Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? I explained the situation to the manager, even suggested where those $20's might be, forgive my sarcasm but nobody likes being lied to and cheated out of money. Neither of us ordered a drink because we werent going to pay any extra money for having such a bad disappointment Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Two locations to choose from.the location on Old Dixie is best for take out. The cheese was in scorched lumps andthe roll was like rubber - just as it gets in a microwave. Their hands were gloved,but it was just kind of careless and yucky, and I was embarrassed this was how my guest was being served. I do not recommend any Parul Pathan here he will be diappointedMore, My girlfriend and I loved Chive for lunch. So a person who has never ordered from them before,More. We are enjoying the new, more convenient location. a tiny wristlet) Our group sat at the bar to eat dinner, several of the ladies with me had a hard time getting around, walkers, bad leg, etc. The food was ok, tacos, burritos and bowls, very salty, luke warm, mediocre for Vero, we definately have quite a few better options in town. Kind of arrogant to think this is ok. Usually good but not today. I would ask that it be cooked a little less well but overall they were delicious. 380. Will be a favorite if you like the Chipolte Grill type of dining. They obviously don't know what a real Philly cheesesteak is supposed to lookMore. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Our friend had the scallops there a small she received seven scallops and 1 tablespoon of slaw and paid $16 and change with a drink soda my husband and I both ordered the he ordered chicken Philly steak I ordered the steak Philly steak my husband said his at least had flavor mine which was the steak Philly the steak had no flavor to it like no salt pepper nothing they gave it any type a good flavor the peppers and onions were bland CHIVE - Home - Vero Beach, Florida - Menu, prices - Facebook Tacos, seafood, sandwiches, salads, and hundreds of variations. If you're like most, you want to have a nice time when you go out to eat, have fun with your friends and family, have a nice meal, if so, this definitely isn't the place for you. The bartender actually made her way over to us, only to say this time that perhaps she dropped my money on the floor. Click here if it has reopened. Chive opened in a small space on Old Dixie Highway in 2013. 4,661 were here. 390 21st St # 104, Vero Beach, FL 32960 $$ Staff so pleasant and the place is diner decor with a cool bar and tvs. Chef inspired quick, creative cuisine. We went inside where there was a pretty full bar full of people but we did nothave to go anywhere near it. Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach / Downtown. I was sitting 5ft from the register and could see the bar area floor, obviously you would have have seen cash on the floor. "Chive is growing up," said Kolbauer, who was chosen Hope for Family . Chives atmosphere is always friendly and relaxed. The choices are healthy. It looks like heath food meets sports bar? I have had wonderful meals. They have steak, they have specials. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Distance: None of the staff apologized to me for their mix-up or for their rudeness. None of the staff apologized to me for their mix-up or for their rudeness. 1785 Old Dixie Hwy, Vero Beach, FL 32960-5238. Chive Categories Restaurants 390 21st St., Ste 104Vero BeachFL32960 (772) 999-5452 Send Email Visit Website Hours: Sun-Tue 11am - 9pm Wed-Sat 11am - 10pm About Us Lou Kolbauer is the owner and creative mind behind this local favorite. 579. Italian, Seafood I insisted she had, and had her call them to clear up the confusion. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Visit them in Vero Beach today and try their salads to enjoy appetizing food with the whole family! Friendly people and clean.You will love itMore, Went to lunch with my daughter I have been dying to go since everyone that has been told me how great it is. Chive restaurant's Lou Kolbauer is taking his popular establishment to a new level and a new neighborhood. Chive Vero Beach, FL 32960 - Menu, 174 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Chive 4.2 - 276 votes. 0.07 miles, Taco Dive ($) Almost like a Chipolte Hybrid. Pizza, Italian, Breakfast, Brunch Chive is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. CHIVE | Vero Beach FL - Facebook Reasonable prices and portions are enough for havingMore. Soo fresh and delishtheir lobster salads,or roll, a bit.pricey, full of.lobster.chunks is the bestgrouper.dishadifferent experiencebuild ur entree.at.a.special food bar with the assistance of his qualified employeestry it it's worth the money.if u like freeesh seafoodMore. Had an excellent Seared Ahi Burrito. We paid . The manager did not help us at all. Great Service! Walked outside sat at our table and got to spend some wonderful quality time together. Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers I only took one photo because we were focused on " us time" but we were so very pleased with the experience.More. Barbeque. While we were there I wasrudely told she had not paid. Find something. There are at least two other restaurants in town with more favorable meals, reasonable pricing and nicer ambiance. poor quality and grossly overpriced for what we got. Oh please, I had heard it all now. Mahi..fresh..besties foreverour new place..staff is A One..clean rest. Seafood, American, Mulligan's Beach House Bar & Grill ($$) They have a large variety of items including daily specials. Prior to opening, Lou spent months painting, cleaning, & personally . This is a unique experience, where you select your base (could be a wrap, or butter lettuce, etc.) Be sure to keep an eye out for a Chive coming to your neighborhood. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. In a beautiful area and seating outside as well as inside. 1785 Old Dixie Hwy, Vero Beach, FL 32960-5238. The staff was nice and the place looked clean but it was empty. I asked the bartender where to sit, he said in the back. Copy. We stuck to the tacos for food and they were delicious. Upscale Fast Casual Place is different but Food was Outstanding. If you have not stopped in, try Chive for lunch or dinner. Staff so pleasant and the place is diner decor with a cool bar and tvs. I know they've won at least 1 restaurant of the year too for Indian river county, Each time I visit Vero, my son takes us to Chives. Price valid with purchaseof a drink, limit 6 per person, PARTY PLATTERS, FULL SERVICE CATERING & MORE. Special Diets Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact 1785 Old Dixie Hwy, Vero Beach, FL 32960-5238 Website +1 772-492-9166 Improve this listing Reviews (64) Write a review There are newer reviews for CHIVE See the most recent reviews Traveler rating Lou is also the proud owner of Chive Restaurant, in Vero Beach, Florida. (It wasa tiny wristlet) Our group sat at the bar to eat dinner, several of the ladies with me had a hard time getting around, walkers, bad leg, etc. The other option is to stand at the counter and choose from literally over 40,000 options, then have a seat and an aspirin and wait on the food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nice clean place. They have opened a dining area and are open until 9. Love their eggplant dishes, their pizza, pasta dishes, etc Probably why they are not around. Mexican, Tacos CHIVE. 0.19 miles, La Tabla ($$) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) This is a great choice for a quick casual lunch. Tier 1. Chive Chive is a cool American fusion restaurant home to some of the best food in Vero Beach! CHIVE | Vero Beach FL Owner overheard me talking and offered to blacken my chicken for me. Their Sriracha mayo is outstanding and the side salad had a sriracha caesar dressing. CHIVE - 1785 Old Dixie Hwy, Vero Beach, FL - Yelp The food is mad to order so you can pick your own ingredients. Finally, the bartender came over to me and I told her I was waiting on my change, that I had given her $60, 3 $20's. Watch the game at chive. Food is excellent. Vincent's Restaurant & Pizza. 1 photo. There was no doubt in my mind that she was being dishonest. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Chive - Restaurant - Vero Beach, FL 32960 Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? I explained that I didn't have any $1's. You stand in line and choose what combinations you want It looks like heath food meets sports bar? Great casual place to grab some good food. CHIVE is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1785 Old Dixie Hwy, Vero Beach, FL 32960-5238. tasty local spot for a meal or catering Great sandwich, overly salty mac n cheese, good value. Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach / Downtown. Click to add your description here. Seafood is also excellent. Chive - Vero Vine - Vero Beach This place is no longer in business, at least in this location. Very friendly staff. In the service style of a Chipotle, so you pick your ingredients, but much fresher, better imo. We paid . Instead it was a cup of that store bought pre made guac. Direction. The fish in the rice bowl. So the chives is really up for foodplace so everything on the menu was like sure they brought us a cup of soup her friend tried it no flavor blend he got the chips and salsa to give you one teeny little container of salsa with the chips there was it and the salsa was just cut up tomatoes onions a little cilantro nothing else very bland this place has it where you go up and serve yourself Needed a quick, healthy lunch when a sister business owner visited me last month, and had been wanting to check out this new local "hotspot". $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). An excellent variety of fresh vegetables to go in your rice & bean bowl or in your wrap/sandwich. Distance: She tried to say that I gave her $1's, that made zero sense, my bill was $40+ how many ones do you carry around? CHIVE, Vero Beach: See 64 unbiased reviews of CHIVE, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #74 of 315 restaurants in Vero Beach. But not really health food.More, I am in shock. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Chive menu in Vero Beach, Florida, USA - Sirved Mobile Solutions If this restaurant is open or has reopened, 0.05 miles, Tasty-o Donuts ($) Meals range from $12 - $20. We see groups, couples, families and also solo diners. The most comprehensive restaurant menus & dish reviews site - Zmenu 390 21st St #104, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA. $$ Be sure to try theMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Menu at Chive on Old Dixie restaurant, Vero Beach, Old Dixie Hwy (it was my first time here) We all had a couple drinks and finished our food, the bartender (blonde, tattooed, occasional black readers and weathered) brought each of us our checks, some multiple checks that weren't theirs. just let us know. Price Point Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Walked outside sat at our table and got to spend some wonderful quality time together. The first visit, I had three dry chewy wings out of an order of eight. Rate your experience! Everything is pretty fresh and theMore, We went to the Chive out on Royal Palm Point, which we understand is a new, second restaurant in Vero Beach. Amalfi Grille ($$$) CHIVE - 257 Photos & 332 Reviews - 390 21st St, Vero Beach - Yelp Nice casual dining experience. The salads are excellent. The food was great and had plenty flavor. Chive, Vero Beach - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - Tripadvisor Restaurants near Chive in Vero Beach Shandong Noodle House - asian (0.14 mi) Vincents Pizza & Brew - italian (0.14 mi) One time I ordered something that really wasn't to my tasting so we were just going to take it home. Italian, Pizza, Salads, Polo Grill ($$) Suprising Find in Vero. We wont sit inside again with the musi Extremely disappointing. Chive | Restaurants - Indian River County Chamber of Commerce, FL They have delicious salads and rice bowls that are made to order. Ate here 4-5 days a week when I was staying in the area. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Menu at Chive restaurant, Vero Beach, 390 21st St # 104 Our friend had the scallops there a small she received seven scallops and 1 tablespoon of slaw and paid $16 and change with a drink soda my husband and I both ordered the he ordered chicken Philly steak I ordered the steak Philly steak my husband said his at least had flavor mine which was the steak Philly the steak had no flavor to it like no salt pepper nothing they gave it any type a good flavor the peppers and onions were bland You could be the first review for Chive. The staff was nice and the place looked clean but it was empty. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Tides Restaurant ($$$) (financial person with OCD) Besides myself, I also had 4 witnesses, 2 ladies from my group, one on each side of me and a couple that sat beside my friend to my right.
Physical Development Theory Vygotsky, Anderson County Septic Tank Permits, Cannot Exceed Quota For Aclsizeperrole: 2048, We Tried Everything But Dynamite Analysis, Articles C