All Rights Reserved. Sandra Aroche - Coldwell Banker Triad Realtors Real Estate Agents (336) 782-2043 285 S Stratford Rd Winston-Salem, NC 27103 3. properties. We didn't find any Highland, IL listings matching your search. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Refine your Triad Local Schools real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. I will keep in touch with her in the future since I am in Asheville/Blowing Rock quite a bit. Winston Salem, North Carolina . Coldwell Banker Realty - School of Real Estate has been offering pre-licensing and continuing education to the. We cant map any of the properties in your results. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Learn more! Comment optionalHi, Website provided and owned by Coldwell . Whether just beginning or continuing your education, Coldwell Banker Realty Gundaker School of Real Estate helps you shine. 514 S. Stratford Road, Suite 240, Stratford Oaks, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, 1201 Lanada Road, Greensboro, NC 27407 (LaQuinta Hotel), 2020 Griffith Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (LaQuinta Hotel, 4537 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (Masonic Center), 2008 Hawthorne Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors . I look forward to taking more classes with her in the future. AL homes and connect with local real estate agents. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Here are maps and information of the close municipalities near Ivry-sur-Seine. All Rights Reserved. COLDWELL BANKER TRIAD, REALTORS - 822 Old Winston Rd, Kernersville, North Carolina - Real Estate Services - Phone Number - Yelp Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors Unclaimed Real Estate Services Edit Closed See hours Add photo or video Write a review Add photo Own this business? Coldwell Banker Triad, REALTORS High Point is a real estate office located in High Point, NC. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker. Need more information? Thank you both! Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. 3 full baths and large closets for storage. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. All Rights Reserved. If now isnt the right time to buy a home, but youd like more attractive options than whats currently available in the rental market, Home Partners of Americas Lease with a Right to Purchase program could be a great alternative. Coldwell Banker Triad hasn't provided a bio yet. This error applies to the full form. The latitude and longitude of Ivry-sur-Seine are 48.816 degrees North and 2.386 degrees East. Get the same quality of instruction while working on your own schedule. Want to learn more about 342 Post Oak Road? Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Whether just beginning or continuing your education, Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker School of Real Estate helps you shine. Lynn Gough - Assistant Vice President, Sr Real Estate Associate About us. You can browse all Kernersville real estate or I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Give our Self-Paced learning options a try! Coldwell Banker Triad - Kernersville, NC Real Estate Agent - Realtor.com The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. . Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors , Winston-Salem, NC - Indeed Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Call today! Sandra Aroche - Coldwell Banker Triad Realtors, Jeff Nicholson | Keller Williams Realty Elite, Jimmy O'Brien - Keller Williams Elite Realty, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Local Realty Service Provided By: Coldwell Banker Advantage. Licensed Agents Complete your CE Requirements. Avenue Victor Hugo - streets of Vitry-sur-Seine, le-de-France, France Photos are copyrighted by their owners. No HOA! Single Family You are about to start a new search for . Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. The email or password you entered is incorrect. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Your 5-day, risk-free trial gives you unlimited access to all content so you can experience our courses. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Learn more, Our interactive courses are built to make your learning experience as simple and straightforward as possible. 5338 E State Route 245, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 5338 E State Route 245, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 985 N Ludlow Rd, Urbana, OH 43078, View this property at 176 Audas St, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, 6062 Urbana Woodstock Rd, Cable, OH 43009, View this property at 6062 Urbana Woodstock Rd, Cable, OH 43009, View this property at 18100 W Darby Rd, Marysville, OH 43040, View this property at 292 N Parkview Rd, Woodstock, OH 43084, 8356 E State Route 245, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 8356 E State Route 245, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, 6875 Mingo-Lewisburg Rd, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 6875 Mingo-Lewisburg Rd, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, 263 Coates Ct #6, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 263 Coates Ct #6, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, 6875 Mingo Lewisburg, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 6875 Mingo Lewisburg, North Lewisburg, OH 43060, View this property at 5222 Stevenson, Cable, OH 43009, View this property at 5222 Stevenson Rd, Cable, OH 43009, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All products and services are provided by the applicable service provider described herein. It's easy to access your courses on any device. The Ivry-sur-Seine surface is 6.10 km . These photos taken near the city of Vitry-sur-Seine can be shown in full screen clicking on the thumbnails. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Browse other properties near Highland, IL and feel free to contact us any time. I especially liked the topic of Septic Tanks and Permits. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in North Lewisburg, OH. Meg graduated from the University of North. Our convenient Pre-Licensing courses are the smartest way to start your new career in real estate. Single Family property with 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. We work hard to offer you the most innovative and convenient way to get your real estate license through our interactive course delivery system. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Shop license upgrade courses and packages . Explore "Rue de la Solidarit" on the map of Vitry-sur-Seine in street view mode. Let Coldwell Banker and Home Partners of America expand your home rental options and put you on a new path to homeownership. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The population density of Vitry-sur-Seine is 7 167.95 inhabitants per km. Take advantage of our new online courses that will provide you with the latest updates and topics with the utmost convenience. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, TREC Information About Brokerage Services. By searching you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Coldwell Banker Realty - School of Real Estate - Home - Facebook The email or password you entered is incorrect. Laundry has electric or gas hookups for appliances. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. 3 Beds / 4 Baths / 1,516 sq ft / Single Family, 745 Popes Creek Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 5 Beds / 6 Baths / 4,835 sq ft / Single Family, 608 Susanna Court, Kernersville, NC 27284, 2 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,171 sq ft / Single Family, 1224 Charles Conner Court, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 3 Baths / 2,001 sq ft / Single Family, 4560 Old Winston Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 4 Beds / 3 Baths / 2,921 sq ft / Single Family, 1826 Deveron Court #Lot 37, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 5 Baths / 3,431 sq ft / Single Family, 5090 Sheffield Place Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,842 sq ft / Single Family, 227 Southern Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 565 Doe Run Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 3 Baths / 2,446 sq ft / Single Family, 1 Bed / 3 Baths / 736 sq ft / Single Family, 548 Brookside Court, Kernersville, NC 27284, 4 Beds / 4 Baths / 2,370 sq ft / Single Family, 409 Drayton Park Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 5 Baths / 2,642 sq ft / Single Family, 5 Beds / 3 Baths / 2,314 sq ft / Single Family, 342 Post Oak Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 4 Beds / 5 Baths / 3,580 sq ft / Single Family, 8814 Phillips Farm Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 4 Baths / 1,786 sq ft / Single Family, 4514 Woodway Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 3 Baths / 1,911 sq ft / Single Family, 5250 Prince Charles Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 6 Baths / 3,477 sq ft / Single Family, 6023 Old Orchard Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 4 Beds / 4 Baths / 2,434 sq ft / Single Family, 440 Drayton Park Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 4 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,779 sq ft / Single Family, 600 Asheby Woods Road, Kernersville, NC 278284, 3 Beds / 1 Bath / 1,159 sq ft / Single Family, 1305 Glenwood Road, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,305 sq ft / Single Family, 562 Porter Trace Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,523 sq ft / Single Family, 1404 Davenport Court, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 3 Baths / 1,179 sq ft / Single Family, 621 Oakhurst Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 4 Baths / 1,689 sq ft / Single Family, 1419 Prospect Hill Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 1415 Prospect Hill Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 1429 Prospect Hill Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 702 Afton Park Drive, Kernersville, NC 27284, 2 Beds / 4 Baths / 1,568 sq ft / Single Family, 1417 Prospect Hill Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 1427 Prospect Hill Street, Kernersville, NC 27284, 3 Beds / 2 Baths / 1,656 sq ft / Single Family, 4 Beds / 5 Baths / 3,007 sq ft / Single Family, 4677 Deveron Drive #Lot 66, Kernersville, NC 27284. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Dismiss. Hardly a step in this house you will need to climb make it a wonderful one level property. Coldwell Banker Triad - KERNERSVILLE, NC Real Estate Agent - Realtor.com CashOffer.com will make you a quick offer for your home! I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Local real estate services provided by: Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Properties 2093 Florence Blvd . NEW! Brand new paved driveway that has been extended and widened. Let our experienced real estate instructors prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate License Exam. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Our interactive online courses make it easy while preparing you for your career. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Do you have questions about finding other All Rights Reserved. From Business: I am a talented real estate agent serving the Triad and surrounding areas. Copyright 2023 Triad MLS, Inc. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The firm. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Service-Oriented. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Write Coldwell Banker Triad's 1st review Write Coldwell Banker Triad' 1st recommendation, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 1 talking about this. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. All of our PreLicensing courses are optimized for a smartphone, tablet, or computer. This listing is provided courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER ONE. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. No recommendations provided yet. 225.925.2500. Vitry-sur-Seine road map Vitry-sur-Seine satellite view. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC and its affiliates may receive compensation or other benefits, including goods and services, provided in connection with this promotion. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. General form error. Listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Gundaker School of Real Estate 2458 Old Dorsett Road, Suite 120 Maryland Heights, MO 63043 314-298-5081. . Learn more, Our courses each have a clear and concise layout, so you'll always know where you are. 342 Post Oak Road, Kernersville, NC 27284 (MLS# 1103956) is a Showing results for coldwell banker triad realestate school. Learn more! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Learn more! I am very satisfied with the school. Never before have I learned so much about these two subjects until now. Register now to obtain a Missouri Real Estate License. Enter a city, neighborhood, school district, address or MLS# . . 17646 W Purple Martin Ct, Baton Rouge, LA Coldwell Banker Get a Real Estate License | Pre-Licensing School Online - The CE Shop It has been on Coldwell Banker for 3 days. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. Coldwell Banker Triad Real Estate School in High Point, NC By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Photos are copyrighted by their owners. RealEstateU is another online real estate school that has a limited number of state license course options, with 14 available, and low prices. Not all products and services are available in all states. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Class Registration - Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker School of Real I enjoy being a part of the organization.. Want to become a licensed Real Estate Agent? Local Real Estate: Homes for Sale Kernersville, NC Coldwell Banker Kernersville, NC Real Estate Homes For Sale in Kernersville, NC Homes for Sale Sort By: 4514 Woodway Drive Kernersville , NC 27284 $280,000 $1,092/mo Monthly Payment: $1,092 Mortgage Calculator 3 beds 3 baths 1,796 sq ft $156 / sq ft Single Family Residence The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Local Real Estate: Homes for Sale Winston-Salem, NC Coldwell Banker Winston-Salem, NC Real Estate Homes For Sale in Winston-Salem, NC Homes for Sale 1,055 Properties Found Sort By: 5 1633 Emerald Street Winston-Salem , NC 27105 $169,900 $663/mo Monthly Payment: $663 Mortgage Calculator 3 beds 2 baths 896 sq ft $190 / sq ft All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Triad Realtors Real Estate Agents Real Estate Buyer Brokers Real Estate Developers BBB Rating: A+ Website 19 YEARS IN BUSINESS (336) 725-0506 285 S Stratford Rd Winston Salem, NC 27103 OPEN NOW 2. Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors | LinkedIn Geography and map of Ivry-sur-Seine : The altitude of the city hall of Ivry-sur-Seine is approximately 33 meters. Pre-Licensing is the regulatory education required by each states real estate commission for getting your license and working in the real estate industry. Browse other properties near Highland, IL and feel free to contact us any time. Looking to buy a home? Each office is independently owned and operated. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. You may be missing out on leads LA homes and connect with local real estate agents. Coldwell Banker Real Estate School with Gam Bates prepared all students to take and pass state boards as well as the importance of ethical duties. Vinyl updated windows w/ transferrable warrenty. Read This Before You Enroll for Any Online NC Real Estate Classes! The North Carolina Triad's Real Estate School. Coldwell Banker Triad, Realtors - Yelp Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.
Unsolved Murders In Bloomington Mn, Chili's Tortilla Chips Ingredients, Was Dennis Farina In The Sopranos, Columbia University To Laguardia, Famous Liverpool Gangsters, Articles C