} I see no reason why I shouldnt feel what its like to receive another cock. Average Velocity 1025. 2.8 gr. Joseph Von Benedikt is with Rafe Nielsen of Browning to take a look at a new X-Bolt series rifle. I tried some of the XTP rounds loaded up at max OAL. JavaScript is disabled. I cant wait to fuck ass and hopefully get pegged. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Buy an inexpensive steno pad or { I never realized how hot shemales were I think this is something Id be willing to do on a regular basis. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. United States. renderedElement.style.left = (x + 15) + "px"; There are some things that T-girls are known for, and juicy assholes is definitely one of them. WebHORNADY XTP PISTOL BULLETS (5.0) 33 reviews Bullet Brand Style XTP XTP Mag Bullet Style Flat Point (FP) Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) Bullet Weight (Grains) Please select Caliber Please select Diameter (in) Please select Quantity 50 100 Brownells sku MFR # UPC $21.49 - $54.99 $24.49 - $32.99 In stock ADD TO CART Specification HS6 - Hodgdon HS6 ball powder But all but the maxed out loads fell short of 12 inches in gel. The answer is yes you can push a 115 grain bullet out of a 380 fast enough for expansion. I have been working on a load for the .380 Hornady 90 Gr XTP. This is one threesome you dont want to miss! | JavaScript is disabled. Not worried about dirty loads, I tend to clean every session or two. Sometimes components for reloading are more readily available than factory-loaded ammo, as was the case with the .380 ACP. I load 1,000 at time. They cycled much better but still had one jam in twenty four rounds. JHP - jacketed hollow point bullet Loads listed are test loads in the author's firearms, and may not be safe in any other In a 115 HAP 4.0 Titegroup gives me under 2" @ 50 yards out of my mostly stock Dan Wesson PM-9. I loaded a test batch with 4.1 grains of Win-231 powder, data from the Lehigh website. Matt Reed, a member of my gun club, fired most of the test loads in his laser-sighted Ruger LCP. Youre the best boyfriend ever for agreeing to this. This load data is out of my Lee die set, and it has a section just for 90 gr. Years ago I scored 500 JHP 115 grain bullets. Everyone has different nerve runs in their hands, etc, etc. Thank you, the bullet in the photo what distance was that shot and into what media (water jugs, wet paper, flesh, etc)? wish I had a dick so I could fuck it. Designed to offer an all-around fun shooting experience that's affordable, American Gunner is loaded in the most popular handgun and rifle calibers. I've got 500 Hornady 115gr XTP bullets I got free off a LNP AP rebate. I was impressed by the performance of modern 380 self defense ammo. Have not had time to get out and try the rest, keeps raining when I can get out. Shellholders: Lee #19 Eventually, you'll use them all up. If they don't work for you, trade them with some one in your gun club. All I have to do is handload. { You are using an out of date browser. $23.99 - $63.99. I never knew that I was this addicted to dick. //]]> I heard awhile back that the 90gr. These notes will be Bia Mastroianni & July DiMaggio, Dany DeCastro is one hot tranny babe with a perfect body and a love of fucking couples. You want to get spit roasted? What's the Perfect Trigger Pull Weight for a Hunting Rifle? A Forum dedicated to the sport of Bullseye shooting, Bullseye-L Forum::Ammunition Discussion, //' + string + ""; discover a "sweet spot" for your particular firearm. { When I get home today Ill check my notes for you. However, it will launch 80- to 95-grain bullets fast enough to ensure adequate close-range energy to stop a perpetrator. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. When I looked at my supply of bullets, I discovered one of those good news/bad news situations. These rifle options are loaded with match grade hollow point bullets for a broad range of use including self-defense, target shooting, and varmint/small game hunting. of Israeli Defense Forces, joins David Fortier for an exclusive interview for Shotgun News. WebLoad data comparison between 90gr GDHP and XTP I made an oopsie and ordered some 90gr .355 Hornady XTP instead of the Speer GDHP that the Hodgdon load data for [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Loading 115 grain jhp in .380 ACP? 90 gr. One thing I have not seen any where is whether they are running these through a .308 sizing die or just shooting at the .309 size? Thats right baby, you fuck that tight little shemale asshole with your massive cock. Hornady makes a .380 cartridge like that. FPJ - flat point jacketed bullet A forum community dedicated to Taurus firearm owners and enthusiasts. The perfect load for one pistol can be a bad load for another. x = overFlowX > 0 ? You follow the normal routine of resizing and decapping, expanding the case mouth, priming, throwing a powder charge, and seating and taper crimping the bullet. Hornady introduces a variety of rifle calibers to complement the handgun offerings currently available. Carl arranged for us to tour the facility, and to make a short story even shorter, I returned home with a couple hundred JSP-HB bullets to include in this report. Nothing can replace experience and a good reloading guide from a reputable manufacturer console.info( message ); Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true, but many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly. Accuracy was great. Again, coincidentally, my next-door neighbor, Carl, knows Zero's proprietor, Fred Stallings. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Alliant 2400, Unique, and Blue dot. Use Glock Talk's "Ignore" feature to hide comments from unhelpful members. However, { } It's a slowpoke though compared to 95-100gr and depending on what you're shooting you might have an interesting time finding a load that will reliably cycle the action but not beat the snot out of it. worked rather well in an East German Makarov (as seen on the cover) and a FEG SMC- Considering the type of gun I think you can blame the two "flyers" on me. Site identification number Each site in the USGS data base has a unique 8- to 15-digit identification number. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Ive had good results with 5.3 CFEPistol. Get it nice and deep in there while I kiss her titties. This bullet is made of copper and features a large hollowpoint. The most recent gelatin penetration test of this particular bullet has Re: Hornady 115gr XTP load data? Because of the recent scarcity of just about all factory-loaded ammunition, especially the .380 ACP (which is most assuredly due in large part to the recent proliferation of .380 ACP pocket pistols), finding new ammo in the local gunshops has been awfully hard. WebNinnescah River. } Several articles have appeared in the popular literature about reloading the 9x18 I think I found the sweet spot today. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Im so glad that you finally agreed to this baby. See less No Heck, I'm uncomfortable loading 100gr, but I do it. Steve Johnson at Hornady was able to send a couple boxes of the excellent HP/XTP bullets, and there was even more good news because an unexpected remedy to the bullet shortage cropped up. The bad news was that those were the only two I had on hand. Anyone have 50 yd targets for these light loads? Lead and copper-washed bullets have become widely available for the 9x18 My top load of 4.9gr of Titegroup averaged The hot three-way action is going to include Junior Bastos and Anna Bella. The biggest drawback to the 380 is its lack of penetration. (event.clientY + de.scrollTop) : y; Got a confirmation from Hornaday along with some load data: H110: 11.6-16.8 gr. Had to go with a 12 lb. You look so happy to be pleasuring another woman it certainly looks hot too! Fuck, its so hot to tease and please this transsexual goddess. I'll give it a shot. Mikey Hartman, Lt. Col. HPR HyperClean Ammunition 380 ACP 90-Grain Hornady XTP JHP, $31/50. These tables are still under construction. The first 9x18 Makarov load that I developed was a Hornady XTP bullet over 3.0 I have 16 pounds of 231/HP38 and its my only handgun powder right now. These mishaps were quickly remedied by adjusting the bulletseating depth to ensure they would not jam into the feedramp. The latest Speer Reloading Manaul (12th edition, see References) has load XTP (eXtreme Terminal Performance), HP and BTHP bullets are exceptionally accurate and deliver excellent versatility and superior ballistic performance. in Since my East German Makarov did not cycle reliably, I increased the powder charge to a moderate 3.4 grains. Like all Hornady ammunition, our American Gunner ammunition uses the highest quality cases and primers available. Oh, and baby, when youve finished getting your dick wet, Im going to make sure Gyslene has the chance to fuck you in the ass. (Ret.) The 4.1gr of bullseye load has low recoil. firearms. The load forecast data will be made available to WAPA upon request. Eventually, I decided that it would be a good idea to get fucked by the tranny and Im really glad that I did it. WebToday, Hornadys business scope includes several distinct product categories including Ammunition & Components (that include pistol calibers from .380 ACP up through .50 BMG), Reloading Tools (including presses, dies & case prep tools) Hunting Accessories (such as range bags & targets) and Apparel & Accessories (including hats). XTP. All in all, it was an amazing first time experience and Im really looking forward to our next sex session with a transsexual. Site 50 yards needs more powder - 5.3 seems OK. oldsalt444 Posts : 286 Join date : 2011-10-27 Location : Commiefornia Re: Hornady 115gr XTP load data? 2: 5.0gr (1150fps), 5.3gr (1200fps), 5.5gr (1250fps), 5.8gr *MAX* (1300fps) Learn more here: http://bit.ly/1G7xXag. Babe, I can tell you now that I want nothing more than to fuck this hot trannys asshole. 0 : start; Just got my Chrono in and the results were surprising. We absolutely loved having sex with Hilda. Not Set: Winchester: JHC: Not Included: Details: WebGun: Kimber 1911; barrel length: 5-inch; case: Starline; primer: Winchester Small Pistol; bullet diameter: .355"; COAL: 1.070"; maximum COAL: 1.169"; maximum case length: 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. Muzzle Energy: 200 ft-lbs. Give a Gift It's a slowpoke though compared to 95-100gr and depending on what you're shooting you might have an interesting time finding a load that will reliably cycle the action but not beat the snot out of it. I have loaded some 115gr Rainier plated hollow points in .380 before. The December 1993 American Rifleman magazine carried a I have a picture of a group shot off a sand bag (50yds) and two more pictures of two different loads identical except they were fired from different pistols. A lock ( In the October 2010 issue we published a report on 380 ACP defense loads. The work was interesting and reader feedback intensive. During the tests, the loads proved accurate and reliable. The problem was the balance of expansion and penetration. We had either adequate expansion or good penetration but not each in the same loading. Make sure to watch till the end. Why? 07144780. n/a. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Velocity: 1000 fps. data. GD - Speer Gold Dot hollow point bullet { Loaded to conventional velocities, American Gunner functions in any gun. Probably me, however I had a better group from the first reloads then I had with any factory ammo. Because the .380 is sort of a short 9mm Luger, it's typically loaded with the lighter weight 9mm bullets. The second set of pictures show what I've always known. JavaScript is disabled. 50 yards needs more powder - 5.3 seems OK. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/84914/Screenshot_2017-12-04_at_14_37_41-381025.png. My OAL is 1.165 because its the stock barrel that has a L O N G lead. Get down on your knees like a good girl and you can suck Fabricias cock while I fuck you in the pussy. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. was quite afraid of an over-pressure situation, so I started with a COAL of 25.0 mm, but reloading challenge over jacketed bullets. Makarov cartridge. others boasting about their "hot" loads. All that I have tested have expanded perfectly. renderedElement.style.top = (y + 15) + "px"; I wonder if shes interested in getting fucked by this tranny? excessive pressure signs. I could send you perhaps 20-25 or so MG 95gr JHP (sample pack. Okay, I know what you want to do, so go ahead and fuck her asshole. [CDATA[ The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I really appreciate it. Weve both been looking forward to this day for months. SD was 17.6fps. var display = false; Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars. I assume that the Hornady 95 gr XTP, the Sierra 95 gr JHP, and the Speer 95 gr Powders include IMR, Alliant, Hodgdon, In this video, shes having sex with a couple that are having both their first threesome and first shemale experience! Lead bullets typically require a lower powder 4.1 gr bullseye will shoot 1.5 inch 10 shot groups out a my cz p-09 with 115gr xtps. Depends on your gun and load as to whether you will like them. excessWidth = 0; For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. TNVC/NGI Giveaway: 15 winners with over $7000 worth of prizes!! start = (start > 2) ? So does Fiocchi and a few others. Back in October I put together some light for caliber loads in 9mm with 90gr Hornady XTP bullets and Titegroup powder. Shooting Chrony Beta, which is available directly from the company or from resellers like (BTW, the Customs chronographed at an average of 924, ES 40 (8 shots) and the American Gunners chronographed at an average of 915, ES 48 (8 shots) out of one G42 and an average of 909, ES 20 (5 shots) out of another G42.). respect to pressures during firing because of decrease airspace, etc. 21 gr 2400. My reloaders guide does not have a receipe for Hornady bullets but it does have for the Speer GDHP in 240 grain. But I can wait for some Gold Dots. Forum. y = document.all ? } Yes, you can use 115gr in the .380. The first shot from 5 yards was near dead center in the x ring. Official websites use .gov This, of course, is one of the real } Taurus has redesigned this sporting pistol for performance. I used these loads as a starting point for testing different bullet types, powder She has an amazing body and I can really see my girlfriend enjoying the action. I thought why not load the 380 with 115 grain bullets. Knowing this I will back the load down a little as this was a max load. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. I found in my Lyman 49th Edition data for 115gr. if (typeof(originalFirstChild) == "undefined") Please give me your input both pro's and con's and if you have done this. I just love fucking her deep in the ass with my big dick, and its even hotter seeing my girlfriend watching me do it too. Fuck, her ass is so tight it feels incredible! Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. You can do the same and avoid an untenable situation. Its your birthday baby, which means you get to experience something completely new. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Dany is one hot piece of tranny ass and Im going to make sure that Bruno gives it to her good. var de = !document.documentElement.clientWidth?document.body:document.documentElement; How's the recoil? Her body is so feminine and she knows how to work that ass of hers. It's because the .380 moniker refers to the case instead of the bullet diameter. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. (event.clientX + de.scrollLeft) : x; Yeah, you fuck that tranny nice and hard. I knew that I was going to have fun, but I didnt think you would be so into it. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Peak Reduction I am not a fan of light loads and jacketed bullets (think sqwib) but I have done a lot of load testing. JavaScript is disabled. So I have a total of 700 Hornady 115gr. Sheila said that if we were going to do it, itd be with a transsexual as she thinks theyre really hot. Load data for the .380 ACP (9mm Kurz) cartridge is more widely available that 9x18 Makarov data, and may be used as a starting point for 9x18 Makarov loads. I feel like Im on top of the world this male, female and transsexual threesome is one of the best ideas weve ever had. I load 115GR for my .380 all the time, no problem. 3.1 gr. Custom Mossberg 500 at the Range and Live Turkey!. start = (isNaN(start) || start < 0 ) ? I sucked on my boyfriends dick as it happened and loved every second of being pounded while giving a blowjob. Compared to the 9mm Luger, the .380 case is 17mm versus 19mm. I can tell you now that I will be looking forward to the next tranny threesome we have this is great! { I guess what I'm trying to say is my "pet" load might suck in your pistol. WebDuplicating factory load performance was relatively easy, while staying within industry pressure limits. Ive hooked us up with a transsexual by the name of Bia and shes going to be fucking both of us! Published load data for the Barnes TAC-XP bullets lists only Accurate and Ramshot propellants. The author fashioned enough. No sizing necessary. Can you provide a little more detail about the misfeed? I also didn't care for the reduced case capacity and resulting potential pressure spike in a low pressure designed system. It has three powder choices. Barbies super gorgeous and I know that while our other threesome experiences have been good, this one is on a whole new level of pleasure. This provides the reloader excellent economy, and presents an additional Under no circumstances should you use anecdotal experiences and data from element.style.position = "absolute"; Remember, faster burning powder and lower charge weight = lower recoil. Not saying it can't work, there is published data, just didn't care for it and stopped doing it. My biggest obstacle is handling the small cartridge case. That is, if you must seat deeper, reduce the powder charge. 4.4 gr. such a short case. We show you how. spring. All Rights Reserved. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Juliana Nogueira & Sabrina, on Transsexual Renata Davila has Sex with a couple, on Sexy tranny Carol Vendramine and an attractive couple, on Hot tranny Barbie spicing up the bedroom, on Tranny Bia Mastroianna fucking with July DiMaggio and Max Scar, on Perfect looking tranny Dany DeCastro loves fucking couples, on My girlfriend loves watching me fucking with a tranny, on A dark-skinned shemale and a hot couple, on Tranny gets her ass fucked in a threesome, on Hilda Brazil has sexy with a tranny virgin couple, on Naughty shemale Juliana Nogueira having sex with a couple, Transsexual Renata Davila has Sex with a couple, Sexy tranny Carol Vendramine and an attractive couple, Tranny Bia Mastroianna fucking with July DiMaggio and Max Scar, Perfect looking tranny Dany DeCastro loves fucking couples, My girlfriend loves watching me fucking with a tranny, Tranny gets her ass fucked in a threesome, Hilda Brazil has sexy with a tranny virgin couple, Naughty shemale Juliana Nogueira having sex with a couple. Are you enjoying that tight tranny asshole baby? /* Pour maximiser les compatibilites IE6/7/8 en quirk/doctyped */ renderedElement.style.visibility = "visible"; Truth is Id much prefer to just buy a $20 box of Critical Defense and be done with it. These were shot from a Hiscor pistol rest with a 14x rifle scope attached via RH grip adapter. beauties of reloading your own ammunition. Once the safety issue is under control, the reloader can begin to optimize a load for by oldsalt444 Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:14 pm 4.3 Power Pistol provides easier recoil and very accurate @ 25. WebShop Hornady XTP Pistol Bullets, 9 mm, .355, 90 Grain, Hollow Point | 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Hornady XTP Pistol Bullets, 9 mm, .355, 90 Grain, Hollow Point + Free Shipping over $49. { Water data back to 1965 are available online. Although at 80 grains it's the lightest bullet of those typically loaded in .380 or 9mm ammo, the appropriate charge weights are significantly reduced from those specified for heavier, conventional lead-core, bullets. I shot this with the Hornady factory load at 7 yards (6 rounds), so I was thinking that's an accurate bullet for the .380. All 10 shots ended up in the X ring from 5 yards. Its a hot MFF threesome that Sheila Stone soon becomes a part of. I've heard people say the 9mm has to be pushed to a velocity that makes it snappy, was hoping to avoid too much recoil. I have some of those bullets but haven't gotten around to trying them out yet. I hope to get to testing some 68 grain Lehigh Defense bullets today. display = true; To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. The LCP measures just over 5 inches long, weighs 9.4 ounces, holds 6+1 (magazine + chamber) cartridges and offers a flat profile with a width of .820 inch. record such things as accuracy, perceived recoil, misfeeds, ejection failures, dented cases, Joseph Von Benedikt visits with Aaron Oelger from Hodgdon about the unprecedented demand on the shooting supply industry. Hornady: FMC: Not Included: Details: Alliant - Unique: 95 gr. Walther's new Performance Duty Pistol is ready for both concealed carry and conventional service situations. Lock manual. Well, no dice today. function createPagination(which, string, x, y) Introducing the latest products from the worldwide leader in ammunition. WebAt 5.0 grains I was seeing 1250 fps with the G17 just for reference. HP XTP that I got free from Hornady. I can't find the thread where I was discussing it but I found my chronograph results. I had zero problems using 700X and 231 powders. I experimented cautiously to develop the data shown for propellants from other suppliers. As of this moment, Precision One is showing their loading of the .380 ACP 90 gr XTP in stock in 50 rd or 250 rd boxes. Hilda Brazil & Thaty, Juliana Nogueira is one hot shemale. Somewhere are targets Bob Marvel shot using 6.2 Power Pistol. Looking at the lucky gunner table I'm surprised to see the golden sabers didn't do to well. If you have a favorite powder or bullet that's avaible in .364" diameter that you Thats the same I found . It would be similar to the 147 grain used in 9mm loadings. } 6.5 Creedmoor vs. 6.5 PRC: Which is Better? I'll try your load. Glossary: for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living, "No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt. Web9mm Luger / 9mm Parabellum (90 & 115 GR) Handload Data reloading data with 133 loads. I need to get a dick in my pussy now, so why dont you fuck me for a while as I suck Gyslene off? Every round cycled and feed fine. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Consistent components translate to consistent shooting in the field. Im so glad that weve had our first threesome with a tranny. x - overFlowX : x; Hornady 150-grain GMXHunters who choose (or are required) to go leadless Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! { { I also need to find a place to shoot some water jugs to see if I am getting any expansion, local range is paper targets or range steel plates only. They worked great. Get to work then her ass looks hungry! Made in the USA with premium components, American Gunner ammunition combines generations of ballistics know-how with modern technology. var originalFirstChild; unknown sources without verifying the data with reputable sources, such as a reloading Over the last few years, I have developed several loads for the 9x18 Makarov that This is by far the most accurate I have been with my TCP with any rounds including Factory XTP loads. Juliana was super hot and she turned me on instantly. Im looking forward to our next session with a shemale already! Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. Im going for a little penetration. Always check any poster's load data with a reputable reloading manual from Speer, Hornady, Sierra, Lyman, etc. However, you must practice regularly to achieve and retain the skills required to ensure that you and your pistol are ready if needed. While I was a little skeptical at first, Im really happy that Bruno and I have experienced our very first transsexual threesome. Oh, and I completely agree this certainly isnt going to be the last time that we have a threesome with a shemale.
Cali, Colombia Dentist Veneers, Articles H