Now all we had to worry bout was how to get rid of the threats who want to take us out. Until she meets Major Jasper Whitlock He took a seat and watched as Bella and Peter sat down. Except it's not him and I don't actually care anymore! with Alice Brandon (basically holding him hostage somebody please help him), as Jasper Whitlock (who really loves his girlfriend like it's gotten to a weird amount, should we call somebody? >>> *Completed* When Jasper found me I was walking home. Bella's life changes forever when she meets Edward, but its his 'brother' Jasper that really takes her for a trip. Can she find happiness with both or will fate tear her apart? Not a single vampire had interfered in her life. Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. To the Major, I'm all the above. And be on our way as soon as Bella could get away. Peter took my key and opened it, never breaking our kiss. she has moved on and lives in Manhattan. He missed me. ****WARNING**** This story does contain M/M and F/F slash As Well As Polyamory. In reality she is a 1000 year old hybrid. Eventually he gave up and went. Bella Swans body lay dead on the dining room table. Because Bella Swan and her daughter are a . And wished to have my man back with me. the characters in the book all belong to Stephanie Meyer Bella is turned and finds out some difficult truths. what will she do? Read to find out. After we change Bella we will be together. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Charlie Swan is sick of seeing his once vibrant daughter so depressed. It's been seven years since the Cullens left Forks, and Bella's doing great. Edward is not a bad guy their relationship just does not work out. And then you have to add on the fact tha Its strange how you think you can do right for a person by leaving. Jasper/Bella/Carlisle. *inspector gadget music plays as Jasper stares longingly out the window*. We also brought Charlotte with us. Does she even miss the Cullen's? Where did he go? Dont like it? Even my parents seemed to want nothing to do with me anymore. Knows..more so now than before. and who will be her mates? When I woke to this life, Jasper was there looking so handsome; I knew he was my mate even when he bit me but seeing with vampire eyes was a different experience altogether. DISCLAIMER: Twilight and its characters belong to S. Meyer. Jake is helping as the best he could but she was slipping slowly. True Mates Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction Will jasper get his mate? will Bella find happiness?? but they are not her only mates. Peter has been there, done that, and decided to go back just for the sake of it. Occasionally, leaving isn't always keeping the other person safe. Edward leaves Bella and she goes into a catatonic state. To top it off, she cant stop thinking about a certain sexy cowboy who disappeared after he saved her life. Felt it. Is it love or hate for the opposite species? But with more mates. Jasper is heartbroken, when his friend, Peter begins to act strange. The Halloween after her twenty-first birthday finds Bella Swan at Houston's top BDSM club, looking to finally lose her v-card. To some I'm even annoying because I just know shit. Bella has moved on from the hurt and crushed girl in Forks. Well not all of the family left. Maybe even call me yoda. She did end up meet her mate years later. what if bella had 4 over possessive and controlling mates She wants to run, but how? Please consider turning it on! If things were different? Lucky for her, there are two cowboy vampires who're more than up to the task. What will become of her now? This is Bellas journey to discover what shes becoming, and why her body is changing in very unusual wayslactating breasts, anyone?and accepting her place in the supernatural world. But she just might find the love of two vampires along the way. what if she was a mate to two Cullen boys and two others and this is my first book. What if Bella isn't satisfied with Edward? (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). She knew all along that she and Jasper weren't mates but wanted to have him as her puppet till her true mate came along and then she would just dump him. So instead of the Major killing her, he saved her. Though Bella starts to remember thing that seem older then her she hears a familiar males voice talking to her. Meeting a red-eyed vampire doesnt faze her at all, but eventually she realizes shes fallen in love with yet another vampire. Will she move on or will she win them over? He hadn't had a problem before, had shown it on multiple occasions and she'd thought nothing of it. I joined the guard and promised my masters that I would be back. Edward had left her and in the woods and the rest had left. But I'm getting off track. WTF! A blast from the past hits Jasper like a truck, Isabella Marie Swan. Bella/Jasper - Fanfiction Stories - bellawhitlock81 - Wattpad What did she ever do to him? the problem is the guys she is in love with are with some one else. Otherwise, the rest is my musings on an AU. "You messed up when you focused more on looking innocent than on what you were saying." Bella glared at Peter. At first everything seems to be back to normal, but it doesn't last for long. He wasn't hers though. This about me not my mate. He said he would let everyone know in the morning. Get ready to be surprised by the new Bella. I was nineteen. She lives in Seattle near Jake and Angela, graduated from Seattle U, and works at a bar on weekends so she can focus on her writing. Edward left so hes not mt mate And best of all? What if bella knew Edward wasn't her mate and she was mated to the most feared vampire known. Alice decides it is time for Bella to meet her Mate. Pre-canon AU where Jasper and Peter didn't leave Maria's army until MUCH later. But that was all about to change with the appearance of two red-eyed men. Peter Whitlock wasn't born a Whitlock. This life was about to get a lot more interesting and I was looking forward to spending time surrounded by my mates whether it was fighting alongside them or laying in their arms. Jasper Whitlock and the Mystery of the Dead Swan, jasper is having both a grand time and horrible time, jasper is in charge of finding who killed Bella, and Bella is dead like right in front of my salad, and Demetri is just like can I go home yet, Bella isnt dead btw Im sorry to gaslight. First story so most likely not good summary. I'm Jasper's venom mate. Work is three chaptersjust all in one. Bella nodded. He was excited and couldn't wait to be with me. Then theres Jacob Black threatening her! Move along. Pushing past a horrific past Bella Swan finally knows who she is and knows she never wants to see the Cullen Coven ever again. Carlisle and Esme are serving as Bella's parents. Peter/Bella. Fingers pointed at her, people laughed and taunted, whispers always following her; all the reasons why her and her mother packed up their things and headed somewhere no one else would know her name -- Forks, Washington. Bella and Her Mates - Chapter Three: Peter - Wattpad (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). A town that Shadow hasn't stepped foot in, in years. Bella does not meet her mate immediatly | Archive of Our Own See her embark on a wild journey beginning with her startling transformation to finding eternal love. But could the same man that could kill her, save her before it's too late? To the Major, I'm all the above. Well, this is it. If it is or youre curious, come on in and find out what the heck is going on with Bella! Bella is soon taken to safety. Her body is changing in ways she didnt expect. Thank you so much! Sure at first we both were unsure of how to go into it. Bella has moved on with her life after the Cullen's left and has made something of herself in the human community as well as the vampire community. JasperxBellaxPeter lemons. +. She was a friend that I knew would be valuable to us. She goes into the past to take them away from their horrible fate. Her thoughts jumble and tumble, they click together like odd matched puzzle pieces spilled across the dining room table, landing on one last never clicking piece. Hopefully. He didn't want to leave me and in the end I told him that the vampire that he was to meet was going to help him be more Jasper than the Major or Aires. Peter took Bella's hand and they both followed after the major. It was good he was a vampire, his blood pressure would have been too high as a human. please read!!! We should really get going anyways. Alice looked at Bella apologetically over Jasper's behavior. Everything Bella thought was true, is about to change. Bella. Dominant Jasper Whitlock. He calmed me as his own only months after first siring me to this life. Bella is part of a triad with Jasper and Peter, but they didn't make it out of Maria's army. Who knew the bitch was crazy. Lucky for her, there are two cowboy vampires who're more than up to the task. Both were betrayed by the one they loved the most, and nothing's worse than having two people with nothing to loose chasing after you, looking for revenge. Thank you so much! I am companionate. But older people no so much. twilight saga:eclipse Will she overcome everything with strength Bella is in love with someone else and Edward knows about it. . What if bella knew Edward wasn't her mate and she was mated to the most feared vampire known. His hands then started to wave around like one of those wavey tube men in front of the car dealers. For one Nina can now live with jasper forever, but she has to say goodbye to the wolf pack. Instead it's putting them in more danger. Bella Swan thought she was an ordinary, plain Jane kinda girl. Possessive Mate Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Who's my mate or mates, Bella is and orphan and stays until she is 18 My legs went around his waist and my hands got lost into his magical black hair. 'Cause I'd rot in hell with youIf you'd just ask me toI love the shitty things we do togetherLive with me in this sin foreverHell and youI know you want it, tooI say take the shot, see this chanceFeel the fire and let me have this dance with you- Amigo The Devil. The Halloween after her twenty-first birthday finds Bella Swan at Houston's top BDSM club, looking to finally lose her v-card. **Bella X Jasper fanfiction**. So it wasn't a surprise when my know told me to get to a house I owned and prepare a place for her. Alternate ending to the ballet studio scenes in Twilight with Jasper getting there before Edward. so just please put up with me lol and my chapters are short cause like i said im still new to this. But then you have to strong to be mated to the God of War. All other couples are normal pairings. I'm Jasper's venom mate. He hadn't had a problem before, had shown it on multiple occasions and she'd thought nothing of it. We were mates after all. Will Bella return to the supernatural or will she continue with her normal life? They of course wanted details and I told everything I knew. If this is not your thing, thats cool! Maybe even Peter. . Edwards becoming more aggressive. Read on to find out. He had gotten upset and Bella had come over to help him stay calm. Like he always found people to turn. Work Search: submissive Bella. When I got back home A week later I called jazz to tell him the plan. Hi I'm Peter Whitlock. read and find out. Her father has been killed and her mother still lives in Florida. Would he still love me now? She breaks up with Edward, goes to the Volturi, and finds the lover she always wanted. They were know to me cruel and cold. Seeing as the Major tore her apart for the nasty comments and her emotions. Peter looks forward to meeting and defending his Mate. read to find out. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jasper and I saw little of each other over the years. Which one is her true mate? so im still new to this. When the Cullens meet a young Bella who just lost her parents to an attack, they come to find that the little girl is tormented and frightened. A New Chance at Love Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction Please consider turning it on! I wasn't your average human. I was as gifted as human as I am as a vampire. Once we were inside, he closed the door and pinned me against it. They might be a little mental but who isn't these days? The ones that stayed are jasper, emmett, and rosalie. Work Search: But I got a girl who can put on a showThe dollar decides how far you can go with her Bella is in a dark place. You've been warned. I was by his side for sixty years after. After Jasper left Charlotte and I ran nomadic for while.We had bought houses for us if we needed places to wash or rest. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). It was a few months ago though that my knower started giving more facts about my mates. We got needed to be done done. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Feeling responsible, the family of vampires takes in the quiet girl and raises her as one of their own while attempting to hide their true nature to shield her from the horrors of her past. Will the secret that Peter's hiding destroy their friendship or could it mean a new future that they never imagine was possible? Peter/Bella Swan - Works | Archive of Our Own Language: English Words: 53,428 Chapters: 15/15 . Sexy one shot with Jasper using his gift in club. Everything is more, so much more. Will she ever find her place in life? previously known as superman Not that I blamed him. When they make a sudden return, it stirs things up in Bella's life and she learns to expect the unexpected. I could feel a pull in their direction. But could the same man that could kill her, save her before it's too late? Switch Peter Whitlock. What will the Cullens do when one of their own turns against them for the new, mysterious Swan girl? He was scouting. Demetri, Alec, and Felix were saddest to see me go as they were my mates. Bound, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction Let me say that 1) I drink from humans. but who??? Kinda like an older Maria but much more power hungry. Yes I know she a fucked up crazy vampire and with a few screws loose thanks to Maria the bitch. A blast from the past hits Jasper like a truck, Isabella Marie Swan. {Bella x Jasper, Nsfw, Darksper, Possible PB&J}. Slow Burn. And would teach him how to love more. Bella navigates everything from her relationships with the Cullens, her powers, college, her parents, and the Volturi. He found me. I open my eyes slowly, thanking God that awful pain has stopped. Those were the only reasons though. Her vision flashes red as her head cracks open. UNDER EDITING But I knew it would scare Bella,as she went by, and no one wanted to scare her. Will she remember or forget there undying love?? Peter/Bella Swan; Charlotte/Garrett; Jasper/OC; Summary. I've even seen some where she has multiple mates. the plot n New characters are mine. Otherwise, the rest is my musings on an AU. Never before had she been the least bit terrified..not even when nature won out and she came as close to death yet again as she had before. Something that she hoped would bring us back to her. Anyway we traveled for a few more years up until I knew it was time to say goodbye to my Major. The Major never truly left and he wants his Captain back by his side. Just enough plot to make it palatable. Peters POV from the shower scene in I am what I am; A natural disaster. When people see Bella, they see an extremely beautiful 18 year old. ok i know i don't update that much. We needed to protect our mates at all cost. Felt it. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Memories start to surface. After Edward left Bella started to act her real self. Some may call me all knowing. I don't dance, but here I am spinnin' you 'round and 'round in circles. I'd do anything with you anywhere. My last-ditch effort to get a normal response out of Edward! :) mini, twilight tvd, 4 mates, 2 brothers and enemies.. wow my life, Autumn of life (Jasper Whitlock fanfiction). the dangers of her life are not over. Everyone was shocked but promised to help us protect our human. what happens when someone from her past comes back and it leads to uncovering many secrets.? He licked my lobe and I moaned. how and why?? After about a week of getting things in order. It ain't my style, but I don't care. she has her own business and is very good at it. And that I guess is kinda true. Thank you so much! Everything is more, so much more. Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, 'cause I don't dance. - Lee Brice. ), watches and Peter Whitlock (queue the dark and mysterious past but fuck is he pretty) films it. Hybrid of vampire and werewolf. Already a nomad if you will. When her boyfriend is telepathic and his sister is psychic, leaving is no easy feat! The Volturi were the rules of our world. Here she finds the prospects of a fresh start awaiting her and the chance to leave the tragedy of her past behind. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. One of the males catches her eye and being the little minx she is, she cant resist temptation. Background- Peter and Bella are both single. DISCLAIMER: Twilight and its characters belong to S. Meyer. Let me tell you that shocked the hell outta me. She felt mates were weak. This adult take on Bella's life explores her pursuit of her dreams and her will to make all that she wants a reality!
What Happens When You Retire In 2k22, When Did The Pillar Of Cloud And Fire Stop, Articles B