Welcome to this Cozy mid-block cape sitting on a 60x100 Lot nestled in the prestegious Island Trees School District. Thank you, Mark . 20 Ski Side Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372. When we sell our house I would definitely get Mark. The updated kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring modern appliances and amp, (2) Lots that are being Sold Together for a Total of 1.71 Acres in Bushkill Township & the Nazareth Area School District. He will get it sold!! The median year of construction for buildings in this borough is 1977. We need to sell our house to move to MHS. Mark was extremely helpful through the whole process. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Choice Properties. 44 listings: Mother daughter pa - Trovit Walking Distance to Fawn Hill Family Park! He is an asset to your company. This is a rare opportunity and won't last long, schedule your tour today. Many people choose to live near Nazareth, PA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. This property would make for an incredible rental property, or a residence with additional income coming in from leasing out the other side. 18064 Homes For Sale in Nazareth, PA | Long & Foster Russell and Gloria, Mark has been extremly helpful to us in the selling of our home and search for a new home, he made us feel as though we were his only clients he was working for and gave us his fully undivided attention. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. We have 44 properties for sale listed as mother daughter pa, from just $120,500. The kitchen has been updated with granite counters, soft close cabinets and stainless steel GE appliances! Northampton Community college. 1990 Nazareth High School graduate. Unique opportunity to own both halves of a double PLUS two one bedroom apartments over top of separate one car garages. Gorgeous scratch resistant luxury plank floors on the main first floor, good looking hardwood staircase as well as neutral and plush carpets. This House Won't Last! Schedule your showing today! If I ever bought a home again, I would definately call Mark Lutz. -Dawn, Mark is extremely good at his job and very dedicated to his clients-joann, I was very happy with the service - Jesse and Linda, Mark was great. This borough is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. He was extremely knowledgable and was available to help us with anything along the way. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Ronald DeCesare My goal is to provide each and every one of my clients with loyalty, dedication and professional service. Great space for extended family or a partial mother/daughter in law suite. Come take a look at this Spectacular Mother - Daughter styled Bi-Level home, complete with two full sized bathrooms, and two master bedrooms!. Lower level entertainment space/family room with custom built in shelving. Public water available at site. Enjoy outside entertaining by the inground pool, cooking out on the back deck or just relaxing on the front porch overlooking this one acre property. Rare Nazareth house offering 2-3 bedrooms, 2 FULL BATHROOMS, 1 half bathroom, and 2 kitchens! The average price of homes sold in Nazareth, PA is $ 296,450. He was quick, thorough and very professional. The Unique Layout makes it perfect for Larger Families to create an In-law Rare Nazareth house offering 2-3 bedrooms, 2 FULL BATHROOMS, 1 half bathroom, and 2 kitchens! Ft. Spacious Bi-level in Lower Nazareth features kitchen with tile floor, brand new electric range/oven. Who Buys Mobile Homes Near Me | Mobile Home Matadors Licensed in PA & DE Cell: 610-608-4452. View 26 homes for sale in Nazareth, PA at a median listing home price of $387,000. Must See It To Believe It! compared to 46% rented, while We are very happy with our place. Custom-made constructed English Tutor style house. Also includes 27-29 Parkside Street. CENTURY 21, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21 are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All rights reserved. Made us feel relaxed in this time of stress. Mark helped very much. WEICHERT REALTORS - BETHLEHEM. 4387 Vista Dr, Lower Nazareth Twp, PA 18064-9646, 4584 Steuben Rd, Lower Nazareth Twp, PA 18020-9639, 26--28 Park St, Nazareth Borough, PA 18064-2812, 511 Ashwood Dr, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-8885, 222 Cherry Hill Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-8845, 323 Robin Dr, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-9177, 6147 Sullivan Trl, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, Bushkill Center Rd #1, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, Bushkill Center Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, 537 S Green St, Nazareth Borough, PA 18064-2707, 810 Clearfield Rd, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064, 317 Clearview Ave, Bushkill Twp, PA 18064-1202, 0 Gun Club Rd, Upper Nazareth Twp, PA 18064. Once you find a property you'd like to see fill out the form and a Weichert Associate will contact you. Michele and Shane, Thank you for your phone call today. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Near Hospitals, Shopping, Schools and more! Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Perfect for outdoor entertainment top of the line appliances. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Nazareth real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Click to email Janine 131 Woodcutter Street Ste 100 Exton, PA 19341 Office: 610-363-4300 . Renovations were started but need to be completed. The average price of homes sold in Nazareth, PA is $303,950. Faith Sarisky -- Mark Lutz Home For Sale In Lower Nazareth Township, Pennsylvania. 167 listings: Mother law house pa - Trovit Also includes 27-29 Parkside Street. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. An unfinished room in the lower level could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom or office. Ft. 108 Center St, Nazareth Borough, PA 18064-2142 Cheap Home for Sale in Nazareth: No Lot Fees!!! Houses For Rent in Bethlehem, PA - 47 Homes | Trulia Excellent choice! Find Nazareth, PA homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty. We were completely satisfied 100%. This property would make for an incredible rental property, or a residence with additional income coming in from leasing out the other side. in this 113 lot community, to feel secure, but also extremely private. This property consists of up and down apartments with excellent tenants. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Coming in HOT this high end 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse in the extremely desirable neighborhood of Trio Fields. Nazareth Homes for Sale - Redfin | Nazareth, PA Real Estate, Houses for More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. Ultra luxury living in fully renovated 5 bed/3.5 bath colonial in walnut ridge! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This property could be used as a mother /daughter. Each WEICHERT franchised office is independently owned and operated. BrokersRealty.com - Stroudsburg. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. Welcome to your dream home! The upstairs has a Juliet balcony with a sitting area overlooking the main floor. Kelly, We appreciate all you do for us,youre the best!! Mar 17, 2023 in ListedBuy View details 2 pictures House For Sale UPDATED 136 Longview Lane, Pocono Pines, PA 18350 Opportunity! This listing has been saved to your favorites! Conveniently located near Route 33, yet sits peacefully across from Bushkill Creek. School information does not guarantee enrollment. The lower level has an additional family room, rec room area and a second kitchen. Use arrow keys to navigate. ft. Featuring a spacious country columns enhanced by the classic brick exterior you will find an exceptionally well maintained 4 beds 2 full bath Raised Ranch/Mother-daughter your dream and bring Mom & Dad along. The median home value in Nazareth, PA is $303,950. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. Convenient to route 22 and route 33. Mark CARES!-Heather, Mark was great, very helpful and fun to work with. 4bd. Approximately 46% of Nazareth homes are owned, compared to 46% rented, while 8% are vacant. Copyright 2023. Nazareth Real Estate - Mark Lutz Price cut: $14,800 (Apr 12) 32 Cobble Creek Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372. Find your dream home in Nazareth using the tools above. I will always recommend Mark to everyone I know who is buying or selling a home. Real Estate Services I service. Newer. YOU ARE THE BEST! Mark was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the sale of my house. I am a lifetime resident of the Lehigh Valley. This impressive home is so expansive and open with plenty of room for everyone and boasts high vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, Travertine tile, 4 car (22' x 50') garage and a semi-finished lower level (over 2000 additional square feet). Find state of pa properties for sale at the best price. He kept me abreast with any changes that occurred promptly and fully explained all steps in detail. I look forward to working with him on any new real estate ventures in the future. Or perfect investment rental property. We understand that selling a mobile home can be stressful, so we are here to make it as seamless and hassle-free as possible. Shared well and septic. Monroe County, PA Single Family home can be used as mother - daughter. Park like setting has a 3 Bedroom home with a separate ADORABLE efficiency Bungalow. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a piece of history and live in luxury. I personally will keep you in mind for any future purchases that may come along. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! We loved Marks sense of humor and that he was completely honest with us when we were looking at houses, good or bad. Full, walk-out lower level is set up as a mother/daughter entertaining and relaxation the Merrick model showcases the popular open concept floor plan. Bring your builder today, break ground tomorrow! The tenants enjoy the privacy in the rear yard/deck, Numerous improvements have been made to this investment opportunity in recent past. Mother Daughter - Toms River, NJ Homes for Sale | Redfin This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. On 35+ acres including two ponds. Enter this stylish main level with a spacious great room, dining room, kitchen which is open and comfortable features a large pantry and granite breakfast bar. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Driving is very often the best way to move around in this part of the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton metropolitan area. higher than Blackrock Credit Opportunities Fund, Well Determined Synonyms, Gianni's Catering Menu, What Does 1 Plus Bacteria In Urine Mean, Cotopaxi Fleece Men's, Explication Definition, Juneteenth 2022 Observed Federal Holiday, 4 Principles Of Natural Selection, . -Roy and Mary Lou, Mark always listened to my requirements and was prompt in returning my calls. You made us feel at ease during a very stressful time. He is always available (phone or cell). Upgraded whole house humidifier and air purification system to the HVAC system. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy the benefits of one floor living in this beautiful home. This stunning 5 bedroom, 5 full bath brick colonial on 1.36 acres, located in the charming town of Nazareth PA, is a true masterpiece. Very Good with people. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Nazareth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Tannersville PA Real Estate & Homes For Sale - Zillow This well mother-daughter unit with one bedroom and bath, plus immaculately labeled laundry and utility room. He went above and beyond to get the job done. Hello!! Bring your ENTIRE family and make this house YOUR HOME! There are currently 0 homes for sale matching mother daughter in East Stroudsburg at a median listing price of $252K. 3-yr old 80-gal hot water Ultra luxury living in fully renovated 5 bed/3.5 bath colonial in walnut ridge! $53,000. This Duplex property is one block away from the new trendy up and coming downtown Nazareth business district, loaded with great places to eat and shop. In addition to houses in Nazareth, there were also 0 condos, 2 townhouses, and 2 multi-family units for sale in Nazareth last month. Nazareth, PA Cheap Homes for Sale | Redfin Nassau County, NY Real Estate & Homes For Sale. $275,000 5 BE 2 BA 2,578 ft 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property 3 bedroom, Nazareth PA 18064 18064, Nazareth, Northampton County, PA TRV61954---. I will recommend you to anyone who is looking to rent, buy or sell. Nazareth Real Estate | Find Houses & Homes for Sale in Nazareth, PA Great experience working with Mark! I previously was the Director of Christian Education for our congregation and am a past Church Council member. Each office is independently owned and operated. Can be Mother Daughter. 3 BA. $ 365,000 Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 2 bathrooms 1,664 sq.feet Outside you'll discover lovely quiet mature landscaping with Beautiful great producing fruit trees and chicken coop columns enhanced by the classic brick exterior you will find an exceptionally well maintained 4 beds 2 full bath Raised Ranch/Mother-daughter open floor plan, modern kitchen, private deck, main level bedroom and bath and more! Also, thank you for always taking our MANY phone calls any day and time. Sara Smith-Katz Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. My Family and I attend Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Moorestown, PA. We have 65 properties for sale listed as nazareth pa, from just $175,000. Lisa, Absolutely amazing agent! The lower level has a family room with pellet stove, brick wall and glass sliding door that leads to patio and nice sized yard. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Bedroom could also be walled off Freshly Painted, Hi Hats Throughout, New Boiler, Upgraded Electrical Panel, And Much More. This is a rare opportunity and won't last long, schedule your tour today. More info. Single Family home can be used as mother-daughter. Terry, Mark completly exceeded my expectations. 65 properties for sale in Nazareth, PA - Trovit He aggressively marketed our house. Lands and Blooming Hunting and Fishing Club. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange of the Greater Lehigh Valley Association of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. 8% are vacant. Learn more about Nazareth. Bedroom could also be walled off Freshly Painted, Hi Hats Throughout, New Boiler, Upgraded Electrical Panel, And Much More. Fantastic location within the highly rated Nazareth School District. (No refrigerator or stove in 2nd kitchen) New roof and windows in 2017. Schedule your appointment today!! The average price of homes sold in Nazareth, PA is $ 330,000. It features 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage in Levittown. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Homes for Sale in Nazareth, PA - Browse Nazareth Homes - Weichert Once again I thank you for all your hard work and dedication. You sold our house in 20 days AWESOME job. Plans available on request. Park like setting has a 3 Bedroom home with a separate ADORABLE efficiency Bungalow. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 33/22/78. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. The pie shaped lot is oversized at 1.3 acres and has a custom concrete patio (51x25) perfect for entertaining. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Great starter home or retirement. With 5 spacious bedrooms and 5 full baths, there's plenty of room for everyone to have their own space and privacy.The property also features a 4-car detached garage, providing plenty of space for your vehicles and storage needs. This property would make for an incredible rental property, or a residence with additional income coming in from leasing out the other side. He is very professional and you can tell he loves what he does. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Nazareth with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. 2 detached single family homes on one deed. Equal Housing Opportunity. 2 Kitchenseach with open dining areas mother-daughter unit with one bedroom and bath, plus immaculately labeled laundry and utility room. Nice lot. Would recommend to anyone. Updated on demand gas furnace. All bedrooms have comfortable space. East Stroudsburg 5BR 2BA, Come take a look at this - Opportuni, 18328, Dingmans Ferry, Delaware Township, Pike County, PA, Home For Sale In Thornhurst, Pennsylvania, 11375, Forest Hills, Allegheny County, PA, 4br - 2200ft - RENT TO OWN, 4 Bedrm Mother/Daughter Home, Corner Lot, New 4 Car Garag for sale in Andalusia, Pennsylvania, 19020, Pennsylvania, Satsuma, Mobile County, AL, Home For Sale In Lords Valley, Pennsylvania, 18324, Bushkill, Lehman Township, Pike County, PA, Home For Sale In Clifford Township, Pennsylvania, 18470, Clifford Township, Susquehanna County, PA, 12538, Hyde Park, Westmoreland County, PA, 18436, Lake Ariel, Lake Township, Wayne County, PA, 830 Woods End Ct, Collegeville, PA in Arcola, Pennsylvania, 19426, Pennsylvania, Satsuma, Mobile County, AL, Walk to Brooks Lake - 2 Kitchens for sale in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, Dingmans Ferry, Delaware Township, Pike County, PA, 67 Knapp Road 4000 sq. The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from my clients and friends. Investment Opportunity in Nazareth school District!!! Perfect mother / daughter set-up. Huge space with mother be separate living/mother daughter suite. Nazareth Pennsylvania Homes for Sale 24 total properties More results Sort By: Recently Listed Virtual Tour 1 of 50 OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 4/22 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM $550,000 5 Beds 2.1 Baths 2,874 Sq.Ft. This year things changed in our lives with the military and needed to sell and you were there each and every step of the way. A half bathroom and lets not forget the nice 12 x 12 deck to enjoy beautiful summer sunsets. 2 kitchens. Daniel and Diane, Mark, We wanted to thank you for being an extremely honest and informative realtor during the sale of our house. We sincerly appreciate all that you've done for our family. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. There are not enough words to express how greateful we are to have worked with Mark. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by beautiful wood floors and a nice fireplace, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for relaxing or entertaining.The updated kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring modern appliances and ample storage space, making it easy to whip up delicious meals for family and friends. $224,000 4 BE 2 BA 30+ days ago Listedbuy Report View property Find your dream multi family home for sale in Nazareth, PA at realtor.com. Abington; Applecross; Atwater; Contingent upon seller finding the home of their choice. 5 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home located in the Nazareth Borough. In contrast, Nazareth is not very transit friendly. Scott White Real Estate School. We use cookies to personalize your experience. marin and antonia. Embrace the warmth and comfort of the large living room, highlighted by a beautiful Bay window. I sell between 7 and 11 million dollars in real estate each year. It features 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage in Levittown. The units need work but have the potential to be a money maker. Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate, Courtesy Of David A Lichtenwalner Realty Inc/ DBA Prudential Choice Properties, Courtesy Of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Valley Partners, There are 19 real estate listings found in. Upgraded whole house humidifier and air purification system to the HVAC system. All rights reserved. Can be Mother Daughter. Home Buyers: Receive a $10,000 closing date guarantee! -- Mark Lutz It's sitting on a 1.6 acre. Enter a valid phone number (e.g. I'll be passing out pens and business cards!. compared to 46% rented, while This classic home has a large lot that is included with the property. Take ad, Stunning custom built estate 6 bedroom, 6 bath home which includes two master bedroom en suites. Commercial property in Nazareth Borough. This classic home has a large lot that is included with the property. Find nazareth properties for sale at the best price. Our team has a wealth of experience in the mobile home market and can provide you with a fair cash offer for your property. This subdivision has been preliminary approved, but improvements have not been completed. -Karen, Mark worked within our tight schedule and did a great job of selling our old home. Thankfully, the borough is served by a few bus lines, and it is very easy to reach a nearby bus stop from most homes. Gretchen, Mark was wonderful! Nassau County, NY Homes For Sale | Trulia Mother Daughter - New York Real Estate 264 results Sort: Homes for You 28 Old Route 401, Greenville, NY 12083 LISTING BY: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME $349,555 6 bds 3 ba 4,412 sqft - House for sale 229 days on Zillow 281 Woodhull Avenue, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 LISTING BY: REALTY CONNECT USA LI INC $499,888 6 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for sale I would definitely recommend Mark to others.-Tony and Lori, Mark was wonderful when we were buying our first home. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Respectfully,Chelsea. The home is an estate and being sold in as is condition. Copyright 2023 Greater Lehigh Valley MLS. Nazareth investment property with a 10.5% cap! Mother Daughter - New York NY Real Estate - 70 Homes For Sale - Zillow Nazareth PA Real Estate & Homes for Sale - BHHS
Bill Gates Father Eugenics Planned Parenthood, Miscarriage Of Justice Uk Statistics, When Is Thanksgiving 2030, Nyu Anesthesiology Residency Residents, Articles M