(33 mi), Laredo, TX Used Cars For Sale in Kingsville, TX - CarGurus Listed 88 days ago, San Antonio, TX Web4X2 (1,420) All-Wheel Drive (1,373) Four-Wheel Drive (3,160) Front-Wheel Drive (3,517) Rear-Wheel Drive (1,065) Transmission Automatic (10,319) Manual (76) Make Acura (77) Listed 251 days ago, San Antonio, TX And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Used Cars for Sale in Kingsville, TX | Cars.com Not so much traffic within the dealership, which made for a pleasant experience as needs were met in a timely manner. She was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to answer all my questions! (208 mi) After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We even used the shuttle service, very nice friendly young lady. (12 mi), Parsippany, NJ a video consultation. Listed 86 days ago, Alvin, TX Used Cars for Sale in Kingsville, TX (with Photos) - TrueCar CARFAX 1-Owner. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We discovered the flap by the tire that protected the engine from debris was shredded and hitting the tire. I want to fix this but its some serious xxxxxxxx. (142 mi) 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - We called Mike Shaw Toyota up and asked if they would be able to check our car out an hour before closing on a Friday night. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I indicated to them that l was last in for an oil change with them, April 2022. I would and have already recommended Beck & Masten and my sales lady Sarah to friends and family members! assignment of financing agreement, and available lenders are at sole discretion of the dealer. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. How many are for sale and priced below market? (214 mi) (49 mi), Princeton, NJ Listed 23 days ago, Houston, TX It will malfunction with some features. - I owned a Nissan Pathfinder and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. I looked at recalls and its quite a few. My equinox when its really cold in Ga. It is a Highlander Limited AWD Platinum Edition. Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Price and trade in value were very competitive. Listed 2 days ago, 2009 Toyota Camry SE 5-Spd AT - 331,361 mi, San Antonio, TX No need to pull them out and find a place to store it. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Sarah walked the lot with me all afternoon until I found what I was looking for. $49,495 Good Deal Get the AutoCheck Report Beck & Masten of the Coastal Bend 4.9 (182 reviews) 25 mi. Dodge For Sale. A video walkaround of this car may be available (5 mi), Feasterville Trevose, PA The whole experience was painless. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. This is my Fourth new Expedition and l have never experienced anything like this. See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. The 1,717 sq. I took my truck to AAMCO and they indicated that it was an electrical component ( brains of the trans) that was faulty and that l needed to return to Ford to repair. I was given the all ok and l departed, but my transmission is still producing a rattling sound and it buck's when l go from park to drive, also when it changes gears it slips from time yo time. auto parts - by owner Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. (100 mi), Blairsville, GA Best car buying experience I have ever had! (142 mi) Kingsville, TX WebCars For Sale By Owner for Sale in Kingsville, TX Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 25 listings Vehicle price See monthly Met Mario Rivas, he showed us a new Corolla and we fell in LOVE. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Seamless wireless apple CarPlay and can ask Toyota any question you want and never need to touch the display. Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale in Knoxville, TN - CarGurus Contact the dealership with (142 mi) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. So far, the V8 5.0 hasnt gave me problems from the start. Great on snow or any off road driving. - He picked me up at the hotel and we did the test drive on the way back to the dealership. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. (99 mi). WebFind local deals on Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles in Kingsville, Texas on Facebook Marketplace. our. (97 mi), Edinburg, TX Coming from a 2022 CRV I feel as though Im driving a luxury car. But this shouldnt be a huge issue for you if you value the driving experience more than the electronics, Handles well rides extremely well great visibility plenty of power and excellent gas mileage all controls are user friendly and seating is comfortable for and all day drive. (32 mi), McAllen, TX Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Used Cars for Sale in Odessa, TX Lexus For Sale. (27 mi), Kenedy, TX Kingsville a virtual appointment! WebTest drive Used Cars at home in Kingsville, TX. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. - - Gas miser! (142 mi) away Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2021 GMC Terrain SLE 4dr SUV $ 27,687 $ 412 /mo* 22,025 miles Engine: 1.5L I4 Drivetrain: FWD Price $222 below (142 mi) (98 mi), Corpus Christi, TX Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sarah the sales lady that assisted me was awesome! I am a retired outgoing senior lady. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Neither Cars.com nor WebNo accidents reported, 3 Owners, Personal use VIN 4T1KZ1AKXMU059412 Find a Used Toyota Camry TRD V6 in Kingsville, TX Long story short. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I think we were missing a couple of bolts. My mother recently rented this car for a family vacation to West Virginia and it was amazing! I reached over 321,000k miles in the truck and its still in great condition. Fuel Type: But there is one pretty big issue with this car and its the infotainment system. They say nothing is wrong it is common in the Pacifica. Cars for Sale - Used and New Cars, SUVs, and Trucks - Autotrader No charge and done in 5 minutes. Inspection: All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. If you prefer to purchase your Ford F-150 from a dealership near Kingsville, TX, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 606 used Ford F-150 listings available to shop from locally. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. But nothing about features messing up. Dealer prices are already in the Cloud's and with that price,I expect excellence at every level of service to my vehicle. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. 3 homes . Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Thats a very pleasing feeling also knowing that I can pull up next to a little car,and he can see every detail of his vehicle and even the face of his passenger in the paint! I have everything but. Bypassing dealer crooks who are offering rip off offers. For Sale by Owner in Kingsville, TX. From making the deal through finance it only took 45 minutes! Inspection: CreditIQ are automobile dealers or lenders, and will not render a credit decision. - This page is not long enough to say how much I am still enamored with this vehicle. Kingsville Kevin, your a life saver!! Great style, color and just the right size. Eli made the process easy and was also very friendly. (27 mi), Maple Shade, NJ Had this truck ever since it came out and been with it since. Save $402 with 4 Good, Great and Best Deals in Corpus Christi, TX. Listed 111 days ago, 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 230 K - 192,780 mi, Houston, TX Get the best bang for your buck via a private car purchase, without the security risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. from Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Must have been made with me in mind. (134 mi) I am in love with my new 2023 highlander. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Great performance. (81 mi), La Joya, TX our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, I have told all my friends to visit your dealorship. Our remarkable 2009 Taffeta White Honda Accord sedan is simply getting broken in check it out! WebUsed Cars Under $3,000 in Kingsville, TX 1-20 of 39 Used Cars Found Location:78363 X Radius:250 X Price:<$3000 X Condition:Used X Save Search X Message: There are fewer than 5 car listings near 78363. Thanks for helping us out!! Know your numbers and they seemed reasonable. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. (90 mi), Old Fort, NC Heated Seats, Onboard Communications System, Satellite Radio, Back-Up Camera, TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELEC Hitch, ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8, Aluminum Wheels. This, Excellent condition, selling at my loan balance. I know that there is a recall on 2015-2019 Ford Expedition for faulty transmission gear box. (72 mi), West Union, SC (78 mi), Louisville, TN And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Includes homes for sale by owner, plus foreclosures and auctions not listed by agents. It is like showing up at family reunion. (30 mi), Corpus Christi, TX Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Technology is amazing! Listed 43 days ago, warranty, certified pre-owned car, clean history, Kingsville, TX HA HA HA!!! I started having transmission problems Jun 2020 (15,000 miles). Lifetime dream car. TrueCar has 659 used Ford F-150 models for sale in Kingsville, TX, including a Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 5.5' Box 4WD and a Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5' Box 4WD. Beautiful exterior styling, luxurious well appointed interior, so much technology, solid smooth ride, excellent gas mileage. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Cars For Sale In Kingsville, TX - Carsforsale.com New & used sedans, trucks, SUVS, crossovers, motorcycles & more. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Kingwood's finest pre-owned vehicles. Bad Credit? No Credit? We have several financing options for you. We are easily located on 1415 Northpark Dr in Kingwood, TX. WebShop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. Buy Webcorpus christi cars & trucks - by owner "kingsville" - craigslist. (72 mi), Knoxville, TN (62 mi), Knoxville, TN Sell your car online, it's FREE! 61910 for sale starting at $695. I did have a Ceramic Coating applied when it was Brand New,and the shine is still so brilliant that I still get a Ton of Compliment's and stares from other SR5 4Runner owner's. (58 mi), Canton, NC WebKingsville, TX 10 mi. Exterior Color: Super White Used Cars for Sale by Owner They told me they check the wiper blades and they were good but they did not as both sides Have a slice in them right in the middle they also did not call to see if I wanted my air filter or fuel filers changed. I have seen some people talking about a foot to radiator seal, hoping that might help. - Web48 Used Vehicles for Sale at Sames Kingsville Ford Every car comes with a FREE CARFAX Report Filter 1 - 12 of 48 results Nissan Certified Pre-Owned 2022 Nissan Maxima SR $37,995 | 10,423 miles good value $2,505 below CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported Corporate Use CARFAX 1-Owner 3 Service History Records 2022 Web(including Craigslist for Kingsville): We have collected the best sources for Kingsville deals, Kingsville classifieds, garage sales, pet adoptions and more. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Cars for Sale by Owner in Kingsville, TX: Car & Truck Listings Kings Auto Sales Inc proudly servicing the metro Detroit area for over 20 years. The vehicles on our lot have the best prices and quality in the area so come see us today, or call today to schedule a test drive. Clean showroom, organized lot & no-pressure sales. Good credit, bad credit, no credit - 100% Guaranteed Approval. Warrenty: Exterior Color: gray, Body: Sedan, Engine: 2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC, Fuel: Gasoli, Doors: 4. Rebuilt top end. (83 mi), Salem, SC WebFind a Used Ford F-150 in Kingsville, TX. I am pleased with my decision to purchase this Ford Escape. If you wish to buy your used Ford F-150 online, TrueCar has 53 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford F-150 remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Kingsville, TX area. Inspection: Trying to, Gray car runs good needing rear driver side window. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. I gave the Malibu to my 36 yr old son and he loves it. My 2022 Highlander is a great car. The road noise is a little loud with the aluminum body. This dealership offers (100 mi), Asheville, NC Therefore we are increasing the radius to Friendly and knowledgeable staff. I only have 1200 miles on it but am already getting above average gas mileage. WebMoved Permanently. (142 mi) Absolutely amazing, reliable luxury. 55260 for sale starting at $500. - Model: XLT Max We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I like how it handles. 2020 Ford Expedition was purchased Feb 2020 (Springfield Va). Cars All vehicles are subject to prior sale. It gives you terrific fuel efficiency and more bang for the buck than most other cars out there. home delivery on some or all of its cars. (94 mi), Robstown, TX (37 mi), Trenton, NJ *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate (22 mi), Freehold, NJ 58863 for sale starting at $1. (22 mi), Mathis, TX We were driving to Port Aransas from San Antonio when our car started making a noise. Brooklyn, NY (77 mi), Riceville, TN our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I get a lot of compliments about how nice the cars are. (88 mi), Edinburg, TX Everything feels very high quality and ride experience is sporty and tight but still comfortable. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I have an excellent 2017 F150 XLT with the V8 5.0. Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles For Sale in Kingsville, Texas - Facebook Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We value your privacy. Not only did they not have records showing my oil changes, but they didn't record any of my complaints about my transmission. Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? Listed 16 days ago, Houston, TX Finding and buying a used car from private owner in Kingsville is easy and could save you a lot on your next car purchase. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. Warrenty: Exterior Color: race red, Interior Color: black w/medium dark slate, Body: Pickup Truck, Engine: 8 Cylinder Engine, Fuel: Gas. by owner +. (48 mi), Neptune, NJ Kingsville, TX For Sale by Owner - 3 Listings | Trulia (25 mi), Spring Lake, NJ Over the past 2 years I had my pickup truck serviced and it was quick and the work was done in a professional manner. Robert was our service person, he was very helpful with any questions we had. Spotless One-Owner! Listed 334 days ago, 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis GS - 173,935 mi, San Antonio, TX (230 mi) workers are very nice and also very humanity and dignity they showed me. Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, after removing the wheels the tech noticed that my brakes we in dire need of pad replacement. Listed 64 days ago, The Longest-Lasting Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Reach 250,000 Miles and Beyond, Tesla Has the Most Projected Lifetime Recalls, Mercedes and Toyota the Least. On my 2 cars Equinox & Malibu 22. and any applicable fees. It was overall a very nice car and we are actually planning on purchasing one soon. Listed 268 days ago, 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS - 210,000 mi, 2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - 230,000 mi, San Antonio, TX for Sale You also agree to our Privacy Notice. WebFree CARFAX 1-Owner Report Team Chevrolet 4.5 (52 reviews) 20 mi. Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Corpus Christi TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Laredo TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Brownsville TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in San Antonio TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Austin TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Houston TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in College Station TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Waco TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Lake Charles LA, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Abilene TX, Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale Near Me in Tyler TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Kingsville, TX, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Kingsville, TX, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Kingsville, TX, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Kingsville, TX, American Made Trucks For Sale in Kingsville, TX. Used Cars for Sale in Kingsville, TX | Cars.com (37 mi), Philadelphia, PA Sort: New Listings. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Hey guys! FUEL EFFICIENT 23 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City! - BRANDON GARIS was my sales rep. Best car I have ever owned. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. - Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Webrefresh results with search filters open search menu. Grey. Great on gas. WebFilter Results. TrueCar has 506 used Ford F-150 models for sale in Kingsville, TX, including a Ford F-150 XL SuperCab 6.5' Box RWD and a Ford F Very satisfied with the certified pre-owned Terrain we purchased. Be sure and ask for him when you go in to purchase a car. Listed 292 days ago, San Antonio, TX Fuel Type: Gasoline If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. from 78364 Check availability Show details View all 27 photos 1 / 27 Used 2017 RAM 1500 Laramie 112,715 mi. Great car overall! Drive: Buick For Sale. Exterior Color: Black Forest Pearl Listed 103 days ago, 2008 Chevrolet Aveo Aveo5 LS - 107,000 mi, San Antonio, TX Interior Color: Y Listed 20 days ago, Austin, TX WebSave up to $42,680 on one of 210 used BMW i8s in Kingsville, TX. He made it easy and painless. Came in and looked around, saw them on TV and Mr. Shaw looks like a wonderful Gentleman. It will be able to take our family everywhere. New switches. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically It is used as a daily and a work truck. I love the vehicle color and the appearance of it. 1-20 of We use it for all driving needs, commute to work, road trips. All said, the overall experience was good, I've had better, but it wasn't bad by any means. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. (142 mi) (82 mi), Corpus Christi, TX list price $21,495 131,090 miles Upfront Price Available 929 mi - Conyers, GA White After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. McAllen, TX Cars for Sale by Owner After the first sales person, Kelly, dropping the ball I got a hold of Thomas, the sales manager. We pulled up, they immediately greeted us and looked at our car. I reviewed,looked over and test drove the 4Runner. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. - Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the Volkswagen For Sale. Beautiful acceleration. (142 mi) 2015 Ford F-350 King Ranch 81,730 mi. Not all customers will qualify. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to (40 mi), Laredo, TX meets my needs, and it was a very good experience on test drive last week. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Sell your car online, it's FREE! Listed 94 days ago, Madisonville, TX It has a great ride to it also. Drive: Awesome job to Chris Delgado, too. Oil, tires, and belts and wipers are about it. Not going into detailsome, but they take great care of the customer the service department works with you and makes sure to get it right. Would you like to view the latest search results ? No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Odessa Mitsubishi Location: Odessa, TX Mileage: 19,212 miles Body Style: SUV Color: Gray Engine: 8 Cyl 6.2 L WebCars for Sale by Owner 1-20 of 3,184 Used Cars Found Save Search 2018 Ram Ram Pickup 2500 Laramie - 29,209 mi Featured Rock Springs, WY - Listed 4 days ago $6,508 below market price dealer rating 1-owner, 3 positives , go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - The paint color is Midnight Blue Metallic. Cars.com Privacy Statement.
Jerry Schuplinski Salary, Mlive Obituaries Muskegon, Man Dies At Narragansett Beach, Articles C