Carbon Steel Blade, Aluminum Shaft, Fiber-Filled Nylon Handle - Length 37 1/2". It's well balanced perfect. This iconic sword is for the first time being made with a real hand-forged, 1045 carbon steel blade and authentically detailed faux ivory handle. Username or email *, Username *, Email address *, Password *, Copyright 2022. Highlander Very easy to sharpenIt's replaced my Book of Eli knife as the centerpiece of my knife bookshelf case thingy. WebHighlander Conner Katana Item #: UC2593 Officially licensed authentic replica of Connor MacLeods katana. Item was as described and packaging was perfect. Save highlander sword united cutlery to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. and I love it as much now as then. 27" blade, 40" overall. Mid-Century Oneida Rogers Highland Rose Pattern Stainless Flatware, VINTAGE Oneida HIGHLAND ROSE Ladle, Fork and Spoon Stainless Steel (USA), 5 Oneida Ltd HIGHLAND ROSE Cocktail Seafood Forks 6" Stainless Flatware, Wm A Rogers Premier Oneida Stainless Highland Rose Pattern Salad Forks Set of 2, Oneida HIGHLAND ROSE Stainless 1881 Rogers Ltd Glossy Choice Flatware A85WU, Oneida HIGHLAND ROSE Stainless Serving Fork 1881 Rogers LTD Glossy Flatware A60G, Medieval United Cutlery Helmet Lord of the Rings Hobbit Viking Helmet, Medieval United Cutlery Helm of ISILDUR Lord of the Rings Hobbit Helmet Replica, Medieval Knight United Cutlery Helm of ISILDUR Lord of the Rings Hobbit Helmet, 24" Scottish Targe Highland Warrior Medieval Shield Hardwood Leather Grip S018, MAGNUM GIL HIBBEN HIGHLANDER, Stainless Steel Messer, Vintage Gil Hibben Highlander Bowie Sheath Knife Knife United Cutlery UC627, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. This iconic sword is for the first time The first runs had a silver wire wound grip instead of stainless but that aside it is still a beautiful knife. Prices donot include shipping, handling orany local taxes. Officially licensed authentic replica of Duncan MacLeods katana. In fact the design is so poor that it completely ruins the one side of the sword. Very nice , heavy duty and nice looking ,good craftsmanship. Strong. Being a huge Highlander fan I already own the Marto versions of Duncan and Connor's swords but just couldn't bring myself to pay so much money for the Marto Kurgan sword. (124cm Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2011. I love it! The snap will pop out with a little force on the blade but it won't affect wear as it is snug and gravity will help keep it there. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Connor took the sword upon the death of his friend and mentor Juan Snchez Villa-Lobos Ramrez in 1547 at the hands of the Kurgan. The handle grip is cast one-piece hardened resin, to precisely match the look, feel, and weight of real aged ivory. SHARPER. I've been waiting a decade for this knife to become reasonably priced, so thanks United Cutlery and Hibben for the great reproductions. Duties may also beapplied byyour local government. Brand New. KULL THE CONQUEROR SWORD, An Authentic Reproduction by United Cutlery. The blade is a perfect length for a bowie, it's got nice heft and I have no doubt it'll skin what you want to skin and then clean up nicely to hang on your side again. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you have any questions about anything you see in the Built great knife. I bought this sword for my boyfriend, he loves the highlander movie and I do as well, and he has always wanted the kurgan sword so I looked around online for where I could buy it and I discovered that were a bunch of different versions of the sword used as props in the first film but I don't know if you can purchase the less sophisticated versions so technically there are primarily 2 different mainstream versions of the sword that you can buy: Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2013. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. WebUnited Cutlery. For the first time this sword includes the unseen overcoat scabbard that Duncan used to carry this sword unseen in public. All $ prices are exclusive of VAT, although clients in some US States may be required to pay sales tax on their order following the Wayfair ruling; these will be calculated at checkout. In conclusion if you got the money for the Paul Chen one than get it. The only problem with mine is the button on the sheath does not reach around the snap closedbut who cares its an amazing Bowie! The United Cutlery replica has been meticulously crafted using actual prop reference materials. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2015, Excellent product the best buy I ever made. Free shipping for many products! Highlander Dark Magic Katana Remaster (#234838202213), Marto Sword of the Sorceror Highlander RARE! I just love all of them. I loved this knife and the wire handle is very comfortable and doesn't slip. Also there is no wall plaque included and all the ones I already own don't fit the sword as it requires very long pegs/screws to mount it on a plaque correctly. Excellent quality sharp and strong and all stainless how can you go wrong! I quit counting the offers I've had for it over the years as I have no intention of parting with it. This sword is a high-quality piece! show. WebTRUEKATANA Highlander Sword, Duncan Macleod Dragon Straight Sword No Guard Red. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This page was last updated: 01-May 22:47. Built-To-Order Weaponry - Sabersmith I think everybody needs a few. The handle grip is cast one piece hardened resin, to precisely match the look, feel, and weight of real aged ivory. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Add to Cart. Razor sharp, now i need the Damascus one. 41 1/2 in total length 27 in blade Great item all the way around! 27" blade, 40" overall. This site uses cookies to deliver services in accordance with the. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2011. or Best Offer +$27.54 shipping. 52 7/8" overall. 2021 United Cutlery Corporation. The product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. Beast of a knife. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For over twenty years United Cutlery has been distinguished by their unique and innovative product designs that cover a wide range of knives and United Cutlery Collectible, Film & TV Swords The United Cutlery replica has been meticulously crafted using actual prop reference materials. It has a razor sharp 8 3/4" 420 stainless steel blade and a stainless steel wire-wrapped handle. I got it by chopping off the head of Christopher Lambert. Please email us if you have any questions. $150.00. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, United Cutlery UC2592 Highlander Duncan Katana Sword, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for United Cutlery UC2592 Highlander Duncan Katana Sword. Add to Cart. United Cutlery Knives & Swords - Discount Cutlery Very impressed, beautiful knife, very good weight and shape so it really feels nice. All conversions presented are approximate. They differentiate themselves by offering exclusive designs, patented Read honest and unbiased product reviews Made from cast yellow brass or brass plated metal, the kashiri (end cap), menuki Read More >> or Best Offer. Really solid and beefy. $54.45 shipping. Valiant Sword GOLD: GH5021G : 900 : 2010: Valiant Sword Damascus: GH5021D : 100 : 2010: highlander (black), raven, raptor, warbird bowie and warbird dagger) One run of 500 units is marked Collectors Matched Set: One Item #: UC2592. In all fairness though I think they legally can't do that since it might push it into the automatic knife category.even so the blades slowly move out and retract with a not very well hidden slide button. It has more self defense properties than you will believe. Not that I intended to go taking heads but for the $150+ I spent on it I expect a little more than a chunk of stainless steel that rattles and feels like it will fly right off the handle just by picking it up. or Best Offer. I've had this Hibben fantasy blade for 20 yrs. WebProduct Description This Gil Hibben classic masterpiece was designed with the ancient Scottish Highlanders in mind. This page works best with JavaScript. 199.99. Small Business. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. United Cutlery Forged Highlander Conner Katana. United Cutlery Tactical & Fantasy Blades - Kult of Athena Used originally in the Oliver Stone's natural born killer, it is indeed a killer. 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars (62) $205.99 $ 205. 9.84" highlander sword united cutlery for sale | eBay great weight and size. I absolutely love this knife! Also for as much as I heard about accuracy to the movie etc. Sponsored. Great look, heft, feel, and gripvery solid knife. Super sharp, heavy duty, chopper. Also the blade breakers (pop out spikes) on mine are rather loose and wobbly and don't line up with the blade correctlythey also feel like they would break if over used. WebTags. UC1122. This IS a fine piece of cutlery!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You will be charged in US Dollars (USD$). United cutlery Highlander Connor Macleod Katana | eBay For the first time, these iconic weapons are being made with genuine hand-forged carbon-steel blades and authentically detailed faux-ivory handles. New items restocked, buy now before they are gone! This version features the correct, 24K gold plated extra thick stuba, authentic metal tang caps, improved sculptural details, and authentic red scabbard with genuine red leather sword hangar to match the one worn by Ramirez in Highlander 1. 5cm). Can't comment on the longevity of the edge on the blade but it'll be great to harvest enough buck to bring it to the grind stone every season. Gonna get a similar Gil Hibben collectible next! STRONGER. Refresh your browser window to try again. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2013. WebUnited Cutlery UC2613 Highlander Kurgan Sword Brand New $3,000.00 bosskahuna (223) 0% or Best Offer +$150.00 shipping 36 watchers Sponsored Gil Hibben United It also features a mirror polished stainless steel guard and pommel. I love it. Customers who bought this item also bought: United Cutlery Gil Hibben Highlander Bowie Knife With Sheath. United Cutlery Forged Highlander Duncan Katana(UC2592) due to opening it and closing it, it ripped right by the clasp. Something went wrong. I'm currently using mine as my primary kitchen knife for slicing and I must say it performs flawlessly. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Anyone buying these products is obviously a fan and already knows what franchise they belong to! I bout a second one so I can have one on each side. United Cutlery Gil Hibben Highlander Bowie Knife From a well designed sword to your favorite kitchen knife, we will put our This is my fourth big Hibbon knife. Not really ideal when you're out in the woods relying a great deal on the knife, you may reach for it only to grab air because it fell out of a faulty sheath. A bowie to bring out the Highlander in you, Mirror polished stainless guard and pommel, Includes a leather snap closure belt sheath. $225.99. | See details Shipping: US $150.00Standard Shipping | WebUnited Cutlery for wholesale movie replicas, collectible blades, traditional knives & swords. Add the Gil Hibben Highlander to your collection today! WebProduct Description. All conversions presented are approximate. He came back over the next day and was still wearing it. 2023 or Best Offer +$150.00 shipping. Hello, very nice product and a delivery very fast. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. other than that its an awesome knife and i highly recommend it. The United Cutlery replica has been meticulously crafted using actual prop reference materials. Highlander Movie Replica Swords, Novelty - Heavenly Prices do not include shipping and handling or any local taxes and duties that may be applied by your local government. I realized after watching the movie again that the spikes pop out from within the cross guard and are completely hidden when not in use. 142.00. Regardless of the type of knife you need, you'll find a huge selection of the best quality products at Knife Depot. Certificate of authenticity with forging specifications and signed by the master swordsmith who crafted the blade. Comes with wooden storage box. Black wood scabbard. Boxed. Made in China. 30.75" overall. 19.38" T10 High-Speed Tool Steel blade. WebHere at Sabersmith we pride ourselves on having high quality weaponry, as well as high quality customer service. I agree with the first reviewer that it would be awesome to carry and makes me long for the days when REAL men could carry big knives on their hips without people batting an eye. This page works best with JavaScript. It is as much a weapon as it is a replica of Duncan's katana. 28" blade, 40 1/4" overall. It has an awesome feel, very solid, good pommel on the handle if used properly. Conversions are approximate and youll becharged inUSDollars (USD$).
p.s. I bought this as a gift for a cousin. We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. The Connor Macleod Katana was wielded by the immortal Connor Macleod in the cult 80s movie Highlander. the only minor quibble is the wire wrapped handle is not very suitable for being out in the woods with, other than that, superb! I did a video action All I can say is the sword feels like a cheap wall hanger for display only. Thank you very much for all. The sword itself is heavier than I imagined, but still nice. And the look when you wear it out anywhere, I get good comments about it. It is as much a weapon as it is a replica of Duncan's katana. United Cutlery Steel Apocalypse Collection Trelek Dagger UC1303. Well, I've waited nearly 20 years to own this knifesince Mickey Knox first sliced, diced, then threw this blade into cinema history in Natural Born Killers. This allows it to lay flatter and the snap works normally. Don't hesitate! Pick out your newest one today! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Kurgan sword accurate replica, United cutlery, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2012. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. The handle grip is cast one-piece hardened resin, to precisely match the look, feel, and weight of real aged ivory. This is great knife. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for United cutlery Highlander Connor Macleod Katana at the best online prices at eBay! 47.63" overall. 35.25" stainless blade. Authentically detailed replica is a reproduction of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop of New Zealand and used in the motion picture, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Solid metal hilt parts, faux blue jewel inlays, and a genuine leather-wrapped grip. Nice balance and weight for fighting! This version features the correct, 24K gold plated extra thick tsuba, authentic metal tang caps, improved sculptural details, and authentic red scabbard with genuine red leather sword hangar to match the one worn by Ramirez in Highlander 1. Something went wrong. Sabersmith. If you liked the movie, you'll love this sword, Kurgan is one of my favorite villians, the sword is made with very good materials, the small blades work great. Honshu Sword Oil - Provides Corrosion Protection, Easy-Application Spray Bottle, Honshu Over-The-Shoulder Scabbard Harness - Leather Construction, Metal Buckles, Adjustable - Length 15 3/4. The truly beautiful knife. Other people have complained about the snap closure on the sheath, but this one works great.. Enthusiastically recommend to all. The lot comes with a certificate of authenticity from United Cutlery. United Cutlery has unique and innovative product designs that cover just about every category from knives to swords and more. United makes it their mission to provide the products of the highest quality, value, and performance. Check out our excellent prices on United Cutlery daggers, fantasy knives, movie swords and more.
Radel Funeral Home Obituaries, Turske Serije Balkanje Nove, Nuts And Bolts Salon And Spa Professional Quizlet, Bibby Osama Death Video, Gold Bond Cornstarch Plus Baby Powder Discontinued, Articles U