Andrea Gunderson - Address & Phone Number | Whitepages The consultant isnt advising Alperstein or Gundersen. The culture of take-for-yourself-now, let-someone-else-pay-later wasnt completely restricted to Wall Street. They seemed to have grasped just two things about the crisis: One, a lot of people are getting their houses foreclosed on. Thats why all these colorful descriptions of cases where foreclosure lawyers like Kowalski score in court are really just that a little color. Now hes using his law professor skillset to threaten LITs constitutional rights. Her original loan was made by Wachovia, a bank that blew itself up in 2008 speculating in the mortgage market. We are a 501(c)(3) organization. If Gundersen is re-elected August 23rd, we are screwed because obviously the JQC hasnt done their job.shocking!!! He didnt charge her, he didnt go after her, he didnt scream at her, he didnt confront her, Gundersen said about the car stalking incident. Among her dozen biggest, $1,000 contributors, none is a borrower lawyer. The significant and distressing difference is the Burkes battle is not just with the opposing parties, but with the judicial machinery itself. We remain steadfast in our belief that the CFPBs claims regarding Ocwens past servicing practices are unsubstantiated and the Bureaus settlement demands do not reflect the merits of this case. The Best Trails in Albiez-le-Jeune, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes (France) If you didnt pay your mortgage, you shouldnt be in your house period, is how Walter Todd, portfolio manager at Greenwood Capital Associates, puts it. Florida Bulldog delivers fact-based watchdog reporting as a public service thats essential to a free and democratic society. There are no faces involved here, just beat-the-clock legal machinery. Some were pushed into dangerous loans when they qualified for safe ones. The idea that a non-interested party can claim to be the servicer of a loan that doesnt exist, put forced place insurance in place and pay property taxes in advice together with legal fees to make it appear to the court they have a valid claim, is the new robbery in progress across America. I follow her out of the court, hoping to ask her about her case. Ill wait. She held an Emergency In Person Hearing to Evict me from my home over the 4th of July weekend via ZOOM and WITHOUT ME, needless to say, she denied my request. The entire process is designed with that result in mind.. It took days of interviews with experts before and after this hearing to make sense of this single hour of courtroom drama. Because they are setting up for it all over again with massive illegal foreclosures. The Broward County Courthouse is a rigged system with mostly Senior Judges put in place as agents for the bank. Judge Gundersen graduated with her B.S. Please someone, step up and run against Gunderson. Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided. Within weeks, Gretchen Morgensen of the WSJ wrote a series of articles on the fraud and abuse by the banks. It describes how she sometimes orders boat-rocking defense lawyers to pay their wealthy adversaries attorney fees. The elderly, communities of color, and first-time homebuyers who took subprime mortgages are not protected by any moratorium and are still being evicted during the pandemic. All that matters is that a bunch of deadbeats arent paying their fucking bills. And though the permutations of small-time scammery and grift in the foreclosure world are virtually endless your average foreclosure case involves homeowners or investors being screwed at least five or six creative ways a single hour of court and a few cases is enough to tell the main story. Really? Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey, who heads the courts civil division, responded with this statement: In each case where a house was sold, a presiding judge reviewed the evidence in the case and entered judgment, after which a foreclosure sale is set. The land has been in my family for four generations, she tells me later. People are getting upset about something thats just procedural.. I am in Jasper County Indiana and have been fighting Bank of America N.A. please helpcall jeff 9545885959 anytime. The bank, in other words, is trying to push through a completely new set of documents in its attempts to foreclose on Kowalskis clients. Vote for LAUREN ALPERSTEIN, Circuit Court Judge, Seat 9. We are disappointed that settlement discussions with the CFPB did not resolve this matter, in particular since we have resolved all state regulatory actions filed against Ocwen in April 2017, most recently through a settlement reached with the State of Florida in October 2020. A stern man with a shaved head and a laconic manner of speaking, Kowalski has helped pioneer a whole new approach to the housing mess, slowing down the mindless eviction machine by deposing the scores of robo-signers being hired by the banks to sign phony foreclosure affidavits by the thousands. President John F. Kennedy warned about the monolithic enterprise (secret societies). Look: Its undeniable that many of the people facing foreclosure bear some responsibility for the crisis. Luxury homes for sale in Albiez-le-Jeune, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France Andrea Ruth Gundersen. I should have never been in this position. The issue of fraudulent foreclosures must be resolved before this new crisis begins. Gundersen is the worse judge to wear the robe in Broward County since. Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Federal Courts are protecting OneWest and Wall St Banks by attempting to steal the elder Burkes Home. It was discovered after the $25b National Mortgage Settlement that Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase continued to submit forged documents, now relying on forgery and perjury, in foreclosures across the nation. View Crime Records & Information Of Inmate Andrea Leigh Gunderson They told me the state of Florida had created a special super-high-speed housing court with a specific mandate to rubber-stamp the legally dicey foreclosures by corporate mortgage pushers like Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase. Had Gundersen. While most foreclosures are unopposed, with homeowners not even bothering to show up in court to defend themselves, a few pro se defendants people representing themselves occasionally trickle in. I appealed my foreclosure and the mandate said that foreclosure has to stop immediately, but they foreclosed anyway on 1-4-2022. All donations are tax deductible. VICE on HBO looks at factors that led to the 2008 financial crisis and the efforts made by then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, Federal Reserve Bank of New York President Timothy Geithner, and Federal Reserve Chair Ben Bernanke to save the United States from an economic collapse. If youre foreclosing on somebodys house, you are required by law to have a collection of paperwork showing the journey of that mortgage note from the moment of issuance to the present. But according to the same documents, JP Morgan didnt even receive the mortgage from Novastar until February 2nd, 2009 two months after it had supposedly passed the note along to Bank of New York. But in fact, almost no bank currently foreclosing on homeowners has a reliable record of who owns the loan; in some cases, they have even intentionally shredded the actual mortgage notes. Im glad to see others are speaking out about this disgraceful person on the bench. Racketeering 101. The signer, a bank executive, could not possibly know whats in the papers and vouch for their validity, as is legally required. Candidates must have general We are seeking an attorney to join our commercial finance practice in either our Stamford, Hartford or New Haven offices. We are in the midst of a period of capital markets volatility and experiencing significant changes within the mortgage lending and servicing ecosystem which have magnified such uncertainties. Throughout the mounting catastrophe, however, many Americans have been slow to comprehend the true nature of the mortgage disaster. @WSJ @nytimes @Reuters @SupremeCourt_TX @flcourts #txlege #appellatetwitter pic.twitter.com/ORqzoqOuaP, LawsInTexas (@lawsintexasusa) November 20, 2021. 2017. Its easier to blame someone else than to face the serious financial situation theyre in.. View Andrea Gundersen results including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. The banks new set of papers also traces ownership of the loan from the original lender, Novastar, to JP Morgan and then to Bank of New York. I was evicted in the most terrific and traumatic way. All evidence was ignored by her. Westlaw legal research shows that Gundersen was reversed in 10 of the 61 cases in which she was appealed. At one point during Judge Souds proceeding, a tallish blond woman named Shawnetta Cooper walks in with a confused look on her face. Wall Street and the Government decided, if they were to make it through the Greatest Depression, theyd have to spin their biggest lie in the history of the United States of America. Looks like the scales on Lady Justice might seem level, but our justice system isnt! If the court finds for the defendant, the plaintiffs just refile, says Parker, the local attorney. From 2000 to 2006, there was a total of 1,031 affidavits of lost summons here in Duval County; in the past two years, by contrast, more than 4,000 have been filed. dchristensen@floridabulldog.org In order to mount an appeal, a borrower must put up a bond that is supposed to protect the lenders interest in the house until the appellate court rules. Representing herself, the wife presented evidence that the husband vowed to put bullets in her head and stalked her with his car, driving menacingly near her. All donations are tax deductible. The Judges are corrupt, plain and simple. It Wasnt Lyin Judge Marra, Florida Bar: Yall Are In Contempt for Not Answering Complaints, Mortgage Servicer PHH Ocwen: Scammin Homeowners Since 2008, with Government and Judicial Approval. Inwardly, I laughed at this it sounded like typical activist paranoia. Judge Gundersen ignores forged deeds, tainted mortgage documents, allows Nationstar Mortgage and their foreclosure mill attorneys to do and say anything they want. FORGET NAME RECOGNTION AND SIGNS. Candidates. Youve heard of Too Big to Fail the foreclosure crisis is Too Big for Fraud. FL Honest Lending Report - Floridians for Honest Lending But when the plaintiff doesnt show, the judge is suddenly all mercy and forgiveness. The lawyers bringing the cases to evict the humans have no real clients. What he discovered was that the official who had sworn to having personal knowledge of the case was, in fact, just a robo-signer who had signed off on the file without knowing anything about the actual homeowner or his payment history. Why was he given preferential treatment? Find contact information, experience, peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com. The space would just about fit a fridge and a pingpong table. Broward Circuit Judge Andrea Gundersen, who runs the courts foreclosure docket, often rules for banks and against homeowners even when the banks use sketchy documents, a consumer watchdog charges in a recent report. Not impartial, not professional, not in the spirit of the law, not a good or decent human being. But frequently, the loans in the trust were complete shit. One of the bench warmers present today is Mark Kessler, who works for a number of lenders and giant foreclosure mills, including the one run by David J. Stern, a gazillionaire attorney and all-Universe asshole who last year tried to foreclose on 70,382 homeowners. The second reason the whole they still owe the fucking money thing is bogus has to do with the changed incentives in the mortgage game. Consumer activist Laura Wagner, executive director of FHL, drew a connection between the predatory mortgage lending that fueled the 2008 economic meltdown and current practices. P.O. Gunderson is certainly Nestled Comfortably in Bank of Americas Pocket as are several other judges Ive encountered. Yet Wagner said that when the report was published last year, no one sought a correction. I would say if theres a slant, its probably in favor of borrowers, she said. It impacts people likeMrs. Marie Williams-Jameswho never missed a mortgage payment but Bank of America foreclosed on her anyway andMr. and Mrs. Simpsonwho were working on a mortgage modification when the Judge refused the banks motion for continuance and forced the Simpsons into a fraudulent foreclosure judgment. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The evidence: Theyre entitled to only 30 days to move out of foreclosed properties, but Gundersen has a policy of giving them 60 days. If experience matters, foreclosure Judge Gundersen may lose race Sep 1, 2022 - Entire rental unit for $258. We are headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with offices in the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands and operations in India and the Philippines, and have been serving our customers since 1988. Find Bruce Gunderson's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. As is typical in many foreclosure cases, Cooper is being charged by the bank for numerous attempts to serve her with papers. Please, please go to the poles in August and vote for LAUREN ALPERSTEIN also go to YouTube and watch the Sun Sentinel interview with Gundersen and Lauren needless to say, they endorsed Lauren. They made a bet on it and then they realized they made a bad bet, but it was a whole lot of money, she said. And lets overlook entirely the fact that the judge cant spell the word cited. A recent divorcee delinquent in her payments, she has come to court today fully expecting to be foreclosed on by Wells Fargo. With an expression of something very like regret, the judge tells Kessler, Im going to have to go ahead and accept [Kowalskis] argument.. When I arrive, Judge Soud and the lawyers are already arguing a foreclosure case; at a break in the action, I slip into the chamber with a legal-aid attorney whos accompanying me and sit down. Gundersen responded, on the record, it was not my order that was reversed, I was not presiding this case back then However this statement is completely false, there was no other judge in this case. Which is a nice way to make a living, considering that Stern and his wife, Jeanine, have bought nearly $60 million in property for themselves in recent years, including a 9,273-square-foot manse in Fort Lauderdale that is part of a Ritz-Carlton complex. @SenatorDurbin @ewarren @uscourts @WSJopinion @ReutersLegal @netflix @IMDb #SCOTUS pic.twitter.com/8RLKSaGvhM, LawsInTexas (@lawsintexasusa) December 2, 2021. Isabel, (or others that in the same boat) please contact me via email im4theppl@gmail.com Im happy to try and point you in the right direction. Why are the people in foreclosure considered criminals? The reversals reflect concerns about Gundersens judicial demeanor, a constant source of complaints almost always off the record from lawyers who rely on her good graces to serve their clients and make a living. Andrea Ruth Gundersen - Florida Candidate - Transparency USA. Thats fine by the lawyers, who are collecting big fees. But Coopers house is owner-occupied she doesnt even have a tenant, she tells me with a shrug. The Jacksonville couple he represents are being sued for delinquent payments, but the case against them has already been dismissed once before. Just a little office sloppiness, and who cares? Each attorney is granted unlimited access to high quality, on-demand premium content from well-respected faculty in the legal industry along with administrative access to easily manage CLE for the entire team. (Kowalskis clients, like most of the homeowners he represents, were actually making their payments on time; in this particular case, a check had been mistakenly refused by GMAC.). The demand was so great, in fact, that they often sold mortgages they didnt even have yet, prompting big warehouse lenders like Countrywide and New Century to rush out into the world to find more warm bodies to lend to. The judge more or less automatically rules for the plaintiffs when the homeowner is a no-show. The extreme randomness of the system is exemplified by the last case I see in the rocket docket. Despite this continuing nightmare, not a single banister or judge had gone to jail. In addition, FHL found that in Miami-Dade alone, 310 homes had been sold at auction since January 2019 that included these same rubber-stamped blank endorsements from these same rubber-stamped blank endorsements, 21 of which were sold during the COVID-19 pandemic. All told, some 820,000 Americans have already lost their homes this year, and another 1 million currently face foreclosure. Miami judge warns big banks to stop playing cruel foreclosure State Sen. Jason Pizzo temporarily cancels state audit of North Miami Beach amid racial tensions, Floridas pick-a-justice show is experiencing technical difficulties no one saw coming. She is a very insecure individual who needs psychological help more than family who appear before her! CHIEF Judge Jack Tutor knows many ederly targeted RIGGED DEFSULT. Indymac Liar Loans An audit found 87% fraudulent. From his point of view, it was better that you pay something than nothing at all. Disgraced and Disbarred: Why Are Former Judges and Lawyers Working as Mediators in Our Courts? Includes Address(3) See Results. Who is Catalina Azuero, a Liar Lawyer at Goodwin Procter LLP? It is egregious misconduct which can be neither excused nor ignored.Should be applied to crooked or inept k judges who ignore crimes, and take offense when called out on it like petty little tyrants. Not only by Judge Gundersen but Jade Silver esq absolutely horrible. Vote for Lauren Alperstein! https://www.law.com/dailybusinessreview/2022/06/28/broward-election-attorney-candidate-lauren-alperstein-vs-judge-andrea-gundersen/. I filed a JQC complaint but they said We decline to investigate Gundersen. the lawyer for the borrower has advised Gundersen that her previous order was reverses by the 4th DCA. Its meEdward Crespo, the pro se litigant who HOLDS THE RECORD in the 17th Judicial Circuit Court for DISQUALIFYING the MOST circuit and county court judgesEIGHTso far! The researchers found that since Jan. 1, 2019, 310 Miami-Dade houses with robo-signed endorsements were sold at auction 21 of them during the pandemic, according to the report. After the reversal, during the following hearing But in a profound expression of the states reflexive willingness to side with the bad guys, the police made no arrest in the case. Coopers case perfectly summarizes what the foreclosure crisis is all about. Recent events in the Burkes attempts to intervene has shown its rotten all around, right up to the Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. (This business about the stamps is hilarious. Open Judicial Seat Draws Third Candidate - BrowardBeat.com Holy shit, the banks foreclosed on a homeowner that never missed a payment! Andrea Gunderson, BSN, RN - Registered Nurse Emergency Department Find me. Our forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, we disclaim any obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Akerman lawyers were quick to note the fact that Third District judges have twice accused Jacobs of ethics violations. But the very first case I see in his court is riddled with fraud. I respect him and like him and he actually tries to follow the law, the anonymous Broward defense lawyer said. The appellate judges not only reversed Gundersen, they told her exactly what to do: Grant the injunction. The bias of the Judiciary NATIONWIDE against homeowners in support of THEIR OWN BANK STOCK HOLDINGS HAS BEEN SHOW TO BE CANCER IN THIS COUNTRY! Amendment 4 and 14 illegal government seizures of homestead The right to known Color of Law title 18 sec 242, 241. If Mark Kessler had had his shit together in court today, Cooper would not only be out on the street, shed be paying for that attempt to serve papers to her nonexistent tenant. Fort Lauderdale, Fl. BTW, I WAS paying my mortgage all along, but they STILL filed to foreclose. Anyway, MERIDIAN ASSET SERVICES LLC out of Miami Dade is the company they hired to create 3 different Mortgage Assignments to foreclose for a party that is shown by a Mortgage Loan Purchase Agreement to have willingly purchased unenforceable mortgage files, and it states the buyer can`t rely on any documents in the files. One more important point, I am proudly part of BREC as a Committeewoman and Endorsed LAUREN ALPERSTEIN, who successfully beat disgraced Andrea Ruth Gundersen removing her from the Bench! Judge Gundersen presides over all foreclosures in Broward County. Of these cases assigned to Judge Gundersen, 126 of them have been closed, none of which were ruled in favor of the defendant. Right after closing on the home, Leonard lost her job. But in actual practice, the banks were often committing securities fraud (because many of the mortgages did not match the information in the prospectuses given to investors) and tax fraud (because the way the mortgages were collected and serviced often violated the strict procedures governing such investments). Netflix JailBirds: 10 Best Characters (Ranked) This becomes evident after Kowalski leaves the room. Having failed in its earlier attempt to claim that it actually had the mortgage note, the bank now tries an all-of-the-above tactic. In this lunatic bureaucratic jungle of securitized home loans issued by transnational behemoths, the borrower-lender relationship can only go one of two ways: full payment, or total war. Now the banks are using all available means, including robo-signing and other abusive tactics, to tap into the enormous value of outstanding mortgage loans, according to Wagner. Andrea Gundersen is a judge who sits in the Broward Circuit Court. Andrea's ethical standards are a cut above the rest. It was appalling, said a campaign consultant who spoke on condition of anonymity because of working on another, non-judicial race. And after all that effort by the state to buy back these phony assets so the thieves could all stay in business and keep their bonuses, what did the banks do? Lauren Alperstein, a family law attorney at Boies . We have not encountered any fraud yet, he recently told a local newspaper. It says homeowners complained about her to the Judicial Qualifications Commission, which investigates judges for ethics violations. Great reporting Florida Bulldog. What does that say? 0:51. That sent a chill down my spine. The state court does not have subject matter jurisdiction over IRS/SEC tax matter partner schemes -; using the homeowners SS# 1099 (a) the homeowner becomes (Creditor/partner) turned Renter (Ordinary) PASS THROUGH INVESTOR. But in Paragraph 3 of the same complaint, the bank reported that the note was lost or destroyed, while in Paragraph 4 it attests that plaintiff cannot reasonably obtain possession of the promissory note because its whereabouts cannot be determined.. In fact, more than 90 percent of the cases that go through Florida foreclosure courts are unopposed. Americans Against Foreclosures ( AAF ) applauds the wise decision of Homeowners in Florida to remove this Judge from the bench. Youve already committed fraud once, says April Charney, an attorney with Jacksonville Area Legal Aid. LexisNexis and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications.
Julian Edelman Highest Madden Rating, Egyptian Cotton Queen Sheets, Miller Middle School Band, Why Did Tim Convy Leave Y98, Former Whio Meteorologists, Articles A