Pot Stickers. Decisions, decisions Every entree was spectacular and prepared to perfection, exactly as ordered. Dishes are artistically prepared and feature an ever-changing array of seasonal seafood, along with critically acclaimed prime center-cut steaks broiled to perfection. 501 Grant St., Ste. The cellar is a rectangular glass box enclosure, with glass that goes up and over the entire wine cellar. Yes, Eddie V's Prime Seafood has outdoor seating. The steak tartare and ribeye were excellent. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Basil Hayden's Bourbon, a Dash of Chocolate Bitters, Served on a Smoked Plank Tableside, Patron Silver Tequila, Patron Citronge, Fresh Lime, Served Straight Up, Ketel One Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh Lime, Cucumber, hint of Jalapeno, Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, Fresh Muddled Strawberries, Mint, Lime, Tito's Vodka, Goslings Ginger Beer, Mango, Fresh Lime Juice, Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Peach Liqueur, Raspberries, Ferrari Brut Rose, Gold Sugar Rim, Grey Goose Vodka, Grapefruit Liqueur, Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, Diamond Ice Cube, Eddie's take on the classic with a little extra zest. I'll be dreaming about those! There's a lengthy wine list but a very limited list for just a glass. About a week before the show I messaged them and asked if the dress code would be relaxed a bit and they steadfastly stated the dress code is always business casual. Every item on the menu is CONSISTENTLY spectacular. 501 Grant St Suite 100, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 +1 412-391-1714 Website Menu. EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, an IHG Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, August Wilson Center For African American History. Jimmy is the best valet person in Greenwood Village. which featured lobster, shrimp, oysters, and a few other items, all of which were perfectly prepared. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service. Our server Stephanie was as professional, knowledgeable and personable as they come. The materials used included stainless steel andsapele wood, a wood often used in the construction of fine furniture and cabinetwork. Seeing people admitted with "Daisy Duke" jean shorts and a tee shirt. My complaint? Prime seafood & steaks, masterfully prepared and served alongside live music nightly. We were able to hold a normal conversation. The steaks and seafood were seasoned and cooked perfectly. We designed, crafted and delivered a wine cabinet of the upmost quality. --Tableside Steak Tartare: expertly prepared at the table with a spot on flavor profile. Armando was our server and he was amazing. The atmosphere is definitely that of a restaurant that serves prime seafood and steak. Discover the best of Villefontaine so you can plan your trip right. Good atmosphere with live music in the bar area. My favorite downtown Pittsburgh restaurant. I would go back but will try other restaurants before I do. I love Eddie Vs and will definitely be back. We consider each one a work of art! Are you sure you want to delete this question? The bread came out quickly and was nice and hot. Ambiance and lighting is superb. You haven't booked a hotel yet?!?! The Sequoia Grove Cabernet was a nice pairing as well. I had the chilean sea basswhich was just a tiny bit overcooked but that's likely a personal preference and a side of scallops which were outstanding. Our goal is to make living here more delightful and fulfilling each day. Our waiter Shawn was well informed and highly attentive. Had a great dinner at Eddie V's with my father. Well you still have time to decide Where are you staying? Have been here twice now, just a tad pricy. We started out with cocktails and appetizers. appropriately as did the other patrons. Specialties: Eddie V's Prime Seafood brings an experience filled with Seafood, Steaks and Rhythm, with a menu emphasis on top of the catch prime seafood creations, USDA prime beef and chops, and fresh oyster bar selections. It was ab expensive meal, but definitely worth it. . Turkey is not steak, you cant just grille up more turkey, you have to plan half a day or more in advance to have enough food ready for all your guests. The New York Strip was actually the best NY Strip Ive ever had. Send gift cards instantly by email or . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This restaurant operates like a well-oiled machine, with everyone in sync with each other. That said, I think it was the band that was too loud for the venue (April 22). Thank you for making this celebration memorable! On to the food The lobster bites are really good tender and battered perfectly, not too much batter and definitely not over-fried. Due to the sheer size of the wine cellar, special considerations required a structural engineer to ensure the foundation could support the wine room and keep the wines safe. They were cracked for us but were a bit cold. My curly-haired server wasgreat value and we had some interesting discussions about oysters, wines and our common long curly hair styles. I received excellent service from the wait staff as always! Highly recommended. joint, Capital Grille. That said, I think it was the band that was too loud for the venue (April 22). Our table was decorated with rose petals and a card for our anniversary! First experience there was absolutely amazing. We had the crab fried rice which was excellent as advertised and the potatoes which were fine. Absolutely perfect, tender, juicy with a full robust flavor. For the first time ever, they will be open on Thanksgiving day, serving traditional Thanksgiving food! Bed was a bit stiff and a small bathroom, but it had everything we needed and was reasonably spacious. Last week I dined at Eddie Vs Prime Seafood restaurants Scottsdale Arizona location. Our server Eric set the tone for an amazing evening. Dessert was the Flaming Bananas Foster Cake. In theV Lounge, guests can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Amenities. This experience we nice, far from the best and what Ive grown accustomed to, especially from my local EVs in Tysons Corner, VA. The restaurant's award-wining wine list, which has been recognized by Wine Spectator, has more than 300 wines curated by Eddie V's very own Advanced Sommelier. Everything was fantastic food , lighting, atmosphere, waiter and manager who stopped pass to make sure everyone was ok. AND Thanksgiving Dessert! Very good seafood (mustard glazed salmon) and good filet steak for the non-seafoodie. They fixed it and did do quickly, but why chefs feel the need to bury everything in parsley is beyond me. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hubby had the crab stuffed shrimp and said it was wonderful. The entre was decent Probably the most disappointing of the options I tried this evening. Boasting over 15,000 bottles, these custom wine cellars demanded experts not only wine cellar design but also refrigeration engineering. Decisions, decisions Every entree was spectacular and prepared to perfection, exactly as ordered. Share. this place is a must if you enjoy fine cuisine, great service and a nice atmosphere. Maybe an hour. I have not experienced a finer restaurant in quite a long time, but this place left us speechless. They were cracked for us but were a bit cold. Claimed. The reason I was at Eddie Vs was to experience the dining firsthand so that I could tell you about something big that Eddie Vs is doing. Eddie V's, an upscale seafood and steakhouse chain, opens this Friday in the heart of Uptown. A dazzling even Service was very attentive and knowledgeable. The service was excellent. This experience we nice, far from the best and what Ive grown accustomed to, especially from my local EVs in Tysons Corner, VA. Wow, what a fine piece of meat. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm10:00 pm, https://www.eddiev.com/locations/pa/pittsburgh/pittsburgh/8518, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Whether youre celebrating a personal milestone or counting on a successful meeting, planning it with us is for those who crave attention to detail. Anyone who visits these restaurants is immediately struck by the beauty and uniqueness of these wine rooms. Did this ruin my experience? Georges Bank Scallops: simply the best prepared scallops I've had in 10 years. First, the wine list. Appetizers Eddie V s Oyster Bar Happy Hour- Appetizers Premium Hand Cut Steaks Prime Seafood Second Course Sides. What they do offer by the glass is very expensive. Since this premiere installation, Heritage Vine has done additional modern wine cellar installations at other locations forDarden Restaurants, including La Jolla, Scottsdale, Tampa, Orlando, San Diego, Kansas City and others. good sign. At $24 a glass it is the most expensive wine on the wine by the glass list. They were out of the lava cake which is what we wanted so we settled on cookies (very good) and berry sorbet which was great when it wasnt freezer burned in sections. ft. to 5,281 sq. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Lyon. Eddie V's Prime Seafood accepts credit cards. Tender and perfectly seasoned and abery generous portion. Fabrication of the wine cellar took three weeks to custom build, and two full days of installation, but the results are stunning. Wow, what a fine piece of meat. The banana fosters and butter cake were phenomenal. Don't act sophisticated and snobby if you won't enforce your policy across the board. It represents everything that 100 Las Olas is comfortable, entertaining and lively.. Service was excellent. She was always around when we needed her and yet we never felt overserved either. Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Lyon. Receive a digital copy of our brochure and learn more about Fort Lauderdales tallest and most luxurious residence. Although I am quite capable of choosing my own wine, these days Ive actually started making a habit of going on the recommendations of the people running the establishments I visit. We had very nice cocktails and ordered cowboy ribeyes to share. Asked the Manager toturn it down a couple times to no avail. We were there to celebrate a birthday, the timing of service was great and our server was lovely. Always recommend him !! First time visit and we were blown away. Seeing people admitted with "Daisy Duke" jean shorts and a tee shirt. Crab cakes made gluten free were a treat. Service was great never had to wait on anything, The variety of choices, the quality of the food, and the quality of the service were all well above virtually every restaurant we have encountered in the "fine dining" category of the greater Denver area. Ist class all round. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Its award-wining wine list features more than 300 selections from regions around the world. Gift card. Stay at this 4-star family-friendly residence in Lyon. Follow Eddie Vs on Twitter @eddievs, Instagram @eddievs_ and on Facebook at Facebook.com/EddieVsPrimeSeafood. Second and main course, a filet mignon, took forever. Eddie's V's WIne List. What do the L.A. Rams, Walt Disney and Silverado Vineyards have incommon?? We had asked that no parsley garnish be put on the food and the first time it came out there was a lot of parsley on everything. Share. If you dont love this dessert then just go home. Thank you We didnt make a reservation, just thought we would go for happy hour. 12 terms. Zero complaints from start to finish. I travel often and if theres ever an Eddie Vs in the city Im in, I will make sure to visit it. Hubby had the crab stuffed shrimp and said it was wonderful. Flashcards. I had the Lamb chops. Eddie's V's Glass Wine List. For steak I tried out both the 22 ounce bone in Rib eye and the New York Strip, both prime. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Decibels 90-100 according to SoundPrint. Thanks so much! Thats perfect in my book. Save. We have a large SUV that is too tall to fit in the closest public garage so the valet service came in quite handy. My wife doesnt eat fish and not into steak much so we asked our server if they had chicken. Richard is a friendly fellow and a true restaurant professional. found out that its better known as sable fish. Book a private or semi-private room and let our Private Dining Professionals deftly guide you. I'll be dreaming about those! The main dining room at Eddie V's Fort Lauderdale is a study in urban chic, dominated by a dramatic cascade of light from a center chandelier and more than 300 bottles of wine displayed behind a . PA The restaurant is set in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere accented with a palette of sultry earth tones occasionally interrupted by bold colored artwork and mixed wood finishes. They open @ 11:00am on Saturday and Sunday, but I've not seen a brunch menu. The entire restaurant staff wished us a happier anniversary. They were out of the lava cake which is what we wanted so we settled on cookies (very good) and berry sorbet which was great when it wasnt freezer burned in sections. Food - 5, Service (Jason) - 10! A dazzling even Welcome to Pittsburgh! Great food, great service absolutely nothing they could have done to make the experience better. Don't act sophisticated and snobby if you won't enforce your policy across the board. +1 412-391-1714. Quit being a cheapskate and get your a$$ here. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 2022 Copyright Rutherford Source. Our waiter was wonderful, and the food was delicious! While the place is beautifully decorated and they had a very nice jazz trio playing really good music, this visit didnt hit on all cylinders for me. Steaks were cooked to temp, and the complimentary dessert was appreciated. I am always torn between the Chilean Sea Bass and the Seared Georges Bank Scallops. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and onsite parking. I'd return if in Pittsburgh againMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. $12.00. All Rights Reserved. With eight of us, we opted for the shellfish tower,which featured lobster, shrimp, oysters, and a few other items, all of which were perfectly prepared. The entire staff, from management, servers, busers, table side preparers, to the valet service, our experience has ALWAYS been second to none. We had the most glorious experience here! From the outside its easy to miss Eddie Vs, even if youre looking for it. My mom's first time there and she loved it. Our favorite spot in Pittsburgh. 501 Grant St, Suite 100, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Kudos to the entire team, I will be sure to come back for all of my steak house needs. Phone: 412-391-1714. Two of the five of us had the filet mignon entrees;; while the rest feasted on seafood. --Chilean Sea Bass: my wife fell is love with this fish and preparation. 42 terms. We had the crab fried rice which was excellent as advertised and the potatoes which were fine. We decided to try the bananas foster for dessert and it was just yummy. Fill out the below form to schedule a Zoom presentation with a sales executive. A two-story wine kiosk made entirely of glass holds nearly 4,000 bottles pouring a vast variety of champagne, as well as a Wine Spectator-recognized wine list of more than 300 acclaimed labels. Eddie V's went out their way to help us celebrate a promotion at work. The service was 5 Star all the way. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. The glass of Cakebread that I had was either a bottle that had been open a while or it wasn't Cakebread. The steaks were good, but I have had much better at many other similar steakhouses. A dazzling even Harking back to the Prohibition era when speakeasies flourished and cocktails became the height of fashion, Eddie Vs eclectic atmosphere features live jazz and blues played nightly in the restaurants V-Lounge. I have not experienced a finer restaurant in quite a long time, but this place left us speechless. . We waited almost 2 hours for our entrees. We will definitely be back. 5.133.192.161 We will be back! We all shared the crab fried rice. Just deliciously juicy crab meat, with a dipping sauce on the side. Claimed. We had asked that no parsley garnish be put on the food and the first time it came out there was a lot of parsley on everything. Save. My oysters were delicious, with the addition of horseradish to the vinegarette a nice touch, and my striploin steak was fantastic! 5.0 . All things considered, I would return. Improve this listing. Enjoyed the main dinner room and may try the bar area next time. I can't wait to go back! I was without a reservation for a Friday night and Jimmy went inside Eddie V's and came out with a reservation. She made great suggestions. When we got to our table there were rose pedals and a card.
How To Sell Ethereum Metamask, Best Restaurants Near Kit Kat Club London, 16pf Scoring And Interpretation, Nissan Murano Won T Start But Lights Work, What Restaurants Does Alton Brown Own, Articles E