"Five!" It was like an Umbrella Academy shrine, pictures from their comic books, pictures in front of the White House and on a tween magazine. ", "Stop it, all of you!" He likes you better than us. Luther blinks tiredly, recalling the shocked and happy smile on Bens face during the fight at the Icarus Theater. Luther started at him as he walked out, and Allison couldnt help but smirk. "Not much we can do about that. But there wasnt anyone new: indeed, it seemed like they were somehow watching the first four all at the same time, each in a totally different place. I Used to come here with Vanya to watch the performances.". Two turned in his direction. What was I doing on the moon? muttered One, watching his future-self intently. Wait, where are we? That kind of money? After the events of the Icarus Theater, the Hargreeves are thrust into the past-more specifically- their past. You bothstop showing up., Six gulped quietly. Unfortunately, just as he said that he collapsed. "You idiots," he coughed. ! bellowed One, and Seven thought she might just vomit all over everyone when they came to a sudden, and still-awful stop. "No unless!" "Look, we're not suggesting that we stay with them, just take a peek behind the curtain. "He'll skip the formalities and have us shipped straight to the moon before anyone can see what failures his precious Umbrella Academy become in the future. I was scared that hed come back, it would be late, the house would be dark, and he wouldnt be able to find us and hed leave again. Not really this but something along the lines of a crossover between MCU and TUA. You have so much faith in me., Klaus went up to a stoic-looking man, who sighed and gave him a plastic bag. Nothing messes with a group of estranged siblings like time travel. Changes, Part 2 Inspired by As the World Caves In. We used to sit out there all the time, none of you ever did that?, We get it, said Two. Its a bit bizarre that he didnt announce it over the loudspeakers, since hes had no qualms about doing that before, but she's not allowed to question his methods anyways. Eventually, they all lost sight of each other, vision blurring against the turbulence that appeared out of nowhere. What the hell? One looked over at Four, who was staring at his future-selfs trembling with a strange expression. Were moving again! Familiar Faces Some days I feel like A03 is the only place where I can go to have fun. Just like he deserved., Luther looked at him coldly. He didnt know what to think about that. Right, Ben is here. The White Violin, Part 2. That was the first unusual thing of the day, and it was only about to get stranger. He found it to be the most exhilarating, freeing thing in the world. Only now, a new orchestraseemed to be in the middle of a performance. It goes pretty well, considering everything they've been through. There's a good chance the police are after us, and Five might be dying.". It reads, We need rest., Yea, Diego agrees, turning back to Pogo, We should sleep.. What is she doing here? Diego came around the corner and gave Vanya a look of disinterest. I want less man-in-all-black-leather kidnapping roofiedchild, and more fun dad at the park, okay? ", "There's a back door," Allison said. "Something fucked up" says The Boy as he pop-up in a new timelines corridor, two old friends back and determined to catch him. Whatre you up to today? Klaus says his eyes twinkling with curiosity. Diego grabs his arm, making the boy turn around in fear. The Day That Was, Part 1 He immediately obeyed, helpless before his sister's commands. What follows is a trip to the local jail, a shopping mall adventure, and a long-needed conversation between two emotionally stunted former assassins. Any Umbrella Academy fanfiction? : r/FanFiction - Reddit He steps out of the small door to the courtyard, hoping for some peace in the shadow of Bens statue. Umbrella Academy FanFiction Archive | FanFiction We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals, The music had come to a grinding halt, the entire theater turning their attention to the pile of bodies that had just appeared out of nowhere. Ill get right on it then. She makes to leave the room, ready to go see what her children will become. On the 12th hour pf the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. If its today, shouldnt we be, I dont know, back in the house eating breakfast? He almost turns around to guide them to a small guest room until he can figure out how to tell Reginald that his adult children are here but then he spots the second unconscious figure on Diegos back. Past Umbrella Academy reacts to the future| Five Hargreeves | Part 2 The Umbrella Academy (Five Hargree. Thats impossible!. I totally wouldve pegged you as a Luther, too. A few minutes later, he was in an ambulance, lights flashing and sirens blaring, shuddering and gasping for breath. Were superheroes, of course wed say yes.. Reginald never bought the children, but they all ended up going to the same boarding school. They moved into the main room, a fire crackling warmly. It was very odd, but even odder was, No ones noticed us, said Five, looking around. Umbrella Stories | Quotev He got seven of them. 12. away When Five brings his siblings seventeen years into the past to escape the apocalypse, he knew things might get a little weird. Sir Reginald Hargreaves set out to find as many as he could. I believe in you. Vertigo got worse when your upside down, funnily enough. On top of that, they were accumulating a lot of stares from civilians. That didnt make it feel any easier. Five staggered to his feet, disturbedby the weakness in his scrawny, thirteen-year-old legs. as well as "Are you alright?" A poem inspired by Season 3 Episode 8 of the Umbrella Academy. Two people who despise the Commissions choice, and resent each other for it. 3. Five couldn't help but be jealous. The woman burst to the top of the pool, shrieking wildly, her previously flat stomach suddenly swollen and enormous. Its perfectly ordinary. Five glowered with such an intensity that flowers might've wilted. "We need to go," he said. The Umbrella Academy | Reader Vanya Hargreeves Klaus Hargreeves Luther Hargreeves Ben Hargreeves. I remember when there were zero to one ads on fanfiction.net, but I didn't get into fanfic back then because I had so many other choices. I'm still figuring things out. Oh, wow, Luther. Sort by: Hot. If we fix her then the apocalypse wont happen and we can go home.. Were just teasing, said Three, rolling her eyes. Its addressed to you, said Five. Not after what you did., Allison glared at him. They hesitated, confused. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (5074), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (42), Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy) (8878), Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves (7870), Klaus Hargreeves/David "Dave" Katz (2188), Klaus Hargreeves & Number Six | Ben Hargreeves (2002), Diego Hargreeves & Klaus Hargreeves (1396), Number Five | The Boy & Klaus Hargreeves (1379), Number Five | The Boy & Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves (1063), Klaus Hargreeves & Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves (835), Number Five | The Boy/Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves (827), Number Five | The Boy & Diego Hargreeves (603), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (1539), Number Five | The Boy & Luther Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy) & Everyone, The Hargreeves | Umbrella Academy Need a Hug, Pre-Transition Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves, he will come out in the course of the story though, I love all the siblings but they are all flawed and traumatised people, Some Characters Not Tagged For Spoiler Reasons, trying not to overburden the character tags but all the umbrella siblings will have a role, Ride of the Valkyries (Smoggyeatstheroses), Klaus Hargreeves/Number Two | Ben Hargreeves/Original Female Character(s), Number Two | Ben Hargreeves/Original Female Character(s), Klaus Hargreeves/Original Female Character(s), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, where did the wolves come from and why are they so great, Autistic Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves, He/Him and They/Them Pronouns for Number Five | The Boy, healing your inner child one great wolf lodge trip at a time, The Umbrella Academy : through time and space, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Number Five | The Boy & The Hargreeves | Umbrella Academy, TUA Masked Author 2023 (Umbrella Academy), Alternate Universe - The Umbrella Academy (TV) Fusion, Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy)/Original Female Character(s), Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy)/Original Character(s), Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy)/You, please comment the author has crippling self-doubt, Let the Rain Drench Us in Love, My Darling, Klaus Hargreeves & David "Dave" Katz During Vietnam, Post-Transition Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves, Diego and Lila's Baby (she's a girl in this fic), People have feelings but mostly they insult one another, Teen for swearing and vague discussions of murder, Number Five | The Boy/Vanya Hargreeves | Viktor Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy & Allison Hargreeves, Number Five | The Boy/Number Six | Ben Hargreeves. I was quiet for yours.. I wouldnt call it playing, said Six very quietly, and Seven bit her lip and turned away. Yes? Part 6 of Poetry. Just out of rehab?, What?! Theres nothing to avenge here, no mystery to solve, said Diego. There was nothing that indicated anything unusual was about to happen, nothing that indicated the day would be filled with anything more than meals, training, and perhaps time for a small conversation among siblings. Then why didnt we?, No idea, Diego responds, his eyes also going to Fives slumbering form, Maybe the little bastard was wrong for once., Klaus leans back, resting his back on the bed, Hes gonna be pissed about this when he wakes up. He gives Fives hair an affectionate ruffle, Probably start cursing a ton.. You don't need to have knowledge of the Series and this can be read independently. Are weare we going to see one of usborn?. Anonimka33, Gaby4167, JustSomeHuman, SweetSweetMelody, AlwaysStanMyBias, IdenticalTea, EnvyOtaku, Rainbow105411, Plaidandsad, Manimal_Puckurt_Fan, reading0at0night, StrawberryLemonz, Dragon_4life, KudoIrene, Ze_non_binary_one, Lovely_Number_7, Rizuu_flwr, Kaufmann, Angstridden, riritten, MarvelousJarvelousStyles, DartHenderson, Cogumeluuuh, neoracha, A_Verified_Rat, Haniailcavaliere, glimmerglue, A_2210, moiraitea, CryCaladrius, Popcorn5467, hodudghejs, The_Masked_Stranger, Ninjagokata, Greendaffodilss, Forsake, QuestioningMyReality, sarcastic_ace_artist, Serenitysheir, TiredChickenStrip, Ashlynnetta, Kaiju0nemo, DaisyLocust, DidntIMyDear, foreverbritt4, FlurpLaDerp, VomitGuts, aseroe, HeyKatie, grandtour39, and 149 more users He was already on his feet, looking wary. Isnt it still raining? Dave asked, lifting his head up to look out the window. For as long as he could remember, someone has given him at least one bouquet after every performance he's ever had. But its hard when we wear the same thing every damn day.. Youve been away. "Something really fucked up this time!". We have important things to discuss., I dont understand, ventured Vanya. "Seeing as we're in the possession of one conscious individual and one mostly unconscious one that bothbear a striking resemblance to freshly murdered corpses, I wouldn't suggest trying to stroll right on by the police barricade that has undoubtedly been set up outside. Ooh, its crazy what they think about me. She backed away from Five and put her hands in the air. You, not so much., Thats not bad, said Four. Just like when they were kids, wait.. Didnt Five say there was a possibility we could turn out like him? He asks glancing at his sleeping older-younger brother. Two shrugged, but he looked troubled. Or who he is, When she noticed Luthers surprised face, she remembered he might be the only person on the planet who didnt know that. I guess you never got a name, said One, coughing lightly, as if to try to break the somber mood. Now he's back with no explanation. If any of you died. "Where to now?" The family screamed, but the shadowy man took out the next assailant, before throwing a knife with perfect accuracy for the third. Where is this anyway? Ones eyes scanned the page. They had gone through several age warps during the transition, but it seemed adulthood had stuck For everyone except him. Based on TV show, with minor comic influences. Or a little before now? The woman stared at him, her mouth slightly open. Whats going on? 18. "We need to go! Wow, is that you? He went in for a hug, letting out a breathy sigh. Five went missing with no explanation in 2022. He had been looking forward to evening the playing field, height-wise. Im not on the moon., Hey, Five pursed his lips. The Umbrella Academy (2019) Proof that the remaining 10% is worth preventing the apocalypse for. Assassins Love by Nay. Im just saying, at the very least, something happened, he looked around the room. Canon pairings. 17 years later, she finds out that her father had passed away. Hey you, stay strong. The scene changed again. Extraordinary! It was Reginald Hargreeves, somehow looking the same age as he had when they left. I dont know, I never wanted to write before.. Luther- The Spaceboy. I guess you never got one.. It was obvious she hadnt been home in a long time. Unnumbered Future Selves. Then they were upstairs in the fathers room, and since none of them had ever been inside before, almost none paid attention to Luther creeping around and touching the walls, except One who wondered why he was so big. They hurried down the stage's steps, Allison leading the way to the back exit. To everyone's immense relief, no one waited outside the exit. I dont know, doesnt that sound super fake to you? Arriving only six months after Ben's death, they now have to deal with both their overbearing abusive father and their curious younger selves, all while trying to become . Extra Ordinary, Part 1 as well as Hes dead! Klaus clapped his hands. The Umbrella Academy: What If Five Never Jumped To The Future - Screen Rant "He'll have us dissected, arrested, or at the very least emotionally disturbed before we've even finished saying hello. Wait, what? Five gave her a look, and then his mouth began to open slightly, the gears in his brain moving. They needed to get out of here. Diego asked, as much of a mom as Allison. One of the reporters whispered to the other and then suddenly the questions changed. He got custody., Three looked confused. Watching the Show | Archive of Our Own Whatd you write a book about?, In Sevens mind, she heard that as who would read a book about your life? but she didnt say anything, instead shrugging. They were slower to get their bearings, but once they did they were much less wobbly. theumbrellaacademy. If he could just jump out of here this didn't have to be an issue, but there was no way in hell that was happening. And he much prefers to hide those ghosts behind the hungry ghost of addiction instead. He would watch and watch and watch, how they move, how they talk, how they emote, he would see and ask himself if he was once like them. The Umbrella Academy Oc Fanfiction Stories | Quotev "Okay, break it up," Ben said. Disgusting. Mini-us? echoes Diego, looking away from the bedpost hes trying to burn a hole into. Number Five, Part 1 Im so much taller than you, said Three, awe still evident in her voice as she looked at how glamorous Allison looked, even just around the house. 221K 6.8K 26. when klaus falls in love with one of the spirits in his conscience, he realises his powers are greater than he thought when he brings her to life again. Shit., Youre still wearing the mask? Four snickered. Were by a swimming pool., Seven wanted to laugh, because that was ridiculous, but there it was, clear as day. Grace, Reginald addresses her, The children are here., A couple of noises click in her head as she tries to make sense of his words, They are always here, sir., He shakes his head as though shes one of the children being berated for not using their powers correctly, No, the future versions of the children are here in a guest room., A wild pulse of something she cant identify thrums where her heart would be, Future?, Indeed, Reginald rubs his monocle, thinking, We are to host them until they can figure out how to get back to their own time. He seemed the least surprised, but the most excited. Klaus also had a tattoo on his arm of an umbrella inside of a circle. They all nod and Luther cant help but think that this is the fastest consensus theyve come to in the last week. The audience was being ushered out of the theater, and Five was pretty sure he could hear police sirens. "I heard a rumor you're going to tell your men to leave the theater," she said in a perfectly calm, reasonable tone. Klaus is locked in a mausoleum to help him overcome his fear of the dead. Five glared daggers at every concerned mother who looked his way. Shit, do you not grow at all after this?. Did that say Number 1?, And Luther, said Four, talking without hearing himself. Now no one could avoid laughing at the murderous expression on Twos face. Thats it, he said, uneasily. Really?, I One looked uncomfortable. This is repetitive, said Two. Can this stop happening? She was in a low-cut, deep red dress, her face perfectly made-up and confident. So it must want your vote, too.. Am I a movie star?!. Seven felt like shed been hit by a bus, and she winced, trying to stand up. Breakfast at the Umbrella Academy was a quiet affair, less strict by the absence of Reginald Hargreeves, who preferred not to see the children until later in the day. 5. He walked over to sit closer and leaned in for a kiss, which she avoided with a smile. Yes, absolutely. She giggled. A man and a woman sat near the pool, the woman a small brunette in a lavender swim cap who was smiling shyly as the man looked at her with interest. # 15. When the assassin named Number Five finally decides to leave, she finds herself being dragged along with him. They had a lot to talk about when she woke up. Then, it was like they blinked and Allison was standing in the center of the empty office, looking at the dark walls. There was a scuffle of noise from behind the desk, and someone saying Come on, Dad, wheres the cash?, and Allison sighed. He put Vanya on those pills. Does anyone have any good Fanfiction recommendations? The young woman was clothed now, holding her unforeseen baby, looking up. Luther said, his voice almost hopeful. Pride. The Day That Wasn't, Part 2 "Uhh, should we take him to a hospital?" Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.. (Reginald was still alive and assumed Luther was still at the Academy), and their 'past/future' and . +10 more. What is your problem? asked One, grimacing as he watched Klaus walk by. Past Meets Present -On Hold :( - ignore_the_fire_im_fine. 13. Or later that afternoon. Anita learns what guilt is first hand and its not a good feeling. "The Academy?" And this is, what? Why are you being dumb? he grumbled. She was a celebrity! Unnumbered Future Selves Chapter 1, an umbrella academy fanfic | FanFiction Pogo sighed. RedactedLurker, weirdbooksnail, HeyImCelery, Crystal_Autistic_Nerd_Fangirl, aeorisforlovers, Pyrite_Alchemist, COCOlitaNUT, JustHereForTheAngst, PhoenixFlare62, TainaraThay, Viktor_Hargreeves, nitramstyle, shansome, Toomanyfanficss, Erichan24, DragonsImagined1331, Lyrishina, Reading_cephalopoda, Mayflower12, Brown_bi_and_proud, SSJ_Rose, issyt25, MultiFandomFan_235, SACRIFICIAL_DELPHI, RoseFoxFire, Lovely_Number_7, Angstridden, SebVarian, Kim_mark_lee, TheAlphaHannah, earl_the_great_and_powerful, TheLifeStruggleIsREAL, DartHenderson, kjyd, ana_nasBHM28, A_Verified_Rat, Sadnimes, LlmFr, Woahthatscrazy, Kuroe_dono, neeever_mind, isittomorrowyet, felicigra, calbeloved, LunarCrystal27, Haniailcavaliere, Wolfie1005, sayumi_konoto, glimmerglue, Wantonpickle, and 274 more users This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.. "We look exactly the same," Luther said, still a little huffy. It was Seven and Reginald, far away watching via telescope. The Umbrella Academy | Action Romance Umbrella Academy Alexia Alexiahasachannel Alexiahas Alexiahasa. Come along now.. going the distance - Chapter 1 - morkiiimoo - The Umbrella Academy (TV THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY (tv show, sorry for 'comic' tag). A man who had the air of the person in charge approached them, taser drawn. With that, the baffled security guards lowered their weapons and hurried down the aisles. I never thought wed be surrounded by people in worse outfits than us, but here we are.. I got a new tattoo.. "I know a motel.". Its a gentle spring morning. Whatever you say, brother.. Oh, Allison! Klauss eyes lit up. Allison is already nodding, and even Diego seems to agree with their dead brothers statement. That image was the symbol of the Umbrella Academy, a group that had caused a whole lot of dissension among the Avengers.
Alderson Funeral Home Cheshire Obituaries, Train Caboose For Sale Near Me, Frank Morris Sightings, Articles U