Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. So we removed those, and found the problem. I remember asking Allen if we should get rid of the old thermistors but I cant remember if we did or not. CODE: EC5. Just recently our unit kept throwing an error code: E3A. YE228LM YE228LV. Allen got his volt meter out and we tested the fan: all good. Magic Chef Washer MCSCWD20W. All rights reserved. CODE:E3PROBLEM:Imbalance AlarmFIX:Open lid to fix fault. Thermistor is supposed to be like a variable resistor based on temperature. The error persists after unplugging the machine for 10 minutes and powering back up. I have asked for a tech to come and have ordered a dryer that I am going to use regardless of when/if this gets fixed. After opening it up, the metal strip the washer was plugged into was a little warped and had some scorching. Despite being rated 15 amps/125v I now wonder if that was the problem. The E3A error code is displayed when the unit senses excessive heat and disables the unit from operating. Ive spent the last half hour checking everywhere I can think to look but havent had any luck yet! So we have a replacement on the way. Its just a little gasket type o ring but it kinda needs to be there. Find Your Solution Fast & Easy Great! BDB420-1 BDC420-1 BDC520-1 BDC620-1 BDC720-1 BDD520-1 . We ordered the set directly from the Dometic customer service line but half the parts were used when they arrived. Dometic Ventless Washer/Dryer Troubleshooting - Home Sweet Home on Wheels The condenser that was all gross and clogged is pictured on the top right hand side of this page. ft. Washer makes laundry day easy. Well I have an update. Looking down into the condenser once the fan was removed. Lint galore! All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Glad we could help! But from now on, we will clean it probably every 9 months or so since we use it so often. Then close lid to stop the alarm. Magic Chef Washer Error Codes Appliance Helpers 3.68K subscribers 5 1.7K views 1 year ago If you're looking for help fixing your Magic Chef Washer, look no further! I have an E21 error code on my washer dryer combo. It is a - JustAnswer CODE: E2 PROBLEM: Open Lid Alarm FIX: Open lid to fix fault. Ask your question here. I'm impressed." Marie!!! Is your question not listed? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. **If you can see this please switch to Old Reddit**. Your IP: Right: after. This manual is available in the following languages: English. The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. If anyone needs a thermistor limit switch, we have some extras! FIX: Ask a technician to repair it. (We actually ordered 2 sets bc they charged $5 for shipping.) Anyone have a E5A code come up when washing? Brand: Magic Chef Model Number: mcscwd27w5. CODE: F2. FIX: Check the water outlet of the drainage required and adjust it if required and restart the machine. YE10AN12 YE225LM YE225LV. I do want to also point out the rep you spoke to was incorrect on the terminology, these really are manual limit thermo reset switches. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Error occurred, please verify your email and try again. English. how do you clean the lint trap for model mcscwd27w5. Has anybody experienced this or know where I can find a complete list of the error codes for this machine? Click here for more information on other Magic Chef Parts from PartSelect.com. So then I called the Dometic customer service number. Complaints for MC Appliance Corporation - Better Business Bureau Once I googled the code and the explanation, I came across this video that Edgestar made. Magic Chef Washer Dryer Combo - Washer Won't Drain - Repair Parts https://homesweethomeonwheels.com/2017/02/05/splendide-replaces-dometic/, Follow Home Sweet Home on Wheels on WordPress.com, Fundraiser Donation Requests from 100+ Companies (with links), Lippert Frame Failure on 2015 Grand Design Momentum385TH. Now it is happening every time too, so the unit can no longer dry at all. Electronic Range Control, ERC, Electronic Oven Control, EOC, control board, and clock all refer to the same part. From start to finish, doing the research and following through to the end? If you still have an extra one available. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Magic Chef owners to provide you with a good answer. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! Im thinking if I have to replace one or both I may go with the Emerson/White Rodgers Thermostat 3L02-160 Snap Disc Limit Control (can be found on Amazon). Performance & security by Cloudflare. A unit with no lint filter was a bad idea anyway but I knew that in the beginning. Countertop Dishwashers (1)Washer Dryer Combos (2)Mini Fridges (3) Magic Chef Compact 3.5 cu. (In the same spot I checked earlier go figure) Email me your address and Ill send you a couple tomorrow. (knock on wood!). magic chef washer dryer combo error codes Unit 3, Block 5, Newlands Avenue, Brackla Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 2DA 01656 856787 enquiries@technicalengineering.co.uk Home Services Welding & Fabrication Structural Pipework Site Work Stainless Steel / Aluminium Mechanical Works About Us Contact Us Home Services Welding & Fabrication Structural For a few months now, the dry cycle hasnt been working well. Hi Jesika, Unfortunately, when the mobile tech came back with the control panel and took it apart to replace it, there was another control panel that was burnt up also. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0d322d58b02d10 Magic Chef 2.7 cu. ft. combo washer dryer error code E80 Second attempt, worked normal. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. With the error codes, it is like pulling teeth to find out what they mean. washes great just no dry. So those should be here by Friday hopefully, and we can get them in and cross our fingers its fixed! . Magic Chef Washing Machine Troubleshooting & Repair - Repair Clinic Equator Washer Error Codes | Appliance Helpers I searched high and low and can't find anything about that error code in the manual or anywhere on the internet. Allen and I picked out the part number and called back to order it. We ordered it on Amazon. This manual comes under the category Washing Machines and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. However after discussing with my landlord about the fan/blower and its inconsistency on velocity at times, we both looked at the surge suppressor it was plugged into. Our comprehensive Magic Chef Washer error code guide will explain common issues, provide tips, and show you how to read your model's error codes. My magic chef washer dryer combo has an error code of E 64 and I'm trying to find out why. Just recently it started throwing a code: E3A whenever we would try and dry a load. The ventless is all electric and dries with condensed water, or steam Im not sure how the vented ones work but Im kind of guessing they run on propane. Winter Camping Adventures in Minnesota (part 1), DIY fixes feel the best! PROBLEM: Water level is abnormal in the drying process. If you are at all willing and able to take the front part off, that may be the case with yours also. Rainy Labor Day? HomeSweetHomeOnWheels@yahoo.com, well fan is not kicking on have gotten 3 fan motors . and our Magic Chef Combo All-In-One Washer And Ventless Electric Dryer - eBay The EdgeStar Combo Washer Dryer is designed to sense various conditions that may prevent the unit from operating in a safe and efficient manner. Not responsive at all, just gives the error code and the door remains locked (with my clothes stuck inside.) After doing some research, none of which Dometic helped with, we determined that the issue was a bad thermistor limit switch. One of mine had tripped, I reset it and put it back in. My first step was to check the manual That code isn't listed in troubleshooting section. We needed #33. 24 inch Front Load Washer. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0d323ad98bfc83 Magic Chef Appliance Error Codes | Appliance Helpers Watch this how to video with simple, step-by-step instructions for a successful DIY repair. Gotta be inventive sometimes! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I plan on purchasing this unit or the Splendide 7100. I should note whenever the E3A happened, I had to wait a day before I could use the dryer again. Our unit is giving us that E3a error code so I googled and saw your offer. For quite a while, our Dometic washer/dryer combo hasnt been spectacular when it comes to drying our clothes. Allen found them! We make fixing things easier! DIY fixes feel the best! Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Error Code: E3A Then close lid to stop the alarm. It stopped either mid or post cycle and is giving error code E80. OK, I love this little machine the 3.0 size is much better then my last 1.6 Media MA50. Our comprehensive Magic Chef Washer error code guide will explain common issues, provide tips, and show you how to read your model's error codes. How to unlock door on Haier washer dryer combo model - YouTube Reason being if there is interference with the power supply it obviously would affect operation. It is a Magic Chef 2.0 cu ft. Bonuses are not expected but if you should happen to leave one please come back and let me know. These problems can be frustrating but really give ya a good feeling when you finally fix it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Magic Chef Combo All-In-One Washer And Ventless Electric Dryer 33.5"H In Silver at the best online prices at eBay! Show more It's cable. It is perfect for smaller living spaces and has a stainless steel drum that won't peel, crack, or snag your fabrics. Just wondering if theres something with the computer that isnt working How is Edgestar customer service? They say once a year but with as much laundry as we do being full time and Allen working, weve decided 3 months sounds about right! Same with the fan motor, heating element and all wires to and from the control panel. We had a mobile tech come out to test and it turns out its the control panel that is shot. Even the packaging looks a lot better. can you use clorox bleach in this machine? On a gas dryer, the flame sensor detects the heat emitted by the flame. If you happen to think Charlie & Eustace are cuties and need some extra Dream Bones & pork skin twists & squeaky toys & salmon jerky Dometic Ventless Washer/DryerTroubleshooting, Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 2- the garage), Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 3- the living room and kitchen), Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 4- the bedroom and bathrooms), Cheap, Easy, Healthy, Delicious Black Bean Soup, Quick, Easy & Cheesy Sausage, Broccoli & Potato Skillet. It is JustAnswer-Q&A 5.74K subscribers Subscribe 1 523 views 1 year ago From https://www.justanswer.com/ythi JustAnswer. The washing label of your garment shows the recommended washing temperature. Do you have a question about the Magic Chef MCSCWD27W5 or do you need help? It is not necessary to use an anti-scaling agent. Magic Chef YE20HA2 Dryer Heating Element Thermal Fuse Kit - eBay Copyright 2023 Manua.ls. Just recently it started throwing a code: E3A whenever we would try and dry a load. (LogOut/ Interesting and good to know if this happens to me again. These are what the red and black plastic pieces plug into. Privacy Policy. So, we shall see. Wow impressive blog post so very detailed! We wound up getting a new unit because it kept throwing the code even after replacing the thermistors. CODE:E6PROBLEM:Door Lock AlarmFIX:Open lid to fix fault. So I called Dometic yet again, this time I got someone helpful so it made the call a LOT shorter and more pleasant! After wasting lots of breath and time, I finally requested to speak to her manager. I have had it for 6 months bought it Ask an Expert Home Improvement Questions Appliance Repair . 109.229.160.6 So they rushed us even more new parts and these are finally the right ones! ft. combo washer dryer error code E80 Brand: Magic Chef Model Number: mcscwd27w5 It stopped either mid or post cycle and is giving error code E80. There are two screws in the back holding it on (phillips head). Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. , Customer Service Related Pages:washer maintenance service, washer repair and service, washer unit servicing cost, house washer repair, washer service call. We unscrewed the feet from the shelf (a robertson bit) and pulled the unit out of the nook in the closet and removed the top. Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Error Code:E3A, Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 2- the garage), Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 3- the living room and kitchen), Tour of Our Home on Wheels (part 4- the bedroom and bathrooms), Cheap, Easy, Healthy, Delicious Black Bean Soup, Quick, Easy & Cheesy Sausage, Broccoli & Potato Skillet. The PartSelect logo is a Registered Trademark of Atlantic Laundry Centres, Ltd. Not responsive at all, just gives the error code and the door remains locked (with my clothes stuck inside.) You may find the answer to your question in the FAQs about the Magic Chef MCSCWD27W5 below. When we called to tell them, we then had to wait another week for new parts, but when we got those, half were missing the seal on the one piece. CODE: EC4. I did check the door latch for oper. Then close lid to stop the alarm. After another 10 minutes on hold, the same rep came back with what the code meant, saying her manager found it. Shepherds Pie to the rescue! So with a clean condenser, we put it all back together and started a cycle. Washer Dryer Combo Parts Microwave Parts Freezer Parts Oven/Microwave Combo Parts Trash Compactor Parts Ice Maker Parts Range Hood Parts Vacuum Parts Garbage Disposal Parts Dehumidifier Parts Bathroom Fan Parts Carpet Cleaner Parts . So we have an update also. It just depends where youll be camping and if youll be paying for electric, that weighed against the cost of propane. For more information, please see our After reading what you just posted though I am wondering if my troubles are over or just beginning. I wanted to see if it was a simple fix before I call their customer support line. 06 - Magic Chef Dryer Flame Sensor. Error Code Details: E10 - Water supply is slow or insufficient. View the manual for the Magic Chef MCSCWD27W5 here, for free. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. Then close lid to stop the alarm. Hi Marie! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. F5 - Watchdog and Hardware Conflict - Replace control board (clock). It turns out it wasnt and we fixed the problem on the phone with Splendide (they are a whole lot easier to work with from a consumer standpoint than Dometic ever was!) The condenserwas definitely clogged! If for some reason in the future that doesnt work out or proves incompatible, you may hear from me again! From https://www.justanswer.com/ythi\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: Good morning!\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: My Magic Chef Washer/Dryer Combo has an error of E80.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: It is 6 months old.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: the error occurred with there was a power outage and the unit was in use.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: Now that the power is back on, how do we clear the code.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Magic Chef washer-dryer?\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: Yes E80.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Magic Chef washer-dryer?\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: What have you tried so far?\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: The power went off to our neighborhood when the washer was in use.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: When the power came back on the E80 error is displayed.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: The machine will not work.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: We tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but the error persists.\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: That's the whole story.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: I am still waiting for an expert match.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: How long will this take?\rPaddy: Handyman: Hi - Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Paddy and I will be your technician.\rPaddy: Handyman: There are a number of reasons for this E80 error code the most common is the cycle selector has been set between two cycles, power of your machine select a program cycle and power on the washer.\rPaddy: Handyman: I hope this helps.\rPaddy: Handyman: Paddy\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: Thanks, * * really.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: The machine was in use.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: There was a power outage in the neighborhood.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: When the power came back on, the E80 code appeared and now the machine won't run.\rJustAnswer Customer from San Antonio, TX: What should I do?\rPaddy: Handyman: Hi - If you have tried the steps above and the issue persists then the manufacturer recommend appointing an engineer to test the appliance as there may be an issue with the control panel.\rPaddy: Handyman: Paddy\rPearl Wilson: Assistant: If you have a home improvement or appliance question and want to chat with an expert now visit justanswer.com/ythi So then I called the Dometic customer service number. If the flame sensor isn't working, the dryer won't heat. We were having some problems with it so I dug these out thinking they may be interchangeable if this was the issue. Magic chef model MCSCWD20W3 Ask an Expert Home Improvement Questions Appliance Repair John, Home Appliance Technician Satisfied Customers Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years. This manual comes under the category Washing Machines and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. No, we got rid of that unit quite a while ago, Im sorry. Magic Chef Washer Error Codes | Appliance Helpers I had to call them to cancel it. On the detergent drawer, which side do you put the detergent on? I would greatly appreciate one! Related Parts Pages:Magic Chef Dryer Parts, Magic Chef Range Parts, Magic Chef Refrigerator Parts, Magic Chef Washer Parts. CODE: E1PROBLEM: Water Hose AlarmFIX: Open lid to fix fault. Its really a shame you have to go through all these hoops to find this out, as 99% of people would never be able to solve this type of thing on their own since the manual makes no reference to most of the error codes or possible solutions. . In the meantime, have you called Dometic directly? Scale deposits can be prevented by limiting washing at high temperatures and using the recommended amount of detergent per wash. How do I prevent my washing machine from smelling? We just went full time RV living and bought a dometic washer/dryer unit for our RV. Shop by Popular Magic Chef Dryer Models. Your IP: Performance & security by Cloudflare. Do you have a question about the Magic Chef and the answer is not in the manual? Basically, the unit is overheating or not heating properly. User manual (PDF), Warranty information (PDF). gets hot till overheat thermostat kicks on then nothing .mine is a edgestar , same as dometic received parts from them but still no fan. My EdgeStar Combo Washer / Dryer is displaying an E3A error. What does Because you guys and a couple others are using the combo with success we have decided thats the way to go. MAGIC CHEF MCSTCW21W2 USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib My Magic Chef Washer/Dryer Combo has an error of E80. It is Thanks for the very informative blogs on this issue. Dont you love the satisfaction that comes from doing something yourself? Super helpful! (54 pages) 24 inch Combo Washer and Dryer. Weve had to hang dry our clothes even after running it 2-3 times. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Wanted to add one other thing. CODE:E2PROBLEM:Open Lid AlarmFIX:Open lid to fix fault. If you're looking for help fixing your Magic Chef Washer, look no further! On ours you could see that the control panel was burnt as soon as we had it apart. Just a note though, our limit switches, when we back probe them while the unit is running should read 120V. I now have the unit plugged directly into the wall and the dryer fan is operating normally today (if you cant hear the air being pushed it isnt spinning hard enough to keep air circulated). PROBLEM: The temperature of air vent. (She stated dealers and certified service techs are the only ones who have access to technical support, that not even she did.) What temperature should I use for my laundry? Summit Washer Error Codes | Appliance Helpers And even though the parts list says manual limit switch, the rep I ordered from referred to it as a thermistor limit switch I told Allen last night that I really thought it was called a thermistor but Im still not sure where I got that from. Edgestar put out some how-to DIY fix videos for their unit and thats where we got just about all of our info on how to diagnose and fix ours. Just let me know! Troubleshooting UE Error Code - Washing Machine The uE/UE/Ub code indicates that the washer is attempting to balance the load, which may be the result of the unit not being leveled correctly or the load itself. Magic Chef / RCA 3.0 washer not draining Fix / Repair. Had to - YouTube (LogOut/ Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Error Code: E3A, Dometic Ventless Washer/Dryer Troubleshooting, Leaking drain pipe from Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Lippert 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System: leaking hose, DIY fix, Splendide 7100xc A Complete Review (and overview of our experience), Thetford RV Toilet valve seal replacement. Perfect for limited spaces, including apartments and vacation homes, this versatile front load unit boasts 16 total cycles, including delicate, . Performance & security by Cloudflare. You're visiting the PartSelect site in U.S. Would you like to shop on the Canadian site? Please refer to your user manual for error codes and operating instructions for your specific model. Rainy Labor Day? Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Error Code: E3A, Dometic Ventless Washer/Dryer Troubleshooting, Leaking drain pipe from Dometic Washer/Dryer Combo, Lippert 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System: leaking hose, DIY fix, Splendide 7100xc A Complete Review (and overview of our experience), Thetford RV Toilet valve seal replacement. We replaced the limit switches but as soon as the cycle ran, we got the code again. Winter Camping Adventures in Minnesota (part 1). BTW funny thing is after I sent the email asking to cancel the work order last night, they sent me a reply today saying one was scheduled for Friday. If wiring is ok, replace oven temperature sensor (RTD). Product Registration. PROBLEM: Defective touch pad or clock (ERC) FIX: Replace touch pad or clock (ERC). Im not guaranteeing that all of these units are the exact same inside, but Id be willing to bet they are pretty close. Domestic Washer/Dryer Combo, Error Code: E3A, https://homesweethomeonwheels.com/2017/05/22/splendide-7100xc-a-complete-review-and-overview-of-our-experience/, Follow Home Sweet Home on Wheels on WordPress.com, Fundraiser Donation Requests from 100+ Companies (with links), Lippert Frame Failure on 2015 Grand Design Momentum385TH. #1 Model Number MCSTCW20W4 Brand Magic Chef Age 1-5 years Error code E3 means the lid is open, however the lid is closed and throws the error. ft. combo washer dryer error code E80, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Then close lid to stop the alarm. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Change). Just recently our unit kept throwing an error code: E3A.
What Happened To Michael In Ratter, Is Daniel Neeleman Related To David Neeleman, Charles Colville Leaves Sky Sports, John And Shari Lott Net Worth, Articles M