GettyAshley Biden, Joes daughter, with her parents. It is all super anxiety producing but I just have to take it one day at a time and relax. Another passage says, My dad cried on the phone saying he has a debate in a week and now has to worry about you. And he cried., Under a column titled resentful and why, the writer wrote, dad, $, control and under a column titled hurt, after dad it says, hurting self, lying., The National File claimed that the diary started while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida, and contains intensely personal information, including about drug addiction. NYTimes.com, https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/25/us/politics/ashley-biden-diary-project-veritas-guilty.html. Follow Patrick on Twitter @HowleyReporter and at Gab.com/patrickreports., Howley tweeted, The voice that the Deep State and the media is trying to suppress is Ashley Biden., Imagine being on the FBI "Find Ashley's Diary" Task Force lol. National File, 26 Oct. 2020, https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/. FBI investigating Project Veritas links to Biden daughter's stolen diary Two plead guilty to theft of diary purportedly belonging to Biden's daughter. FBI raids homes of Project Veritas associates as part of probe into theft of Ashley Biden's diary The probe originally began under Attorney General Bill Barr, who was appointed by former President . My father was message I could get love from men., It also refers to being wiped until too late in the game, and blanket being taken away, and not letting myself go to bathroom., The writer discusses family in the diary, writing, I think what keeps coming up for me is my brothers. Should we not hear from you by Tuesday, October 20, 2020, we will have no choice but to act unilaterally and reserve the right to disclose that you refused our offer to provide answers to the questions raised by your daughter, Project Veritas chief legal officer, Jered T. Ede, wrote. Federal authorities searched the home of the Project Veritas founder, James OKeefe, last week. was being used to target a news organization viewed by some as critical of the Biden administration over the matter of President Bidens daughters diary, the Project Veritas lawyers said in their letter. She was living in Delray Beach, Fla., a small city between Miami and West Palm Beach, with a friend who had rented a two-bedroom house lined with palm trees with a large swimming pool and wraparound driveway, according to people familiar with the events. When the FBI and the Southern District of New York seize reporters notebooks, it is not just an attack on Project Veritas. Ms. Fago appears to know Mr. Kurlander. We dont mislead or conceal. The New York Times, 5 Nov. 2021. Snopes and the Snopes.com logo are registered service marks of Snopes.com. Our efforts were the stuff of responsible, ethical, journalism and we are in no doubt that Project Veritas acted properly at each and every step. She and her son also met Mr. Trump on the tarmac of the West Palm Beach airport in 2019 and another picture shows the two together. The tipsters were represented by attorneys who handled the negotiations with Project Veritas. NYTimes.com, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/08/us/politics/project-veritas-special-master.html. Ashley Biden Caught in Diary Investigation After Leak - People A month prior to the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, right-wing blog The National Filepublished what it claimed was "a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, dating from during the 2020 presidential campaign.". Like any reporter, we regularly deal with the receipt of source information and take steps to verify its authenticity, legality, and newsworthiness. Announcement will be in April or early May. Mr. Bantner declined to reveal the identity of his client to the police. Did Ashley Biden Accuse Joe Biden of Inappropriate Behavior in a She praised her parents, though, saying, according to The List, I was taught by both of my parents to work hard, to be passionate about whatever I did, and I felt that I did that and kind of got to where I am today because of hard work and passion and determination., Biden told Glamour magazine that public service was in her DNA, saying, The passion started at a very young age. Regardless of any sort of official confirmation from the government or the Bidens, ample evidence strongly suggests the diary belonged to the president's daughter. "People Tied to Project Veritas Scrutinized in Theft of Diary From Biden's Daughter." In October 2021, the FBI had opened an investigation into "stolen property," including a journal, belonging to Ashley Biden after "a representative of the Biden family reported that several of Ms. Biden's personal items had been stolen in a burglary." Ashley is the youngest of Biden's children and the only one from his marriage to First Lady Jill Biden. At times, Biden has candidly discussed how being the daughter of a famous politician can come with difficulties. One line in the diary is causing the most controversy. []. The group, the Delaware Center for Justice, received a federal Edward Byrne Memorial grant, which Joe Biden supported, the site reported. At times, Biden has candidly discussed how being the daughter of a famous politician can come with difficulties. If it were up to James, you never would have seen it. To quote Lord Acton, we believe everything kept secret degenerates. ---. But a Delray Beach Police Department report and an officers body camera video footage tell a somewhat different story. Who is Ashley Biden? Meet Joe Biden's daughter - Today "FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe - Whistleblower." The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being "hypersexualized." When the FBI and the Southern District of New York seize reporters notebooks, it is not just an attack on Project Veritas. I got a real sense that some people had a lot, and some had nothing at all, Biden told Elle. [] In early November 2020, Project Veritas arranged for the delivery of the diary and other belongings to the Delray Beach, FL police department. At one point in February 2020, she had faced eviction while living at a rental property in nearby Jupiter. The author wrote that she remembers showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate), according to the pages published by National File. Developments in that still-ongoing criminal case have periodically been used to assert that the government or courts or some other official entity had "verified" the diary and its contents as authentic. Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander admitted to participating in a conspiracy in which Ashley Biden's diary ended up in the hands of the conservative group Project Veritas near the end of the 2020 . It matters to people on all sides. But while the Department of Justice requested us to not disclose the existence of the subpoena, something very unusual happened. The pages can be found in full at that site here. The Intercept, 7 Dec. 2022, https://theintercept.com/2022/09/07/project-veritas-ashley-biden-diary-leak/. Harriss social media accounts show shes a fan of Trump, and she learned Ashley Biden had left some belongings behind, The Times reported, adding that a short time later the diary had been acquired from Ms. Harris and a friend by Project Veritas. Thats all under investigation. Your membership is the foundation of our sustainability and resilience. Our rule is to act as if there are 12 jurors on our shoulders all the time. Project Veritas never threatened or engaged in any illegal conduct. They dont want me to defend myself and immediately tried to silence me. Weeks Later, Project Veritas Called Her. But while the Department of Justice requested us to not disclose the existence of the subpoena, something very unusual happened. In October 2020, she gave $500 to pro-Trump committees. A month prior to the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, right-wing blog The National File published what it claimed was "a copy of the complete diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old . Ms. Harris is fully cooperating with the investigation and will remain responsive to the governments requests for evidence and for her version of events, her lawyer, Guy Fronstin, said in an email. The FBI and 50 former Intelligence officials all said the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinfo. Follow Patrick on Twitter @HowleyReporter and at Gab.com/patrickreports., Imagine being on the FBI "Find Ashley's Diary" Task Force lol. First daughter Ashley Biden has been a regular presence in President Joe Biden's White House -- she quit her job before the 2020 campaign partly to be near the man she calls her "best friend . But these statements are not a publication of facts or a representation made by the government. Florida Pair Pleads Guilty in Theft of Ashley Biden's Diary - The New Now, Ms. Bidens Fathers Department of Justice, specifically the United States Attorneys Office for the Southern District of New York, appears to be investigating the situation, claiming the diary was stolen. executed search warrants last week at the homes of Mr. OKeefe and two former employees for the group. Then, he lied about it, during the final week of the election. 2023, https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23719069/project-veritas-special-master-review.pdf. According to the search warrant which described Ms. Bidens property as stolen the government said it was looking for any evidence Mr. OKeefe had about how Ms. Bidens property was obtained and whether Ms. Biden was surveilled before the property was taken. Now the New York Times is accusing a woman named Aimee Harris of being the person who gave it to Project Veritas, which is under investigation for its role in acquiring the diary. Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) November 7, 2021. Project Veritas did not publish the diary; the groups founder said in an email to followers that it could not verify the diary was real at that time. Your membership is the foundation of our sustainability and resilience. Was I molested. The tipsters indicated that the diary had been abandoned in a room in which Ms. Biden stayed at the time, and in which the tipsters stayed in temporarily after Ms. Biden departed the room. How Ashley Bidens Diary Made Its Way to Project Veritas, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/16/us/politics/ashley-biden-project-veritas-diary.html. They dont ask us to focus on the things which unite us. "How Ashley Biden's Diary Made Its Way to Project Veritas." I've now. Feds are ridiculous people, Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) November 6, 2021, He also tweeted, The Pundit Class is busy doing process pieces on high-level investigative journalism instead of reporting on Joe and Ashleys showers. Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner. The content and text of the diary were. Project Veritas' strained First Amendment defense in Ashley Biden's diary case - The Washington Post . We exist for the very purpose of discovering and revealing the truth, in hope to make the world a more transparent place. Was Ashley Biden's Diary Stolen? How the President's Daughter Got - MSN A West Palm Beach woman discovered items Ashley Biden left in a Delray Beach home. Project Veritas had no involvement with how those two individuals acquired the diary, lawyers for the group said in a letter dated Wednesday to a federal judge in New York. The report came as controversy swirled about the New York Posts stories on Bidens son Hunters laptop, which the media largely ignored before the presidential election. Now, this is not the first time we have been attacked and it will not be the last. agents are investigating whether there was a criminal conspiracy among a handful of individuals to steal and publish the diary. According to NBC, an FBI spokesperson confirmed that the agency is investigating the possible theft of a diary belonging to President Joe Bidens daughter, Ashley Biden.. "A Project Veritas Employee Leaked Ashley Biden's Diary." She praised her parents, though, saying, according to The List, I was taught by both of my parents to work hard, to be passionate about whatever I did, and I felt that I did that and kind of got to where I am today because of hard work and passion and determination., Biden told Glamour magazine that public service was in her DNA, saying, The passion started at a very young age. NYTimes.com, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/05/us/politics/project-veritas-investigation-ashley-biden-diary.html. They dont ask us to focus on the things which unite us. This time the precipitating event was the filing of a document by a special master tasked with assessing Project Veritas' claims of legal privilege to withhold items collected in raids. #50 Guest Rick Pogue. Gun Confiscation. Biden'S Economy. Pizza Hut Purportedly left behind in the apartment she was staying in, the diary was quickly passed around amongsome anti-Biden activists, where it has become the source of claims of abuse and trauma she endured by the president, among other things. Project Veritas never threatened or engaged in any illegal conduct. Ashley Biden Diary Published: Text & Content Scrutinized, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. The searches were court ordered and occurred in New York City and Westchester County. The search is reportedly tied to the diary of President Biden's daughter, Ashley, which was stolen shortly before the 2020 election. I think so I cant remember specifics but I do remember trauma I remember not liking the (last names) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasnt suppose to be., The page also refers to overhearing parents having sex and claims, my mother not emotionally available. Hunter Biden is ripped into by Arkansas judge for 'sealing and Ashley Biden with her parents and brother. Ashley Biden's diary is the topic of an investigation. The pair who stole Ashley Biden's diary tried to sell it to the Trump campaign but a representative refused and told them to turn it over to the FBI, prosecutors say Kelsey Vlamis 2022-08-28T06:24:36Z I think so I cant remember specifics but I do remember trauma. The person the writer is accusing of molestation, if they even remembered it, is not mentioned in the pages. The FBI did not confirm any contents of Ashley Biden's diary Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement to ensure it could be returned to its rightful owner. Project Veritas Accuses Federal Prosecutors of 'All-Out Assault on the First Amendment and Free Press' in Fight About Alleged Ashley Biden Diary. Unverified pages of the alleged diary first emerged on a website called National File. This was not something the special master or the court said or did. Weeks after Ms. Biden headed to the Northeast, the friend who had been hosting Ms. Biden in the house allowed an ex-girlfriend named Aimee Harris and her two children to move in. The Biden administration's effort to establish itself as a committed champion of press freedom is facing new doubts because of the Justice Department's aggressive legal tactics against a. On October 16, 2020, shortly after the call to Ashley, a lawyer for Project Veritas asked for an on-camera interview with Joe Biden to discuss the diary, which the campaign obviously did not agree to. This material may not be reproduced without permission. Schmidt, Michael S., and Adam Goldman. Florida woman is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary It is all super anxiety producing but I just have to take it one day at a time and relax. Another passage says, My dad cried on the phone saying he has a debate in a week and now has to worry about you. And he cried., Under a column titled resentful and why, the writer wrote, dad, $, control and under a column titled hurt, after dad it says, hurting self, lying., The National File claimed that the diary started while the author was in a drug rehabilitation facility in Florida.The National File wrote that it obtained this document from a whistleblower who was concerned the media organization that employs him would not publish the materials in the final days before the presidential election., The National File wrote that it has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley.. The Bidens have not commented on the diary claims. Outside his house last month near a golf course in Jupiter, Fla., Mr. Kurlander declined to comment, but a woman with him acknowledged they had been dealing with the matter and wanted to avoid public attention. In response, Ms. Bidens lawyers accused Project Veritas of threatening them as part of extortionate effort to secure an interview with Mr. Biden in the campaigns closing days. They ask us to focus on our divisions. New details shed light on the federal investigation into the conservative groups acquisition last year of a journal kept by the presidents daughter. A former diary believed to belong to President Joe Biden 's daughter, Ashley Biden, is now at the center of a federal investigation into how its handwritten pages ended up published on an obscure . Just days before the 2020 presidential election, Ashley was again thrust into headlines as a document that appeared to be her handwritten diary was published online, reportedly detailing a great . Any achievement that I accomplished, many people attributed to the fact that I was his daughter, she once lamented, according to The List. In that report, the Times detailed an exchange between Biden lawyers and Project Veritas lawyers that ended with a threat by the Biden legal team to report the diary's theft to the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York (SDNY). Ashley Biden's diary sale to Project Veritas: two plead guilty - USA Today Ms. Bidens lawyers refused to acknowledge whether the diary belonged to Ms. Biden but told Mr. Ede that Project Veritas should treat it as stolen property the lawyers suggested that serious crimes might have been committed and that any suggestion that the diary was abandoned was ludicrous.. The Washington Examiner reported that Biden has worked for a Delaware nonprofit organization that received a $166,000 federal grant. More than 120 pages published. According to the DailyMail.com, Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during one of her rehab stints.. They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with [Robert] Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton.". The truth will vindicate us. Howley, Patrick. "2 Florida Residents Plead Guilty in Scheme to Sell Ashley Biden's Diary." Simply put, nobody in a position to officially "confirm" the authenticity of that document has" The Times also reported that a Trump donor from fForida who knows Kurlander, Elizabeth Fago, is being scrutinized in the investigation., According to the Times, Project Veritas wrote Biden and asked for an interview, saying if he refused the site would have no voice but to act unilaterally and serve the right to disclose that you refused our offer to provide answers. The Times reported that one of the locations searched by authorities was the residence of Spencer Meads, a longtime Project Veritas operative and confidante of Mr. OKeefe.. Weeks Later, Project Veritas Called Her." Its founder, James OKeefe, was pulled from his apartment in his underwear and handcuffed during a dawn raid last month by the F.B.I., two days after a pair of his former employees had their homes raided. The Times reported that one of the locations searched by authorities was the residence of Spencer Meads, a longtime Project Veritas operative and confidante of Mr. OKeefe.. According to the Times, he was also the first journalist to publish a yearbook picture showing Virginia Governor Ralph Northam and another person (the people in the photo were wearing a KKK outfit and blackface), and also first published text messages revealing an extramarital affair between Democratic Senate candidate in North Carolina, Cal Cunningham, and a woman. Spokesmen for the F.B.I. Since then, the White House and . Or at least, this journalist., He added: I had to think long and hard before making this statement. At the same time, another effort was underway in secret to try to expose the contents of a diary kept the previous year by Mr. Bidens daughter, Ashley Biden, as she underwent treatment for addiction. Adam Leo Bantner II, a Florida lawyer, delivered bags belonging to Ashley Biden to the police in Delray Beach the day after her father was declared the victor in the 2020 presidential election. How about they do a follow up on that?. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age, the page reads. The government, in other words, has not stated a view on the authenticity of the diary published by National File, and the lawyer representing Ashley Biden has declined to confirm its authenticity. But Project Veritas was still trying to use the diary as leverage. . The New York Times reported that the FBI investigation is into how a diary stolen from President Bidens daughter, Ashley, came to be publicly disclosed a week and a half before the 2020 presidential election., The Times further reported, Project Veritas did not publish Ms. Bidens diary, but dozens of handwritten pages from it were posted on a right wing website., According to the New York Times, the investigation was first opened in October 2020 by Trumps Justice Department after a representative for Bidens family reported that several of Ms. Bidens personal items had been stolen in a burglary.. In a later tweet, National File wrote: James SPIKED the diary, weeks before the election. As a boy, Joey stuttered and was bullied, but overcame both, learning to stand up for himself and others. Our mission is to serve the publics right to know by illuminating, revealing and exposing information others wish to hide for the wrong reasons. We never published it. The Bidens also raised Joes sons from his first marriage, Beau and Hunter. Jonathan Turley says FBI's involvement in alleged theft of Ashley Biden Media and Biden administration cover up these three scandals in "@revel_anna @MelissaDedloff @spetry_mi @POTUS The government has not stated a view on the authenticity of the diary published by National File, and the lawyer representing Ashley Biden has declined to confirm its authenticity. Powered by. We attempted to return the diary to an attorney representing Ms. Biden, but that attorney refused to authenticate it. "An inappropriate shower with Dad": the scandalous diary of Biden's That documentprimarily detailed reasons for rejecting most claims of privilege, but it also included a review of assertions about Ashely Biden's stolen property that Project Veritas had made: In September 2020, sources identified as R.K. and A.H. contacted Project Veritas to report that they found a diary authored by Ashley Biden. Exactly how Project Veritas came to acquire Ashley Biden's diary in the fall of 2020, during the home stretch of the presidential campaign, remains the subject of considerable debate and . Ms. Biden, who has kept a low profile throughout her fathers vice presidency and presidency, had left a job the year before working for a criminal justice group in Delaware. Legal proceedings that occurred later make it clear that the National File document came from (or purportedly came from) Project Veritas (PV) a political organization that claims to practice journalism. The FBI has not specifically verified that those pages came from the diary its investigating; however, major news organizations, including The New York Times, have reported that the handwritten pages published on the conservative website were from Ashley Bidens diary. Our rule is to act as if there are 12 jurors on our shoulders all the time. The page also refers to overhearing parents having sex and claims, my mother not emotionally available. News reports have widely reported that the case involved property belonging to Ashley Biden, daughter of President Joe Biden. Let me be clear. . FBI and Southern District of New York Raid Project Veritas Journalists Homes, Donate: projectveritas.com/donate Get emails: confirmsubscription.com/h/j/EC8A17570A033FCC Follow: Telegram: t.me/project_veritas FB: facebook.com/ProjectVeritas IG: instagram.com/project_veritas/ Telegram: t.me/JamesOKeefeIII IG: instagram.com/jamesokeefeiii/ Mission Statement Investigate & expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical & transparent society. The diary also contains an allegation that the writer was concerned she was molested, although the page does not specify by whom.
Cfs Current Incidents Locations, Articles A