. . Click the \"SHOW MORE\" button below and learn how to identify the scammers, con artist and golden screwdriver jockeys. . Price: $350.00 The Galaxy DX98VHP Big Rig 200 Watt 10-Meter Radio with Single Sideband is the highest output radio available from Galaxy, pushing over 200 watts of modulation with 8 IRF520 MOSFET final transistors, 50 watts more than the DX95T2 and over twice as powerful as the Galaxy DX94. . . Most importantly, find someone who's honest and competent, not part of Facebook CB related groups, a pseudonym on a forum, has a Service Monitor with a NIST Traceable Certification of Calibration and not just test equipment stacked up the wall trying to baffle you with BS. No part of this website may be copied or used in any form or manner without the express written permission of the owner. Content and Images Copyrighted by CB World 2023. Same-day shipping. red modulation light, variable talkback, with FULL 10 meter channel functionality plus many other features. and some good thick wire that they use for stereo amplifiers will work. . . Galaxy - Amateur and CB Radios. A comprehensive list below in the comments section including dBm to watts and volts tables.\"More range and reliability with peace of mind, get Fine Tuned, not peaked and ruined\".Don't let them play Three Card Monte with you because they will. disconnect, 8 gauge wire and an AGU gold plated 50 amp |Home| Get That Part? . This new Galaxy radio, uses the famous EPT690011D transceiver board known for its superior performance and reliability. VR13 L44 In TX, adjust for 200 watts PEP. . RUN!! . . . . . Free shipping for many products! amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Need some help or advice on how to set up a mobile. . When you're "Ready", pm me on Facebook including your. . . . . . . . A tuned system test bench is the only accurate way of measuring spurious emissions, harmonics and \"true power\" in watts @ the fundamental frequency thus replicating real world performance and achieving maximum range, clarity and proven reliability.Deliberately only displaying amps, volts, and watts on a jacked up happy meal meter with a distorted waveform utilizing un-calibrated test equipment is a misrepresentation and an illusion playing on your ignorance while insulting your intelligence! . Photo: BackpagePix/Gallo Images. Synthesizer, Size: 7 7/8" (W) x 3 1/8" (H) x 10 Check the obvious first; any connectors and all positive and ground connections. indicating power output, SWR and incoming signal Please understand that there may be possible delays in delivery/transit times due to carrier restrictions. But if you\'re mounting this radio in a vehicle, anticipate dealing with some weight. . Alternate Microphone and Installation . . . This type has no integrity, practical or \"Real World Experience\" at all whatsoever! Galaxy 98VHP RANGER RCI-69FFC4 .Connex 4300-300 2970-N2 Power Cord For best results make it twice the size of the radios wire. . . . . when i started the car this radio worked great it needs the alternator power to perform perfect like advertized. . . This Selection Is Galaxy (DX 98VHP) ONLY. Antenna . The 32 remaining teams had been placed in eight pots, ostensibly grouped geographically . . microV; USB/LSB: < 0.25 microV, AGC Figure of Merit: 100 mV for 10 dB Change by Foxhunter May 24th, 2008, 12:53 pm, Post . . . Specifications . It's the only accurate way of measuring spurious emissions, harmonics and true power @ the fundamental frequency replicating \"Real World Performance\". Tram (Browning) Antenna Replacement Parts, Jeil Innotel CB & 10-Meter Base Communication Microphones, Jeil Innotel HAM Base Communication Microphones, Other CB & 10-Meter Base Communication Microphones, President - 10 Meter Mobile Amateur Radios, Top Gun Technologies - 10 Meter Mobile Amateur Radios, SuperStar - 10 Meter Mobile Amateur Radios, Ranger (RCI-99N2) - AM/USB/LSB/PA, 7-Color Backlite Bezel Plate, Black, 10 Meter Amateur Mobile Radio, Ranger (RCI-99N4) - AM/USB/LSB/PA, 7-Color Backlite Bezel Plate, Black, 10 Meter Amateur Mobile Radio, Ranger (RCI-69 BASE) - AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW/PA, Black, Factory Warranty Only, 10 Meter Base Amateur Radios, FireStik (KW7-NY) - KW 40 Channel Plus CB Antenna, Cut to Tune, Fiberglass, 7ft, Neon Yellow, 5/8 Wave, 700 Watt, Top Loaded, Mobile CB Antennas, FireStik (KW7-NP) - KW 40 Channel Plus CB Antenna, Cut to Tune, Fiberglass, 7ft, Neon Pink, 5/8 Wave, 700 Watt, Top Loaded, Mobile CB Antennas, Top Gun Technologies (QUAD-5 Limited Edition) - All Mode, AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW/PA, Black, 10 Meter Amateur Mobile Radios, Connex (CX-3300HP) - AM/FM/PA, Black, 10 Meter Amateur Mobile Radios, Ranger (RCI-2970N4) - AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW/PA, Black, 10 & 12 Meter Amateur Mobile Radios, Ranger (RCI-X9) - AM/USB/LSB/PA, 7-Color Backlite Bezel Plate, Black, 10 Meter Amateur Mobile Radios, Uniden (PC78LTX) - 40-Channel Trucker's CB with Analog S/RF/SWR/Mod Meter, Instant Channel 9, Hi-Cut Function, AM/PA, 40 Channel, Mobile CB Radios, Browning (BR-78) - Aluminum Flat Coil, Tunable, 6in Shaft, 49 1/4in Whip, 2in Coil, 15K Watt, 25-30MHz, Center Loaded, Mobile CB Antennas, Astatic (302-10001) - 636L Noise Canceling CB Microphone, Black, Factory Wired, 4-Pin Cobra-Uniden, Mobile Comm. . . the 98VHP should be set up to put out 200-250 watts PEP. . https://www.nist.gov/The Bench: HP8924c Service Monitor. in Audio Output, Audio Power Output: 2.5W @ 10% Distortion, Manufacturer's Limited Warranty - 2 Year(s). It may not display this or other websites correctly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. US $22.50. . . Galaxy DX-98VHP Tune-up Report Bells CB 14.2K subscribers Subscribe 2.1K views 2 years ago Galaxy DX 98VHP Tune up Report for Shaun in UT on 11-11-20 --- Star Bright Knobs --- Amp Switch. . *Scope watts or nope whatts with a noisy receiver, take you pic! . Tired of the BS gimmicks yet? . . . . . by rayray1963 May 20th, 2008, 6:48 am, Post Post . amzn_assoc_placement = ""; . . . IOW, if it's 8 ga. wire on the radio, run 4 ga. off the batt to a distribution block inside the truck and hook the radio to the block. . Images are solely for illustrative purposes and may -drdx. This is one heavy radio. fuse, New larger bottom heatsink with two internal fans, StarLite Faceplate (all printing is backlit), 5-Digit Frequency Counter with On/Off Switch, Dual Control Echo and Voice Changer, but no Robot, Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter, Red modulation LED under the meter, but no modulation DX 98 VHP Very High Power AM / SSB 10 Meter Radio Discontinued Download Manual 200 watt maximum power output (PEP) Power cord using an quick disconnect, 8 gauge wire and an AGU gold plated 50 amp fuse New larger bottom heat sink with two internal fans Blue LEDs for frequency and channel readouts Blue meter lamp on our signature large meter . Fully adjustable control for faceplate, channel, frequency, and meter displays. . . . . Current Draw: 45 Amp Fuse Size: 50 Amp Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin Power Connection: 2-Pin Heavy Duty . . . . . . Galaxy DX98VHP - Amateur 200W 40-Channel 10-Meter Radio - CARiD The galaxy Dx55F also features a front 4 pin mic jack, AM, Backlit Starlite faceplate. The receiver has been improved using high speed Schottky diodes, RF transistor and I.F. Description . . I have been running this radio for about six months now in my car with a wilson 5000.This is the best set-up I think I ever had.Setting on the mountain brow here in Burlington,Ontario I made a contact in the UK! . . . . Visit us on the web at LestersCustoms. The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Right! We pride ourselves on welcoming Radio Hobby enthusiasts of all types, while offering unbiased, informative, and friendly discussion among the members. For our base station operation (with our 60A power supply), it sits on a bench, so the bulk isn\'t a problem. . . GALAXY DX 98VHP OWNER'S MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib All Intellectual Property, as defined below, owned by or which is otherwise the property of Lester's Custom Truck Shop/LesComm or its respective suppliers relating to the LesComm kits, including but not limited to, accessories, parts, or software relating there to (theExpa Kit System), is proprietary to Lester's Custom Truck Shop/LesComm and protected under federal laws, state laws, and international treaty provisions. . If they did, they'd expose themselves as a Hack. . I was thing about out buying the galaxy dx 98vhp and using it as a mobile and a base station unit. . . . Adjust for minimum distortion on scope AM CARRIER POWER: Set mode to AM, MIKE GAIN at minimum. . We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Radio Hobbyist's site. . . . . . You are using an out of date browser. . . We'd really appreciate it. No title to or ownership in the Intellectual Property is transferred to you. Demand the testing and tuning of your equipment on a minimum 100 MHz Oscope, Bird 4314c meter, 1 GHz spectrum analyzer on a tuned system test bench and most importantly NIST (https://www.nist.gov/) traceable \"Certification of Calibration\" of all test equipment being used. . . . CHAPTER 1 SPECIFICATIONS CHAPTER 2 INSTALLATION GENERAL INSTALLING THE RADIO Model DX 98VHP Choose a convenient location for operation that does not interfere with driver or Frequency Range 28.315 ~ 28.755 MHz passenger. by Lawdawg May 20th, 2008, 5:50 am, Post Meterbaiters and con artists are one and the same. . . If they can't show it \"like this\" then you were mislead! . . . . . . . . . Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all maul, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology. . . . I just don't get it. Installation . All applicable rights of the Intellectual Property shall remain with Lester's Custom Truck Shop/LesComm and its suppliers. . in a base station application, Ranger recommends at . . . . . Roger Beep with on/off switch. . . The MosFets won't take that kind of abuse. Galaxy DX 98VHP | Copper Electronics . . . . by tignmig May 24th, 2008, 5:35 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. . . *Note: There'll always be drama regarding my disgruntled competitors and their followers, they're just doing their best. . When the external speaker is plugged in, the internal speaker is disconnected. . . COVID-19Notice:Our business is open and we are shipping orders. Front Panel . Pay Attention, radios not only transform signals in to waves, they transform waves into sound. by TwentyTwo-Zero May 24th, 2008, 10:27 am, Post Installing The Radio . . . Odds are it's because they cant! . SSB operation is nominal and on par with other Galaxy radios. by TwentyTwo-Zero May 24th, 2008, 3:16 pm, Post Those that know it show it, those that don't won't. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. . . . You found us! Gi Joe'S: Galaxy Radio - Galaxy Radios - Galaxy 10 Meter Radios . . . . . . I am trying to find out if the alternator is actually 180 amps or not. . Ever wonder why \"they\" cant come up with anything original?Not pointing fingers but I've seen these scams from coast to coast for around 35 years in truck stops cb shops, YouTube and \"Especially Facebook CB Radio Groups\". Transmitting using this radio requires an Amateur Radio License. . . . . . Get advice, hear about specials, and much more when you follow us on social media! . Practicing what I preach videogates: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hard+drive+163Sorry, not accepting walk-ins or shipping internationally.Contact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0W_LtzeyycHardDrive163, 73's! Solid state citizens band am mobile transceiver with blue illuminated lite (11 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (9 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (11 pages), Solid state citizens band am/ssb mobile transceiver (12 pages), 10 meter amateur mobile transceiver with built-in frequency counter & starlite face plate (10 pages), Two way citizens band mobile transceiver (11 pages), Two way citizens band mobile transceiver with starlite face plate (11 pages), Am / ssb two way citizens band mobile transceiver with starlite face plate (13 pages), Am/fm/ssb/cw/pa amateur base station transceiver (10 pages), Full channel am/fm mobile transceiver (8 pages), Am-fm-ssb-cw-pa amateur base station transceiver (9 pages), Am/ ssb two way citizen band base station transceiver (12 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Transceiver Galaxy DX 99V2 Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 94HP Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 2527 Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX33HML Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 2517 Owner's Manual, Transceiver Galaxy DX 2547 Owner's Manual, Page 7: Alternate Microphones And Installation. It takes some people 30 years + before the see the light. I installed my new 98VHP with 8ga wire strait to the battery. Privacy & Security| . Help with installing my galaxy 98vhp in my kW t660 Lester's Customs assumes no liability or responsibility for your operation of equipment purchased from us. . Procedure to Receive and Transmit . . . . . . got this 98vhp from copper great job copper well done. . . Here's the sheet I have here------maybe it differs? . *Compact Chassis (Only 7.25" Wide) *Large SWR/RF Meter *5 Digit Frequency Counter *AM (No FM) *+10KHz switch *Backlit fFceplate *Dual MOSFET Output (around 40w tuned) *Front Mic Im sure im gonna be a Happy Camper from all these reviews~!~!~!~!i hope they peak and tune it to maxium performance with no distortion whatsoever~! . !They'll poise their meter farm at you while making strange vocal sounds, whistling or injecting some unknown tone into the mic socket while trying to convince you that distortion is considered rms, average or Bird watts and usable power. I just bought a Galaxy 98 dx- vhp and Ive received it in the time that they said me. Galaxy DX 98VHP 10 Meter Radio Big Rig Series | eBay Thanks for the replies and I will keep you all posted if it happens again. Sounds like that radio needs some help, off hand DTB Radio, Doug at Custom CB, or Key CB would probably be able to get it straight. . . Well to answer a few of your questions the mount is a tri-mag mount on the roof about 12" from the third tail light. . They'll poise a meter at you while making \"strange vocal sounds or whisteling into the mic\" displaying exaggerated numbers and calling it rms, average or bird watts. scale on the meter, Frequency Control: Phase-Lock-Loop (PLL) . He'll show a meter then a scope and maybe a spectrum analyzer but never \"everything all at the same time while fully modulating the carrier\". One of the most powerful 10 meter radios available with over 200 watts. . This might look impressive to some but in reality, these tunes produce \"Far Less Usable Power\". Cleaner is Meaner!Loud, ringy tinny, over modulated spatter box radios are called competition or comp-tuned due to so-called swing kits, mods kits and misalignment's performed by golden screwdriver magicians. . . . Those that know it show it, those that don't won't. Cleaner and meaner, not noise or. . . . Operation . . 163 Hardrive Power problem with Galaxy 98VHP - CB Radio Talk . CB WORLD - Great Customer Service, High Quality Products, Always Tax Free, Amazing Help Center, 5 Star Rating! Galaxy 98VHP with amp switch. . . . The Galaxy DX-98VHP radio is a very powerful, superior radio! amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "cbradiotalk-20"; . Galaxy DX 98VHP 250w+ 10 meter am/ssb radio FEATURES 200 watt maximum power output (PEP) After Tune-up : Variable AM = 6W ~ 60W peak power 250-280W SSB PEP = 200W Power cord using an quick disconnect, 8 gauge wire and an AGU gold plated 50 amp fuse New larger bottom heat sink with two internal fans Blue LEDs for frequency and channel readouts Copper Talk: Dx 98vhp . Final output stages bias voltages have been correctly set, and tuned for high performance output levels without over driving. . . . Filter upgrades. . . . amzn_assoc_linkid = "d1f76c3be326d1e5aa6f1f269686729c"; Needless to say this is annoying as **Censored**, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. G10-01012. . . anyone looking for a PALOMAR TX5300 BI-LINEAR AMPLIFIER? The Radio features a blue five digit frequency counter and two digit channel display, dual echo, red modulation light, variable talkback, with FULL 10 meter channel functionality plus many other features. . 98VHP EXTERNAL SPEAKER The external speaker jack (EXT SP.) . . used to increase or decrease received signals. . . . . U.S. Open Cup Draw: Sounders will play LA Galaxy in Round of 32 . . . Adjustable talkback level, can be turned off, Ranger RCI99N2 200 Watt 10 Meter Radio AM USB LSB Frequency Counter Color Changing Display Echo and RF Deck Off Switch. 30-04-2023 09:35. in Premier Soccer League. . . . . . . . Getting mad yet? The WorldwideDX Radio Forum was originally established in 2001. As far as having enough current to supply the rig, here is my setup: I have a 2005 F-250 with a 6.0 Diesel. . Care to buy us a beer? . Sound familiar? . 06 Silverado Galaxy 98vhp Wilson 5000 SWR 1.5 no lower. . . A video of \"EVERYTHING ALL AT THE SAME TIME\" is the only way of keeping these \"magicians\" at bay. Join us on gab!The home of free speech online. Getting the picture? . . !im really excited, Rotors - Cable - Shelves - Support Bearings. . The DX98VHP has a pleasing blue hue while operating the LED frequency, channel display, and meters are all blue in color. . Receiving SSB Signals . . Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, inventions (patentable or unpatentable), patents, trade secrets, copyrights, software, computer programs, and related documentation and other works of authorship. I recommend them to all of you whenever you wish to buy your electronics items and appliances, do it with trust at Copper Electronics store. . . . . . . . IE: its perfectly aligned, not over tuned for power, basically just whatever he could check on his bench. Connect wattmeter to ANT output. . . . amzn_assoc_ad_type = "link_enhancement_widget"; . Galaxy 98VHP with amp switch. - YouTube . . . Learn to identify \"Golden Screwdriver / Software Jockeys and Scammers\". . . 4Set HIFI 43-35mm Speaker Stand Spike CD Amp Isolation Feet Base high end. Inducing distortion though meter using un-calibrated test equipment is misrepresentation and an illusion playing on your ignorance while insulting your intelligence! . . . The Seattle Sounders will face the LA Galaxy on the road in the U.S. Open Cup Round of 32 on May 9 or 10. 10 Meter RadiosBase Station RadiosHandheld Radios, Galaxy DX 98VHP 250w+ 10 meter am/ssb radio, Visit Our Custom Order Page By Clicking The Button Below, , Variable AM = 6W ~ 60W peak power 250-280W, 8 gauge wire and an AGU gold plated 50 amp fuse, New larger bottom heat sink with two internal fans, Blue LEDs for frequency and channel readouts, Blue meter lamp on our signature large meter, Variable dimmer control for LEDs, meter lamp and faceplate lettering, Variable Talkback circuit with on/off switch, Echo and Voice Changer with controls on the front panel, Standard clarifier circuit - no on/off switch. . Intellectual Property Rights Owner; Lester's Custom Truck Shop They'll ask you to \"look at the meter\" or other test equipment and claim a pure waveform on a \"O\"scope and a tuned system test bench isn't necessary. . on the rear panel is used for remote receiver monitoring. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference. AMPBOARD98 - Galaxy Replacement Amp Board DX98VHP Radio List price: $186.53 $149.22 You save: $ 37.31 Save 20% Return Period: 30 days Model: AMPBOARD98 Availability: Out-of-stock CB WORLD - Great Customer Service, High Quality Products, Always Tax Free, Amazing Help Center, 5 Star Rating! Contact information below, don't be in a hurry!\"Radios not only transform signals into waves, they transform waves into sound\"Meter swinging over-modulated radios with a noisy receiver and miscalibrated \"S\" Meter have been \"peaked \u0026 tuned\", comp-tuned or so-called Hi-Fi mods performed and misaligned by a Golden Screwdriver magician. Last updated on Apr 23, . Check out our NEW CB World Product Catalog! Just a little friendly advise to keep that radio working good for ya Not doubting your spec sheet, but the info that came with my 98vhp (verified by Galaxy) says the radio will draw 38-40 amps maximum. . . External Speaker . The Galaxy DX98VHP Big Rig 200 Watt 10-Meter Radio with Single Sideband is the highest output radio available from Galaxy, pushing over 200 watts of modulation with 8 IRF520 MOSFET final transistors, 50 watts more than the DX95T2 and over twice as powerful as the Galaxy DX94. . . Legal Stuff; . . . ****How to recognize****They'll ask you to \"look at the meter\" or other test equipment stacked up the wall claiming that a pure waveform on a \"O\"scope isn't necessary. . by Foxhunter May 23rd, 2008, 5:37 pm, Post Suggestions on who to tune my Galaxy 98VHP . . Galaxy (DX 98VHP) - AM/USB/LSB/PA, StarLite Faceplate, Black, 10 Meter It's OK, many have fallen for these gimmicks and tricks so don't feel bad. . . Hands-on experience. **Kit installation instructions may be used and printed by those actually installing a LesComm kit. It has the same power as previous Galaxy High Power (HP) models. All test equipment and gear under test including meter, scope, spectrum analyzer, sampler, radio and amp if applicable must be in plain sight at all times while gear is under test, fully modulated. Same main PC board as our DX95T2. . . . I run mine in the mobile, but when I had it hooked up to a power supply it had a draw of just under 40 amps when on sideband. You may not infringe or otherwise violate the rights secured by the Intellectual Property. !Most don't have a clue what each unit of measurement represents, how to derive it or have an accurate way of testing but they sure do put on a show! . CAUTION! RF Power SW to HI. Now for the problem. Ever hear them on the radio? galaxy 98vhp i done a review when i didnt think this radio was working as good as does.Running on battery only it dont put out much power. . Automatic SWR circuit. . Galaxy DX98VHP, AM/LSB/USB Big Rig Series, very high powered superior radio! 06 Silverado Galaxy 98vhp Wilson 5000 SWR 1.5 no lower. Not only do they produce a noisy receiver, they'll bleed your wallet and all over neighbors too! . . . . . . . . This radio is supplied with a universal mounting bracket. . ?? This new DX98VHP radio, has been completely tuned and aligned by a professional, with the proper equipment which includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. Their \"meter show\" might look impressive but in all reality these tunes yield far less power, range, clarity, reliability and a noisy distorted receiver.
Mangrove Beach Bar Aruba Menu, Washu Ervin Finalist, Morning Call Obituaries, Russian Ukraine Combat Footage, St Patrick's Parade 2022 Metairie, Articles G