202 45 For complaints regarding the policy sale and service. When I contacted Ms Xabout this, she told me to contact the claims dept. Good price and easy to fill in medical history. Thank you Staysure. If you are a British National, a spouse or dependant of a British National and permanently lived in either France, Spain or Portugal for six of the past 12 months then you may be eligible to take out an Expat Travel Insurance policy. You can get award-winning travel insurance, with no upper age limit and well cover most pre-existing medical conditions. Travel Insurance . NEW UPDATE AFTER RECEIVING YET ANOTHER BLAND EMAIL FROM A STAFF MEMBER AT STAYSURE REFUSING a) to apologise for their error or b) to reply directly to my clear criticism of their service as outlined below. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. I needed to see a doctor during my holiday and Staysure gave me a reassuring service. Payment through the automated process proved not to be possible. After several lengthy phonecalls from overseas, each time with a waiting time of 5-10 mins, I was put through to a person at the Claims dept who reiterated that my policy did not cover cancellation. If you can prove you are not entitled to a TSE card, or the new GHIC provided by the UK Government, your cover will be valid. If you need to get in touch, you can find the right team to contact below. Volunteering. There are 48 customers that Staysure, rating them as bad. Staysure Travel Insurance is arranged by TICORP Limited which is registered in Gibraltar company number 111526. We are pleased you find the process straight forward and price reasonable. Find out more about Staysure and get your travel insurance quote today 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Dear Mr Chalk Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We inspire, motivate and empower our employees to be the very best through a clear vision and live by the Staysure . Our growing family of travel insurance brands include Staysure, Avanti Travel Insurance, Payingtoomuch.com, Rock Insurance and Petsure. 0000018906 00000 n 0000284821 00000 n We are working with industry leaders, regulators and government to make your voice heard and improve customer service. 0000003404 00000 n Weve helped millions of people find a resolution. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Not all holidays are created equal, so whether youre hopping over to Italy for a weekend, or planning an epic worldwide tour, youll want to tailor your expat policy to cover you properly. Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Consumer guides, newsletters, surveys and more! 0000284751 00000 n Thank you for choosing Staysure Kind regards, Katie. Please use the address to the left for ALL correspondence & quote the above Claim Number in ALL subsequent communication. PDF Worth doing right Insurance Provider View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. On My Staysure, you can update your address and contact details, including telephone number and email address. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Unfortunately Trustpilot does not allow us to post our contact details in these replies. My Staysure - Staysure Dear Eirlyn Jenkins,Thank you for leaving us a review.I am pleased to hear our colleagues were very nice over the phone and we have been able to update your health declaration with no increase in the price.I will pass your lovely comments to the team.Thank you for choosing StaysureKind Regards Alex. You've accepted analytics cookies. 0000249488 00000 n Staysure Expat Travel Insurance promo codes, coupons & deals, May 2023. Consequently I always get a quote from them for all my insurances. We are sorry to hear that you had difficulties getting in touch with our underwriter. . Ryan Howsam email address & phone number | Ryan Howsam CEO, Mentor and We've covered over 7 million people so far with insurance and have over 15 years' experience. We're hiring a superstar Group SEO Manager. You may change your settings at any time or accept the default settings. 0000004549 00000 n Bedford Road Will use again Sandra and Gary Stepton. The website was eady to use and the cost of the holiday insurance was very reaonable.I hope I could still give 5 stars if I ever needed to make a claim. By providing you with all the tools and contact details needed to raise and manage your complaint, we put you firmly in control of your issue. Deals: Staysure Buys Rock Insurance Group 0000258181 00000 n Dear Mr Morrow Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.I am sorry to hear that your documents did not arrive in time for your trip. Setting up your account is quick and easy to do, all we need is a few details from you and you'll be . 0000020108 00000 n One more step! Staysure travel insurance has a customer rating of 'Excellent' on the customer review site Trustpilot. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. The Spanish version of what was called the EHIC is called the Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (TSE). Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We hope you still had a lovely holiday! 0000017729 00000 n Security Check PDF CANCELLATION CLAIM FORM - Staysure We're so passionate about covering pre-existing conditions that we're now . There is little information from Staysure. Good Value. We use some essential cookies to make our services work. Data Protection Advisor Job in Northampton, ENG at Staysure Best phone call I have made in a long time. JO. Sat. We have used Staysure for several years now, always easy to arrange and no problems encountered for travellers with Parkinson's, Information provided by various external sources. Dear Austin D, Thank you for your feedback. You can make most changes, including this one to your policy online through MyStaysure, including upgrade your policy, adding additional cover options and changingyour personal details. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. This year's renewal did not require me to contact Staysure as i had no changes to my policy. . Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. When I was well enough I contacted X at Staysure and asked if my insurance policy covered cancellations. Dear KBThank you for your comments.I am very happy to hear we have been able to offer you a good deal and our staff were helpful and knew what they were talking about.Thank you for choosing StaysureKind RegardsShanice. Dear Mrs CG JonesThank you for your comments. I would definitely recommend this company. Once your successfully logged in, You'll need to click 'My Account Details' and then 'My Email Address'. Over 700 people work across our brands and our head office is in Northampton. Staysure Travel Insurance is arranged by TICORP Limited which is registered in Gibraltar company number 111526. It was founded in 2004. The trip youre looking to cover with your Expat Travel Insurance must also start and finish in your (non UK) home country. 0000275647 00000 n 202 0 obj <> endobj xref We constantly strive to nurture our people and improve our products and services to make what we have to offer the best-in-class. hV{PSgQLGox BMm"QQnx (,P [@CPp@!uDlQB`ang o;;\ M)`kvYy>i8|kI >Adv>rBv1*6u@GjHieqj~eO!dh\i| It is not recommended to purchase travel insurance from this third party, as you may incur significant financial losses without proper assistance. Keep all your correspondence in one place, Go straight to the correct contact point within an organisation, Make use of a series of simple templates to help make raising your complaint as simple and quick as possible, Receive reminders when you get a response from a company or organisation, Get an automatic notification when it's appropriate to escalate your case to the next management level within a company, Package up and send off the whole history of your complaint to an ombudsman or other regulatory body if necessary. Staysure key technologies used on the website. Date of experience: April 28, 2023. 9:00am - 5:30pm. An insurance company that ignores its policy holders - who will often be contacting them when they most need help - is NOT a good insurance company Thanks for asking me to rate you in one of your constant and annoying emails, Staysure. The outcome was very favourable and I booked for our long stay holiday with confidence. Available 24/7, it's the easiest way to view your documents or to make any changes. My insurance company sorted our claim within a week. The company registration number is 05142148, It's main line of business activity is Activities of insurance agents and brokers, and the company is listed as Inactive. Best and worst companies at resolving issues. We'd also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use our services and to make improvements. The Claims dept said I should contact Ms X. Address Northampton, ENG. Since I was overseas at the time I did not have all my policy details to hand. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Registered office: Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills Business Park, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7YB. So you can be confident that youve got the right cover, thats tailored just for you. | Read 219,221-219,240 Reviews out of 219,250. . Staysure Customer Service Team - Staysure Thank you for choosing Staysure Kind regards, Ross, My mum in law has been with Stsysure for quite a few years and has always been satisfied so thought that we'd give you a try ourselves. I called back 2 weeks after, got through to Toby, he too sounded so friendly, he got me through to Lucy. We shall see what quality we get if we need to use it. Whether you have a question about payment methods when buying a new policy, or how you can make a change to your existing policy, here youll find answers to those questions below. Given that she assured me TWICE that I was covered, I think this is inadmissible. Resolver is free. UK Contact Centres. Other Hours: 37.5. STAYSURE.CO.UK LIMITED - Find and update company information Staysure - Email & Phone of top management contacts This company however are dragging their feet and causing undue distress to an elderly couple and especially my father who blames himself for all the money lost on the holiday. But wait for it in order to process the 68 increase I ALSO HAD TO PAY A 5 ADMIN FEE!!! Available on Comprehensive Annual policies only. Its quick, easy and totally free. You can get award-winning travel insurance, with no upper age limit and well cover most pre-existing medical conditions. Would be nice if all documentation could be saved as PDF on a mobile phone/tablet instead of carrying the bunch around with you. Staysure PGA Seniors Championship moves to Scotland. Accessing and responding to inquiries is a challenging process with little to no support, as the company evades responsibility through convoluted rules and games. It can help give you peace of mind when youre going on holiday. This website uses cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing, personalised ads, and analytics. Staysure has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. All rights reserved. Have used staysure for a few years now. Staysure Travel Insurance is arranged by TICORP Limited which is registered in Gibraltar company number 111526. Would recommend to anyone. Changing My Email Address - Staysure Support Youll also need to be registered with a doctor in your (non UK) home country, who can grant access to your medical records if something goes wrong. I can confirm that a final written response will be sent to you within the required timeframes. My parents and I booked a holiday and he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. We have now been waiting weeks for a decision on a relatively small claim for a two day hospital admission in Europe. Staysure Complaints Email & Phone | Resolver UK Staysure is widely recognised as a major success story, winning 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' for 2016 and 2017 at the highly respected British Travel Awards, 'Most Trusted Travel Insurance . I have given a clear account of the matter below and I would be grateful if you could make a clear reply to these comments UPDATE TODAY Thanks for the your formulaic reply beneath my message #Staysure.
Average League 2 Wage 2020, Best Daily Contacts For Dry Eyes And Astigmatism, Articles S