I have worked in hotels all over the world and have had a lot of guests who come in post-op and while receiving treatments. Specialties: Aura AfterCare in Los Angeles is a private, modern, and tranquil postoperative recovery center located on the border of Beverly Hills, CA. Learn how tosubscribe here. With my hyper critical eye as a dentist, I was so worried to have a rhinoplasty. Value for Money in Beverly Hills During our coast to coast trip we stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. Dr. Talei felt like he was my friend from the minute he walked in. Dr. Talei & his staff made feel right at home. Trust your care to licensed medical practitioners that know how to care for you after you have had plastic surgery or a similar elective surgical procedure. Its been 9 months now since I have done my procedure. Surgery is a stressful event for your body and mind. . He also cares about making the world a better place through charity work and donating his services to those in need. Am I a Good Candidate for Plastic Surgery? Hes meticulous about his work and the results are amazingly flawless !!!! Surgery Aftercare Beverly Hills | Surgery Aftercare Los Angeles They book your hotel room, staff it with nurses 24/7, and consult with your surgeon on your aftercare, which might include pain medication (like IV-administered acetaminophen). Professionalism, prompt and amazing results and 3 words I could sum up Dr. Ben and his staff. I would definitely trust them with my care again. We have several different room options, and all rooms are well-appointed and provide a secure place for your quick recovery. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Shout out to Natalie too! He is extremely talented, knowledgeable and humble! Nurses taught Schiff how to cleanse her skin post-op, applied cold compresses and Aquaphor, and they made her "the best mashed potatoes Ive ever had," she says. I followed their instructions and I had just mere discomfort. Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles. I felt completely comfortable with Dr. Bentalei and would recommend him to anyone. I was on the plastic surgery floor and you see these women walking around with bandages on.' At BH Surgical Aftercare I never felt like I was in a clinical setting. 2023 Cond Nast. You guys rock! Privacy & Safety Confidentiality for our patients is very important to us. It has been a year and six days since my surgery and I could not be more pleased. I am still myself with a more youthful and refreshed look. Once again after numerous attempts of trying to rectify the issue, she made it worse and I had her dissolve the fillers that were causing the bruising on my marionette lines. If our doctors recommends that you stay in an aftercare facility, it will probably be for 1-2 nights. We offer complementary transportation to physician offices for post-operative appointments. This story originally appeared in the May 2022 issue of Allure. Receive professional post-surgery after care in Beverly Hills at a reputable and comfortable facility. You know that they're going to take care of you." My result has been wonderful and the subtle changes have made me look younger and my face more soft. BEVERLY HILLS SURGICAL AFTERCARE - 14 Photos & 10 Reviews - 6221 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California - Home Health Care - Phone Number - Yelp Beverly Hills Surgical Aftercare 10 reviews Unclaimed Home Health Care, Skilled Nursing Open Open 24 hours See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 14 photos Add photo Brea, CA 92821 #1 office is Beverly Hills, would not even think of goin anywhere else! I was extremely depressed by this. What Happens When Youve Gotten Filler for Years and Then Stop? Learn More, Welcome to Beverly Hills Surgical Aftercare, Heres How You Can Give Yourself The Best Post-Plastic Surgery Care, Benefits of Staying at an After-Surgery Care Facility, Nutrition Plays A Pivotal Role In Helping People Recover Faster Post Surgery, Plastic Surgery Aftercare: 4 Tips You Must Follow, Transportation from surgery center to BHSA facility, Post-Op transportation to your doctors office. I just wanted to express how grateful I feel for the incredible care I received during my stay at Beverly Hills Surgical Aftercare. Neighboring the LA Golf Course, Century City and Holmby Park, our facility is a wonderful place to recover while remaining near your physician and loved ones. After numerous attempts of trying to fix the deformation he caused me, I consulted with another surgeon based in Encino who assured me that she could fix my issue with fillers. Help was always available whenever I needed it, 24 hours a day. Throughout this journey I have had the pleasure of getting to know the man as well as the doctor. The downtime was only 2 weeks and I looked five years younger. The results were astounding! I truly felt as if I had known him forever even though it was my first time meeting him. After Plastic Surgery, More Patients Are Recovering in First-Class Simply the best. Phone: 424.333.5899 You wont be disappointed. Beautiful work. I am beyond grateful I have found Dr. Ben Talei to meet all my facial needs for the rest of my life! Very impressed. "There has always been a strong relationship between the post-surgery industry and the hotel industry," says Philip Barnes, general manager of the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles. 9641 Sunset Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 . Thank you! Ben is the best. I absolutely recommend him without hesitation!! Private duty nurses can provide personalized one on one care to patient. I was so distraught that I didnt want to leave my house. Dr Chopra and Dr Ordon work with some of the top after care facilities in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. No matter what brought you here, a visit with our doctors will bring out the best in you. Although I have had consultations with three other plastic surgeons who are well known as celebrity doctors, they could not figure out how to improve the sagging area under my eyes & they didn't even think fillers would help. Dr Talei is a master of his craft, a true natural talent! But this guy seems great ! We can tell you, though, that these post-op services there are several companies in L.A. that book rooms for patients at boutique hotels and prestigious resorts such as the Fairmont and the SLS cater to people who have saved up to use them, as well as "actors, producers, musicians We've had it all," says Endora Capri Jones, director of nursing at Prestige Surgical Aftercare. Ive had the honor of collaborating with Dr. Talei for almost 2 years now and his work is really nothing short of miraculous. are all on the menu. His staff is amazing in making you feel extremely welcomed, smiles everywhere. These service providers do not function as arms of the hotels, but they do have deals with them, some including discounts on rooms, designated blocks, and accessible IV drips. After the procedure, Dr. Ben Talei and his staff constantly followed up with me, which it felt, I was someone special. Went in for my 6 month check-up always great to visit with Dr Talei he is so amazing. Love you Dr. Ben Talei! BHSA takes pride in providing safety, comfort, and maintain privacy for our patients. He is NOT in it for the money. Thank you! I have sent him patients for birthmarks, vascular conditions, and other treatments. Learn more about the amenities at Pearl Recovery Retreat. Beverly Hills Surgical Aftercare offers luxurious wellness care in a serene, calming environment. For more information about our preferred post-surgical care center, Aura AfterCare, click here! A facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a facial surgery procedure designed to help people reduce the visible signs of aging in the face and neck. Nurse Esther was amazingly comforting before, during, and after my procedure. Fabien kept in touch with me the next couple weeks to make sure everything was good. Sorry for the mess! Breast Augmentation, Best Breast Plastic Surgeon, Beverly Hills Phone: 310.407.7757 Address: 9400 W Olympic Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212 Website: https://www.avalon-hotel.com/ The atmosphere in his beautiful penthouse office is very warm and welcoming. In order to leave a deep impression on someone, you need to make them feel something preferably something good. Such an amazing and talented surgeon! The procedure day was flawless. Another needed makeup to be picked up at Saks Fifth Avenue, and it was right before the store was about to close, but we were down the street, so we met her makeup consultant to get the products.". Private duty nurses can provide personalized one on one care to patient. Unlike many doctors who simply want to make the most money from their clients, Ben will never do anything that he feels will not have the best long-term results. Aura AfterCare Their facility is top notch and a state of the art clinic. Closed Weekends, 2023 Plastic Surgery Institute | All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Accessibility, Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia Correction. Contact us at the Beverly Hills Center to discuss booking post-surgical care. Dr. Ben Talei is one of the greatest doctors Ive ever met. His staff are super nice and his office is the coolest. "It used to be that you could stay overnight in a doctor's office, but there were legislative issues where you had to have at least two RNs on call and it became financially untenable," says Steven Teitelbaum, MD, a plastic surgeon in Santa Monica. The best way to recover is through rest and following post-surgical care procedures. He always keeps me looking natural and flawless. We had a pleasant stay in hotel. I knew that I had to find someone who only focused on facial plastic surgery and after extensive research I came across Dr. Ben Talei. Its a game changer. 2021-2022 Average Cost: $7,000 Cost Range: $2,500 - $12,000 Additional Costs: Does not include anesthesia, aftercare and any hospital stays Insurance Coverage: Not covered by insurance On average, a BBL costs $7,000 but the cost can range from $2,500 to $12,000 based on many factors. I dont feel like Im just a number here, as I have at other places. He truly cares about his patients and still makes time to give back to the community by volunteering and traveling abroad to perform free procedures for underprivileged children across the globe. After she do it, I noticed that the corner of my lips shifted downward. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Offers 24/7 Expert Nursing Transportation includes pick-up from your surgery site Gourmet In-Room Dining Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy IV Vitamin Therapy Dressing Changes Contact Phone: (310) 385-5421 or (424) 333-5899 Fax: 310-385-5423 Hours of Operation: 8am- 6pm Room Options Pre-Operative Bliss Room All Rights Reserved. As luck would have it, I was also able to see the results of his recommended surgery on one of his recent patients and get all my questions answered. (310) 879-2273 Reservations Interested in booking your stay? The word talented doesn't even begin to describe Dr. Talei. Ben youve made daunting surgery too easy! Located just a few minutes away from our Beverly Hills office, Pearl Recovery Retreat is an upscale wellness center that provides patients with a tranquil and luxurious recovery experience. I'm convinced Dr. Talei is a magician. Surgery Aftercare Facility in Beverly Hills, CA. ALLURE promises to provide patients with personalized concierge nursing care after surgery. ), Lymphatic massage, compression boots, and trips to the drugstore (no scrunchie? "It creates a lot of emotions and that extra layer of stress can impact the whole recovery process. These hotels are all over the place! His surgical techniques are impeccable. Dr. Talei is professional as well as warming at the same time. He has an impeccable eye for detail. In the span of 6 months my mouth completely changed because of two individuals who werent skilled to work on the face. Call us anytime and we'll be happy to answer any questions. They often traveled alone and, since you can't fly right after surgery, "we had to put together a process to make it easy for them," he explains. Aura . Ive been going to Dr. Ben Talei for several years and I absolutely love him. Upon meeting Dr. Talei, Fabien, and his team I immediately felt at ease. The benefit of staying at a surgery recovery center is not having to place the burden of playing nurse on a friend or family member. Its been 3 weeks since the operation and I have already noticed the hair growing. This decision by far has been the BEST decision Ive ever made! Thank you Dr. Ben Talei. Dr. Ben Talei is one of the most knowledgeable and skilled professionals in the world. "We're big on the concierge side," says Amy Dunfrund, director of operations at Prestige. After Care Home Health Nurses, provide the finest expert care for patients who have need of postoperative after care from the following types of surgical procedures: Our Professional After Care Nurses and caregivers will help you or your loved one with a speedy recovery, call us at 310-271-5073. "Then there are some face-lift patients who just don't want to see anybody. Amazing! At the age of 50 and felling like I am still 35, the only difference was the hair loss. For duration of your recovery, you will require continuous rest and close supervision. SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills Pearl Recovery Retreat. There is no doubt in my mind that if you want the best, this is the surgeon for you. Feel free to FB me if you have any questions. He's simply the best! Thanks for the great music, and for doing your best to meet my finicky dietary requirements. He made me feel the emotional support I needed as well. Our nurses will make your recovery as serene as possible to ensure a fast and comfortable healing process. Hes booked for the next 4 months which is a testament to his skill and demand. When I first visited Dr. Talei I was nervous like anyone would be before a procedure but Ben and his staff made me feel right at home and comfortable. What really had me compelled to write a review was his kindness and grace. He is kind, listens to your concerns and requests, is always professional and of course more than expertly experienced. Please call for details. I love how kind, generous, thorough, intelligent, talented, funny, and most importantly conservative Dr. Ben is with his patients. Dr. Talei is the absolute best in the biz! If hes not traveling to South America to donate his time to creating ears for children who were born without them then hes traveling to Vietnam to provide care to children with hair lips. After my five year old son cut his chin at the play ground I contacted his office. Post-Op After Care in Beverly Hills, CA. Out-of-town patients/ Virtual Consultations - Barrett Plastic Surgery The staff very sweet and friendly. His work speaks for itself, you won't be disappointed! I highly recommend Dr. Talei to all my friends, family, colleagues and acquaintances. "It's very VIP, very anonymous you ring a bell and people bring you fresh smoothies," says Olivia Schiff*, who works in fashion and spent $4,500 for three nights of recuperating at the SLS after having a corrective tummy tuck, liposuction, and a lower face-lift. If anyone is still in doubt if Dr. Ben Talei should be your plastic surgeon, just take a look at his before and after pictures. Serenity Aftercare Floor Two 2021 Arizona Avenue Santa Monica, CA 90404 (310) 586-0740 www.serenityaftercare.com My experience with Dr Talei has been GREAT every single time! He performed a Profound treatment and did a neografting hair transplant on my husband. Contact Prestige Aftercare | SLS Beverly Hills Dr. Talei treated me for a disfiguring scar contracture utilizing the technology of fat, PRP and cryogenics. He cares about his patients on a personal level. I cant wait to see my results!!! Never was I felt pressured to book the procedure nor did I feel they were trying to upsell me on other treatments. For a Free Consultation Call 310.557.0500 or to Reserve Your Room Online Click Here Yes, we will provide appropriate meal options during your stay. We aim to provide competitive nursing care services to our patients locally, out of state, and international. I recommend him to everyone who's looking for a good doctor. I'd recommend him because you'll get the best experience while in his care and for his talent. Aura AfterCare is conveniently located in Los Angeles off Wilshire Blvd right next to Beverly Hills. I went in for a consultation and was blown away by the entire staff. It was great to get similar results without surgery. Despite being younger than the other plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, hes revolutionizing the industry with his ability and charisma. Dr. Azizzadeh offers in-person and virtual consultations to people who are considering a cosmetic procedure. Felt totally comfortable and at ease. Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with Privacy Policy. Not only is his work perfection but so is his personality. People would constantly tell me how refreshed and beautiful I looked and ask me what Im doing different. Additional factors that affect treatment cost may include the surgeon's experience, medical facility, procedure type, and anesthetics. He makes all patients feel comfortable, and I say that because not only Im one of his patients, I have also brought my family there, and it takes a lot of trust to do that. Now, his patients book over 50 nights a year for post-op care. And business is booming. I have done an abundant amount of research over the years regarding different types of face lift procedures, looking at pictures of their outcomes and I kept circling back to Dr. Talei so needless to say, I was prepared with a list of questions when I went for my consultation. I Spent a Week at an $850-A-Night Postpartum Retreat, Once you get over the sticker shock, reality sets in: These are the amenities. Recovery's fine, but I mean, it's a lot of money. Patients pay for the room, plus the cost of staffing it with a nurse for 12 or 24 hours a day, with total costs ranging from about $750 to $3,000 per night. I went to see him after a plastic surgeon in Encino did fat transfers on my marionette lines. I was left with no scarring and could not have been happier with the results. The lowest acuity based nurse to patient care ratio for accelerated patient outcomes, Operated under best standards of Skilled Nursing, Advanced Care Life Support certified personnel, 24-7 access to concierge pharmacy service, Onsite ultrasound and x-ray diagnostic equipment, Wellness Menu developed by the Cleveland Clinic, Facility audited for COVID-19 health and safety by John Hopkins, All-inclusive food, supplies, and transportation, Located within The Four Seasons luxury hotel, 2021 Arizona Ave, Floor TwoSanta Monica, CA 90404, Hotel Angeleno170 N Church LaneLos Angeles CA 90049, 9675 Brighton Way, Suite #380Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Glenn Vallecillos, MD. We focus mainly on providing skilled care to patients who are in recovery for almost any type of outpatient surgery. !Love HIM!!! You met all my needs even before I anticipated them. I cant express my appreciation enough for the quality of care and the lovely team of professionals at BHSA. Thanks to his willingness to share before and after photos of people of all ages, I gained the confidence to have upper and lower eyelid surgery. Our experienced staff ensures you receive the best care. Aftercare Nurses Registry, Inc | Beverly Hills | Home Health Care Dr Talie is not only an amazing doctor, hes a great guy. Such a sweetheart. Prestige Aftercare Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved. I'll say, 'You don't really need all of the services of recovery. had some real minor fillers to even out my nose.. was super easy and took less than 5 min. I just hope I can get to LA and have a little work done with Dr. Talei. From the moment of my pick-up to the very moment I was escorted to my post-surgical check-up I was expertly monitored, and at the same time, spoiled with the best smoothies and food (and some schmoozing). Most of his patients stay after tummy tucks, benefiting from nurse assists with bathroom trips, next-day catheter removals, and motorized beds and pillow placements that all make recovery more palatable. I would definitely recommend your service to my loved ones. You guys were the best. I checked with Medicare for a, Betty H. said: I recently transferred to UCLA Health Beverly Hills because my husband. I had so many questions and concerns and they put me at ease. It was basically a face lift without any surgery. Perhaps the only things outweighing his talent, are his class and commitment to changing lives. If he thinks a procedure will have complications and wont look good in the long run, he will not perform it. He gave me the most beautiful and natural results beyond what I expected.
Hawaii Law Regarding Overhanging Tree Branches, Articles B