Instead of extra bedrooms, you get extra space for entertaining. However, Sheila Cox and Keller Williams assumes no liability or damages due to typos, errors or omissions. Cathy has been involved in Real Estate since 1986, earning several designations & constantly educating herself about REAL ESTATE. Cross Creek Ranch Homes for Sale 31531 Vineyard Creek Drive Fulshear, Texas 77441 $340,000 3 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths 0 Partial Baths 31527 Vineyard Creek Drive Fulshear, Texas 77441 $355,000 4 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths 0 Partial Baths 31531 Beacon Cove Trail Fulshear, Texas 77441 $370,000 3 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths 0 Partial Baths 31639 Splitting Wilow Way Very High - Water stress expected to be 52% in 2050. Located in Fulshear in Fort Bend County, this master plan includes more than 60 miles of trails and 470 acres of lakes, parks, and open space. An onsite, design expert will help you navigate the options for your new home. How many photos are available for this home? $3,500. No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Copyright 2023, Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc. Fulshear TX New Home Search Results Do not sell or share my personal information. Cross Creek Ranch Homes and Houses for Sale - HAR.com Discover Cross Creek Ranch by Five-Star Real Estate Agent SHEILA COX Homes for Sale Near Jordan High School Here is an up-to-date list of Homes for Sale Near Jordan High School for people who want a home zoned to Jordan High school. Forget downsizing, Bonterra's single-story homes offer the same square footage, just utilized in a different way. 1 Day on HAR Sally Kmiecik Martha Turner Sotheby's International Realty $690,000 Under Contract - P 3515 Cardiff Mist Drive How long has this home been listed on Redfin? (Read client testimonials), Local Area ExpertiseThis isnt just my businessits where I work and live (for 20 years) so I really know the area. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? Contact Chesmar Homes today! Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 77441, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Cross Creek Ranch, Fulshear Real Estate & Homes for Sale 318 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Keller Williams Realty New - 8 hours ago For Sale $1,450,000 5 bed 5.5 bath 4,570. I can help! I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Nearby homes similar to 6538 Scarlet Pond Ln have recently sold between $290K to $459K at an average of $200 per square foot. and is located in the community of The Retreat at Kingsland at 27815 Western Creek Court, Katy, TX-77494. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Get the Cross Creek Ranch Neighborhood Guide, 1650 Highway 6, #350, Sugar Land , TX 77478 (, Sheila Cox, Katy Real Estate Expert and REALTOR, View helpful videos on my YouTube channel, Texas Real Estate Commissions Information About Brokerage Services. Chesmar New Construction Homes: What Can You Expect? MLS# 71141887 - Built by Highland Homes - September completion! Parks near 6538 Scarlet Pond Ln include Katy Sports and Fitness, Romp n' Roll, and Zivel. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Oversized Utility Room with space for a fridge. Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale are located in a neighborhood that features a community clubhouse with a 70- foot observation tower that provides 360 degree views of the area. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. 6534 Scarlet Pond, Fulshear, TX 77441 | MLS# 8284555 | Redfin SOLD FEB 28, 2023. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Get more info about this home from a local agent. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 26% of homes accept an offer within a week. Cross Creek Ranch is zoned to the highly acclaimed Katy and Lamar Consolidated Independent School Districts. This inventory home is priced at $325,000 and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half baths, is 1,828 square feet, and has a 2-car garage. . For Informational Purposes Only. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Transit Score measures access to public transit. $385,000 Last Sold Price. Description Cross Creek Ranch is located on the southwest side of Katy in Fort Bend Countyclose to FM1093 (Westpark Tollway). Learn more. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. When you visit, bring your bike or walking shoes and enjoy a scenic tour of 60+ miles of trails winding through the community. Copyright 2001-2023 Perry Homes. You can browse all Fulshear rentals or Read our, Cross Creek Ranch is zoned to the highly acclaimed, Katy and Lamar Consolidated Independent School Districts. By filling out our contact form, you agree to the terms of ourPrivacy Policy. Our model homes are open daily for you to tour, plus some terrific builder incentives. I have the expertise to help solve complicated problems that often occur in the process. Contact: Cathy Manuelcathy@cathymanuel.com. Perry Homes' Cross Creek Ranch in Fulshear, TX is a nature lover's dream. Tell me exactly what you want, and I can narrow down your options better than any search you have access to. Cross Creek Ranch is a master-planned community with new homes for sale in Fulshear, Texas, located west of Houston, Texas and south of Katy, Texas. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Track this home's value and get nearby sales activity. There are 6983 active homes for sale in Cross Creek, Katy, TX. I have sold multiple homes to out-of-area clients sight unseen by providing High Definition video walkthroughs of potential homes. New Home Communities | Cross Creek Ranch | Perry Homes Bonterra 55+ Community at Cross Creek Ranch | Fulshear TX This data may not be complete. Cross Creek Ranch Homes for Sale Download my Cross Creek Ranch Neighborhood Guide or sign up for monthly market updates. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. This home is located at 5610 Amber Brook Ln, Fulshear, TX 77441 and is currently priced at $325,000, approximately $177 per square foot. Creek Ranch - Tri Pointe Homes in Cross Creek Ranch are Traditional in style. My videos show front and back yards, closets, pantries, laundry rooms, and garageas well as the entire home. Based on Redfin's Fulshear data, we estimate the home's value is $451,724. . Find 40 available Houses for rent in Cross Creek Ranch neighborhood, Fulshear, TX. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Network of ExpertsMy network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Please note that data on this website is derived from various sources and every effort is made to ensure the accuracy. Cross Creek Ranch | Homes for Sale in Fulshear, TX | Newmark Homes You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. New Homes in Cross Creek Ranch Zoned to Katy ISD and Lamar CISD For long-term resale value, the neighborhood you choose is just as important as the home you buy. Secondary rooms have large closets. Premier homebuilders offer new construction homes featuring sustainable options and a variety of floor plans, all built with attention to detail and quality design. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. When you come to tour our model home in Cross Creek Ranch, you'll have access to an onsite design center. You also agree to our Terms of Use. On average, these homes are two-story homes with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and over 3000sf with 2-car garages. Cross Creek Ranch is located on the far-west side of Katy in Fort Bend Countyclose to FM1093 (Westpark Tollway). Katy, TX 77494 Email agent Brokered by CENTURY 21 Western Realty For Sale $675,000 $9k 5 bed 4.5 bath 4,126 sqft 0.23 acre lot 28514 Blue Holly Ln, Katy, TX 77494 Email agent Brokered by. . Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Please contact Chesmar Sales Consultant in Cross Creek Ranch for more info. Situated near Westpark Tollway and Texas Highway 99, residents have easy access to local shops and restaurants in Fulshear, plus Katy is minutes away. How competitive is the market for this home? Cross Creek Ranch is a mixed-use, master-planned community in Fulshear, Texas,. This popular West Houston area, located in Ft. Bend County, is one of the fastest growing areas in the state. Cross Creek, Katy Real Estate & Homes for Sale 1 Home Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Realty Associates Pending $334,000 $5k 4 bed 2.5 bath 2,528 sqft 9,679 sqft lot 6918 Enchanted. In Cross Creek Ranch - 77441 Real Estate 80 results Sort: Homes for You 3639 Long Flower Ct, Fulshear, TX 77441 RE/MAX FINE PROPERTIES $499,000 4 bds 3 ba 2,919 sqft - House for sale 2 days on Zillow 29019 Crystal Rose Ln, Fulshear, TX 77441 SAN JACINTO PROPERTIES $450,000 4 bds 4 ba 2,519 sqft - House for sale 28 days on Zillow Loading. Broker: Keller Williams Southwest Listing provided by newhomesource.com. The Cross Creek Ranch features Single Family homes by Lennar with amenities such as golfcourse, lake, park, playground, pond, pool, and trails. 6571 Scarlet Pond Ln, Fulshear, TX 77441 | MLS# 82295752 | Redfin Search through 24 available townhomes for sale in Cinco Ranch - Katy. Homes for Sale in Fulshear, TX . 1 Huggins DriveFulshear, Texas 77441(832) 223-1600, 32727 School Hill RoadFulshear, Texas 77441(832) 223-6200, 9320 Charger WayFulshear, TX 77441(832) 223-5200, 9302 Charger WayFulshear, Texas 77441(832) 223-5000, 23033 Grand Circle #200Katy, TX 77449P (713) 346-0200, Move-In ReadyModel HomesFloor Plans Communities. This is a large neighborhood and there will be many homes on the market. Cross Creek Ranch by Johnson Development | Fulshear TX - Facebook 5902 Painted Daisy Ln, Katy, TX 77494 | MLS #35546661 | Zillow At Cross Creek Ranch you are within minutes of theKaty Mills Mall, movies, shopping, restaurants, theMeadowbrook Farms Golf Course. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 77449, 77493, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Katy, Cypress, Park Row, Hockley, Mission Bend. Built for the contemporary homeowner, these stylish and functionally designed residences are the perfect investment for anyone who's looking to settle down in the thriving Fulshear area. Bonterra at Cross Creek Ranch 45s Landmark - Taylor Morrison Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Best Places to Live in Katy Texas, Texas Real Estate Commissions Information About Brokerage Services (click here), Consumer Protection Notice (click here), Agent: Sheila Cox, Realtor Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. I assist with inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, title company, and more. 3 Beds. Sprinkler system and alarm system. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Cross Creek, Katy, TX are Memorial, Spring Branch West, Plantation Lakes, Fairfield Village, Memorial Parkway. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Cross Creek Ranch - Resort Style Living! - by Local Real Estate Expert There may be down payment programs available for this home. Cross Creek Ranch, Fulshear Real Estate & Homes for Sale - Realtor.com Please check with Perry Homes to verify current offerings in the communities you are considering. Cross Creek Ranch is a 3,200-acre community known for its outstanding amenities and natural beauty. Quick Move-In Homes provided byHAR,Chesmar Homes Houston, Buildable Plans provided byChesmar Homes Houston. MLS# 79581868. Next to the community clubhouse there is a neighborhood caf and a 6,000sf fitness center, plus a large swimming pool and waterpark featuring a 40-foot high hill with a water slide. Ft. 6519 Scarlet Pond, Fulshear, TX 77441. Cross Creek Ranch Homes for Sale - Updated Daily This spacious home features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a study, and a covered patio and a Fireplace NOTE: New home under construction, as such, photos are representative of the plan and are not of actual home. Cross Creek Ranch is a 3,200-acre community known just as much for its commitment to the environment as it is for its variety of homes, on-site schools and impressive slate of planned amenities, such as water parks, tennis courts, a dog park, sports fields and more than 60+ miles of hike-and-bike trails. Discover New Homes in Fulshear, TX. This includes a professional CMA when you are ready to purchase a specific homeso you dont pay too much. All rights reserved. Cross Creek Ranch is a master-planned community with new homes for sale in Fulshear, Texas, located west of Houston, Texas and south of Katy, Texas. Want to learn more about 28007 Silver Dawn Court? Listed by RE/MAX Signature (832) 913-6937, Charlie Russo (713) 851-4871. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. See how much you could borrow to make a competitive offer. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Traditional style in Cross Creek Ranch in Katy - Southwest (Marketarea) 5 bedrooms 4,063 Sqft. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 2.5 Baths. Dont you deserve to have a Five-Star real estate agent on your side? By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Family room with wall of windows to the backyard, and beautiful Cast Stone Fireplace w/gaslogs. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Cross Creek Ranch is a beautiful master-planned community in Fulshear, Texas. For Sale: 3 beds, 2.5 baths 2060 sq. 3430 Duplin Creek Dr. save favorite. All Rights Reserved. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Learn more! Cross Creek Ranch is a Johnson Development located on the far-west side of Katy in Fort Bend Countyclose to FM1093 (Westpark Tollway). SOLD MAR 30, 2023. . Please complete the form below for future updates and home releases. . (Download my Ultimate Katy Guide), Great DataI will give you the most in-depth data you have ever seento help you make the wisest decisions. (Request a Custom Search), Easier ProcessMoving your family (and possibly changing jobs) is stressful enough. Community involvement, strong leadership, smaller enrollments and committed teachers ensure access to a superior educational experience. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Cross Creek Ranchis a master-planned community with new homes for sale in Fulshear, Texas,locatedwest of Houston, Texas and south of Katy, Texas. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene - Katy, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Find Homes with AT&T Fiber Internet. My job is to protect you from defective homes as much as possible while helping you make a sound financial investment. The west side of the neighborhood is zoned to the Lamar Consolidated ISD school district. Cross Creek Ranch Houses for Rent | Fulshear, TX | Rent.com Used under license. All information on this website is subject to change and should be independently verifiedespecially before making decisions based on this information. Apply Filter. This Townhome inventory home is priced at . 28007 Silver Dawn Court, Fulshear, TX 77441 (MLS# 79581868) is a Kitchen features Upgraded 42'' cabinets with undercabinet lighting, Granite countertops in Kitchen, SS Kitchen Appliances. There are 317 active homes for sale in Cross Creek Ranch, Fulshear, TX, which spend an average of 80 days on the market. Homes - Canyon Lakes At Cardiff Ranch - HAR.com All photos, images, and videos on this website are copyrighted and may not be downloaded or reused without the written permission of Sheila Cox. 4141 Cross Creak Bend Lane, Katy, TX 77441, 28007 Silver Dawn Court, Fulshear, TX 77441, 28007 Silver Dawn Court, Fulshear, TX 77441, View this property at 28007 Silver Dawn Court, Fulshear, TX 77441, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. Homes for sale in Cross Creek Ranch, Fulshear, TX IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Bonterra At Cross Creek Ranch Homes and Houses for Sale Recently Listed Homes for Sale in Canyon Lakes At Cardiff Ranch Jamie McMartin Compass RE Texas, LLC - Katy $750,000 Under Contract - PS 27103 Canyon Dew Lane Katy, TX 77494 For Sale, Single-Family 5 beds 4 baths 4,452 Sqft. Selections and features will vary. I help with price analysis and negotiations, legal paperwork, inspections, repair negotiations, home warranties, HOA compliance inspections, hazard insurance, surveys, appraisals, title commitment, home warranties, and more. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Homes for Sale by PRICE If you want to search for homes for sale by price, click the link below: Homes for Sale Under $200K Homes for Sale $200-$300K Homes for Sale $300-$400K Homes for Sale $400-$600K Homes for Sale $600-$800K The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Tour with Redfin and one of our agents will be there to answer all your questions. Nice breakfast room and kitchen island counter offers additional seating. Located on FM 1093 and just minutes west of the Grand Parkway (Hwy 99) and Katy amenities, resort-style living is waiting for you. I couldnt fit all this information on one web-page, so I created this guide. Have questions? General form error. HOA applies. From the $490's. 2300-3400 Sq. The Compensation offer is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Homes for Sale Near Jordan High School - Updated Daily This inventory home is priced at $325,000 and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half baths, is 1,828 square feet, and has a 2-car garage. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. 1 story 2018 year built Just Listed Bobbie Alexander Alexander Properties 64 Days on HAR 20 Photos 28919 Shady Grove Lane Fulshear, TX 77441 $597,442 Active For Sale, Single-Family My job isnt just helping you find a house to buyIm helping you buy a home. 5902 Painted Daisy Ln, Katy, TX 77494 is a 2,140 sqft, 4 bed, 3 bath Single-Family Home listed for $448,290. 5 full baths 9,555 lot Sqft. Homes are priced from the $300,000s. Cross Creek Ranch also featuresBonterra 55+, a resort-style gated enclave for those with a passion for living, a variety of hobbies and interests, and an enjoyment of neighbors, family and community. Located in Fulshear in Fort Bend County, the community is now home to more than 4,700 families, Cross Creek Ranch is planned for 6,500 homes. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Homes are located a short walk across the street from the amenity center are the last of homes zoned to Katy ISD in CCR! I guarantee it has the most information on Cross Creek Ranch, in one place, than any other resource you can find! Fulshear, TX 77441. Large Formal Dining with great windows that allow light in. Welcome to My Website! Cross Creek Ranch | Homes for Sale in Fulshear, TX - Newmark Homes What comparable homes are near this home? REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family.
Washington State Jury Duty Age Exemption, Granville Hotel Waterford Afternoon Tea, Ex Liverpool Players On Fifa 21, Japanese Festival Houston 2022 Dates, How To Wear A Mouthguard For Football, Articles C