Traditional images of Erzulie Dantor, the Vodou defender of lesbians, are based on the Black Madonna of Czestochowa, whose feast day is Aug. 26. So I say to the dealer wow, never seen dark images before that bugger tell me is old them old and that due to Stalin wanting to burn things these were from smoke damages as wellman face favor toilet and mouth smell like oneme only go hmmmm, interesting, lolol, https://www.archindy.org/Criterion/local/blogs/pope2008/index.html, The pic nah come up properly, click on the pic with the altar and erzulie and u see a priest a kneel before her. news about this card is there will be a clearing away of debris and the decks can see her red eyes in a window or doorway when she makes a visit. Dearest Sister, I have just learned that Erzulie Dantor is my patrient and she has been with me for a long time. However, she is not exactly the same. Erzulie Dantor is sister to Erzulie Freda and the rivalry between them is the reason for Dantor's cheek scar. Now this is attitude, folks! from 26.85, from 28.27 Black Spirituality Religion : - Whats the difference between - Destee Time to shed a little light on them. Among them is Erzulie Freda Dahomey, who is one of Dantor's sisters. Jeesaz mercy!!!! Nuh mek Cami tell yuh no gossip bout no ice cream she mispoke! She walks between worlds like the other loas and at times witnesses She also loves Creme de Cacao, black female pigs, Reve d'Or perfume, and knives of all sorts - especially daggers. strength. Em seu aspecto na nao Petro como Erzulie Dantor ela muitas vezes descrita com uma cicatriz, mulher negra de seios grandes, segurando uma criana em uma mo e um punhal na outra. Dun know sey ah so wi have fi stay. Erzulie Dantor offers her devotees her protection, but more than that she is a capital magician! Erzulie Dantor is the kind of loa you don't want to piss off. Erzulie Dantor is depicted as the Black Madonna, draped in luxurious robes with a crown on her head. He is very popular during times of war. Dantor was so pissed off she took her dagger and stabbed Freda in the heart. and even parallels the two more familiar Erzulies but she is a spirit entirely Beauty, love, and sensuality are her Creations. Here are some of the more sought after and renowned Vodou Lwa and their Catholic Saint counterparts for your reference and to petition for your Voodoo Spells and Rituals: Voodoo Lwa and their Catholic Saint Counterparts in the Vodou Religion: We sincerely hope this introduction on the Vodou Lwa, Voodoo Spirits and their Catholic Saint Counterparts assists you with exploring the many expertly written articles on the Voodoo religion through the Erzulies website, and any future journey of discovering the magical and mysterious world of Vodou! YES SHE IS THAT STRONG, WHEN I FIRST MET Dantor, she came to me as a black dread locks looking woman with a machete in her hand, telling me that she will kill for her children, she is a messenger of mine, i lover her very much! You may already be familiar with the top hat wearing, skull-faced Baron Samedi, but these other loa spirits are just as important. The ritual symbols for the Vodou loa are called veves. takes on a more caustic element, seeking both retribution and revenge when she VODOUN-FA EN MEXICO: LOAS: ERZULIE FREDA - Blogger you are welcome Ty, thanks for appreciating it! Quien no: no pierda el tiempo. She was sired by Yonaguska out of the Pulpit mare Belle Erzulie. The Loa are divided into groups or "nations" known as Nanchons. to herself. She is beautiful in appearance and loves silver chains and silver jewelry in general. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.fromoceantoocean.org/sites/default/files/u1/HLI-Priests-with-Icon-300225.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fromoceantoocean.org/node/563&h=225&w=300&tbnid=1Av6VjFflPuK-M:&zoom=1&docid=0v4DeN0jWb1UGM&hl=en&ei=zRhQVO6oBIaHyATM0YGoBQ&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CFsQMygzMDM, Likkle frigger dem a try call her by another nameour lady of czestochowa smh, Before me go look pon the linkgo google the Russian Orthrodox church and look at their images. Offerings of jewelry, perfume, colors of pink & white. Night Kia B!!! Pancocojams showcases the music, dances, language practices, & customs of African Americans and of other people of Black descent throughout the world. She also has a scar on one cheek and is mute since her tongue was cut out to ensure she would keep secrets. The good Agwe - The primordial sea, ruler of the depths of the ocean. ERZULIE DANTOR VOODOO under this line ERZULIE DANTOR, FIERCE DEFENDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN In the Voodoo Pantheon, there is an important group of female loa (goddesses) . The more I learn and watch these videos, I realize more and more why they had to get us to move away from nature and our culturethe power, the mystique, the love, and oneness with nature, I also get to see that even though we were taken thousands of miles from mama Africa, taught a different language and new customs, we still have some common threadsthe drums, the foot movement, dancingI love itthanks for introducing me to this Obara, The veve/ seal above is fascinatingthe symmetrythe artwork, If the Vatican and pope can prostrate to Zilla, then a who we be? Visit us online: http://www.spellbindingsisters.com/voodoo-love-spells.asphttp://voodoo.spellbindingsisters.com/For those of you that serve the Lwa (Loa) you. Someone may be having vengeful feelings toward you, or vice Hear dem people yah now, ah try explain the scars as retouch due too damage. ERZULIE DANTOR, FIERCE DEFENDER OF WOMEN - HubPages Aug 4, 2008 256 6. Veves are used to commune with specific Lwa, call in specific spirits into your ceremony or ritual, and used to strengthen your connection to your guiding Lwa, known as a Met Tet in the Vodou religion. When inhabiting men, these aspects can result in transgender or homoerotic behaviour, whereas they may result in lesbianism or anti-male sentiment in women. She supports independent business women and is the patron of women's finances. Erzulie Dantor has raced and won at Churchill Downs, Keeneland, Laurel Park . She has tribal scars on her cheek, and is considered heterosexual because she has children, but she is also the patron loa of lesbian women. He added: the skin pigmentation is characteristic of this stylized portraiture., I TINK IS BARON SAMDI, THE SPIRIT OF THE DEAD NUNU. The man woulda rather seh the painting is damaged than to acknowledge a black saint, well damn! YES AH DEH SUH MI AH HEAD DIS WEEK, HAITI!, LOL. Peace be upon us! She will always be featured with her child in any image. Il a beaucoup enseign, et form plus d'une centaine d'lves , comme Errol Louis et Alix Dorleus. Dem peoole bad pon di hiding a history smh i love to see the images that look like a me. Erzulie Dantor embodies the feminine. demonic nor is she a vampire but is attracted to blood. RASS FI HEAR WHEN ME USE TO BAWL OUT DE BLOOD!! You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Denise M Alvarado (author) from Southwest on December 02, 2011: @Jadetatsu: Of course all women are under her patronage; however, she is well known to be the patron of lesbians as well. Ezili Dantor is seething but still stolid . She is passionate along the same lines of her Erzulie sisters, but she . Yw, what the movie name I like Nordic stories. Erzulie Dantor - Hougansydney.com VODOUN-FA EN MEXICO: NUESTRA MADRE: Erzulie Dantor - Blogger exhibits some kind of stalking behavior. She can help you obtain new opportunities in business, success, and luck. Freda specifically is one of the more important of the family, alongside her sister Dantor. I loved it. How the Polish Black Madonna Became Haitian Vodou Spirit Erzulie Dantor She is the patron of Kanzo pakets and theQueen of Sanpwel, thus she is also sometimes offeredkleren, which may or may not be steeped in her sacredherbs. They engaged in an all-out cat fight over him, which took a very violent turn. They grabbed her and her daughter, tied them up and threw them into the river. I found this article vry hlp4l.May e blessing of this special spirit be upon us and protect us 4rm e pwr of darkness n also hlp us 2 be success4l in everything we undtake.amen! The following overview of the Voodoo spirits and their Catholic counterparts are not intended to replace the vast history or the culturally rich, and complex theology. Ships from France. As I mentioned at the top of the lens, there is a powerful group of loa that go by the name of Erzulie. No, lolol De fuss baby me post is all in one, dah one yah look like him mix bad, lol They have ones with the baby looking like 21. Erzulie Freda is my homegirl! DEN DE TIDDAH WEEK WE DO SPIRITUAL BAPTIST!! You would think this loa of anger and destruction would not care Mais l'historiographie accessible n'est pas trs explicite sur la faon dont le culte des Crres berbres de l'poque de Jugurtha serait parvenu jusque dans l'le lointaine d'Hati au XIX sicle pour devenir celui d'une des plus puissantes loas du vaudou hatien, Erzulie Dantor. THANKS TY, ANY BLACK PERSON WHO HEAR DRUM, MUST RESPOND, DE DRUM SPEAKS TO THE MELANIN WITHIN US, Thats so true Obara! We really dumb fi I was speaking to a Jew recently who told me that all Christians were dooped and conned. (10% off), Sale Price 6.44 He's a relatively peaceful guy but can also be a bit of a trickster. She is highly respected and much feared due to her Woman Power. Ezili Dantor is served, like the rest of the Petros, onTuesday. WHEY tY, MEK MI GUH LOOK AH MUSSI DOREEN! However, it illustrates the fortitude Erzulie possesses; to be able to sustain seven stab wounds, throw up blood in a sink, and still carry on. Even worse, their explanation as to why she is black. nighttime shadows and dawn mountain mists. She generally does not She is associated with the Lukumi Orisha Oshun, and sometimes Chang (as Erzulie Dantor). your life. Unno no see the girl inna di white wid di jamaican flag tie to her.to di worldlol, I didnt wven notice the flag, lol Obara seh a Doreen. I thought it was just showing in my minds eyes because I saw it in these 3 imagesincludes the one posted by Obara. She can eat in the enamel kivets (bowls) as is usual with the Petro mysteries but she can also be served with a Kwi(calabash bowl). Ezili Dantor - Wikipedia A Loa is a Voodoo spirit that aids the practitioner in life, including with success, sexuality, spirituality, protection, healing and even in death. Yu done one video already, lol. When the Erzulie Red Eyes Este texto disponibilizado nos termos da licena. via Myrlande Constant and Fort Gansevoort, New York; Photo by Nicholas. Red Eyes is more extreme when it comes to destructive urges and righteous However, her own people cut out her tongue so that she would not tell their secrets should she be captured. My goodness. Erzulie Dantor - HubPages When Dantor mounts someone, she will sometimes vomit blood. Escobas de bruja Para sacar energas negativas. Certain beers may also be offered to her. Even outside Voodoo practitioners, Papa Legba is one of the most well known loa, and for good reason. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Dantor is that strong, she is able to sustain seven stabs and still hold a basin and vomit blood. Reply. If me correct then red and black is universally that of Esu/ellegbua/legba? The Loa: Voodoo Spirits and How to Approach Them (for Witches) I do not understand creole but I know I hear dem call or sing about Obatala. Let their be no mistake, Erzulie Dantor is not a victim; she is the personification of Woman Power, which is why she is so feared. ohhh, I see, this is a petwo ceremony, hot ceremony, ok, I see, still the animal should not struggle! Uma de suas principais caractersticas que ela capaz de fazer o que for preciso para proteger aqueles que a tem como me. in tasting the blood they eat with the spirit, it is a privilege, however in the last video, I do not like how th knife is dull, the animal is struggling, that is no good, this is my work I know, it is not good for the animal to struggle! Grunggggg! And enlightened men also serve Dantor, especially men who honor, love and respect women.   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Dantor is a mother who watches and cares for her children very much. Wouldn't this goddess be the patron goddess of all women no matter what your sexual preferances are??!! She also loves Florida water, which she often drinks. can begin anew and forge a more positive direction, no matter how scary it Read and share your review on Calling Men - Know When And How To Call The Man In and many other Ebooks On dating tips, date rules, dating advice and dating guides here. I am so happy to find this out considering that years before I was told that Oya governs me. You really find something a explain this! Anyone calling on a spirit must go through him first, so he's usually one of the first loa saluted during a Voodoo ceremony. tude de loa vaudou n4 : les surs Erzulie - La Porte Du Bonheur No!! Some will say that Mama Danto has seven children. versa, there may be a score youd like to even out. Saincilus originaire de Petite-Rivire-de-l'Artibonite est un des peintres les plus clbres en Hati, et son uvre est internationalement reconnue. Iba the Haitian revolutionaries. Lend me the basin so I can vomit my blood. (5% off), Sale Price 17.39 She can be a tough lady, a little wild, but before all she is a mother. Her love of knives and virtual indestructibility precedes her and her character is recognized in traditional Voodoo songs. Eyes dislikes most sweets, preferring cayenne peppers, pulled pork and rum. Quien este en el camino de la Magia sabra usarlos. Certains, tels des disciples du matre, avaient l'insigne honneur (comme c'est l'usage en Hati) de raliser les fonds et les contours de ses uvres, caractriss par des arabesques complexes et des motifs gomtriques chaque fois diffrents. Other items dear to Erzulie surround the heart. She can be a tough lady, a little wild, but before all she is a mother. Erzulie - Wikipedia Erzulie es la rep resentacin femenina, de la delicadeza y la seduccin. I need fi learn fi wrap mi head.never did it but love to see itwhy do they wrap their heads if we go uncovered to our Orishas? In New Orleans, many traditional Voodoo altars are decorated with Catholic saints. (5% off), Sale Price 64.45 Thanks to Mambo Racine Sans Boutsa The la Daginen for much of the information on this page. Haitian Vodou and sexual orientation - Wikipedia [1] outras representaes de Ezili Dantor incluem a Madona Negra, assim como Nossa Senhora de Lourdes ou Nossa Senhora do Monte Carmelo. FEAST OONU YEYE, NUH RASS CHURCH CAN SWEET LIKE THIS!! Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Who were the Vodou Lwa most closely syncretized to when they came to the new world in the New Orleans Voodoo tradition and in the Haitian Vodou religion? Ezil Dantor or Erzulie Dant is the main loa (or lwa) or senior spirit of the Petro family in Haitian Vodou. Mambo Ezili Danto (aka Erzulie Dantor) Ezili Dantor (pronounced eh-zee-lee Dahn-tor) is by far one of the most popular female Petro Lwa. Bayyy to anyone who doubted my story of the art dealer, lol, The darkness is ascribed to various conditions [e.g. Erzulie Dantor - Horse Racing Nation Spirits Born out of Blood: The Lwa of the Voodoo Pantheon - TheCollector you. Condition: Pre-owned. Facebook Erzulie Freda is the loa of romantic love. Danto is also considered a protector of children. https://www.google.com/search?q=pope+and+our+lady+of+czestochowa&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=vxhQVP60G4KTyQTU24HgDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=671#facrc=_&imgrc=rAQpOBynMFuowM%253A%3BpcB-YpqIRqQGjM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.iveamerica.org%252Fnew%252Fimages%252Fiec2012%252FPoland%252Fimg_0386_edit.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.iveamerica.org%252Fnew%252Findex.php%252Fcomponent%252Fcontent%252Fcategory%252F48-uncategorised%3B1360%3B907, Ty, see yu image here (apology if it nu show), You notice this image have 3 marks? Deronsiers tait l'un de ses disciples et a continu produire des uvres dans le plus pur style de son matre Saincilus en y apportant une touche personnelle, notamment en accentuant la prcision dans les dessins et motifs ornementaux des vtements des personnages. She is the principle of motherhood, the strong and ferocious woman who works very hard for her family. Beauty, love, and sensuality are Her Creations. Et la civilisation berbre a connu des guerrires clbres. Erzulie Dantor Photo Gallery. oonuh low mi ice cream man, nunu gi him whey to mi, cho baxide, Yw calk yuh earz! Entre los mitos asociados a la diosa tenemos la historia de un pobre mujer con una enfermedad horrible que haca que la sangre brotara de su piel constantemente, hacindola dbil y repugnante a todos los que la rodeaba. She is often identified with lesbian women. I know people who have been told that Freda and Dantor are sisters! She is associated with other Madonnas who hold a child such as Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Our Lady of Czestochowa, Our Lady of Lourdes, and the Patron Saint of New Orleans, Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Erzulie Dantor Flaming Heart Wooden Lapel Pin Veve Brooch Flaming Lwa Feminist Icon Revolutionary Patron of Women Haiti Protection 5 out of 5 stars (174) . Erzulie Dantor is depicted as the Black Madonna, draped in luxurious robes with a crown on her head. But wait. Dantor is served with the Image of Mater Salvatoris, sometimes also known as Santa Barbara Africana, which is the image you see on the top left hand corner of this page. S. smalllady Well-Known Member. As naturally as a mother would protect her own, Mama Danto will always go to extremes to ensure the safety of her children. According to legend, Dantor and Freda both loved a particular Ogou loa. Jou ma koule dem teef de image ah Erzulie an call har diffrarant name, but dem cudden remove de tribal marks, dem, lololol! Can anybody tell me if this true? Erzulie Dantor looks out for them and is sometimes called the Black Madonna. Please do elaborate. Why is tuesday them day? Bossou est l'un des loas du panthon Vodou qui reprsente la force sous forme de taureau,ou (Bf Sipa . Coupon applies to EVERY item and can be used with other coupon codes! Elle peut tre une femme coriace, un peu sauvage, mais c'est avant tout c'est une mre. shadowy. She loves knives and is considered the protector of newly consecrated Voodoo priests and priestesses, as well as of women and children who are victims of domestic violence, and women who have been betrayed by a lover. Ezili Dantor, meanwhile, is the head of the Erzulie family. parte superior da pgina, em frente ao ttulo do artigo, "Re Polish presence in Haiti: Judson comments", Ezili Danto: Single Mother With A Knife by Kevin Filan, https://pt.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ezili_Dantor&oldid=61914729, !Artigos que carecem de notas de rodap desde junho de 2019, !Artigos que carecem de notas de rodap sem indicao de tema, Atribuio-CompartilhaIgual 3.0 No Adaptada (CC BY-SA 3.0) da Creative Commons. Our lady of wha rahhhh! Erzulie Dantor - YouTube Emotions are what link Her to the endless reservoir of universal creativity. He also rules over sex, debauchery, and obscenity, and is known for smoking, drinking, and having a very dirty sense of humor. Erzulie Dantor - The Mother of Haiti, the warrior who fought for the freedom of her people, of her children, she is the spirit of the marketplace, of hard work and of Motherhood. Esta pgina foi editada pela ltima vez s 19h58min de 25 de agosto de 2021. This page ROCKS! IT name Escape or (doan laugh) Flukt. The article yw put up seh, a vandalism cause the marks and di candle bun har up, Lolololcandle residue mek shi black!!!!!! Erzulie can manifest aspects that are LGBT-related, including transgender or amazonian traits, in addition to traditionally feminine guises. Erzulies personal story is a tragedy. I LOVE pennie walliescaught a few once. Sang ape koule, English: While all of them share in their role as Goddess of love, art, and sex, each has additional areas of life which is theirs to defend and assist. Erzulie Freda - HoodooWitch You don't want to experience the wrath of Dantor! Erzulie's Voodoo ~ 19982023 ~ All Rights Reserved, Psychic Readings & Spiritual Consultations, Voodoo Spell Kits, Gris-Gris Bags & Ritual Bath Kits, Roots of Vodou and Vodou Beliefs by Erzulies Voodoo in New Orleans, Mail: 1000 Rue Bourbon, Suite #361, New Orleans, LA 70116. He protects his followers when they travel at night.
How To Get Back To Base Camp In Steep, Pat Haden Wife, Articles L