DDR Motorsports is a family owned, father son race team from Bellingham, MA fielding a Tour-type Modified race car for co-owner Derek Robbie as the driver. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Now she does have her quirks like the interior lights due to rke module and the power locks (same issue) but unlike most vehicles, just pull one fuse and problem fixed; you just dont have power locks (boo-hoo) Its also loud on the interior when you pull the seat from the back and haul cargo. Classic Factory Five For Sale | Hemmings Ddr Motorsport Grullon GT8 for sale at Bring a Trailer Auctions Outside features included 16-inch chrome-clad wheels with chromed bodyside moldings and accents. So why not just cut out the middleman? These guys have been in business forever, and they are one of the few garages in the area that is certified to do state emissions testing. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the Nic Lacasse was very helpful and friendly. Save to get updates when we detect new information for this vehicle. Enter your email below to save vehicles and receive price alerts. Nothing has fallen apart or broken inside the car, such as the awesome stereo and CD player. Its first model was the DDR SP4, which was followed by the. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. 80.000 miles. The interior dark gray leather optional with black piping, a black shifter knob and chrome appliques. All in all, very satisfied with my purchase and thankful for all the generosity this dealership has shown me. I bought it with just over 150k km and quickly got just under 200k km. Dream Motor Cars offer the best used cars, the best auto loan, the best customer service staff, and the best used cars for sale. The Grulln GT8 is mainly based on the Corvette C5, using its engine and most of the components. We are largest vintage car website with the. Ripoff Report | DDR Motorsport, Deigo Review - Miami , Florida Check! DDR Motorsport Grullon GT8 - Bring a Trailer the sales person was very helpful answered all my questions excellent customer service car running good im happy with my purchase thank you for helping me. By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. MARKETS AUCTIONS DEALERS VALUATION BLOG SELL YOUR CAR Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. The exterior design is heavily inspired by the legendary McLaren F1. The design is mid engined, rear wheel drive layout, with a tubular steel space frame chassis and composite body. WITH ONLY 66000 + MILES YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF MILES USE IN THIS ECONOMICAL CAR. We start by offering a wide selection of quality, high-value automobiles for almost any budget. The brainchild of DDR Motorsports, the Miami GT, is the epitome of what Ferdinand Porsche->ke1 once said, I couldnt find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself. Its a one-of-a-kind supercar that takes customer satisfaction to heart. The car is perfect for someone like me. Kit Cars For Sale In Georgetown, TX - Carsforsale.com We're not saying that it compares favorably or vice versa; we'll just say that it's a supercar that's definitely unique on its own. Among the many items found on the DDR Miami GT Kit include a tubular chassis, a front windscreen, side and rear Lexan glass, projector head lamp assemblies, front, rear, and side turn signals, rear stop and reverse lights, a custom fuel tank an all the associated hardware, a custom exhaust system, coolant system parts, complete dash assembly with gauges, Tilton clutch, brake, and gas pedal assembly, brake lines and fittings, chassis electrical wiring harness, and interior carpeting. Probably needs a timing belt and new water pump, but for something thats 21 years old..its obviously in need of some work, as long as its not an engine or transmission. Plenty of the worlds most exotic and expensive supercars run through the roads of Miami and where variety seems to be no problem, a certain auto company is looking to make heads turn with their own custom-build supercar, the Miami GT. I've lots of autos. Shop Chrysler PT Cruiser SUVs in Brea, CA for sale at Cars.com. J Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Anaheim Hills, Preferred Purchase: Buy Online & In-Store, Jaguar Land Rover Seattle Delivery available, By using this service, you accept the terms of our, Used 2023 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Used 2020 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Used 2021 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Used 2022 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Used 1995 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Used 1997 Land Rover Defender For Sale, Land Rover Defender 90 75th Limited Edition, Land Rover Defender 110 75th Limited Edition, Certified Land Rover Defender Cars For Sale. Gingerbread Man said: Looks nice. Currently own a PT Cruiser. Ddr Motorsport Grullon GT8 VIN: CT35882 - CLASSIC.COM our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The only issue I saw was the lenses on the head lights needs to polished. home page - DDR Motorsport You can also, on occasion, catch him playing Need for Speed old and new as he still loves to play NFS: underground 2 and hes recently found a love for Forza Horizon 4 after putting off trying it for months. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. It looks like a bunch of the other dealers in the area bring their cars there for service too. Only recently have I had to change my power steering hose and have a wheel bearing, hub, alignment and a new set of tires thrown on it. Im ok with it. Staff was friendly and all paperwork was done quickly. A family-owned father and son race team based in Bellingham, MA, Where to see the DDR Modified Race in 2023, Derek Robbie to drive the A1 NEMA Midget in 2023, DDR Motorsports Opens 2023 with mixed results, The never-ending quest for speed and marketing. This acknowledgment constitutes my written consent to receive such communications. Its got leg room and it gets good gas mileage. The price of the material DDR Motorsport Grullon GT8 Grand Prix Edition with carbon parts is $26.405 and without carbon parts it is $17.995. I also was able to fit a queen size adjustable bed from the store with ease. Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. Jim Gladhill was the salesman who was very professional and helpful with buying the new car. He always told us kids to buy American, yet we didn't listen. However the little Chrysler that could grew on me. But good luck turning your civic into a pickup truck with more issues. Race Car Market - Motorsports Market - Vintage, Classic & Race Cars The PT Cruiser is very similar to the HHR, but as I am performing its first service on it I am finding that all the oil and air filters are much easier to access. $997.50. Also I should mention this car is my and my sons hunting buggy we have over sized off-road tires and 30% of the time its running mud and gravel roads/off-roading. There's a Long Tradition of Chevy Corvette-Based Supercars - InsideHook Grullon GT8 GP Kit Car vs Factory Five GTM | GenHO MARKETS AUCTIONS DEALERS VALUATION BLOG . We also work with other teams to assist them in enhance their performance. DDR Motorsport located in Miami, Florida. Based on the Acura RSX (2002-2006), Chevrolet Corvette (1997-2002) or Toyota MR-2 (1989-1996), the conversion package includes a tubular chassis, a fiberglass body and various other necessities. I love my new car! I'm continuing to keep this car because I love how it can become a good hauler when the seats are folded down where I can put in big bushes and small trees and lumber, etc. DDR Motorsports | LinkedIn I'll pass it down to a loved one or keep it for a museum someday. Please be sure to visit ourNews Page for news of the team and interesting articles on how you can be a better racer. a video consultation. Excellent condition and 72500 mi. These powertrains offer outputs of anywhere from 200 horsepower to well over 500 horsepower and a max torque of 200-250 lb/ft while mated to a five-speed trans-axle transmission. I'm an artist, and when I look at all the other cars, they all look the same. Original & Highly Original, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc, Filter 104106 lots by keywords, lot #, or VIN. Ddr Motorsport Grullon GT8 for sale at Bring a Trailer Auctions - CLASSIC.COM Get prices, comps, alerts and more on this Ddr Motorsport Grullon GT8 for sale at Bring a Trailer Auctions . We are in love and completely trust top quality for everything to do with all vehicles . We value your privacy. A family owned race team competing at the highest level of regional oval track racing in the Northeast. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Next, HIGHLINE MOTORSPORTS offers experienced, courteous sales support to each of our guests. Production was limited to 500. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Calls may be prerecorded. Details. We want your vehicle! However, the three kits in do not offer an engine, transmission, suspension, steering system and door mirrors from a Mazda RX-7 - among other things. Meets my needs the hatch back is large you can put alot in there has good leg room. It would definitely be easy to assign a comparison on this particular Miami GT kit based on aesthetics alone, but since there are plenty of features that are fully customizable, things can get a bit more difficult.
Ark Aberration Surface Locations, Articles D