Sat May 21 Raleigh, NC Coastal Credit Union Music Park He put on one hell of a show! I woke up the next morning and that video had started exploding. I was like, There are actually people that are listening. Look. When she found TikTok, she started noticing other artists that were posting videos and teasing songs and doing covers. After a long and tedious recovery, Davis made the decision to give music another shot. He honored his wife earlier this year with a song about her, appropriately named Destiny. Davis has big plans for new music and plenty of concerts in 2023. While it was a scary and heartbreaking experience I still got to end that very same night doing what I love surrounded with the most supportive crowd Ive ever seen . My papa and mama did more of a gospel group. Over the weekend my trailer was broken into in Arlington, TX and all of our equipment was stolen . That incident left him with heavy thoughts as a father of three at that time. Thats what is special about country music. How Did Zach Bryan Lose His Mom? Brandon Davis Singer Net Worth - Funsivly It was a gift from my husband to celebrate our 40th Anniversary. Way to Brandon and Destiny Davis wrote " Destiny " with his two buddies, Alex Pennington Smith and Kyle Clark in the spring of 2021, as a surprise for his wife. I just cant thank you guys enough. Earlier that day I had managed to get her a small gift, it was an anchor bracelet. Allgood said he recorded both tracks in Atlanta. I was like, Ive heard about TikTok and heard that it was a bunch of crazy dancing and people trying to be funny. Lucas Cruikshank. Whether thats through telling the story of his life with Destiny and their kids or about blowing off a little steam with a few beers or a party. Brandon was awesome in person and in concert. HGTV 'Home Town' Producer Brandon Davis Dies, Host Erin - TheWrap People want to hear more. It was a show that had you up dancing. You recently signed a deal with Big Yellow Dog Music. Brandon Davis: 5 Things To Know About The Oil Heir Reportedly Dating We will definitely be seeing him on CMAs soon! He made an incredible career being every mans poet. Joining McGraw and Davis are Home Sweet singer Russell Dickerson and fellow TikTok sensation Alexandra Kay. He will have a release party and signing for the new album 3:30-5:30 p.m. March 26 at WPTP, 701 Hooker Road. A post shared by Brandon Davis (@brandondavis_music). Hes even teamed with a couple of hard rock acts out of Michigan to produce a fiery cover of the Garth Brooks song The Thunder Rolls (music video below). The show was amazing. I want to find some way that someone says This describes me. Life can be gone in an instant. Brandon Davis A post shared by Brandon Davis (@brandondavis_music). Allgood will perform March 18 at Ziggy's on Cherokee Boulevard. Tour Brandon Davis Check out Davis music video for Destiny in the above clip. I cant tell my kids to chase their dreams if Im not chasing mine. It said, mommy, Brandon really wants to ask you an important question, will you marry me? upcoming events,and all things country music! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Growing up in Chattanooga, Tennessee, out on Highway 58, Davis was the product of a musical family. We werent really wanting for anything. Additionally, Davis is preparing to release his new EP, Jesus and Jesse James on Friday (April 28). Davis is a good friend of Paris and Nicky Hilton. He married his wife, Destiny, and they have three children. When the kids went to bed, there was more music. Fans responded in a big way, and a career in music was born. Listen to "The Kitchen," here: fanlink.to/TheKitchen. I dont care what it is. So, she began nonchalantly recording him singing covers from country greats such as Brad Paisley and the late Keith Whitley around the house and it was these videos that would ultimately grab the attention of millions. That's the same day the second single, "Moving On," will be released as well. What do you think of Brandons Smoky Mountain performance? In 2022,the father of fourserved as support on 17 different dates of McGraws headlining run. This is amazing and a blessing, he said with gratitude at the end of the video. The title track will be released on February 14. Most recently, Davis released his brand new single, Wheels on the Truck. He entered a writing room alongside, Blake Pendergrass, Rhett Akins, and Will Bundy ready to write a fun and enticing jam. Thank you@carsonclaymusicfor letting me borrow your guitar, Davis wrote on Instagram alongside a video that showed him telling his fans about the incident. It took off! Sing Brad Paisley. Sat May 14 Orange Beach, AL The Wharf Amphitheater Josh said, Ive got this line talking about a beer can beating city limits sign. Brandon Davis net worth: Brandon Davis is an American oil fortune heir who has a net worth of $55 million dollars. I had three kids with a fourth on the way, and then I got in a pretty nasty car wreck. He would wake up, kiss his wife and kids goodbye and then head to the gym for a quick workout before heading to River City Fire. Destiny and some of the kids were there and it was great to see them interact at the meet and greet. But, I grew up watching my dad sing gospel and country. Is awesome. Born in the United States, Brandon Davis is the grandson of the . The response has been great. Why are people hesitant to trust a COVID-19 vaccine? Brandon Davis - YouTube Get the full experience with the Bandsintown app. I was like, Ive got two left feet that nobody wants to see. Take a listen below and check out more new recently released tunes on our New Country Music playlist. I was like, Well, lets see when the music goes, and lets go all for it. Featuring breaking news, artist interviews, exclusive, multi-platform content and much more, Country Now is quickly becoming a go-to online destination for country music fans. Read Also: Watch two guys line dance in the road while stuck in Gatlinburg traffic. 2023 Music Mayhem. Known for his extremely wide vocal range and powerful singing voice, Allen was revered worldwide as the lead singer of the Grammy Award-winning The Rance Allen Group. She heard that song kick on, it was one of those looks that you just hold in your mind for the rest of your life, Davis said. HGTV HGTV "Home Town" producer Brandon Davis has died, the show's co-host Erin Napier wrote on Instagram. When the kids went to bed, there was more music. Brandon Davis' Accident And His Wife Led Him to Pursue Music [EXCLUSIVE] We want this music to grow. Jordan Davis (singer) - Wikipedia While it was a scary and heartbreaking experience I still got to end that very same night doing what I love surrounded with the most supportive crowd Ive ever seen. But weve got some good songs that I cannot wait to give people a sneak peek of. Brandon Davis Best TikToks: The Country Star's Most Viral Moments Jon Pardis Song Last Night Lonely Goes Number One at Country CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR SPOTIFY PLAYLIST, Elvie Shane Releases New Song Forgotten Man. The only feedback I have is the exit was very abrupt. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. He played everywhere you could think of around Chattanooga and elsewhere. This is your chance if you want to chase music. Thats the end goal. Davis is currently on the road touring with Tim McGraw. Brandon is the real deal - an entertainer, and also a kind and genuine human being! The tour concludes June 4 in Mansfield, Maine. He took everyday instances and everyday situations that everyone goes through and wrote that into his music. He'll join the McGraw tour on April 29 in Rogers, Arkansas, along with other rising artists Russell Dickerson and Alexandra Kay. Weve got a lot of people reaching out with good opportunities, and I cant wait to get out there and have a chance to connect with fans some more. And, I looked at my wife and said, Look. And thankfully we have,. Who knows. 2nd Impeachment Trial: What this could mean for Trump, Presidential transition of power: Examined, How Donald Trump spent his last days as president, How Joe Biden's inauguration will be different from previous years, Trump challenges the vote and takes legal action, 2020s DNC and RNC are different than any before, Power Trip: Those Who Seek Power and Those Who Chase Them, Leave No Trace: A Hidden History of the Boy Scouts, Keeper of the Ashes: The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, The Orphans of COVID: America's Hidden Toll, X / o n e r a t e d - The Murder of Malcolm X and 55 Years to Justice, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Written entirely by Davis, "The Kitchen" is a product of his wife . This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Times Free Press, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. + Follow us onInstagram, TikTok,Twitter&Facebook: Elvie Shane shares brand new song Forgotten Man out now, Read more , https://i0.wp.com/countryswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/who-is-brandon-davis-music.jpg?fit=1200%2C630&ssl=1, https://countryswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/logo-new-cs-white.png, Who Is Brandon Davis? I was there with my children and it was amazing show, We did the meet and greet which was the best thing ever. 671 following. In the meantime, Davis has been performing in regional venues. Border crisis: Whats happening at the US-Mexico border? Thurs May 19 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center Brandon Davis - Something's Better Than Nothing Brandon Davis - Musician. Fortunately, Destiny was persistent, and captured him, wearing basketball shorts and a cut-off Captain America t-shirt, on Fathers Day in 2020, singing his version of songs by Brad Paisley, Chris Stapleton and Jason Aldean, and the rest is history.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'everythingnash_com-box-4','ezslot_12',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-everythingnash_com-box-4-0'); It was the first one that went viral I did my best to give my rendition of each of those artists, Davis says. "How can I teach my children to chase their own dreams if I don't chase mine?" The closest stop will be Alpharetta, Georgia, outside Atlanta, on May 13. You are a awesome singer. It was Labor Day weekend of 2021 when Tim McGraw helped propel Brandon Davis career by sharing a TikTok duet of Davis singing along with McGraws classic end-of-summer anthem, Something Like That. McGraw said that Davis did one hell of a job on the song, sharing the duet with his millions of TikTok followers. Walker Hayes U Gurl. I had so much fun visiting with Brandon and Destiny before and after the concert - you guys are both the best! He did NOT Disappoint with his singing. The Hollywood socialite has dated many celebrity beauties including, actress Mischa Barton. It was a heartbreaking moment, but thankfully we were all inside the hotel and safe. So, singing was just something that happened no matter what, and I wanted to write songs like him, so I started doing that in 2007. Brandon Davis is a true family-man in every sense of the word. "It was unbelievable," Davis said, "and it's been all for the better and an explosion and a roller-coaster ride.". Me and Brantley were sitting there, I was holding him in my arms and it was just a moment Ill never forget. The second single, "Something's Better Than Nothing," is set to drop along with the album in mid-April. Brandon Davis has been in relationships with Mischa Barton (2004 - 2005) and Sharifa Adham. 3. I dont care what it is. One started the day, and one ended at midnight. It was exactly what i expected!! "Today our hearts are broken in downtown Laurel after suddenly losing our friend,. I couldn't tell bout myself lol I was pumped already n then you come out with #somebodysgottadoit man i looovveeddd it!!!! Then, were getting ready to lock in some confirmed dates this month and in February. Brandon Davis Shares How He Met His Wife Destiny & Releases Their This is country music. And, any avenue we can take thats going to help us get to the next level, thats what we want to do. Writing songs is something that I do daily. While he was committed to the climb, however slow it might be, when COVID hit, any chance of increasing his exposure with live shows was quickly canceled. Country Next: Brandon Davis - Country Now All rights reserved. . I had a good job. But, it was a hobby that I kept in my back pocket because it wasnt something I knew how to chase. So, weve been doing a song series called the Uncut Series on YouTube, and weve been trying to post Facebook links to them to show that there are songs out there that the fans havent heard that were trying to give them a little insight into. Brandon Davis Concert Tickets: 2023 Live Tour Dates - Bandsintown We had a fantastic time at the concert! Fri May 27 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center Thats the biggest thing. Every morning, it was much the same for Brandon Davis. Can't wait until he comes back!! Can you tell me the inspiration behind Minus You? I felt bad at first, but then she said its just because it means so much. Brandon Davis - Destiny (Lyric Video) - YouTube According to Davis, he and Lenzie . And, who knows? Questions & Answers . Davis has released his first song via Big Yellow Dog Music "The Kitchen.". His vocals, stage presence, guitar playing skills and connection with the audience made it a fun event for all ages! Looking forward, well be locally in Chattanooga. They have handmade pasta, they have this little terrace spot where we could sit, its January so they had propane heaters and Im thinking, this is amazing, Im going to get to talk to her. That was the moment when she looked at me and said, Look. Ive always looked up to Merle Haggard growing up. When Davis found out that hed be joining the McGraw Tour 2022, it took him a minute to process the news and react. It was like this could be a small-town breakup anthem. I ended up having to have life-saving surgery. Did You Know Jelly Roll Has A Food Truck That Sells Jelly Roll Doughnuts? Moments like that really put things in perspective that nothing else can, he shared, adding later that he asked himselfquestions like, What have I not accomplished yet? When all was said and done, Davis would spend a total of two weeks in the hospital, not only working to physically heal from the accident, but to emotionally heal from the trauma of it all. Thur May 26 Syracuse, NY St. Josephs Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
Terrence Punch'' Henderson Net Worth, Articles B