Alexis Skyy is speaking out against claims that her 1-year-old daughter Alaiya Grace is not Fetty Waps, but instead Solo Luccis. After they left, Trouble allegedly pushed her onto the ground on a highway. Alexis Alexis Skyy With Rapper Scrappy Deleon And Other Personalities At Spice's Album Release ( Source : jawwaby ). She spends her childhood in Amityville, New York. Showing Editorial results for alexis skyy. Click to & Its a shame that I had to go out of my way JUST to prove this to society what I BEEN telling everyone., RELATED VIDEO: Fetty Wap Welcomes a Son Just Two Months After His Daughter with Alexis Skyy Was Born Prematurely. [1] Skyy has received media attention for her relationship with rapper Fetty Wap. She Once Posed for Photos with a Plastic Surgeon, Zach Edey's Mom Played Basketball but Couldn't Afford a Career in the Sport, Justine Skye's Parents Were Successful but Her Mom Sold Her Valuables for Their Daughter's Career, Jay-Z Refuses to Do a DNA Test for Years While His Alleged Look-Alike Son Wants Him to Tell the Truth, Serena Williams 'Never Felt a Connection' with Daughter during Pregnancy & Saved Her Own Life after Labor, Adoptive Parents Wait for Their Daughter's Birth, See Her Face and Run Away from the Hospital. The headline maker cast of Love & Hip Hop, Alexis takes every opportunity to share her mesmerizing snaps on. Earlier today, the former Love and Hip Hop (LHH) star revealed in an Instagram post that her daughter Alaiya Grace has been in the hospital for five days and Medford has visited her only once. We hold the victory!!!! Alexis Sarah works with Evoke Classic Cars as a director and a brand ambassador as of 2022. Open Privacy Options Alexis Skyy welcomed baby Alaiya in January 2018. Emmett Till: Woman whose accusation led to lynching of black WebDue to your consent preferences, youre not able to view this. Brandon Medford is the father of Alexis Skys daughter, Aaliyah. Alexis He wont return my phone calls or text but on social media. You had cocaine in your system. Skyy is just the latest one on the list. Do you really think God will bless a father that dont take care of his child, painting his false facade succeed. Fetty Wap and Alexis Sky attend Medusa on July 15, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. Prince Williams/WireImage Baby milestones! Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Alexis Skyy shared the first photo of her daughter with Fetty Wap. 26-year-old Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Alexis Skyy went on a Twitter rant on Thursday after her boyfriend, rapper King Lil G, neglected to bring her flowers Alexis Sky Not to mention, many are now wondering about Alaiya's health. Skyy and Fetty Wap, better known for the hit "Trap Queen," dated for two years until Skyy found out he cheated on her with Masika and ended the relationship in 2016. The beef all started because Alexis, model Lira Galore, and Akbar almost got into a fight outside of a club in Philadelphia. However, since she had been in a short-lived relationship with rapper Solo Lucci, he started the rumor that he might be the father of the child. Daddy call me back & daddy is on IG flexing to the world like he is just this man of GOD living the right way when your not missed her birthday [sic].. never calls when we tell her shes in hospital seen other kids what are you embarrassed of her she didnt ask to go through the pain she went through. According to many who know Alexis, it is implausible for her not to intoxicate herself with alcoholic beverages. Aug 1, 2017. Unfortunately, hes not, s**t happens.. I have not been able to eat or sleep as I lay next to Lay Lay in the hospital bed which is fine [because] as a parent, we have to make sacrifices to make sure our kids are good. Alexis and Scrapp attended the premier party of hip hop/dancehall star Spice's new album. On Instagram he has over 186,000 followers under the handle @brandonmedford_. Alexis Skyy - Wikipedia We can all agree that some things should remain off of social media. She is currently making headlines for being pregnant with one of her cast members. In a recent episode of The Kitchen Talk Podcast, Brandon discussed his journey of finding out he was Alexis Skyys real baby daddy. Mark your days., Adding, I been in the hospital for 5 days losing my mind I wasnt trying to come on here but this is the only way to get his attention which Im officially done Im leaving in Gods Hands.. Fans call out Love and Hip Hop Hollywood star! One of the last surgeries took place in January 2019, at which point Skyy took to Instagram to ask for prayers for her little one. Did Sofia Richie Get Plastic Surgery? Almost all of the 23 victims of the Sky, Trouble's ex-girlfriend, was among the first people to tweet condolences to Orr's family. These room indicate never ending vacant office buildings in Japan. Skyy is now working hard to make sure her daughter gets everything she needs. Her father wasn't around for most of her childhood, and her mother and grandmother raised her in a very strict household. Although Akbar had a right to speak about her issues with Alexis, she could have done so without mentioning Alaiya. We collect and tell stories of people from all around the world. Unfortunately, she gave premature birth to her daughter. To avoid brain damage, Alaiya needs a shunt in her skull that helps drain the fluid to her stomach. Alexis The doting mom is often posting pictures and videos showing her daughter's progress, like when Alaiya started walking after her second birthday. From then on, the rumors started swirling that Alaiyah is Brandons daughter. Her work on VH1's TV series Love & Hip Hop has made her a massive fortune. According to Skyy, Alaiya needs speech therapy, physical therapy, stimulation therapy, and breathing treatments. Alexis told The Shade Room recently: I dont want any money from him. What Happened to Alexis Skyy's Daughter? Fans Have 218 8.4K views 10 months ago Alexis Skyy is PREGNANT with BABY #2! 20 Years after Newborn Daughters Death, Man Hears, Dad, I Finally Found You Story of the Day, Suspecting Wife of Infidelity, Man Kicks Out Jobless Daughter & Gives Her $200 Gets DNA Test Later, 5-Year-Old Brother Carries His Little Sister's Coffin to Say Goodbye to Her Forever, Treach & Sandra Denton's Daughter Egypt Criss Married Her 'Growing up Hip Hop' Co-star Sam Mattick - Get To Know Him, Woman of Wealthy Man Gives Birth After Seeing Newborn, His Parents Secretly Test Childs DNA, Rich Wife & Poor Widows Babies Are Accidentally Swapped at Birth, They Find Out 27 Years Later Story of the Day, Mother Discovers She's Been Raising a Stranger's Child for 55 Years, Meet Susan Lucci's Kids with Husband of 52 Years Who She Met When She Was a Waitress, Mom Discovers the Child She Raised for 51 Years Is Not Her Daughter, From Start of Pregnancy, Man Doubted Babys Paternity Later Refuses to Sign Birth Certificate, NCIS' Ice-T Waited Only 2 Months to Marry 20-Years-Younger Coco Austin After Ozzy Osbourne Inspired Him, Mom Is Told to Give Up Daughter with Down Syndrome She Becomes a Famous Star Years Later, Woman Divorces Husband of 36 Years after Their Only Son Finds Out He Has a Brother Story of the Day, Im Waiting for Mom, Girl Says to Park Janitor, Next Day He Sees Her Still Sitting at Same Spot Story of the Day. But MTO News has learned that Alaiyas father may be someone else possibly a NYC man who runs a multi-million dollar car dealership Since the birth of Alaiya Grace, there had been controversy regarding paternity. Karen Huger was previously married to Edmund E. Carter. Video: Alexis Skyy Reveals Her REAL Baby Daddy! The woman claimed they got into an argument at a New Year's Day party. Ukraine war latest: Boy, 6, cries as sister killed in Russian attack Not only that, but the real baby daddy took a paternity test, so the truth is fully out there. Skyy revealed the test results on "Love & Hip Hop: New York" and demanded a public apology from Lucci, who admitted he was wrong. When the girl was five weeks old, she gave her mom a scare in the hospital when she stopped breathing. And when you have a child that has been diagnosed with a life-threatening health condition, it can make things a bit more difficult. Alexis Skyy is an American television personality, model, actress, and entrepreneur famous for her appearance on VH1's TV show Love & Hip Hop. There have been plenty of hints leading up to the big reveal of Alexis Skyys real baby daddy, but she didnt confirm it until March 16. And people lying about shit that public record!!! Fetty Wap & Turquoise Miamis daughter passed away Alexis Skyy is a reality television personality better known for appearing in the "Love & Hip Hop" franchise shows. Both Solo Lucci and Fetty Wap did not respond to PEOPLEs requests for comment. Alexis's avoidance of alcohol and beverages at the event made people believe she was pregnant. He was there for the baby though at first. Alexis Skyy Vents About Her Man Failing To Bring Her Flowers Alexis Skyy is a model, social media personality, and reality television star. A post shared by Def Jam Recordings (@defjam), The shooting appears to be an isolated incident and domestic, Canty said. Instead of denying the rumors, she put us all in our place when she said, I have never not known who my childs father is.. I just want him to be a father. Why would Alexis Skyy lie about the true identity of her babys daddy? Alexis Skyy (sometimes spelled Alexis Sky) is calling out her babys father Brandon Medford again, this time for not visiting their daughter while she is in the People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. At the event, Alexis wore Search instead in Creative? . In 2019, Trouble promoted an event in Atlanta's Perkerson Park pushing for non-violence. After a year of delivery, the infant underwent surgery due to hydrocephalus problems. WebAlexis was born on July 14, 1994, in Long Island, New York, US. Authorities believe Orr and Jones knew the woman they were visiting Sunday morning, based on their early investigation. According to new exclusive details by The Shade Room, Alexis Skyy allegedly claims to have contacted Brandon Medford two years ago to confirm his paternity of 3-year-old Alaiya Grace, who was born three Rapper Akbar V made disparaging comments about the reality star's daughter, and the two have been arguing. The car dealer is known for his high-profile celebrity clients, who he sources and sells rare cars to. As reportedSkyys co-star, Akbar V, apologized to Alaiya in June, after making shameful comments about the child during a heated Twitter war with Skyy. By Daniel S. Levine Skyy was born on July 18, 1994, in New York City, New York. According toMarried Biography, Alexis' ethnicity is a mix of Jamaican and Dominican. As a result, the American Instagram model has gathered more than 5 million followers on her Instagram profile. Who is Brandon Medford? Fetty said it a few months ago. The 'Love & Hip Hop' stars were booked to host an event together in a club in Philadelphia. A post shared by Lamborghini B (@brandonmedford_). She spent most of her childhood without her father being around and only got to meet him when she turned 18. Most of her earnings and wealth come from her successful career as an actress and reality television star. "Its toooooooo many 12 of for me tonight IM GOIN HOME," he wrote. But Alaiya Grace my miracle child today is dedicated to you baby girl. While Brandon Medford said he was excited after finding out about his daughter, Alexis Skyy accused him of being ashamed. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > Former head girl, who became ward of State after mother died, now in university Jay Johnson posted Feb 6, 2021 at 10:56 PM. God has an amazing way to humble us. WebAlexis and Brandon met in 2017 and started dating not long after. And once Akbar took to social media to share her sentiments about the situation, both Alexis and Lira clapped back saying that she is simply looking for attention. | Photo: GettyImages. However, the move went unnoticed and its only now drama has been injected that fans have taken notice. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Alexis Skyy has been a supporting cast member since season nine of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. Alexis sky Alexis writes, Its pondering that a man that claim he so into God, went out the other night, claiming to be this holy person but his daughter in the hospital for 5 days and only came to see her once. Akbar believes that Alexis previously talked about Akbar's children, so Akbar decided to do the same. Unfortunately, rapper Akbar V decided to play that card in the middle of her argument with Alexis. Alexis Skyys baby was born in 2018 and we all thought Fetty Wap was the baby daddy. The Alyssa Scott is ready for April Showers! Akbar V went on an unhinged rant, calling the child retarded and brain dead.. Despite ending their relationship, Skyy announced in October 2017 that she was expecting a child and that Fetty was the father. The operation was done to fix a malfunctioning implant in her brain that helps to drain blood and fluid. The tren Neal Katyal wife Joanna Rosen is a well respected physician and the mother of his children. The TV personality is known by her nickname Grand Dame and is a member of The Real Housewives of Potomac. "Your daughter is r------d because of you," Akbar said on her Instagram Live. Change my bad habits, open my mind to New. Akbar V was definitely out of line for talking about Alexis Skyy daughter BUT Alexis was definitely wrong for even bringing kids into adult beef! And the same goes for Alexis, even though social media belives that Alexis never mentioned Akbar's children although it is possible that the star spoke about Akbar's kids without our knowledge. Atlanta rapper Trouble, born Mariel Semonte Orr, was shot at his apartment early Sunday morning, the Rockdale County, Georgia sheriff's office said. Alexis Skyy From Love & Hip Hop Is Pregnant With Scrapp She has also appeared in seasons four and nine of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and New York, respectively. . Skyy added that she wanted more permanency in her relationships and life situations. Read on as we fill in the blanks. The 2 most hurtful parts about this is knowing 1 day my daughter will see this & having to prove myself to world As if I didnt know who I laid down & conceived my child with, Skyy continued in her paternity-test post. I would think by you recently losing your mother, that would bring you closer to her but it hasnt.
What Happened To Actor Clu Gulager, Curative Covid Test Locations, How Long Is Cia Training At The Farm, No Response From Buyer After Home Inspection, Williston High School Staff, Articles A