Calvary Chapel Lake Arrowhead is a non-denominational church whose desire is to know. Gill was sent up to take over the estates secretary position, and would oversee a budget of about $14 million to fund 16 different ongoing construction projects at the Rimforest complex. In this case, Gill explains, a fellow member admitted to masturbating, and told his interrogators that the idea to do so had come into his head after Dylan Gill threw a condom at him. A runway for smaller airplanes is located on CST owned land in connection to the site. Parallel and similar-sounding agreements between Hubbard, RTC and CST were created during that period concerning the so-called "Advanced Technology," which consists of unpublished derivatives of Scientology's confidential "Advanced technology". She just may be doing it in secret. Land owned here by the Church of Spiritual Technology, was acquired from the Estate of Simona Padilla by Grant Deed dated 2/3/1984. For a decade, no one has seen his wife in public. [All recent stories] | [What is Scientology?] An aunt was the first to get into the church, he says, and then her husband, Gills uncle. You may as well go on the mountain and get them in their natural environment, because Im the only one thats got that footage. Are New Laws Strong Enough to Coup-Proof the 2024 Presidential Election? We talk to Dylan Gill, former executive of Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) about the organization established to preserve Hubbard's words in the event of a nuclear holocaust for all future civilizations, what the symbols etched into the ground mean, the various homes built for Hubbard after his death that are maintained to this day, and much more. These materials are, in turn, stored in 2,300 titanium capsules housed in calamity-proof vaults to ensure the timeless preservation and survival of the Scientology scripture. As such, CST operates as the L. Ron Hubbard Library.[6]. It is marked by a CST logo visible only from a high altitude and was built in the late 1980s. CST does business as L. Ron Hubbard Library. Is that something that someone put there thinking of Shelly Miscavige, because shes thought to be there?". "Someone had put pink ribbons on the ultrabarrier, on the fencing," he told INSIDER. )], [On the left, you can see the intersection with Lake Gregory Road, Rim of the World Highway, and Squirrel Inn Road. [Scientology advertises for writers in Freedom magazine] The 2014 Vanity Fair article says Miscavige was responsible for restructuring the upper levels of Scientology, but she told a former Scientology member at her father's funeral that she had "f----d up.". [Russell Brand weds ex-Scientologists in wild ceremony] | [Skip Press on Haggis] David Miscavige: President. Today Gill, 41, lives in Las Vegas with his wife and two kids and life is pretty normal. Lisa McPherson | 11. Author Janet Reitman wrote on page 341 of her book "Inside Scientology": By 2006, one of those abruptly 'disappeared' from the RTC, and from Int, would be Miscavige's wife, Shelly, who was reportedly exiled to a Church of Scientology compound near Big Bear, California. [A roundup of Reitmans print reviews, and why isnt she on television more? Last year in Texas, there was a gathering of Independent Scientologists people who have left the church over their problems with the management of leader David Miscavige, but who still adhere to the ideas of L. Ron Hubbard. As a kid, my own family used to go up to nearby Crestline to stay in a big, rustic old cabin. 1-1 (1 Record) Documents. "Yes and no," Hall says, "nobody wants to be held. The first time the Church of Spiritual Technology was mentioned publicly to Scientologists was by David Miscavige in 2000 at the New Year's event. Twin Peaks, California - Wikipedia ], [The mine site is just outside the town of Tuolumne itself.]. Since Gill left Scientology (more on that in a minute), CST began a new vault project in Wyoming, which raised the hackles of some residents there. There, he was going into the Sea Orgs prison detail, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), to do grueling, menial labor and to be interrogated by Gary Morehead and his security crew. Go here for our primer, What is Scientology?], My [first] wife had already been up there posted as the HCO secretary, he remembers. "Scientology was founded in the '50s, when everyone was afraid of getting nuked.". David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, is one of the best-known Scientologists in the world. ], [The same spot on the ridge today, showing areas cleared off and several structures. [10][11] Former members claim that the purpose of CST's archival efforts is to ensure that Hubbard's work survive a nuclear apocalypse and reform civilization. ], [The Sweeney Ranch mine is in southwestern Wyoming. She was one of Hubbard's most devoted followers, according to a 2014 issue of Vanity Fair. Trementina's ventilation house: Vault entrance? The compound is technically run by the Church of Spiritual Technology, a division of the Church of Scientology that ensures L. Ron Hubbard's writings will be preserved for millennia. It's meant for executives of the Church of Scientology who displeased David Miscavige. Youre dealing with so many projects and so much money, theres no way youre going to succeed. The titanium capsules were still in the planning stages, and much of CSTs work involved simply archiving all of Hubbards written and spoken words, organizing them, and xeroxing them on acid-free paper. If at any time you wish to no longer receive email from us, simply use the link provided at the bottom of the message. Titanium doesn't burn or rust, so Hubbard's words are remarkably protected against any kind of disaster. He knew he wasnt supposed to, but he talked to her anyway. Twin Peaks Community Church - YouTube He also wondered why the Church of Scientology did not make a "hate video" for him. "He doesn't even write him back": Tom Cruise Avoids Will - Reddit | [Top 25 People Crippling Scientology] Twin Peaks, CA 92391. All moldy, and under tarps.. All rights reserved. Other examples of trademarks and service marks owned by CST are The Way to Happiness and The Way to Happiness symbol. I got an order to solve the problem. Address. Mike Rinder | 9. He found spiked "ultrabarrier" spiked fences, razor wire, motion detectors,infrared spotlights, and satellite dishes. Another time, he says, they came up with a way to reduce the number of times staff had to go into town: We put in a dry cleaning machine at the base so we didnt have to go outside to do that. Gill says the machine alone cost between $50,000 and $70,000 in that project. Callsign: WNTC250. A more famous one is "The Hole" at Scientology's Gold Base near Hemet, California. It was a huge deal. Janet Reitman | 14. [Character actor Jason Beghe defects noisily] | [Actor Michael Fairman reveals his suppressive person declaration] | [Michael Fairman talks to the Voice] Thats when I figured out that, for me, my wife came before Scientology. Andreas Heldal-Lund | 16. Scientology and Dianetics Training Services, International Association of Scientologists. ], [A review of Urbans scholarly history of the church] | [An interview with Hugh Urban], [The Money Machine: another blockbuster St. Pete Times investigation] Attorneys for the church recently denied that she's missing, telling Us Weekly that Shelly Miscavige "is not missing. ", Citing Pope and other others who have allegedly threatened Church members, Pouwsaid it's "irresponsible and just plain stupid to discuss the whereabouts of our leader and his family. | [The curious career of Scientology rapper Chill EB] Her mother died in 1985 under mysterious circumstances. [Scientology singalong, We Stand Tall] | [Captain Bill Robertson and Galactic Patrol] L. Ron Hubbard | 2. The organization has edited together several negative videos about his network of lawyers and activists fighting the church. So the symbol is a way for a spirit to find its way back to where it belongs.. "Loving God and Loving People" TPCC is a mountain church that welcomes both local residents. Vanity Fair said that David was more of a boss than a husband, and that the two slept in separate bedrooms. Church of Spiritual Technology Wiki - everipedia.org Later, Dylan ran into his wife at Int Base while he was there working. ], [CSTs complex lies just off Rim of the World Highway where it intersects with Lake Gregory Drive and Highway 189, called Squirrel Inn Road (this should get a chuckle from some readers Squirrel is Scientology jargon for heretic, and just about the worst thing you can call a church member. The complex, built in the 1980s . I asked him what the plans for the titanium capsules looked like. Scientology's Secret Vaults: A Rare Interview With a Former Member of 2023 Village Voice, LLC. ], [Trementina is an unincorporated town in the northeastern portion of New Mexico.]. [Need some background on the church? Handpicked by the church's founder himself, Miscavige is one of the best-known and most powerful Scientology figures in the world, having clawed his way to the top with ruthless tactics and alleged violence. (Current members refuse to have anything to do with former members, leaving them isolated from their families and former friends.) She and David Miscavige got romantically involved, married in 1982, and worked alongside each other in the upper echelons of the organization. About 120 miles east of Los Angelesnear Lake Arrowhead reportedly lies the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST). ], [Birmingham in the House! Anonymous | 7. at "Flag," the church's spiritual headquarters in Clearwater . [Scientology hates clean ice: The Fair Game operation that should turn your stomach] Construction began on the property about 1984-1985, including a road to the site and preparation for the vault excavation. "The most important function to usis that its a prison camp," Pope said. Gill says his wife had also been sent to the Int Base, but he wasnt allowed to talk to her. Suitcases and things, Gill says. [Melissa Paris, Valeskas sister: forced to marry at 16], SCIENTOLOGY VS. SOUTH PARK: INVESTIGATION AS RETALIATION, [Scientology targeted South Parks Parker and Stone in an investigation] And after passing that gauntlet, Gill was on his way to Rimforest. What are Scientologists doing with their new Hollywood film studio? [An overhead view of the complex around the mine entrance, which is just south of the center of the image. ], [The entrance to the compound from Squirrel Inn Road. But he says he doesnt remember frightening Gill to the point of urinating. You just cannot leave. CST does business as L. Ron Hubbard Library. The reported purchase price was $250,976. We went to Caterpillar and got generators for all of our bases, he says. Starkey gave the property to the Church of Spiritual Technology in 1993. CSTs estates secretary had been overseeing numerous construction projects at the headquarters, but he had run afoul of Scientologys top management. For years, Scientology sent executives to the place to go through grueling reeducation. Russell Bellin: . He also noticed another thing from his visits: they extended and updated the fence. It's important to note that Shelly Miscavige may not actually be held against her will. This is plainly obvious to anyone with a modicum of common sense.". I asked him to describe it to me. I asked Gill if he knew what his predecessor had done so wrong. Church of Spiritual Technology CST Maps and oversight Church of Spiritual Technology CST Trademark Serial . [Marc Headley: Tom Cruise told me to talk to a bottle] | [The Nancy Many interview] [What the ridge along Sweeney Ranch Road looked like in 2006, before CST began construction. Its a huge door with a timelock on it. Inside Scientology's Secret Bunkers - Daily Beast The compound is technically run by the Church of Spiritual Technology, a division of the . CSTs compound, however, is in the mountains above San Bernardino, near Lake Arrowhead as Amy Scobee pointed out, even high-level executives at Int Base had no idea where it was. Karin Pouw, the director of public affairs for the Church of Scientology, declined to discuss Shelly Miscavige's whereabouts with INSIDER. My whole family are artists, sort of beatniks.. 1,009 were here. P.O. (Many of the videos are available on his YouTube page.). | [Scientology vs. South Park] Everybody went to sleep and I stayed up. The compound includes underground bunkers built to withstand nuclear blasts, according to people who have been there. He believes David Miscavige "disappeared"his wife inside this camp, and she has not been seen outside it since. His father doesnt see him and doesnt see Gills children. CST was very hush-hush. A document from 1991, reflecting the "financial money flows" of RTC during the year 1989, actually showed a turnover of 59% of RTC's net income towards CST. ", According to former church member Dylan Gill, The Underground Bunker, a blog about Scientology, Pope estimates it is nearly33 acres in size, "The Hole" at Scientology's Gold Base near Hemet, California, and had to go through self-castigating punishments, he's an animator who's worked on two Emmy Award-winning shows, Many of the videos are available on his YouTube page. 14211 Twin Peaks Road. Dylan Gill installed generators and oversaw other construction projects at CST properties for about three years. Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and other high-level Scientologists supposedly have secret nuclear apocalypse bunkers at the site. Vote. Miscavige reportedly banished Scientology members to "The Hole" frequently. "I protest because I want to stop it much sooner than if it would die on its own," Pope said. Mark Bunker | 8. As dark as dark can be, Morehead says. [Scientology responds in typical fashion] | [Lloyd Kaufman confirms the probe] It is, of course, possible that's entirely wrong. Garys a good guy. As soon as everybody was asleep, I left.. "There are numerous other examples of arrests by police for his harassment of Scientologists," Pouwwrote in an email to INSIDER. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. Frequency: 6545.000. And ifyou know too much, it's dangerous or embarrassing for the church to kick you out, Pope explained. Access is through a gated road and a private concrete airstrip, the San Miguel Ranch Airport (NM53). The board remains as an archive for reading and research purposes. Around that time, she stopped appearing in public. She responded by turning him in, writing a Knowledge Report about the incident. "I never, ever, ever saw them kiss," a former Scientologist and Sea Org member, told Vanity Fair. The first page of fifty photos from the raid by the Angry Gay Pope and Anonorange on May 15, 2010. And after a botched reorganization project in 2006, according to Vanity Fair, she disappeared from public life. Like Rimforest, the main point of Trementina is its vault. The CST, however, includes "Special Directors" who are not required to be Scientologists, but who are required to be lawyers "to ensure that CST takes no action to jeopardize its tax-exempt status" (CST vs. IRS, US Claims Court No. The vault was started about 1986. I was made to sign a Sea Org contract at 14, and was sent to Flag. Notable residents. I was in international management and the Watchdog Committee for 20 years, and I never knew where CST was, the whole time, says Amy Scobee, a former high-ranking church official. Box 1210. . ], [The building near the circular drive in the center has an elevator that lowers into the twin vaults below. I wasnt told what was the problem for why I was being busted down. Later, he says, he was told there were financial irregularities in his work. The official address of the compound is 25406 State Highway . [Placido Domingo Jr.: Scientologys retaliation is scary and pathetic] ], [The Birmingham trove: 7,000 internal e-mails], [Australian farmer blamed for giving Tom Cruise a bad shrimp, loses her friends, family], [The curious career of Scientology rapper Chill EB], [Captain Bill Robertson and Galactic Patrol], [Scientology wants your money: Meet Dede! In 1986, CST's Articles of Incorporation were amended to clarify the "disposition of the corporation's assets upon dissolution". The site is about a .mw-parser-output .frac{white-space:nowrap}.mw-parser-output .frac .num,.mw-parser-output .frac .den{font-size:80%;line-height:0;vertical-align:super}.mw-parser-output .frac .den{vertical-align:sub}.mw-parser-output .sr-only{border:0;clip:rect(0,0,0,0);height:1px;margin:-1px;overflow:hidden;padding:0;position:absolute;width:1px}2+12-hour drive east of Santa Fe. The existence and founding of CST is intimately connected to the creation of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), which was incorporated on January 1, 1982. You also have the option of receiving more information on Scientology. Other ex-Scientologists tend to call the compound "Twin Peaks," which is the name of another nearby mountain village. | [Milton Katselas complained about Cardones smear job] | [Cardone runs to Huffpo] That's the last time she was seen in public. 1,205 were here. My dad and I werent communicating well, so my uncle got us into Scientology, he says. He gave up any idea of getting back in the good graces of the church, even though that meant his family would continue to shun him. Gill admits that the story sounds ridiculous. Shelly Miscavige was once one of the highest-ranking members of the organization. Anti-Scientology Billboard Begs Kids to Call Home, Church of Scientology Wants to Put Up Another Giant Glowing Sign in Los Feliz, Plans Revealed For New Los Feliz Home of Silverlake Conservatory of Music, Tom Cruise Selling His Place in the Hollywood Hills For $13MM, An Introduction to the Long History of Los Angeles Cults. ", Letter by the Internal Revenue Service to Flemming Paludan, Regional Director, Danish Tax-Office, Washington, D.C., USA, December 22nd, 1993, Summary Description of Other Scientology Organizations - CST (Church of Spiritual Technology), Author's Family Trust, ASI (Author Services Inc.) - CSI Prod. Gill estimates he paid about $3,000 toward his freeloaders debt (he was never told what the church expected him to pay in total). [1], A 1993 memorandum by the Church of Scientology International stated that the organization, is an autonomous church of the Scientology religion outside the international Scientology ecclesiastical hierarchy. The writings are also carved into stainless steel plates, which, according to Church of Scientology officials, can withstand being sprayed with salt water for a thousand years. Gill remembers that he was assigned to dig up a big pile of moldy stuff. Emergency workers learn battlefield medicine on the job. Scientology's Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), bought late actor Larry Hagman's massive Ojai, California estate for $5 million and converted it into it into a luxurious celebrity rehab center. US. Location: Twin Peaks California. Journalists and former Church of Scientology members say she's in a compound owned by the church right outside of Twin Peaks, California, deep in the woods by Lake Arrowhead. Pope estimates it is nearly33 acres in size. I blew days later, he says. The disappearance of Shelly Miscavige continues to be a high-profile mystery for Scientology critics and former members. "Just as you know this is simply the latest in his long string of harassment and stunts. Naturally, people have made fun of the symbol, saying that it looked like it was intended to signal space aliens coming to Earth. ", He also wondered why the Church of Scientology did not make a "hate video" for him. I was sent to PAC for clearances, Gill says, and he explained that even if a young church member proved squeaky clean enough to become a Sea Org member, hed have to be even more unblemished for CST. I got married to a second-generation Scientologist, Gill says. Tony Ortega is the editor-in-chief of The Village Voice. Gill, who worked there and at other CST bases for the next three years, refers to the compound as Rimforest, which is the name of a nearby hamlet southwest of Lake Arrowhead. The project began in the late 1980s. Church of Spiritual Technology CST - clear The vault entrance is not visible from the outside: a large, multi-story house was built around it to conceal it. One long shaft, with a dividing wall about halfway down, with another vault door inside of the main vault., There was equipment, too. [19], Logo of the Church of Spiritual Technology, Licensing of trademarks and service marks, Creston, California (Creston Ranch / Whispering Winds Ranch), Petrolia, California (Sunset View / Eureka), Tuolumne, California (Lady Washington Mine), Trementina, New Mexico (San Miguel Ranch / Trementina Base), Trementina, New Mexico (San Miguel Ranch /, Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, removal of deterioration-causing acid from the paper, "What is Church of Spiritual Technology? A French woman tripped walking between the main production building to a building where staff lived. It's meant to "preserve and archive the Scientology scripture and so ensure its availability for all future generations,"according to the church. 25406 State Highway 189, Twin Peaks, CA 92391; Coordinates: Latitude: 34.229853 Longitude: -117.25: Product: Preservation and archiving of L. Ron Hubbard's writings and lectures. Everything about his job, Gill says, was done on an emergency basis; each new order had to be treated with even more urgency than the one before, whatever the expense. [When Scientology was hip] | [Sad: David Miscavige makes fun of his own fundraisers] Real life Garmonbozia anyone? [Scientology never forgets: A heartwarming telemarketing holiday miracle] "The questions are entirely disingenuous since you know that Mr. and Mrs. Miscavige or anyone else for that matter would have no desire to see an obsessed stalker with a criminal record," Pouwwrote. [Scientologists: How many of them are there, anyway?] But there was still much work to be done to them. There is a debate among former Scientologists as to whether Shelly is being held against her will spikes on the compound's fence face inwards, not outwards or whether she is staying there voluntarily, tending to the church's most sacred texts. With $14 million in projects, he was being accused of vague problems with expense receipts but as weve heard from several former high-ranking officials, executives often found themselves sent to Happy Valley or a place called The Hole at Int Base for reasons that were hard to understand. CS Code: Operational Fixed Station - More Radio Licenses. He was living in LA. In the context of L. Ron Hubbard's ideas, Twin Peaks is a refuge from nuclear war: precisely calibrated, far from major populations, and designed to be a place where people can live for years. Scientology's Secret Ranch: Where LRH Will Reincarnate? Gary came looking for me on a motorcycle, he says. There were two portals where it goes between the two steel pipes.. Trey Parker and Matt Stone | 21. Joe Childs and Tom Tobin | 6. They call it "Twin Peaks.". Kendrick Moxon | 22. ], [Lake Arrowhead is a reservoir at 5,125 feet elevation, surrounded by mountains that see millions of visitors from the LA area every year. The plan was to make each base completely self-sufficient, Gill says. irresponsible and just plain stupid to discuss the whereabouts of our leader and his family.". Filmmaker Alex Gibney's 2015 Scientology documentary "Going Clear" passes over the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige, instead focusing on testimonies from former Scientology members and the history of the organisation's founder, L. Ron Hubbard. But in 1988, as a member of Scientologys elite Sea Org, having signed a billion-year contract and promising to dedicate himself and his future lifetimes to the church, Gill found himself being driven up into the San Bernardino Mountains. Today, he says hes much happier and doing well in Las Vegas. as well as other partner offers and accept our, Scientology's little-known Church of Spiritual Technology, A 2014 Vanity Fair article referred to Shelly Miscavige. "Seen here for the first time, thousands of metal records, stored in heat-resistant titanium boxes and playable on a solar-powered turntable, all containing the beliefs of Scientology's founder, L. Ron Hubbard.". Church of Spiritual Technology at Twin Peaks, CA gets raided by AO and PPE on the Great White Way: Karen Finley Commemorates Disaster, Review: New York, New York Makes It Here, Review: Peter Pan Goes Wrong Bludgeons With Wit, What Was Once Underground: Vintage Weed Ads From The Heyday. The Squirrel Busters: [Goons with cameras on their heads] | [Rathbuns open letter to neighbors] | [Ingleside on the Bay, Texas rallies to Rathbuns cause] | [Squirrel Busters claim to be making a documentary] | [VIDEO: On a Boat] | [Anna sent to creep out Monique Rathbun] | [Squirrel Busters go hillbilly] | [A videographer blows the whistle on the goon squad] | [Ed Bryan, OT VIII, shows the power of Scientologys highest levels], [Secret Scientology documents spell out spying operation against Marc Headley] [Scientology surf report: Anonymous parties outside the New York org], [A scientologists letter to the Voice and its readers] | [Scientology silent birth] [Birmingham in the House! (But he says that did happen to others.). [Benjamin Ring, LA deputy sheriff, wants you to spend your 401K on Scientology] Here Are Photos of Scientology's Super Secret Armageddon Compound in [7] Copies of Hubbard's works go through a rigorous process, beginning with the removal of deterioration-causing acid from the paper, and then being placed in plastic envelopes. 11-4-93, Bate Stamp: 151412 - 151413, Ex. "I guess that would be some sort of tribute to a woman. I was working 120 hours a week, six days a week, and getting paid $18 a week. He would get bussed to Int Base to work, and then go back to Happy Valley to sleep. From our family-friendly Sunday Services to our growing Youth Ministry, TPCC has effectively shared God's Word . The etching of the plates was being started, and compact discs were being researched, too, Gill says. CST also owns the option to acquire RTC's rights to the Scientology advance[d] technology and religious marks under three narrowly defined sets of circumstances, each of which contemplates a serious threat to continued existence of the religion. [3], The Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) was incorporated by Sherman Lenske in Woodland Hills, California, on May 27, 1982. The website describes it as "the ultimate psychological and physical barrier, providing unsurpassed security, without the concentration camp appearance of barbed wire.". Your first step to find out more can be as simple as a free Personality test. he wrote in an email. I was replacing the estates secretary, who was going to the RPF, he says. WHAT IS CHURCH OF SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY? - Official Church of "The more you scratch a mosquito bite the more it itches," Pope wrote. [Aussie former rugby pro Chris Guider calls David Miscavige toxic and violent] ", "When I left the Catholic Church, my mom was upset, and I got a call from the local priest," Pope said. The base includes a number of dwellings and the archives themselves, the latter in a network of tunnels. Ortega first reported sightings of Shelly Miscavige in the area. Any reports that she is missing are false Mrs. Miscavige has been working non-stop in the Church, as she always has.". Now she's disappeared. Within a week, Pope said, the compound's parking lot was full of trees ready to be planted and further obscure it from view. The new generation of Iranians is seeking democracy and separation of religion and state. She wasn't present at Tom Cruise's wedding to Katie Holmes in November 2006 and she didn't return letters sent to her for the holiday season. Church of Spiritual Technology has preserved the writings and lectures of Dianetics and Scientology on more than 135 tons of archival books, stainless steel plates and nickel-plated records. Gill was originally from Santa Cruz, California, and had been brought into Scientology at the age of 11. The greater community of Crestline includes the neighborhoods known as Valley of Enchantment, Valley of the Moon, Cedarpines Park, and Twin Peaks. ), Theres another interesting feature at Trementina. The Trementina location is supposedly a store for material written by L.R. Instead, she may have been convinced that she must stay at the remote compound to make up for any alleged crimes she may have committed against the Church of Scientology. CST conducts an extensive program of activities to preserve and archive the Scientology Scriptures for use by future generations. At this point, Pope's identity is likely known by the Church of Scientology. [9] Former members of the church also claim that the symbols in the logo are guide markers for Scientologists returning from other parts of the universe," according to Scientology in Popular Culture: Influences and Struggles for Legitimacy.
Animation Screencaps Kissthemgoodbye, Articles C