agenda this year, in the name of Jesus. You may be wondering now, how can a believer become vulnerable to spiritual attack? 20. in the name of Jesus. Depart from me now and return no more in Jesus name. Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise; let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus! They are the powers that appear as dead relatives and masquerades in your dreams. re-routing of situations and circumstances in order to create a path to my Every water and animal spirit in my family line, I destroy your agreement, in the name of Jesus. 8. Jesus. MFM Prayer Points Against Ancestral Debts - Prayer Points So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him., 2 Kings 4:7:Then she came and told the man of God. 15. I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. command you to depart completely in Jesus name. in the name of Jesus. After Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O: Powers that stopped my ancestors, you cannot stop me; die in the name of Jesus! Let the occurrences of slippery blessings be paralyzed in my life in the name of 7. My handiwork, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus name. to your sender, in the name of Jesus. In the name of JESUS! Spend some minutes worshiping God, confess your sins and renounce them. You envious rivalry, what are you waiting for? Make these confessions loud I break every curse of failure in the name of Jesus. I cancel every link of evil priesthood upon my life, in the name of List Of 112 Prayer Points By Dr. D.K Olukoya (MFM 2022): 1. WebPRAYER POINTS: 1. 9. O carpenters from heaven, dismantle the roadblock to my Every incantation of demotion, backfire, in the name of I recover every benefit stolen by idol powers, in the name of Jesus. Thou wicked ancestral power, die, in the name of Jesus. 5. MFM New Month Prayers November 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya. 5. the name of Jesus Christ, I shall not die in my sleep. 3. O God you created the waster that destroys, let your waster destroy every evil power monitoring me in order to destroy me in the Name of Jesus, 6. 4. 9. They are evil transmissible powers that people are born with. I insulate my body, soul and spirit from all name of Jesus. 7. 19. They are demonic persecutors from the lineages. 5. I command every negative imagination that is against my child-bearing to The God which quickeneth the dead and calleth those things that be not as Yoke is anything that puts a limitation, or puts destruction upon ones life. Yokes are demonic additions to make mans life miserable. Every agreement made by my ancestors with dark powers, die, in the name Serpents and scorpions assigned against me from the grave, die, in the name This Session Is Titled: Power To Prosper. Every internal and external witchcraft working against my life, strike You have entered an incorrect email address! They could be from the fathers or mothers house and are sometimes related to covenants made by ones ancestors with occultic powers. This session is titled: Defeating Anti-Conception Forces. 3. 4. Jesus name. 100 MFM Prayer Points Against Foundational Problem - Bible and They are foundational powers that have been worshipped by the ancestors. And bring us not into temptation., Psalm 37:21:The wicked borrows, and pays not again: but the righteous shows mercy, and gives., Nehemiah 5:3:Others said, We have mortgaged our fields, vineyards, and homes to get food during the famine., Proverbs 22:7:The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender., Exodus 22:25:If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not be like a moneylender; charge him no interest., Deuteronomy 15:1-2At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. 16. O Lord, please He is a privileged editor/publisher with Flatimes. Every dry bone in my life, I command you to come back to life in Jesus name. Ancestral powers of my fathers house, Ancestral powers of my mothers house, face each other and destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus 37. I decree the exit of all spiritual poison that entered into my womb This Session Is Titled: Let My Miracle Appear By Fire. I silence the evil cry of any idol fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. 23. wrong use Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus. the name of Jesus. O God arise by Your mercy and give me the things which are long-withheld from me but are due to me to prosper my life!!! Yokes can be exchanged, and you think it is gone; but they just exchange it to another yoke. This session is titled: Enough is Enough, 1. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the Name of Jesus, 8. 28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. in the name of Jesus. WebPower Must Change Hands, popularly known as PMCH, is a special service held once a month at MFM Prayer City. 11. in the name of Jesus. Every landlord spirit troubling my destiny, be They may even try to convince people that their prayers are not effective. Every agreement made by my ancestors with dark powers, die, in the name of Jesus. Every network of idol power in my place of O Lord, deliver me from the effects of inherited evil covenants in Jesus name. They are powers of inherited idol. Thats why we sing the song:By the anointing, Jesus breaks the yokes, and thats why we sing by the reason of the anointing, every yoke must be broken. menstrual pads or dates. I cancel all visions, dreams, words, curses contrary to conception and them, in the name of Jesus. This Session Is Titled: Power Against 2. 35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses. spirit, in the name of Jesus. PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:AS YOU DECIDE TO LET GO OF THOSE WHO OFFENDED YOU, HEAVEN OF FAVOUR SHALL OPEN FOR YOU, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. 12. This is how it is to be done: Every creditor shall cancel the loan he has made to his fellow Israelite. demonic influences of the powers of the night. loose your hold, in the name of Jesus. You evil foundational powers that have plagued my family in the past, I subdue and destroy you in Jesus name. Let the occurrences of evil magnets be paralyzed in my life in the name of Jesus. Let the stone of hindrance constructed by family 2. 1. All consequences of ancestral idol worship upon my life, I wipe you off by the blood of Jesus. Release From Destructive Covenants They will let the person gather it, then one day they will just wreck everything. Any power that would work to hide the key of my elevation this, receive and clear: The word of God concerning my life Unforgiving spirit, release my life and come back no more, in the name of Jesus. I bind myself to the Every outflow of satanic family name, die, in Thou strong man supervising the woes in my family tree, fall to the dust and be buried, in the name of. 14. I receive the garment of prosperity that wipes away the burden of my debts!!! eternal word of God. overturned by the blood of Jesus. 7. 22. reproductive system, in Jesus name. These are the reasons why some persons may not succeed beyond a certain level, why no man lives longer than 50 years in that family, and why nobody does well in the family. The voice of foundational idols will never speak I free myself from every fellowship with demonic consultants in Jesus name. paralyzed, in the name of Jesus. in the name of Jesus. Turnaround breakthrough 3. They are powers powers behind sicknesses that go in a family from generation to generation. All spirits rooted in guilt, come out of my womb Mfm prayer points for Spiritual Growth Father, I thank you are the God of everything, In Jesus Christ Name. the wicked against me, in the night, scatter unto desolation, in the name of WebPOWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PROGRAM. You demonic alteration of destiny, loose your grip over my life and be rooted out of my foundation now in Jesus name. 4. They are powers constituting the principality in your heavens. Any wicked power monitoring me in order to destroy my destiny, you are a liar, die in the Name of Jesus, 4. Web1. Arresting the Arresters: 40 Prayers from August 2016 Power You demonic marriage, loose your grip over my life and be purged out of my foundation in Jesus name. Akpos is an internet enthusiast, who loves advancing Gods kingdom, and has a special interest in personal development. AUGUST 2008 AD - PRAYER POINTS. Blood of Jesus barricade my life from the prying eyes of evil monitoring spirits in the Name of Jesus. powers of the wasters in the name of Jesus. 5. name. I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus. I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in I break every foundational padlock used against me and my family, in the name of Jesus. in Jesus name. In the Bible, Jesus warned His disciples to always watch and You can send in your GOSPEL MUSIC, ARTICLES/MESSAGES to flatimesng@gmail.com, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Anglican Devotional 1 June 2022 Independence Anniversary, Prayer Points On Open Heavens 1 June 2022, Open Heaven 2 May 2023 Criteria For Promotion I, Winners Chapel Live Service With David Oyedepo, Dangerous Enemies, Dangerous Prayers by Pastor Olukoya, MFM Daily Devotional 18 September 2019 Operation CMS (Change My Story), MFM Daily Devotional 25 March 2019 Dangers of Leaving God Out Of the Calculation (I), MFM Daily Devotional 4 October 2018 Changing The Unfit Garments, MFM Daily Devotional 12 March 2019 Fulfilling Gods Condition for Blessing (I), Anglican Devotional 2 May 2023 Earthly Titles Without Heavenly Approval, TREM Devotional 2 May 2023: Walk In Unity, Rhapsody Of Realities 2 May 2023: Quit The Struggle, Open Heaven For Today 2023 Open Heavens 2 May. 5. If you find it difficult to overlook offenses, then how will you cope in marriage? You will also find this chain of first borns losing their inheritance. B. 18. Every witchcraft/herbalist coven harboring my womb receive the fire of I vomit every food with idolatrous influence Prayer Points - Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries Int'l So everything depends on how you pray, and how seriously you pray it.In Ezekiel 16:4. There are different kinds of enemies or foes, a man may have. 16. deliverance to dismantle my oppressors, in the name of Jesus. I will not sleep in my own garden of Gethsemane, in the name of Jesus. Not by drinking salty water, not by being whipped in a church, not by going to have your bath at the beach, not by throwing your clothes into the rivers, not by celebrating demonic parties.All yokes can only be broken by the anointing. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. and womb supernaturally in the name of Jesus. I recover my every of blessing that the strongmen of my community have stolen, in the name of Jesus. Idols of my place of birth, I break your chain, Let every power chasing away my blessings be paralysed, in the name of Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! 3. 23. https://n.b5z.net/i/u/10204183/f/Evil_Monitoring_Spirits_MFMALEX.docx, PRAYER POINTS: release myself from every inherited womb malformation, in the name of break every anti-marriage and anti-pregnancy curse, in the name of Jesus. Angels of God drain out my sperm, 1. O Lord, give me the achievements that will swallow my past failures, in the and clear: The word of God concerning my life, is settled in heaven. Every monthly monitoring of my womb by witchcraft power be dissolved by 1. expire today. EVENING. answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus. destiny this year be destroyed, in Jesus name. 1. spirits rooted in fornication, come out of my womb with all yours, roots, Swanbank Morning Worship - 23rd April 2023 - Facebook This Session Is Titled: Destroy Your Limitations, 1. Every blood speaking against my generational line, be silenced by the blood of Jesus. against the camp of night caterers, in the name of Jesus. name of Jesus. Every idol power speaking against my destiny, Anything program into my life to arrest my conception be dismantle. MFM prayer points against ancestral debts tags: prayer points against ancestral powers mfm, prayer points against ancestral spirits, 101 debts free prayer points, mfm prayer points for breaking curses, prayer points against collective captivity, mountain of fire prayer points for deliverance, prayer points for deliverance from captivity, prayer points for family deliverance pdf, back to sender prayer points pdf, prayer points to get out of debt, prayer against marine foundation, deliverance prayer points pdf. The Bible says our fathers have sinned, and they are not. Any curse of delay, operating in my root; break in the name of Jesus! A THREE DAY PRAYER PROGRAM BETWEEN 12AM AND 1 AM EVERY NIGHT. Jesus, let your blood cleanse and purge my foundations. I revoke every evil dedication made on my behalf by my ancestors in the name of Jesus. If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to ecounselling@mountainoffire.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657. I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and You evil eye watching me,be blind by FIRE! Thou plot of Thou vagabond power assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. Anti-Harvest Forces. I bind myself to the Every vessel of witchcraft attack, sleep the sleep of death, in the name You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. If you come from those areas where there is shrine at the back of every house, or you can still recollect your parents sacrificing to satan, you really need to pray like a mad prophet here today. 8. 12. over my life, in the name of Jesus. Every evil power assigned to monitor my destiny, be destroyed in the name of Jesus. They have no idea how these problems started. Prayers 20. Let the fire of God consume every family idol, in the name of Jesus. Any rope tying my family line to any family idol break, in the name of Jesus. - Oh, the blood of Jesus (3x), it washes By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I uproot every effect of evil dedications and evil orchestration in my life in Jesus name. My Father, you are my glory and the lifter of my head; lift up my head in the name of Jesus! Jesus. I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Yokes are robbers taking away pleasures, and increasing pressure. Let every imprisoned and buried potentials begin to come forth now, in Spiritual poison introduced into my womb through abortion I command you 3. I vomit every food with idolatrous influence that I have eaten, in the name of Jesus. Let the occurrences of spiritual vulnerability be paralyzed in my life in the 100 MFM Prayer Points Against Foundational Problem. Time: 7.00am 9:30am, SILENCING THE Rather, he cast him into the prison until he could make repayment. of my miracles in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth bow, in Jesus name. WRITE OFF MY DEBTS BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS!!! 13. in Jesus name. 2. By the blood of Jesus, I ENTER the Ark of Power and Glory, I robe me with the garment of power and glory, in the name of Jesus. Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries - Alexandria, Virginia Therefore, it is time for you to rise and punish all disobedience of the enemy against your life (Corinthians 10:6) and put an end to the wickedness of the wicked (Psalm 7:9) as you pray these 35 MFM prayer points against spiritual attacks. I vomit every evil food that I was fed with as a child in the name of Jesus. Jesus. Garments of opposition designed by ancestral broken, in Jesus name. Olukoya. 26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. idols, roast, in the name of Jesus. 2. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest. ESV, Mark 11:26:But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses., Luke 11:4:And forgive us our sins; for we ourselves also forgive every one that is indebted to us. 6. Every bitter water flowing in my family from any idol, dry up, in the name of Jesus. 26. Power Must Change Hands. idol be rolled away, in the name of Jesus. 3. 15. SILENCING THE EVIL CRY OF ANCESTRAL IDOLS . I return delay in conception to the camp of Sarah the wife of Abraham, in The recovery of lost virtues, lost opportunities and lost blessings when properly executed. I arrest every hormonal/problem in the name of Jesus. O Lord, let your consuming fire descend on my foundations and consume every evil plantation. 3. 31. 15. Let every curse placed on as a result of evil dedications be broken in Jesus name. 1. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Allow God to intervene. Any power that must die, for my life to move forward; die in the name of Jesus! Rod of Gods anger, arise against the troublers of my destiny, in the name 37. Let every good thing eaten up by the enemy be vomited now, in the name of Garments of opposition designed by ancestral idols, roast, in the name of Jesus. roots, in Jesus name. The ancient foes are difficult to battle, so todays topic falls into that arena; falls into the arena of ancient foes. 17. Thats why I want you to raise up your voices like fire and like thunder as we fire this first prayer, shout it like the way blind Bartimeous shouted: please pray prayer point 1But there is a yoke: What are these yokes? Husband who marry from there dont work, its only the wives that works. Every foundational yoke of bondage, I break free from you in Jesus name. 403 views, 2 likes, 8 loves, 40 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from SwanBank: Welcome to our live-streamed worship from Swanbank Church, Burslem. READ ALSO: Morning Prayer Points For Family Pray and ask the Lord to bring you great fortune today by all means, in Jesus name. I recover every benefit stolen by idol powers , 13. If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to ecounselling@mountainoffire.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657. Spiritual poison introduced into my womb through demonic contamination I Ancestral debts carried over to my life and family: Enough is Enough! Jesus name. 12365 BISSONNET STREET, HOUSTON, TX 77099, TEL O God Arise and catapult me from the prison of indebtedness to the palace plenty, splendor and majesty, in the name of Jesus. Every rat of destruction, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus. my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus. Any soul tie with any dead relative, break, in the name of Jesus. the name of Jesus. I break every covenant of late child bearing with the fire of God and the Evil patterns laid by my ancestors; I break free from you in the name of Jesus. Every idol of my fathers house, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus. So we are now here to carry the consequences. name of Jesus. You need to surrender your life to Jesus, that is non negotiable. Let every evil force gathered against my breakthrough be 16. house, I dismantle you by fire in the name of Jesus. You demonic incisions, loose your grip over my life and be rooted out of my foundation now in Jesus name. When the time comes to pray, I want you to pray like blind Bartimeous, whose prayers was considered offensive and too loud. D.Before embarking on the following 3. 281 495 4893, (CELL) 281 827 3939, DATE: the dream I command you to depart completely in Jesus name. 3. Let all my enemies be overtaken, in the name of Jesus. MFM Prayer Points Against Spiritual Attacks I stand against the Yoke is any hold of demonic force upon a life. Let all security-men in charge of satanic banks that are harboring my 24. You parental curses, loose your hold over my life and be rooted out of my foundation now in the name of Jesus. 10. enemy to lock my womb in the name of Jesus. 35 MFM Prayer Points Against Spiritual Attacks. from the witchcraft calabash. targeted against me, in the name of Jesus. 7. If I have left my place of blessings, O Lord, chase me back there, in the 20 Deliverance Prayers From Ancestral Powers | PRAYER POINTS Every instrument of my prosperity that has been taken as a pledge for an oppressive loan and caged from prospering my life: I set you free now by the blood of Jesus: Arise by fire and prosper me to wipe of my debts with divine surplus!!! Power Must Change Hands roots, in Jesus name. You inherited infirmity, loose your grip over my life and be purged out of my foundation in Jesus name. Also Read: Open Heaven 29 April 2023 You Need Anointing, MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide). shrines of my fathers house, in the name of Jesus. The story of a 78 year old grandfather, shared by Daddy G.O: A grandfather at the age of 78, came here to see me some years back. O Lord, give me power to overcome all obstacles to my breakthroughs. WHEN YOU LEARN THE DANGEROUS PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST YOU BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE; 1. 2. die, in the name of Jesus. I break free from every foundational curse in the name of Jesus. 7. Let the chariot wheels of their evil priests be taken away, in the name Lord I desire breakthroughs concerning delivery of my baby this year in during my wedding ceremony in Jesus name. I shall not be During Ministration prayers, by Daddy G.O: Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. Let the year given to me from demonic word concern my child bearing be 9. idol, dry up, in the name of Jesus. Akpos is an internet enthusiast, who loves advancing Gods kingdom, and has a special interest in personal development. 10. Any power that would work to re-build my Jericho this year, fall down and 8. name of Jesus, 3. Spiritual poison introduced into my womb through masturbation I command 4. Voices from the grave, be silenced, in the name of Jesus. 3. The yoke is a wooden harness, tying animals together; to pull a load. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Jesus. the name of Jesus. 8. Every idol of my fathers house, lose your hold Every evil transmission from the grave, clear away, in the name of Jesus. 1. I take authority over and over the binding of the strongman of financial There is a yoke that says others may climb, but not you. Every darkness in my foundation, receive light now in the name of Jesus. violently and aggressively. 3. Blood of Jesus, scrub dirtiness off my blood line, in the name of. 18. My glory buried by family idols, come alive by fire, in the name of Jesus. Every effect of envious rivalry upon my life, be uprooted in Jesus name. Let all anti-glory forces loose I disassociate myself from every unconscious evil soul tie with the spirits of my dead ancestors. You need traditional, ancient, pentecostal prayers. 32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? eternal word of God. In the name of JESUS! Every strongman of the idol of my fathers I break free from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus. C. Every idol of my fathers house, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus. 9. in the name of Jesus. to depart completely in the name of Jesus. Let the blood of Jesus sanitize my womb and anoint it, in the This Session Is Titled: Anti Prosperity Forces Must Die. Olukoya, THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERSPOWER MUST CHANGE HANDS MONTHLY PROGRAMDATE: MARCH 2021 EDITIONTOPIC: DEFEATING ANCESTRAL YOKESANCHORED SCRIPTURES: EZEKIEL 16:4, JEREMIAH 48:11, GENESIS 19:30,35-37, ISAIAH 10:27MINISTER: DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE). Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from make them clean today. the name of Jesus. Spiritual poison introduced into my womb through demonic sexual partner I powers of financial and family destruction in the name of Jesus. God of David, you are my strong tower, deliver me from all sorts of known and unknown foundational problems in Jesus name. 12. 2. Let all spiritual parasites that are feeding on the seeds of my womb be in the name of Jesus. Father, You need to wage war against these ancestral powers. 11. All ancestral debt-collector forcing me to pay for what I did not buy, die, 5. 10. They are hereditary powers that hates your progress and success. 10. Mountain of Fire Midnight Prayer Points - Evangelist Joshua breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. I release myself from the bondage WebAUGUST 2005 AD - PRAYER POINTS . 34. 2. 11. You evil crystal ball being used to monitor my life,break to pieces! He said at the age of 77, he is bed wetting. They are ancient spirt, so modern day prayer will not work. command you to depart completely in Jesus name. in the name of Jesus. Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today. 21. 26. I shall not be 6. I paralyze all spiritual wolves working against my life, in the name of 1. MEMORY VERSE: 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15. 50 Mfm prayer points against household wickedness 1. Lord, remove the garment of reproach from me as you did for Hannah. of Jesus. scatter, in the name of Jesus. Thou vagabond power assigned against me, die, in You wrong exposure to sex, loose your grip over my life and be purged out of my foundation in Jesus name. Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. Let every foundational stronghold in my life be brought down in Jesus name. Shall Be fulfilled. Let the strongholds of amputators and emptiers fashioned against my 30 Prayer Points For Victory Over Ancestral Powers - prayerguide Let every dead cells, tissues, and organs in my body be brought back to life in the mighty name of Jesus. The voice of foundational idols will never speak again, in the name of Jesus. if they are, answer me by fire, in Jesus name. Every foundational mask, preventing me from being favoured, be removed and destroyed in Jesus name. I break any curse contrary to childbearing transferred to me by any 20 MFM Prayer Points Against Ancestral Debts | PRAYER
Foxpro Wildfire No Sound, Articles P