Candus Bly reports Don Wells for assault - WJHL This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. Theres nothing we can do to thank yall enough. Summer's case took the country by storm, inspiring state and volunteer search efforts and an ongoing investigation. Summer Wells case update from TBI indicates no new information can be related to the public, and urges the pubic to stop spreading false rumors and speculation online. I watched her go in the door and I could see her brothers at the kitchen table. Summer Wells has now been missing for one year. Below is a transcription of the audio as . When I first told him he bawled like a little baby. Lawson stated that Candus and the whole family lawyered up. Authorities ask that the driver of a red or maroon 1998-2000 Toyota pickup truck in the area of the missing 5-year-old girl's home, on Ben Hill and Beech Creek roads, June 14 or 15call1-800-TBI-FIND. So everything, as the sheriff has said, is still on the table.. They know when I leave the state they know when Im here.. Well just want to focus on the good friends and Christian people that are trying to help us and praying for us and praying for Summer, and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts. A photo of the Wells children is also shared in the post. Because Ive tried to guard my heart as much as I can. How well we now understand.. w !1AQaq"2B #3Rbr Don Wells was pulled over on a suspicion of DUI and arrested live on YouTube. Coup said numerous specialized search and rescue groups and numerous K-9 teams have been represented from these agencies. } !1AQa"q2#BR$3br There was someone that made a comment that wasnt very polite.. But I knew in the back of my mind, shes never wandered off. They searched all this mountain terrain all the way down through here. There was a problem saving your notification. 5-year-old Hawkins girl still missing after difficult 24 hours of When she went in, I walked over and yelled at the boys, I said, Watch Summer. You know, I really cant tell you all the time details, because time gets away from you when youre trying to enjoy yourself, Bly said. TIPS : 1-800-TBI-FIND Get home now, He was like, Call 9-1-1. So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Moms phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. She comes out and she was planting flowers with us,, The flowers were put in planters next to Grandma Candys camper, with Summer handling some of the tasks,". In the affidavit, Candus Wells stated, He drinks and throws things. Its a case that has implications for the legal system and the law, but you couldnt classify it right now, said Dan Armstrong. As mentioned before where we need the general public and people that live in the Beech Creek Community to please continue search- ing your property and fixed structures on your property where she could be hiding.. A few days later, Summers father Don was jailed after pleading guilty to his DUI charges from last year. We definitely wanted to have some church family with them, Dotson said. Invalid password or account does not exist. This is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells on Oct. 14, 2020. More than 100 days after his daughter disappeared, Summers father, Don Wells, wanted to speak with News Channel 11 on Oct. 4. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. case de vanzare reading anglia; tripadvisor lourdas kefalonia; moral arguments of health and safety; Services. He was like, Call 9-1-1. So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Moms phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. TBI says new search for. Summer Wells home in Rogersville, Tennessee. He was discharged from prison and supervision in April 2003. My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.. The driver detectives hope to locate was in a late 1990s maroon or red Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with a full-bed ladder rack with white buckets. As of Tuesday, June 22 Rescuers had covered 4.6 square miles encompassing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged territory. Mom is devastated, Dotson said. At the time she went missing, she was wearing gray pants, a pink shirt and may have been barefoot. The most important thing is to bring Summer home, Bly said. She says Daddy, hold my hand so I can twirl, and she would, she would just like to twirl and twirl and twirl til my arm got tired. And thats the kind of people we try to relate with and socialize with. Nothing.. As the first full day concluded in the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, law enforcement officials called on local residents to inspect any place on their property where a child could be hidden. Anyone with information is being asked to contact the law enforcement agency at (800) TBI-FIND. ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. Tuesday marked three weeks since 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her Hawkins County home, but there was nothing new to report regarding the search or the investigation. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Former SRO at Lebanon High charged with assault, Rich history of Virginia Creeper Trail adds to allure,, Marsh hosts Jimmy Buffett-themed blood drive. Scientist who worked at Wuhan institute can't rule out COV Woman has 'loud, full body orgasm' in the middle of LA concert, Biden son arrives for baby mama showdown, lawyer says he's already paid $750K support, Meghan Markle's ailing dad in 'final ever' interview: 'I refuse to be buried by her', Ralph Fiennes brother witnesses womans full body orgasm during LA Philharmonic show, Author Judy Blume stands up to book bans, promotes freedom to read, Rihanna has secret 3 a.m Met Gala fitting for $25 million in Cartier jewels, NY Post Sports Reporter Zach Braziller breaks down the Knicks game 1 loss to the Heat, Elon Musk Tells Bill Maher Woke Mind Virus Is Dangerous On Real Time, Scott Disick steps out in NYC with Penelope, North West ahead of Met Gala. Bly was not certain how many hours passed from the time they returned home and Summer disappeared. And theres nothing I can do about it. Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and she got a piece of candy from grandma, Bly told News Channel 11 in her first on-camera interview. ', Summer was the boss of the family, Bly said. Candus Wells told Deputy Kyle Shively that her husband assumed she was cheating on him, argued with them and then he pushed her down, causing injury to her knee. or redistributed. I got some real good neighbors and good folks everywhere.. Wells said his biggest fear is that Summer is being tormented somewhere. The other two charges were dismissed. Its really strange that Ive never seen this truck, and Ive never heard of it until just recently, Bly said. I looked everywhere I could. Sure, this is what made our world go around.. He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days on probation, 96 hours of community service and his gun was forfeited to the state. Monday morning the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation returned to the Beech Creek community in Hawkins. We want to stress that this individual is not a suspect, but is a potential witness who may have heard or seen something that may help us in our search for Summer.. The agency told the public to stick to the facts all of which can be found on the TBIs Summer Wells newsroom webpage. My Wife and I strip the house and start to rebuild our lives from scratch. Well, we knew, I knew right away that she was abducted, Wells said. Searches and. She was a tomboy, Bly said. If you want to plan the perfect spring picnic, food and drink are important, but its certainly not the only factor to consider. And so I went down there to check, and she was nowhere in sight. All professional investigators should contact the T.B.I. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Former SRO at Lebanon High charged with assault, Rich history of Virginia Creeper Trail adds to allure,, Marsh hosts Jimmy Buffett-themed blood drive. He was, I think, one of her favorites. Bly went on to say that the last two weeks had been devastating and heartbreaking for her sons. Coup said the CHRS will release more information about the reward as it becomes available. TN 37216 (615) 744-4000. That late-night announcement launched a massive ground search at first light the next day. Ive done stupid things and for that, I apologize. Hes always provided for us and worked as much as he could and can, and still is, and Im sorry that you guys feel that way. Summer's parents spoke with. The Tennessee 6-year-old was last seen on the evening of June 15, 2021, at her home on Ben Hill Road in Hawkins County, after her mother said she came in from gardening outside with her grandmother. "My heart sunk because I knew she was abducted," Don Wells said into the camera. Even so, she added, investigators did not expect the search to remain ongoing after a year. I knew that right away, and thats what I told them from the beginning, but they have to go through their [investigation]. I have to stay off the YouTube thing or be very careful about if I do anything on YouTube from now on because I have lost control, Wells said in an interview on Nov. 9. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Donald Wells told the Times News that before the October arrest he was working in Park City, Utah, and his plan at the time was to sell his home in Hawkins County and move there where he could make more money. Search efforts will continue on a more specialized team basis. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) A friend of the family of missing Rogersville 5-year-old Summer Wells says they are doing their best to keep their spirits up. Amid the continued search, dozens of community members met weekly to pray for Summers return and offer support for the family. I came out here (outside) yelling for her, everything else, and she was nowhere.
Why Does Tunein Radio Keep Stopping On Alexa, Articles S