San Francisco Chronicle | Hearst As an independent contractor you must provide your own equipment, such as a car or van, and supplies, such as gas, to complete the delivery services. Q: I do not want to be contacted by the Chronicle with any promotional offers! (Make sure your questions do not contain any personal info). Q: Im a current newspaper subscriber, and Im having problems logging in because I cant remember my password. Sundays: 8:00am - 11:00am (Pacific) A: The SFChronicle.com website employs a "metered paywall" technology that allows new users and customers to sample some of our great stories before buying access or a subscription. 's plan to cut through red tape and get 82,000 housing units Less than a week after state housing officials certified San Franciscos plan to build 82,000 housing units over the next eight years, Mayor London Breed today will introduce an executive order S.F. We will print as many listings as space allows. Please do not crop the photo. 2023 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Q: What if I dont want to pay for access? 2. Its often overlooked, Is this S.F.s most underrated park? If you access the e-Edition from a desktop or laptop computer, you will be logged into the desktop edition. You will have full access to our digital products such as SFChronicle.com and the digital replica San Francisco Chronicle e-Edition anytime and anywhere. Updated Sep 29, 2021; Facebook; Twitter; WhatsApp; SMS; Email; View Previous Editions View Previous Editions. Highway 1 Road Trip: Six itineraries along Californias iconic coast. EZAds submissions: 1pm for the next days publication Suddenly, everything makes sense, and you know youre not being lied to. http://ezads.sfchron.com/sf-adportal/classifieds/, http://ezads.sfchron.com/sf-adportal/obits/, Your Privacy Choices (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Q: What if my order is damaged in shipping? How do I opt out of receiving phone calls, emails or mail offers from you? For permission to reprint Associated Press articles, please contact the Associated Press directly. Theyre so afraid of offending Ono that they gloss over this period of his life. Q: Can I use the app on my device? Houston Chronicle A: This means there is already a monthly or annual subscription connected to your Apple ID. What happens to my Unlimited Digital Access subscription then? More than 100 volunteers turned out to pick up trash, power-wash walls and sidewalks, paint and plant in the neighborhood Sunday morning. When will my delivery begin? A: You can activate the app on up to five devices. A: To correct an ad, please call our Classified Advertising Department at 415-777-7777 or toll free 866-732-4766 ext. From the subscription offers page, tap "$0 Current Subscribers". 2. collecting and disposing of snails and slugs from their yard It survived a century of stupidity, By Greg Thomas,Alissa Greenberg,Leilani Marie Labong,Jill K. Robinson,Robert Earle Howells,David Ferry. iTunes and iPad are registered trademarks of the Apple Corporation. A: Your login associated with an Unlimited Digital Access or print, home delivery with Unlimited Digital Access subscription can be used on SFChronicle.com (and, by extension, the e-Edition), and the Subscriber Services site. After downloading and launching the app on an additional device, select the "$0 Current Subscriber" option and choose "Access the app with a current login" from the following screen. 415-777-7000 or 800-310-2455. ultimateaccess@sfchronicle.com. Q: I have a question about my payment. The press liked to put out that the man was constantly drunk (during that period), Pang, 72, told me recently by phone from her home in New York. A: The Chronicle online store allows you to purchase back issues from the past 60 days, commemorative issues, historical items and prints featuring our iconic covers and extensive coverage of Bay Area and worldwide events. You will also have access to membership benefits, email newsletters and the ability to manage your subscription online. When you submit: PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase and will automatically renew each month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your monthly period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.PRIVACY POLICY: https://www.SFChronicle.com/privacy_policy/TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.SFChronicle.com/terms_of_use/FEEDBACK: We want to hear from you! Q: Can I manage which emails I receive from the San Francisco Chronicle? Q: How do I gift or share an article? Can I still read SFChronicle.com for free? Enter the email address you would like to use as your login. Does my San Francisco Chronicle subscription include the Classified Ads section? Vehicle encampment stretching 2 miles long has come to symbolize Marins S.F. Have a news tip for The Chronicle? There are also legal notices and personal sections available. S.F. Ballet leader steps down after barely a year on the job SFChronicle.com is available to most subscribers as part of their subscriptions. Go back to sfchronicle.com and log in with your email and password. Q: How do I become a carrier? neighborhood made remarkable progress on homelessness. A "cut-off low". You may also call our customer hotline at 415-777-7000 or 800-310-2455 or email us at homedelivery@sfchronicle.com. You can charge your subscription on most A: If you created an account when you placed your order, you can check the status of your order at anytime. Q: What is your cancellation and refund policy? there are always extenuating circumstances, such as inclement weather, that might cause your newspaper delivery to be delayed. Get unlimited access to the website, e-Edition, app, newsletters and more. Inquiries regarding the use of the Chronicle logo, its content or related images for television or motion pictures can be e-mailed to Her latest? Dont miss another issue. San Francisco Chronicle - (Sunday) Subscriptions - PressReader Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information, Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References, Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity. Im not saying that he wasnt drunk on a few occasions, but he created a lot of work, and you cant do that when youre drunk or stoned., May Pang, today, in The Lost Weekend: A Love Story.. A: Your subscriber benefit entitles you to share up to 10 articles paywall-free every 30 days. A: You can report a problem with delivery here in Subscriber Services by selecting Report a Delivery Issue option. 4. diaper disposal Of course, we strive to maintain these guidelines as much as possible, however, 1 single ("Whatever Gets You Through the Night"), did an album of rock 'n' roll covers ("Rock and Roll"), co-wrote David Bowie's first No. 181 Fremont St. Jessica Christian/The Chronicle. The best of the Bay Area is at your fingertips with the San Francisco Chronicle app. Breaking news alerts Wildfire coverage Air quality, outage maps In-depth local reporting Puzzles and comicsSUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:Download the app for free. Digital subscribers: Sign in to the app to start accessing your benefit. Contact SFGATE Q: How often is the content updated on SFChronicle.com? homedelivery@sfchronicle.com WHEN YOU SUBMIT:Please provide your name, address, phone number & the name and city of the funeral home or cremation society. If you have already completed the activation, visit SFChronicle.com/membership to keep up to date on current events and offers. Youre welcome to send requests to metro@sfchronicle.com. A: The articles, photos and other content published by The Chronicle are protected by copyright. First Republic's dilemma echoes similar situations at Santa Clara's Silicon Valley Bank and New York's Signature Bank, which collapsed abruptly in . For legal notices the deadline is two days prior to publication at 4 pm except for Sunday, Monday & Tuesday which deadlines Friday at 2:30 pm. The site has been created using responsive design technology, which automatically adapts SFChronicle.com content so it always renders perfectly on the digital device of your choice. The San Francisco Chronicle's Circulation Customer Service blog. Tesla vs. gas cars: How popular EVs perform on a California roadtrip. For the single copy e-Edition purchasers that we e-mailed back in June We havent forgotten about you! This situation By email: Please visit SFChronicle.com/subscribe for available offers in your area. If you choose not to switch to a subscription that included Unlimited Digital Access, it will not impact your ability to continue accessing the San Francisco Chronicle app. A: You will need to log in to your iTunes/Apple ID or Google Play account, depending on the version of the app in which the purchase was made and manage your in-app subscriptions. Heres a timeline for Heres how much of the Bay Area could get shrouded in weekend fog. Each of those logins can access SFChronicle.com. A: Charges for your order in The Chronicles online store will show as "San Francisco Chronicle online store." A representative from the LifeTributes Desk will call you with a price quote. Q: What does the recipient need to do to access the article? Q: Can I read stories on my tablet or mobile phone? the applicable subscription rates will be displayed. He was his equal. privacy statement for more details about the use of all information that you provide. Some of our carriers also collect the bags to reuse them. Despite all my efforts to cancel, my sub is still active. Online: I have been guilty myself of not paying attention, lured by 39 charts that show what San Franciscans have to say about the city. The latest E-Edition is posted on Tuesday evening, the night before it hits the street. A subscription which includes access to all of our digital products is now called Unlimited Digital Access. Get unlimited access to the website, e-Edition, app, newsletters and more. If you have comments on The Chronicles coverage, standards or accuracy, please email tellus@sfchronicle.com. fentanyl crisis: Newsom directs CHP and National Guard to combat At a time when San Franciscos flaws are the focus of intensively negative attention, historic preservationists and cultural activists are making the case that the city deserves World Heritage status. They'll likely be back, Bay Bridge traffic comes to standstill after collision and car flip, Cliff House was once a colossal Victorian mansion that met a dramatic end, One of Bay Area's most congested highways to see huge changes and a toll, S.F.s flatiron buildings have the edge over N.Y. A: To temporarily stop your newspaper delivery while youre on vacation, please login to your account at our Subscriber Services website or use our automated phone system by calling 800-310-2455. He jammed with McCartney in Los Angeles (their last time playing together), and when we came back to New York, (McCartney) was a constant visitor at our place. SF Chronicle launches premium website; SFGate remains free The articles, photos and other content published by The Chronicle are protected by copyright. Downtown S.F. Please indicate if you would like to have the photo returned to you. Life Tributes For the record, in his so-called lost-weekend period, from mid-1973 to early February 1975, Lennon had his first No. An obituary notice is a paid listing, often provided for you by the attending mortuary. Q: Whats the difference between Ultimate Access and Unlimited Digital Access? The links to specific articles will take you to the page on which that article appears, so long as that date is still available in the 30-day archive. If I share a story from SFChronicle.com will my friends be able to read the full article? Q: I subscribe to the San Francisco Chronicle on my Kindle eReader, does that include Unlimited Digital Access? 7777. Currently, you need to maintain a separate login for the San Francisco Chronicle App. Tuesday through Saturday deadline: 2pm the previous day Unlimited Digital Access includes our premium website, SFChronicle.com, the San Francisco Chronicle App and our e-Edition (an exact replica of printed edition). Do I qualify for access to membership benefits? Email or call Subscriber Services and ask the representative to request that the delivery service provider contact you. Local boosters say yes, despite the city's flaws. A newspaper with a strong local focus, compelling feature articles, and sharp editorial content, San Francisco Chronicle newspaper readers are always well informed. In Octavia E. Butler's dystopic 1993 novel "Parable of the Sower," the 15-year-old protagonist lives with her family in a hardscrabble version of Southern California, amid chronic shortages, endemic violence and unpredictable climate. This property map tells you who owns any building in the San Francisco Bay Area. The sculpture, which depicted the extinct Xerces blue butterfly, appeared just before Earth Day and sat atop a concrete plinth that was once home to a likeness of the controversial 18th century Franciscan friar, Padre Junpero Serra. San Francisco is one of the most walkable cities in the world, and Nancy Botkin has spent decades crafting the best routes. Q: Is access to SFChronicle.com part of my current subscription, or do I have to pay an additional fee to access articles? Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for RAMZEY AL SELWI SOFTWARE of Wrocaw, dolnolskie. Q: I dont have a newspaper subscription, but I did purchase an in-app subscription to the San Francisco Chronicle app through my iTunes/AppleID or Google Play account. Teachers: Get classroom resources at no charge. A: If youre registered on Subscriber Services you can login there and then click the Todays e-Edition option at the top-right of the page. 2. Comprehensive guide explores six regions along the route with more than 150 stops to create an unrivaled experience. Place any notice for two days, get the third day FREE (days do not need to be consecutive). A: As of September 13, 2016, you can use the same login for both SFGATE and SFChronicle.com! username: password: A: With the exception of the print only subscription, all other print and digital subscription options includes access to SFChronicle.com. There are several ways you can pass those along to The Chronicle. Links out to SFGATE are also easily accessible to provide frequently changing information, like traffic and weather. Q: Where can I find advertising information, media kit, specs, etc? When will my delivery begin? Subscribe to the Chronicle Award-Winning Journalism. Q: How do I report a problem with delivery? Q: What if I have a news tip? A: At this point it is not possible to print an article from the iPad. He kept saying, I keep thinking about New Orleans, now that would be perfect. . Subscribe today! Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "e-edition" on the right-hand side. Q: I dont have a newspaper subscription, but I did purchase a subscription through the San Francisco Chronicle app. A: News stories can be sent to metro@sfchronicle.com; sports news should go to sports@sfchronicle.com; events and arts news should be sent to datebook@sfchronicle.com. Thank you for using the Newspapers in Education program in your classroom! Motorcycle passenger killed in Fremont hit-and-run. Lennon himself called this interlude his hard-partying lost weekend, though there was always just a whiff of the hostage video in Lennons husbandly protestations. In fact, it goes to the same URL as the " eEdition > Access Today's eEdition " menu option. Or you can email homedelivery@sfchronicle.com. A: To change the frequency of delivery, please contact our Subscriber Services team at 800-310-2455. Business hours are from 6:30am2:30pm, Monday through Friday, 6:30am10:30am on Saturday, and 8:00am11:00am on Sunday. Visit SFChronicle.com/subscribe and click the link for the 99 offer. Q: What does it cost to be a member? This is S.F. To submit a calendar listing to SFGATE, please click here, create a log-in, and add your event. Q: Im not currently a subscriber. Having the daily news sourced both locally and from SF gives us a broader perspective of world event. Downtown S.F. A: Tap the settings menu in the app (the cogwheel), then tap Data & Storage. SFGATE: San Francisco Bay Area News, Sports, Culture, Travel, Food and Click that and follow the directions to reset your password. What can I do? To license Chronicle photos or video, please e-mail But thats because they all helped him out., May Pang and John Lennon in The Lost Weekend: A Love Story.. If you have any suggestions for how to reuse the bags or places that recycle them, please send us feedback. One of North Americas oldest lakes and an emblem of Californias wild beauty faces a painful reckoning as the drought intensifies. Just type in any address. Q: How can I change the amount of days I receive my paper? We welcome tips and information that could be newsworthy. Get Involved Calendar: Stay informed, be heard. 1. The Chronicle, available in print, e-edition, SFChronicle.com, mobile app and iPad versions, is committed to coverage of subjects that are uniquely important to our readers: local issues and those topics with national impact such as economy, politics, technology and ecology, as well as breaking news, crime, education and national and foreign news. Letterform Archive's 'Subscription to Mischief' testifies to graffiti's Most public libraries provide access to the Internet if you do not have access at your home, school or office. Q: How do I submit calendar listings to the Datebook and SFGATE? We also offer a mail subscription, where we can mail the newspaper to you. If you need to contact a newsroom department or reporter, consult our newsroom contacts list. 7777 Q: Does The Chronicle offer corporate and group subscriptions? These Bay Area cities set to experience big swings in temperatures this Sign up to get daily weather forecasts in your inbox. You can also use the San Francisco Chronicle app on compatible iOS and Android devices. needs these 5 sites to thrive so the city can recover, Explosion of joy in Warriors' world comes with newfound respect for Kings, Smooth sailing for S.F. *. notification to the delivery carrier in your area. San Francisco Chronicle Classified Department Remember that the email associated with your account will need to be validated before you can enable additional devices. doesnt qualify for home delivery, San Francisco Chronicle customer service representatives These types of unethical and fraudulent business practices should not be allowed on the app store! San Francisco Chronicle on the App Store A: There are a number of options! 1 single (Fame), produced an album for Harry Nilsson, and established a collaboration with Elton John. Giants release renderings of new apartment tower by Oracle Park. can help determine what delivery options are available. Q: I like to share news stories I find with my social network. A line consists of approximately 20 letters and spaces including punctuation. It was actually available as of 11/5/12, but the official launch was 8 days later. 1. EDIT: 12/11/12 ~4:32PM PST Removed references to the old e-Edition. A: Yes, there are two options to keep you in touch with our local news coverage.You may sign up for our Unlimited Digital Access subscription. renowned companies as McAfee and Verisign for security from any third parties, and the seals of these agencies are found San Francisco, CA 94103, Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:30pm (Pacific) You can contact Subscriber Services to change your existing subscription or to order a mail subscription, if youre a new subscriber. Rates: Please contact us for rates. A: Yes, because SFChronicle.com was created using responsive design technology, which automatically adapts the site content so it always reads perfectly on the digital device of your choice, you can enjoy the site just as you would from a desktop or laptop. Digital-only subscriptions should start within the next two days, again depending on the time at which you placed your order. Omission of any of this information will delay publication. Q: Where can I use the login I created for my account? We ship via Fedex Smart Post, UPS 2 Day Air/UPS Ground or USPS depending on the packages weight and dimensions. discounted newspaper subscription prices we are displaying on this website. Subscribe to the Chronicle Q: I never received my order? Since our daughter lives overseas, we have joined her for a couple of months to reconnect in the waning (we hope!) If I share a story from SFChronicle.com will my friends be able to read the full article? You may also mail your contribution to Letters to the Editor, 901 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103. A 5-month-old pilot project in the Castro shows promise for moving the most troubled homeless people inside, but it also shows how hard it would be to replicate it to other neighborhoods. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. A: You can request a change of address in Subscriber Services by selecting the Change Delivery Address option. Q: Can I access archived stories on SFChronicle.com? Go to www.sfchronicle.com/activate Enter your account number in the appropriate field. 901 Mission Street Visit SFChronicle.com/activate to create a login (email and password). Both were books of the month on Turner Classic Movies and "Complicated Women" formed the basis of a TCM documentary in 2003, narrated by Jane Fonda. If you select email, a message that includes the article headline with the article link will be automatically generated. Expert Analysis. Fatal Attraction? Or you can email homedelivery@sfchronicle.com. It made me laugh because out of all of them, (Ringo) had more No. Send tips to metro@sfchronicle.com or call 415-777-7102. Please provide your name, address, Phone number and the name and city of the funeral home or cremation society. If youve forgotten your password, there is a forgot password option on the login page for both Member Services and SFChronicle.com. No one at the company reads the paper on it, or it would never be this bad. On the following login page, you will need to enter the email and password you created when you initially set up your account. You may link to staff-written articles on our website at SFChronicle.com without permission and at no charge. on Friday: 4:00 pm on Wednesday How can my family share their access to SFChronicle.com? San Francisco, CA 94103 1 album (Walls and Bridges) and his first No. Golden Gate Audubon Society dropping Audubons name, citing his racist A lost California lake has roared back to life. A fee of $50 will be added to every obituary notice to be on our web site, www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfgate/, including the printed photo, an online Guest Book, and more. Mono Lake was to have been saved. Q: I subscribe to the San Francisco Chronicle on my Kindle eReader, does that include Unlimited Digital Access? Q: Where do I mail subscription payments? Email: lifetributes@sfchronicle.com This will redirect to our Subscriber Services site. What is the deadline for placing an obituary? The e-Edition upgrade occured on 11/13/12. Chronicle subscribers get free access to our daily and Sunday puzzles with the S.F. Most tantalizingly, Lennon re-established his friendship with Paul McCartney. Acquired by Hearst in 2000, the San Francisco Chronicle was founded in 1865 by Charles and Michael de Young and has been awarded six Pulitzer Prizes for journalistic excellence. Heres what the experts told us about bivalent vaccines. If your order is damaged in shipping, you may return it in its original packaging for a prompt exchange. Q: What should I do if I try to register/activate my subscription and get a message that it cannot be found? I sent an email to complain, and the reply was filled with lies and false information on how to cancel using a web browser - which does not even give the option. May 1, 2023. 3. Is my login the same for SFChronicle.com? All sensitive information such as Should I get a COVID booster now or wait for the new vaccine that targets omicron? 2. collecting and disposing of snails and slugs from their yard, 3. taking home food scraps from their workplace for their compost and/or worm bins. If the mortuary does not place the obituary notice, you can place one yourself via any of the following methods: A: While the article is paywall-free (doesnt require a subscription to read), if the recipient is new to our publication, we will ask them to please submit their email address to read the article. A: Please read the Chronicle submission guidelines located here. Q: How do I cancel my in-app subscription? Because of the volume of news, its inevitable that some articles will not make it into the paper. Comments. Simply click residents, thousands still in dark, S.F. Q: Where can I find advertising information, media kit, specs, etc? Q: How can I get permission to reprint an article, photograph or a graphic? A: Since the launch of SFChronicle.com in 2013 we have used a few different phrases in our marketing of digital subscriptions. What kinds of merchandise and services are available? The iPad app is obviously low on the priority at the Chronicle. Note that we did not change the first line to state that all subscribers can currently access the e-Edition (and they can!). The developer, Hearst Newspapers, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. You can also contact our Subscriber Services team at 800-310-2455. Business hours are from 6:30am2:30pm, Monday through Friday, 6:30am10:30am on Saturday, and 8:00am11:00am on Sunday. What do you think should I write with Paul again? While the content is the same, the extra features are different between the two versions. A newspaper with a strong local focus, compelling feature articles, Unlimited access for only $9.99 per month (enjoy a two-week free trial period) when you subscribe within the app. Heres what a 55-story condo skyscraper proposed near S.F. The Lost Weekend: A Love Story (not rated) plays at the Roxie Theater on May 2, before hitting streaming services in the late summer or early fall. A: You can change your email preferences by going to the Profile page and updating your email preferences. cartoons for the classroom; front page talking points; headline geography; last week in the news; news video; pulse of the planet; this week in history; use the news; words in the news; contact us; teacher login; student login.
The Majority Of Scalawags Were, What Does Suppressed License Mean In Texas, Articles E