14 Days Fasting And Prayers: Deliverance From Evil Foundation. If you dont know the roots of your problems, means your ancestors have hijack your spiritual life. 5. Father, by the blood, I command every evil blood covenant at work in my life to be cancelled, in the name of Jesus. Do you frequently have the same nightmarish dreams as your siblings, but youre not sure where its all coming from? Please make your financial commitment through the ministry account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Call or WhatsApp:+2348099828623. A good foundation brings about a good destiny. O Lord, break them [my foundations] in the purposes thereof they are made to humiliate me, in the mighty name of Jesus. Prayereagles : PRAYER POINTS - AGAINST FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE 17. 4. O Lord, empower me to surrender all to You. I thank God as I pray these prayers, the gates of brass and bars of iron will be cut into pieces by the God that answereth by fire. May my feet stand on your solid foundation, my God. 6. I withdraw my breakthroughs from evil altars, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every gate opened to the enemy by my foundation be closed forever by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Any stone, and or abnormality ,programmed into my spirit ,soul and body by the occultic altars be completely destroyed and evacuated in the name of Jesus. Father, by authority, I command every serpent brought by our ancestors and is now a curse to us to catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Points Against Evil Foundations | Mfm Prayer Points on Evil If you are born again and you have not received the baptism in the Hoy Spirit, it means that you only possess authority without power to back it up. Any evil foundation raised for. Lord I want to show forth your praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion, I will rejoice in thy salvation, I reject any other voice speaking the contrary in the name of Jesus. She became a demonic prophetess, who laid hands on people while she prophesied upon their lives. Any evil foundation raised for my life, be crumbled in Jesus name, 3. Lord Jesus, I thank You for this wonderful deliverance. If you think you can't break it by your physical strength, then I will advise you to use your prayers to break it by faith. Power promoting captivity in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus. Secondly, one must confess his sins and be committed to serving God in truth and in Spirit. Lift up your heads, O ye gates ,and be ye lifted up ,ye everlasting doors for the king of glory shall come in. Constant failure at the edge of breakthrough The practice of polygamy is one major area of establishing an evil foundation. On the other hand, a faulty foundation gives way to a weak destiny. I release myself from any inherited bondage and limitations in the name of Jesus. 20 Deliverance Prayer Against Evil Foundation | PRAYER POINTS When this is done, he obtains forgiveness from the Father of mercy and is cleansed from every generational sin that is robbing him. You demon of my father's house that attached itself to my life, leave me alone in Jesus name 2. In the Bible, we read the story of a king who was sacrificing by an altar and God sent a prophet who prophesied to it. Pray any other prayer points/speak in other tongues as led. 3. Prayers to Destroy Effects of Evil Foundations Today we are going to be engaging breaking evil covenant mfm prayer points. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation. Some were made of sand or unhewn stones, that is, stones that have not been chiseled with any tool, and some were made of bricks. We must equally know that there is no extent to which wicked people cannot go to destroy a person. Let every satanic priest ministering against me at any evil altar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Although polygamy was practiced in the Old Testament dispensation, God never endorsed it. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree: that the blessings of Abraham might come on the gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith Galatians 3:13-14. Sickness that defile medical diagnosis 5. In the great name of Jesus Christ, we beseech you, Father, to arise on behalf of our family, oh Lord, to arise like a warrior and slay all our opponents. 46. He said the person who did it would bury his children, then he folded the old one naira and threw it into the bush, and as he was throwing it, he also added that as the note was being thrown away, the culprit would never prosper. 2. This shows the role of altars in spiritual transactions. Strengthen me against the evil ones and that I will not fear anything that is not of You. Lord I pray that You will guard me from the evil ones and that they shall not come near my dwelling place. According to the Bible, you have plans and a purpose for me, plans to prosper me and not to hurt me. Every darkness planted in my foundation,scatter, in the name of Jesus. Many house helps, nannies, in-laws and relations that are brought in without prayers are altar agents who supply information to evil priests ministering at evil altars. Most of these promises are no longer being fulfilled as the knowledge of Christ has taken over the life of most of these generations and the gods and the devil is angry and is now using this to hold the children of God at random, accusing them before the Lord God, because he is the accuser of the brethren. Any satanic padlock holding my progress; be broken with the hammer of the Almighty God, in the name of Jesus. Let the stones of hinderance constructed by family idols,be rolled away,in the name of Jesus. Thank God for making provision for deliverance from any form of bondage. Every inherited problem attached to my family name and has vowed not to leave me, die, in the name of Jesus. 70. 11. 1In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain? As soon as the foundation is affected, the destiny of that person will be full of failures, errors, struggles and demotion. The fact is that, the more the enemy boasts against a child of God, the greater his fall shall be. 10. ALTARS. An altar is a place where covenants are made with spiritual powers. PRAYER POINTS FOR DELIVERANCE AGAINST EVIL ALTARS MFM Thou shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:5. So, if you know that somebody had cut away some portion from any of your clothes or your underwear was once stolen or your clothes got missing mysteriously, you need to embark on aggressive prayer. Deliverance Against Evil Altars MFM - Breaking Evil Foundation 32. 5. O Lord, forgive me for ever making myself an object to be pursued. What did that driver do? 8. Fill me with all joy and peace in believing, so that I may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Total separation from the family idol Oh Lord, in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, please close every demonic loop in our life that allows these ancestral spirits to enter. As I watched it, I almost started to cry because the Americans brought sophisticated weapons to Vietnam but they could do little or nothing with it because their enemies were hiding on trees and inside the water with breathing apparatus, hence the Americans could not see them. Problems of life are organised to make someone think a way out. This is the part where the secret place plays a very important and crucial role. I break every evil edict and ordination in the name of Jesus. What are the consequences of copyright infringement? Physical altars: This is the type of altar where they sacrifice people that are kidnapped. [Psalm 24; 7]Every gate challenging the entrance of the word of God in my life must now be lifted up in the name of Jesus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He then started to search for the driver and when he found him, the driver said he had thrown the thing into the forest and solution could only come if he could find it. In the ancient times in Africa, one of the ways to know a strong man is the ability of the man to exercise fetish powers and conjure spirits for action for many things. 18.I withdraw anything representing me from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus. 3. 19. Secondly, one must confess his sins and be committed to serving God in truth and in Spirit. Renounce your allegiance to the devil For example, people offer sacrifices at crossroads and by so doing, they corrupt the cross of Jesus and this is a counterfeit. 2. The problem is that most people who suffer from foundational problems are under the spell of delay, poverty, late marriage, unnecessary hatred, too much disappointments, untimely death and financial setbacks etc. Every darkness planted in my foundation, scatter, in the name of Jesus. DESTROYING EVIL FOUNDATIONS - Let Us Pray For You | Facebook Some others made promises that exceeded them and promised that their generations will serve these gods and sacrifice to them till the end of time. Father, I thank you for mighty hand upon my life and for protecting me from the eye of evil men, in the name of Jesus. 3. 72. I render every aggressive altar impotent, in the mighty name of Jesus. Included here are prayers: - to overcome the bondage and curses from past relationships - to discern between genuine suitors and decoys or even agents of the devil sent to delay your marriage - to know if he / she is a godly spouse and the right one for you - to help you accept the will of God concerning your marital destiny However, nothing is as terrible as fighting a war you do not understand. Father, we beg you to pardon us for any spiritual sloth and procrastination that has caused this problem to persist until now. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Short Prayer for Gods blessings (2021 Guide). 7. * The devil you cant locate you cannot dislodge, CONFESSION: Psalm 16:4 says: Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.. PREPARATORY PRAYERS | elisha goodman.com official website - articles 50. You evil foundational plantation, come out of my life with all your roots, in the name of Jesus. 10. It is impossible for an illiterate to graduate, Many of us have foundations that limit and hinder, Such foundations are the result of evil dedications and evil inheritance which have now. 52. I recover all my benefits hidden in a strange land. You can call the fire of God, or the divine hurricane of the Holy Spirit to blow them away. Thirdly, one must go to God in prayer to break the ancestral and generational curses. The most deadly feature of curses and bad covenants is that they effect generations after the one who is directly engaged, as stated in the scripture: the number 14:18 The LORD is longsuffering and kind, forgiving iniquity and transgression but not absolving the guilty, visiting the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation., The good news is that we now have an advocate before the Father in the person of Jesus Christ, whose blood speaks better things than Abels blood (Hebrews 12:24), and as you call on His name wholeheartedly, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Him as Lord (including those ancestral spirits who are monitoring the curses placed on your forefathers and the demons who are working to ensure that the consequences of their evil covenants reign in your home). Of a truth, these curses began to happen to the fellow. Every ancestral curse causing barrenness among the ladies in my family, I stand in the gap for them, and I order you to let go of us, in the great name of Jesus Christ. The word of God is yes and amen, and it is able to break and deliver us from all generational and ancestral curses of life. I break al ancestral covenants with any idol power, in the name of Jesus. General backwardness Let us look at some of the local altars erected to destroy the lives of people in our environment. Every foundational padlock, break,in the name of Jesus. For example, if they give the head a terrible blow, the person may begin to have severe headache, and this explains why some students suddenly take ill during their examinations. (Lay one hand on your head) I withdraw my glory from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus. Step 2. Father, break every ancestral and generational curse that have held us down in my family and give us freedom, in the name of Jesus. And looking at the situation in our immediate environment, where some people do not mind going to any length to make money or harm their fellow human beings, we should understand that evil altars must be dealt with aggressively. Every foundational arrester, be arrested, in the name of Jesus. According to the passage, Samuel raised an altar in the name of God against the Philistines, and as a result, God became angry with the Philistines and thundered with a great thunder against them from heaven. 57. 51. Every altar carrying out instructions from my evil foundations to hinder me, be set ablaze in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. But there are different strategies in Christian warfare. The usual trend is that things might start getting worse before they begin to get better and the general reaction of people is to get discouraged and worried instead of taking the bull by the horn. Spiritual Meaning of Hearing Knocking Many Times, Spiritual Meaning of Hitting Your Toe/Foot Against A Stone, PRAYER POINTS FOR FOUNDATIONAL DELIVERANCE DAY & MIDNIGHT (12am-2am), Dealing with Bad Dreams Through Simple Prayers, About Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries, In Psalm 11:3, Jeremiah 16:19, Matthew 27:21-25, Leviticus 26:39 says; And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies lands: and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them., Foundation is a solid ground on which the wall of a building is resting. These are demonic strongholds militating against believers and non believers alike. THE GATES.. Gates are being built and locked against the children of God by the activities of unfriendly friends and the altars and the foundations releasing family secrets to them. Our ability to architect enterprises, systems and software is rooted in a foundation that can be applied to anything! Pray for his partner too. 1. * Dont joke with your destiny. Send your testimonies to: testimony@evangelistjoshua.com, Kindly report anyone plagiarizing our contents on the net. It is a place where contact is made with the spirit world, and it could be with good or bad spirits. 14. 9. We urge you to bookmark this site for more updates. Thanks and God bless you. 18. Every stubborn evil altar priest, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I cleanse myself from every inherited curse, in the name of Jesus. You must hate the foundational bondage with perfect hatred. O Lord, let the pillar of my problem, be crumbled, in Jesus name. You pursuer of my destiny, be pursued by angels of God, in the name of Jesus. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Every evil covenant attached to my foundation that is affecting every areas of my life, break by the blood of Jesus. Father, I break the hold of any python at work in my life, in the name of Jesus. Every scorpion in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. 73. If for example, you find a pot of sacrifice at your office, it is because they are summoning demons to cause havoc in that place. 0 Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation. Profitless hard-work DAY 28: PRAYER FOR BREAKING EVIL FAMILY PATTERN - YouTube 9. Every family curse, I revoke you, in the name of Jesus. Facebook Community: Dream Interpretations And Prayers, Deliverance From Evil Foundation We want to welcome the world to our 14 days powerful fasting and prayers. In the great name of Jesus Christ, Father, arise in your wrath and shatter every evil curse of poverty against my family. And begin to demonstrate it powerfully by breaking the padlock either by your physical demonstration or by spiritual exercise (prayers). Reporting altars: This is the kind of altar where the name of a person is chanted at all times. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand you to let go of my family right now. 10. Father, let the precious blood of Jesus Christ, wipe out and erase every evil mark placed on me from my foundation. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus. If he had built a demonic one, there would have been the traffic of evil angels otherwise known as demons. 17. 24. The reason they use crossroads is to summon demons from the north, south, east, and west together against a person. No right is given without my recognition. I break and loose myself from every form of demonic bewitchment, in the name of Jesus. This is the part on which the whole building, It has to be solid. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in Jesus name. Crossroad altars: This is a perversion of the cross of Jesus. It is a place of spiritual bureau de change where blood is exchanged for something. 4. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from sins of my ancestors. 45. Father, by the blood of the covenant, I break every generational exchange of glory in my family lineage, in the name of Jesus. As he began to speak in tongues, they became confused. Hebrews 2:15: And deliver them who through fear of death wereall their lifetime subject to bondage. O Lord, this is my problem ______________(Mention them). Every landlord spirit troubling my destiny, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus. 47. 26. I strongly refuse to recognize the voice of the evil foundations speaking on my behalf, Let the l foundations propagating evil covenants in my life be bound ,chained, paralysed and totally destroyed in the name of Jesus[ Exodus 34;7].
Sun, Moon, Rising Sign Calculator, Plano Texas Shooting 2020, Articles B