Good fics to get started in the batman fandom? : r/FanFiction - Reddit Flash, Nightwing. -Then you neither know me nor are you my friends- The Dark Knight told the rest of the founders with a voice that made them feel a chill deep in their bones. 2 Many feelings (and other shenanigans), Diana (Wonder Woman)/Clark Kent/Bruce Wayne, We have unintentially turned into a book club, Stephanie Brown & Cassandra Cain & Barbara Gordon. Blind as a Bat Chapter 1, a justice league fanfic | FanFiction Are there too many character tags??? As the league members retired, an exhausted Young Justice had returned to Happy Harbour and their respective homesall except Robin. Well, that was the plan. References to Jason todd's Attack on Titan's Tower. Nightwing. But, for the record, if I continue this, you can bet I'll be putting in all the rest of them. It's time for the young heroes to step up and take their place. (See the end of the work for more notes and other works inspired by this one.). Archived post. Linnet 43K 689 44 Wonder Woman is the most known female heroine in the justice league, one day Zeus gives her a gift, the gift was a teenager made out of clay and brought to life, who now. "Hi! tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Would you like to come with me? Bruce asked, surprising them both. I would just leave, but A said I had to watch the little brat., Batman groaned, honestly groaned. And then winds up with a boyfriend. Open to all the families of our heroes who know their identities and who you are willing to introduce to the rest of the team. Tell Robin that I said to get his cow out of the Cave. Waynetech has the most advanced security in the world, but with Metallo and his power over machinery at his command, I don't want to take any chances. Green Lantern grumbles. Itll be to encourage team bonding and to allow stronger relationships to be formed between the League members families.. Shatter Together - Jason Todd strikes up a relationship with with a young Clint Barton, currently working as a freelance contract killer. Made 4 each other episteme_agape, Andrea_manga, A_Annette_A, Reigningbookworm, Purpur_Enot, EriPhix, aquarisass004, eternalmoonlight19, JeweloftheWorld, upsidedowncats, Weeb123214, Daughter_of_Hel, Secret_H, resistantborg, Sonya78, CookieStarLand, RememberwhenSabrinaleftherwedding, NerdyTea_05, asylumdweller, oceanboy, Jules_lane_verne, CrisisNovak, Wildchild00, UwU_foryou, Bossnerd22, Sakura_Lower, Cat07y, Super0claw, KiyokaKay, Alim6X9, tiwsday, Theappleismightierthanthesarah, Fairfairy, EzyDucky_8001, Princess_from_another_galaxy, s18grey, ejit_san, The_Wise_One, BeWithTheOcean, 666deaddash999, The_Galaxyway, CreativeComplex, DCTV_MCU, Ximic, KingMab, ObsessorOfAll, seconds2bop_s, Den_of_Antiquity, Garbage777, javvylee, and 2663 more users Vintage John. "We are landing. Tim had never agreed to Batmans terms of service, so Tim will just drop Damian off to Wayne manor and be off on his way. ", "Uh-huh. Nightwing looked at him, then suddenly ducked and flipped. I'm sorry, guy, I really thought you could see like I see.". As I was saying before, our missions need to be more organized., Hold up! "Sure!" ", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (60), Batfamily Members & Justice League (DCU) (26), Tim Drake & Dick Grayson & Jason Todd & Bruce Wayne & Damian Wayne (19), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Bart Allen & Tim Drake & Kon-El | Conner Kent & Cassie Sandsmark, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Batman: Wayne Family Adventures (Webcomic), Dick Grayson Has Eldest Daughter Syndrome, Barry Allen/Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)/Iris West, The song "Robin Sucks" in case you wonder what they're singing, they have a weird way of showing it but they do, meaning someone in the relationship doesn't realize they're in a relationship, in so far that Jon exists and they're still together but it's not mentioned really, everybodys thirsty except for the kids and the one thirsted after, theyre not too bad but im not taking chances, Orange Snapdragons and a Blue-Colored Bird, flower metaphor for dick but that might not have been obvious, JL (and other teams) meeting the batfam! "Good kids, but still kids," Superman said. Flash smacked his fist into his palm. He firmly gripped the steering wheel, the blaring sound of the alarm ringing in his head. "Batman. Batman get hit with a spell that sent him to another dimension in the middle of battle, somehow he find a baby version of Conner, Clark's clone, who just clung to him and called him 'papa'.so he do what he always do, he take the child home.the justice league has been raiding a lab where they knew had superman's clone in it.they found that someone took the clone so they follow him only to find themselves in a dark cave where multiple shadow attacked them. Never again. 4. "Am so.". 3 brothers Flash shifted from foot to foot as Nightwing worked on the lock. And in this world.. well- Tim Drake, a 16-year-old experienced fighter in the League of Assassins, has never even met batman. If crazy ghost parents weren't enought, now he A mysterious pad crashed on the earth and discover by the Justice League, but the question, is that what is that thing? Batfamily Meets Justice League - Works | Archive of Our Own In which, Batman takes Percy in for being a terrorist, Poseidon is a mother-hen, Aquaman is a fanboy, and Wally is confused. And one time he thanked them for it. Any length is fine, although I'd prefer complete fics. Rewrite After the Goblin War, Peter Parker's life is in the dumps. This might be a job even Superman cant do. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Diana (Wonder Woman) & Clark Kent & Bruce Wayne. Robin.". Clarks week has been terrible. Superman waved back. Batfamily Week Day 6: FREAKY FRIDAYBody Swap | Hugs | You owe me big time.. Robin isnt very happy. He winced. The Justice Leauge is missing. No. Salvaging his relationship with a moody colleague and babysitting a runaway Omega billionaire? What do all the Bats have in common? I don't know her real name. Wonder Woman sat back again with a little frown. "You're the worst human being on the face of the planet." Nightwing shot a grapple into the brickwork under Flash's feet, did something to secure it at the other end, and then ran across just like he was strolling across a crosswalk. Bruce Wayne is not. Batman looked around. Things didn't actually happen like that. "I've been to Gotham before," Superman said. How bored are they?, Batman looked absolutely tired of everything. Apparently that was funny or something; Superman insisted Batman cracked jokes, but Flash still wasn't convinced. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Flash moved to pick him up again but Nightwing backed away. Thank you, Clark. Fuck. Work Search: No. Say, is he like this all the time?". Batman surprises everyone by deciding to become a mentor to Daredevil and brings him along with his . Barry, Hal, and Jonn looked around, trying to figure out who was playing music during Batmans speech. Scan this QR code to download the app now. It was also weird to see Batmans scowl on the face where the eyes were visible. So maybe Flash was right and Superman was on supercrack. 8. I'm especially interested in fics about Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and Kon-el, since those are ais favorites. Please consider turning it on! 1. -She is right Bats-Flash voice cut it, he hid behind Shayera's wings when Batman directed his glare at him- I know you like things your way but even you need to rely on others from time to time-No. Airplane design. ), "Well, too bad!" He glared at it, pressing a button to make it stop. You want to get through this, right? He began to speak once more, Our next missions need- The jingle started up again, and this time Batman let out a low growl as he pressed the button again. as well as "He hates this," Superman confirmed. "Huh?" Work Search: left kudos on this work! Hello! Idk_scorpio, Bucky05, Ewina, excaliburandtheTARDIS, RandomNote, lucelouise, icecoffeeredBlackcat, DomesticatedGiraffe, powerplus, SparrowsNest, rybarbq, 94DarthRebellious, Florafairy, LinaandB, Vareti_zoi, Akemior, Shura_mar, Saulo0025, black_cat_curse, Nobodythehope, Corvix_Ailuranthrope_4313, maddie0718, Shef_The_Great, 3sm3rald, Rose1795, Mydearest, and swafa One of my friends recently got into the batman fandom and I'd love to read some fics from it so that I can be more familiar with the characters and world ae loves. Did you also get beamed by a guy in an awful grunge meets sci-fi meets League of Legends costume?. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jackie Hamilton's life turned upside down after the car accident. Before there was Robin before there Nightwing there was Batgirl. Y/N Wayne is now Batman and he must protect his city, Gotham, while also l Wonder Woman always wanted a child but not being in a relationship at the time she went back to Themyscira and asked her mother about making a child from clay. -Batman be reasonable- Dina gently said- you won't be able to return to Gotham in five days, you need someone to look after it while you are gone- Batman growled- I have it covered. The demigods finally wanted a normal life, Percy wanted to be with his Wise Girl but the fates have other plans for him. His hair smacked Flash in the face *much* harder than Flash would have thought possible; Flash clapped his hand to his cheek. The son of Hades felt lost and aloneu 9 years ago, was the time Jason last saw Percy and her mother. Yeah, it was. I tried to keep the characters as little OCC as possible but I think I only half succeded. His two companions went silent, listening intently for anything unusual in the night around them. The war between Olympus and Gaia is over. Seven times a Justice League member helped out a BatFam kid, making a reluctant friend for life in Bruce Wayne. Abandoned by all of his allies, friends, and family, he faces a monster he's never seen with no back up. He was not prepared to deal with this right now. Dicks head shot up. ", Nightwing glanced up. He wasnt supposed to have to come face-to-face with his worst fear. The Justice League think Bruce should let them help out with their kids more. If it's been edited, that's all I claim. I'll let you in the buildings; you search them. Bruce is bound and determined to stay a part-time member in this whole Justice League experiment. Nightwing looked up again and popped an eyebrow over his mask. The Justice League was in the middle of a meeting. Fanfiction; Fantasy; Historical Fiction; Horror; Humor; LGBTQ+; Mystery; New Adult; Non-Fiction; Paranormal; Poetry; . Your son or the cow?, The white lenses in the Bat-suit closed. In one world, children are soldiers. Is one of your kids really the Red Hood?, Wait wait wait, how many kids do you even have?, Hal plopped back into his chair. In the world of heroes like Superman and Batman there's a kid who was blessed with the ability to teleport anywhere he can think of. "Batgirl. Or, the Batkids are bustling at the Watchtower, I propose the League have a family day here at the Watchtower this weekend. Alfred had already booked him and Selina the flight to the Islands and the hotel there was no way that this trip could be canceled or foiled-Let's go. He goes to Batman for a second opinion and ends up with a lot more than he bargained for. We'll be your guides. Me? Like--sidekicks?". tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive.
Talent Agencies That Accept Unsolicited Material, Alabama Firefighter Tag List, Articles J