The Hollow to hem(front) measurement of our standard dresses already includes 2 inches (ca.5 cm) extra to fit high heels. What Everyone Should Know About the Walmart Return Policy, Don't Let the Costco Return Policy Give You a Hard TimeDoNotPay Can Help, All You Wanted To Know About the Ulta Return Policy, Everything You Have Ever Wanted To Know About the Nordstrom Return Policy. JJ's House inspects all returned items and processes refunds when it confirms that the item has defects you mentioned in your return request. Please use a safe and reliable delivery service to return the package to ensure the package will reach us. If so, you can choose custom size to ensure the fit. 2. All Final Sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. Your encouragement will keep us moving forward and constantly improving our service. 6 reviews. Our innovative approach brings you the best in formal wear at affordable prices and our in-house designers have created a wide range of looks to have you dressed to impress anywhere, anytime. Alternatively, you can retrieve the tracking number on the order details page via this link. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look. JJ's House - Dress & Attire - Dallas, TX - WeddingWire Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. For less than $300 I received a custom dress, a wrap, a lace jacket(wasn't sure which I'd prefer and ended up wearing neither), a veil, tiara, and a hanging bag. If you need further guidance or run into any issues when placing your order, please Contact Us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.". Absolutely disgusting. Please click here to register your new account. I purchased a dress and evening purse and am very happy with both. Currently we can only add spaghetti straps and remove trains for some of our dresses. FOR ALL SAMPLE SALE ITEMS: FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES: The company will process the refund once it receives the returned package. I did have an off the rack backup plan and figured I could risk it at such a good price. We are really impressed with the quality!! Please Note: On JJsHouse.com.au , each dress is made from scratch according to customers' specifications. I recommend JJ House to anyone looking for quality evening gowns at the most affordable prices. If an item doesn't work out and another one is needed, a return will need to be processed for all unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy) and a new order must be placed for new items. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package. Then click "NEXT". Business Profile for JJ's House Center - Better Business Bureau The following should be observed when cleaning the handbags. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification. Have a nice day~ Denise Finley 2 reviews US An hour ago Verified Processing: JJ's House uses the latest technology and highest craftsmanship standards to always meet customers' expectations. The process time is 8-11 daysfor Wedding Party, Special Occasion & Celebrity Dresses, and 11-13 days for Wedding Dresses. Yes, you can change the shipping address Before Shipment. * The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. After a returned package has been scanned and confirmed back into our warehouse, our customer service will contact you for the refund methods and details. Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund. If you're a new customer, checkout as guest now. As an e-commerce company, we just do business online. Company: TOP BRIDAL PTE. Standard-size dresses (except final sale dresses). If there are quality problems about our dress, could you send us detailed pictures? Quality and service make Jj House a great company to rely on. Accumulated debris should be brushed off lightly by applying an appropriate force that may not damage the suede. First it tell you to write why you are returning it but when you hit submit after you write your explanation. You may add items to the checkout page to check on the accurate shipping fee. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form. If you're a registered customer, sign in first. Because batches of fabric are produced at different times, the same fabric of the same color at different times might be slightly different. Our AI-driven app needs only a couple of details about your purchased item, and it will draft an airtight return request letter and send it to JJs House! How the JJs House Return Policy Works, and How To Return an Item With DoNotPays Help. Emails will be sent to you with these details. The standard shipping takes 5-8 days. If your measurements cannot be found in the size chart, I recommend you choose custom size to ensure the dress fits you. One should never leave the handbag unattended irrespective of where one is. While we can no longer make any changes to your address, if your package is being shipped, you will need to contact the carrier to request changes of delivery. Shipment was 7. 1. With over 12 years of experience designing and manufacturing dresses, we provide the finest quality materials and impeccable detailing at the lowest cost. We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service. We pride ourselves on being socially and environmentally conscious - our made-to-order model means the fabric and other materials used dont go to waste. All returnable items must be unwashed, unworn, unaltered, and in original condition with their tags still attached. All were beautiful. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days upon receiving your order. Thanks for send me my dress at the time. We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Great service, beautiful dresses .When i had an issue with dresses that were made to measure they dealt with my issues fast effectively and with excellent satisfaction.beautuful dresses .Great customer service!! Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Moderate content, respond to reviews, and promote offers. I ordered from JJhouse because of their no worries return policy. These types of handbags should not be washed directly in water. Please complete the form below detailing your requests. Check the, Yes. I ordered a standard-size dress, not a custom-made one. For customers from countries without return label service: If you need to return the items, you can take your package to the local post location and send it back to us. 3. CANCELLATION POLICY To send a wire transfer, just submit instructions to your bank, and provide the information about our account (you can find this on the order details page). We work in close, fair partnership with our tailors. 2. Once scanned and confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 7-10 days (the actual processing time depends on your payment method and bank). - Orders cancelled within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price. Date of experience: 28 April 2023. It is important to make your refund request to customer service within 7 days of receiving your order. All You Need To Know About the Jet Return Policy. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. 2. Update:Dear Ani, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We used JJs house for our bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen ties and pocket squares, jewelry and hairpieces!! Select the non-returnable item(s), which you wish to return, write the reason and add photos for your return request. For more information regarding Try-On dress returns, please see our At-Home Try-On Program. 2.5cm) above belly button, Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room, Usually about 7 inch (ca. Contact JJsHouse.com Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). These are all the steps you should follow: Once we send the request to the company, well also provide you with a return label so that you can send your product for free. Irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, washed, damaged, or missing items. You may need to Contact US to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your items. FOR ALL RETURNS: JJ's House | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile Please contact us for additional instructions. It was perfect and beautiful like I imagine. Our color charts online have been adjusted to display color as close as possible to the color of the actual fabrics. 2. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Always choosing the best shipper to make the delivery, JJsHouse.com.au garantees all the customers will receive their dresses in good manner. Please note: Have a nice day.----------------------------------------------------------------------Replied:Dear customer, Thank you for your feedback. If the gum does not come out after this, the gum should be heated using a hairdryer on low setting and rubbed off by a cloth. Have been in contact with customer service and they have offered me 40% of my money back. ), Thank you for your kind review.Your affirmation is our greatest encouragement, and we will strive to make our service and quality better. Because of this, Total Delivery Timeis different from shipping time alone. Please Note: we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition. By creating an account, you agree to Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice of JJ's House. I purchased this dress in ivory with champagne sash. On this pageyou can check the estimated return shipping time for countries with return labels service. Well draw up a refund request letter in your stead and send it to the company in question. We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Nginx does not return response to the client during nginx reload Reviewers satisfied with JJ's House most frequently mention customer service, wedding dress, and good quality. For other changes, you can Contact Us for more information. The whole refund process will be faster. Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s). What other shipping & returns policies does JJ's House offer? Well email you a notification once we confirmed your returned products and processed the refund. Take your package to the local post office. Delivery times are between15-30 daysto all major destinations. 1. This gives advice on how to do away with the stain before it is set permanently. Knoji is a social discussion platform that's 100% free to use. 3. 3. We completely understand that you may have concerns about the fit and the style of our dresses. That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Please enter the verification code on the picture. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. If the payment method is available for your country, you will see this payment option at checkout. We will reply you within 24hrs in working days. 1. View the. Your understanding is highly appreciated. No returns, no refunds, no exchages. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. What is the best way to choose my size? In case the stain does not come out, the handbag should be taken to a leather cleaning professional for: 1. We won't take back the points, which you get for placing the order. 2. JJ's House Information, Try-On Haul, My returns experience. JJs House return policy comes with some specific details in two instances: Please note that you, as a buyer, are responsible for all return shipping costs. We will also deduct the return shipping fee from the refund if you use our return label to send the package back. Go to the checkout page. Does JJ's House offer a money-back guarantee? We also appreciate your honest feedback about your experience. Once our Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. The basket should have a clean fabric on the bottom of it. After 14 days, we may not be able to process the return and a full refund. Watch: MI Captain Rohit Sharma Makes Fan Skip A Heartbeat After Customers who have issues with order that are not the fault of the website or the manufacturer unfortunately cannot be refunded. Could we get color swatches to see what the colors look like in reality? I like the quality of the dresses. Hope we can serve you again in the future.---------------------------------------------------Replied:Dear Ani, Thank you for your feedback. Print the Return Label and attach it to the surface of your package ensuring any original delivery labels are covered. We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service. Jjshouse return center phone number frost24time.com 888.282.6060 For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items online or in the U.S., call 1.888.282.6060, or in Canada, call 1.877.794.5304 for assistance. 2. You should not put patent leather bags into plastic or polyester bags since the material may become adhered to the bags.4. A difficult start as I couldn't place my custom made order for I don't know what reason but I use the chat and the customer service agent help me go through it and offered me a discount as an apology for the trouble- order was placed, I was kept informed of the process and delivery arrived in time- dress was beautiful- measurement were perfect. Please keep in mind that all dresses are uniquely made to order to keep costs low for our customers. Try-On Dresses must be postmarked for return by the 7th day of delivery. JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). At JJ's House, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! If you feel like JJs House return policy isnt too clear or that the return process is complicated, we have a solution! How can one enhance the durability of the handbags?1. But the points used for your order will not be refunded. *Please note, some payment methods are only available as a payment method for selected countries on our web. You will have a pre-paid return label included in the box with your try-on dresses and can simply box the dresses back up, put the label on top, and drop the package off at their local post location or Royal Mail locations. Irregular or excessive returns history indicates potentially fraudulent or criminal activity. Or you can find it on the Order Details page via this link. (Optional) Include a photo to illustrate your review of JJ's House's free returns & exchanges, Based on our records, JJ's House does not currently offer free shipping policies. Before the claim is resolved, please keep all products in their original packages. Hanging on a hook or hanger is not advisable since it can distort the shape of the bag. 2. Does JJ's House guarantee items with a free return policy? Once your order has been shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number with updated delivery information. 3). To help solve the problem in a timely manner, could you please give us your order number so that we can continue to deal with your case?Thank you for your cooperation in advance. Have been in contact with customer service and they have offered me 40% of my money back. Mom's Moment - Up to $500 Cash Prizes Just Waiting! Reply from JJ's House A day ago Thank you for your review. Thank you for your patience. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Currently, for a better return experience, we offer return labels for our customers from specific countries. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our, Try 2, get 1 free - At-Home Try On Dresses. After 24 hours, we cannot guarantee any late orders will be included in the same dye lot as the rest of your party. Please check your email at your convenience.Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 1. If your estimated delivery date has passed and you order hasn't been delivered, please Contact Us for further help. Please see below for details: Orders cancelled before shipment will be eligible for a full refund. You can use them to: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. JJ's House will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items as long as we are notified within 14 days of delivery to you. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which should be included in your returned package. For an unpaid order, you can place a new one as you want and put in the correct details. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the shopping experience with us. Don't be afraid to order it! I have been told I am not eligible for a refund as its a custom order despite the fact that there is a quality issue and the jumpsuit is unusable due to their error.Have only been offered a 30% discount which is laughable. Note: Please only provide JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP files.Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB. Just an update, JJ's House finally refunded my money last week. You can choose to return the packages by yourself at your cost. Before your order is shipped, JJsHouse.com.au has to process your order and put all your items through its strict qualitycontrol tests. Sign into My Account and click My Orders in the upper right corner. We also appreciate your honest feedback about your experience. If the order was placed without signing in, you could just use "look up a single order" function to track your order. JJ's House review at a glance Website: jjshouse.com A China based online store founded in 2007 Online store specializing in women dresses, shoes, and accessories for special occasions such as weddings, proms, and more Supports both standard sizes and custom sized product Custom-sized dresses comes at a cost of $20 RETURN POLICY - JJsHouse.com We will change it within 24 hours. Can't find what you're looking for? Reply from JJ's House A day ago Thank you for your review. Yes, JJ's House does offer free returns & exchanges. It smushed in the middle of the bust and the pleats are weird. So sorry to hear that you received a different colour dress. Begin at the hollow space between the collarbones and pull tape straight down to the floor, To fit high heels, well add an extra 2 inch (ca. Please keep the tracking number safe. Nylon or cloth bags should be cleaned using a damp cloth by dabbing gently at the surface. Add a Photo Note: Please only provide JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP files.Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB. Thus, they should be kept in one's closet to make it easy for one to reach them and away from any danger. We will process the refund immediately after the package has been scanned and confirmed back into our warehouse. You will be responsible for paying shipping fees including, but not limited to, the cost to ship and any shipping materials on additional returns. We know to order early enough since shipping takes a few weeks but we have never had any problems. JJ's House's reply: Dear customer, Thank you for your review. It takes weeks to receive the order, Dear penny_leach,We have our own size chart on the website, and it is strongly recommended that you choose the size according to the size chart.Sorry to hear that shipping status is not updated regularly. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. The stain should be treated immediately to obtain the best result. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer serviceat Contact Usand obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package. The following items (and any others marked as non-returnable on their ordering page) are non-returnable: We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. How long is JJ's House's return window? We do not refund shipping fees, shipping insurance, or taxes paid on shipping. Which it doesn't give you any other options. 4. Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. We understand that it is a very important undertaking toorder a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was formulated with this in mind. If it refuses to cooperate, our app will help you take it to small claims court. 3. I was VERY skeptical about mail ordering a wedding dress and read the reviews before ordering. JJs House is a global online retailer. I had hunter green with ivory sash-beautiful.x (and my wedding dress was jjs too!!). Thank you again for your support! Please all be really careful with their alteration service. You can see the products on our website and place the order. Our after-sales department will handle the issue thereafter. Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge. All PayPal payment can only be refunded via PayPal, all Credit Card paymentwill only be refunded to the original Credit Card. If your country is not on the list, "Self-Sending" would be the only option. Any purses that are not often used should be kept in your luggage, which ensures that they are in clean condition and thus no need for dusting them off. Estimated Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time test for the coronavirus, another step . Super Saving Shipping is the most cost-efficient shipping method. You can also contact customer service to provide your PayPal account after returning the package. 1. Measure from the top of the shoulder, down the front of the shoulder, under the arm pit, and up the back of the shoulder. EXCHANGE POLICY Check out our useful guide for how to properly take your measurements. Update:Dear bernie doran, Sorry to hear that the item did not meet your expectation. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering,washing the dress, or removing the tag. However we placed and order for 3 dresses 2 are perfect and look stunning the on the 3rd they have totally messed up the sizing and have made it 2 inches too big in the waist, even their own photos show this.They have made serval offers of x% refund but in no way enough to cover the cost of actually having the dress sorted, so we are left running around trying to find a seamstress and will be significantly out of pocket - all they seam to care about now is their margin and not the fact that they have really messed up and are making this even more stressful! Information on size guides, correct at the time of filming (March 2021) as hopefully they're going to update them!!! I would have thought that everything is covered. You'll be taken to a confirmation page that will give you an order number and you will be emailed a confirmation once the payment has processed. no returns. Oxidized silver is easily damaged. A second dress is too long and will require further work to shorten at extra expense. Many of our items are made-to-order, so we don't keep these items in stock. 5. Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected. For gum, one should put a little ice cubes in a plastic material and use this to rub the gum. As of April 14, 2022, JJ's House does allow modification & cancellation policies. 1. Highly recommend JJ's House to every mom I know with daughters!! Suede Leather Suede leather is very sensitive to water and dampness and thus water should not be used to clean this type of handbags. The front shirt part of the dress has some weird gathering that sticks out in front. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your item(s). 3. Please see below the payment methods we accept: How To Request A Refund On Steam (And What Games Qualify) Beautiful You.Dresses made by hand, made for you.From bridal designs destined to make a statement,To prom gowns for unforgett. 4. Products are exposed to corrosive substances or chemicals. . We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the shopping experience with us. To help solve the problem in a timely manner, could you please give us your order number so that we can continue to deal with your case?Thank you for your cooperation in advance. What methods of payment do you accept? . You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. Order overdue by more than 10 days may be canceled for a full refund; or you may keep the product at no cost except shipping cost. - Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I am extremely happy and will definitely use JJs again and can highly recommend. Once confirmed, we'll start processing your refund. * Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded. Fill out all shipping and payment information. The price would vary by country and shipping company. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. My JJ's House experience | Honest Review - YouTube Therefore, we encourage you to inspect and try on all items as soon as they are delivered. Before ordering with us, please be sure to read this article carefully.You will be required to check that you have read and understood this article during checkout (the article will be linked on the checkout page).
Levi Strauss Foundation Executive Director Salary, Bixbi Pet Recall, Articles J