Minimum $100,000.00 Liability policy naming broker Orange Realty Group as additionally insured on policy. 2111 Jetty Rock Dr is 20.2 miles and a 33 minutes from Nellis Air Force Base. Thank you! Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, Conveniently located near freeways, shopping and restaurants. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. 2 Lower your move-in costs. Coverage is dependent on the actual facts and circumstances giving rise to a claim. Jetty Rent | Rent Now, Pay Later. We're committed to addressing your concerns and ask that you contact us with any additional details that may help us in our efforts to investigate any shortcomings and rectify any outstanding issues. NV Email me listings and apartment related info. Vintage Pointe has 5 parks within 6.6 miles, including Springs Preserve, Spring Mountains National Recreation Area, and Las Vegas Natural History Museum. Today I received disposition of how much of my deposit i will be receiving and they are clamming there were grease stain in my carpet although the only carpeted areas were the two bedrooms which were completely flooded. At move-out, you present your residents with a statement detailing any outstanding balances and, if they fail to settle their account, you can file a claim with Jetty up to the total bond amount. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in Henderson | Prelude at the Park $1,914-$2,293 My name is Bianca and I would love to speak with you personally about your service requests and other concerns. Hello, and thank you for the five star review! Thank you again! Submit your application today! Avoid Scams 1 / 17. Sometimes that's all it takes to change someone's day. in finance, including Farmers Insurance Group, Munich Re, State National I had to hire someone myself to get it boarded up. 2 Bedrooms . We may be new, but were in it for the long haul. Coverage scenarios are hypothetical and shown for illustrative purposes only. Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information.Jetty Rent loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. There are much better ways to spend your hard-earned cash than on expensive late fees. Solutions designed for modern living. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting review and approval. Renter: What forms of payment are accepted for Jetty Deposit? Issuance of Jetty Deposit and Jetty Renters Insurance coverage is subject to underwriting review and approval. Apartment: #2064 Sq. Moving out in a week. You going to be around tomorrow? * Square footage definitions vary. why jetty. Weve made safe, fast, and easy to use products by forging relationships with some of the most trusted names in finance, including Farmers Insurance Group, Munich Re, State National Insurance Company and Cross River Bank. Jetty will receive compensation from State National for such sales. St Tropez Villas | Apartments In Las Vegas, NV Our landscapers take pride in making our communities beautiful! Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information. We know the value of service. Within 50 Miles of Vintage Pointe. Vintage Pointe is within 8 minutes or 2.7 miles from Southern Nevada, Charleston. Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information. 17 Images. Enter some basic information to get a personalized price and see how much youll save. 12831), Bedford TX, in all states except Florida, and National Specialty Insurance Company (NAIC No. (702) 617-0000 - One Bed One Bath - New Paint and Carpet! Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information. If you want to confirm if a property is a Rhino partner, follow these steps: Contact the landlord or property management team at the property. Coverage may not be available in all States. of two spectacular floor plans, convenient laundry Thank you Victor and Alex for taking care of my water heater :), We're always here to help! 2111 Jetty Rock Dr has 5 parks within 9.3 miles, including Spring Mountains National Recreation Area, Springs Preserve, and Las Vegas Natural History Museum. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. The office is helpful and maintenance fast on getting my stuff repaired. 2111 Jetty Rock Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128 - Apartments.com Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. *Tenant will be charged $40/mo. Jetty makes renting easier andmore affordable. I've never seen anything like it and it was a huge help for me and my daughter., Its simple, and saves SO MUCH MONEY! My apartment window was smashed open by a burglar and my call to the emergency maintenance office was IGNORED! $1,755-$3,325 Refer to the Legal Notices section for additional information. If they do, theyll direct you to the correct signup page and help you get started. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vegas | North Vegas Apartments And maintenance worked endlessly to complete it. All rights reserved. Jetty will receive compensation from State National for such sales. And we got broken into at new years eve. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us in our efforts to provide the best living experience in the area. Jetty Insurance Agency LLC (Jetty) is an insurance agency licensed to sell property-casualty insurance products. and entertainment. Bedrooms Bedroom options. deserve. Our products rely on stunning, functional design and cutting edge technology to make for the best experience around. There have been a few pet owners that allow their dogs to walk freely around the complex without a lease and after a few complaints still nothing has been done. Vintage Pointe has 3 shopping centers within 0.8 miles, which is about a 15-minute walk. The more flexible way to manage rent payments. 22608), Bedford, TX, in Florida (collectively, State National). Jetty will receive compensation from State National for such sales. Or sign in if you already have an account. Your company is amazing and Im very thankful., Its amazing and helps out a lot when you dont want to spend a lot of money at once. Apply - Tides at East Summerlin in Las Vegas, NV We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. Come home to St Tropez 0.9 mi, 1-2 Br And were just getting started. Collage. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. (opens in new window/tab). Phone Number (702) 912-4340. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your review. Issuance of Jetty Deposit and Jetty Protect renters insurance coverage is subject to underwriting review and approval. 2.2 mi, Las Vegas, 22608), Bedford, TX, in Florida (Collectively, "State National"). Save yourself a lot of trouble and money by renting anywhere else. Jetty will receive compensation from State National for such sales. Our products have been approved by every states Department of Insurance, keeping your properties in compliance with emerging deposit legislation. We'd appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in hopes of finding ways to improve your stay, please stop by our office. Floor Plans of Mountain Gate and Mountain Trail in Las Vegas, NV MODERN STYLE Breathtaking Views. Vue at Centennial | Apartments in Las Vegas, NV | RENTCafe Jetty Insurance Agency LLC (Jetty) is an insurance agency licensed to sell property-casualty insurance products. This area is no Summerlin, however, the price is right. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change. Office Hours Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting review and approval. Meeting the financial obligations of renting a home can be challenging. Ft.: 1390: Rent: $2,009 to . Transit Score measures access to public transit. (702) 213-6681 Floor Plans Move in without paying a security deposit! 2023 Jetty National, IncTerms of ServicePrivacy PolicyLegal Notices. Vintage Pointe is an apartment community located in Clark County and the 89108 ZIP Code. 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas | Sonata Pricing for $1,000 of protection start at just $7/month. Gracias por compartir con nosotros. Jetty Insurance Agency LLC (Jetty) is an insurance agency licensed to sell property-casualty insurance products. Hear what some of our partners have to say about how Jetty adds value across their portfolios. Move-in Deposit Free with Jetty . I love living here. Youve successfully signed up to receive updates from. NV 12831), Bedford, TX, in all states except Florida, and National Specialty Insurance Company (NAIC No. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. such as restaurants, shopping, schools, public transportation, Just don't even bother. No deposit apartments for rent in Las Vegas, NV have many different amenities including but not limited to: dry cleaning service, assigned parking, and cable. We may be new, but were in it for the long haul. Easily protect the things you love at an affordable price. 12831), Bedford, TX, in all states except Florida, and National Specialty Insurance Company (NAIC No. Stop by and visit our professional staff and tour the community today! 5.9 mi, North Las Vegas, . The absolute worse renting experience in my entire life. Weve made safe, fast, and easy to use products by forging relationships with some of the most trusted names in finance, including Farmers Insurance Group, Munich Re, State National Insurance Company and Cross River Bank. If you opt out of the Jetty program, you will be required to pay a security deposit based on approval. Equal housing opportunity - Apartments in Las Vegas, NV No Security Deposit Apartments for Rent in Las Vegas, NV HINT HINT!!!! Build credit history just by paying rent. LUXURY APARTMENTS IN LAS VEGAS. $1,299-$2,999 Starting at $1,809 Specials Available Video Availability Guided Tour COMFORTABLE 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN LAS VEGAS Our spacious floor plans boast open-concept layouts, private patios or balconies, and, in select units, a generous den which can double as an office space. Policy obligations are the sole responsibility of State National Insurance Company, Inc. (NAIC No. Our coverage doesnt include claims limits on categories like lost rent or damageyoure covered for the full value of our bonds. Coverage may not be available in all States. They make you feel like part of their family. in Las Vegas, NV, you're just minutes from everything you need Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Apartment Sq. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. We always appreciate feedback from residents. It is also near Nev. State Coll., Shadow Lane and Southern Nevada, Cheyenne. Weve put together resources to help you learn more about Jetty, our approach, and the broader proptech ecosystem. Definitely recommend, Property Manager at Vintage Pointe, Responded To This Review, Thank you for the recommendation! Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo. Recomiendo estos apartamentos, son muy lindos. Visit Vida Las Vegas website. With the close proximity to the city center, gorgeous views of the mountains, and swanky houses filling the landscape, Summerlin has a reputation as one of the most affluent communities in Nevada. Union Apartments | 3x2E | Available Units The reason why we choose these were because we were looking for an apartment that excepted big dogs and they have a no weight limit so our dog was able to come with us. Maintenance is a bit slow but with over 300 apartments, it's understandable. Floor Plans ; Apartment Search Result; Unit Availability Filters. We value your feedback as it helps us in our efforts to provide the best living experience. Modern renters insurance to protect the things you love. Issuance of Jetty Deposit and Jetty Protect renters insurance coverage is subject to underwriting review and approval. Set payment dates that make sense for you andleave the rest up to us. Jetty Rent is a loan product for your rent. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. NV Meantime, if there's anything you need, please let us know. Get financial protection for your assets and increase your occupancy. 22608), Bedford, TX, in Florida (collectively, State National). 9.0 mi, Las Vegas, Make sure your future home is part of the Jetty network. Transportation options available in Las Vegas include Sahara Station, located 10.2 miles from 2111 Jetty Rock Dr. 2111 Jetty Rock Dr is near North Las Vegas, located 5.0 miles or 9 minutes away, and McCarran International, located 14.1 miles or 23 minutes away. When you join the program, we will create a custom sign-up website for your applicants to use. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. *Tenant required to maintain Liability insurance naming broker throughout lease term. Our products are designed to improve the financial lives of renters and their property managers. renovated one or two bedroom floor plans. Its all done online., Jetty was truly a Blessing when I needed it most. OFFICE . Thanks for sharing with us! About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. I have never been treated so terribly as a renter. As an option to meet deposit requirements, Jetty offers a deposit alternative solution with a small, monthly or one-time non-refundable payment to make . Jetty offers multiple financial products for renters and property managers under one roof. Jetty Insurance Agency LLC (Jetty) is an insurance agency licensed to sell property-casualty insurance products.
Old Churches For Sale Australia, Who Makes The Marine Corps Nco Sword?, The Star Johannesburg Death Notices, Were Richard Boone And John Wayne Friends, James Weichert Obituary, Articles J