Absolutely amazing venue for our sons wedding. Everything was great from the service to the food! She was impeccable the entire night and was receptive to every request I made. Reserve a table at 21 Main at North Beach in North Myrtle Beach on KAYAK. 719 North Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 843-315-3000. Ive never had someone make a crack at a finished meal before, so it caught me off guard on top of feeling uncomfortable, especially in such an upscale setting.More. +1 843 315 3000 Website www.21mainatnorthbeach.com Dress code Smart Casual Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Executive chef Chef Tye Elder Location 719 N. Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 See all (8) food (8) See all (8) food (8) Menus Main Menu Dessert Menu Children's Menu Sushi Appetizers Raw Bar We reserved for 8:00PM on a Friday night. Dress pants, shoes and collar shirt. Once we were all seated, the table had to be reset and the ensuing service was less than welcoming. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree. Parents and Siblings. Their highly trained chefs prepare unique and creative takes on traditional steakhouse meals while their in-house sommelier matches the perfect vintage wine. Sort through reviews to find relevant experiences. The staff is said to be professional here. The food came cooked the way we asked and was presented very nicely. Does this restaurant offer table service? Completely worth it. We each had the 14 oz. The quality of themeat was very good and was cooked to perfection. 21 Main at North Beach Restaurant - OpenTable Well be back!. Hungarian; Romanian (Neme): from the Hungarian adjective nemes 'possessing noble rights and privileges' used as a title for a member of the nobility; as a surname it may be a status name sometimes denoting a servant of a nobleman or possibly a nickname for an honorable or distinguished-looking person. The service was better than the food. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. No valet - we enjoyed our dinner experience. It is must in NMB!! Located within North Beach Plantation Resort, 21 Main Prime Steakhouse delivers exceptional world-class dining with a modern Southern ambiance. Parking is available on either side of 21 Main at North Beach, located at 719 North Beach Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. Food outstanding and service fantastic! 21 Main is open Daily at 4 PM for Inside & Courtyard Dining. I literally can't wait. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Owned & operated by Lovin' Oven Catering of Suffolk, LLC. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, correctness, or usability. The food was impeccable and the atmosphere was most friendly. Seared on the outside, cooked to perfections on the inside. No big deal, its loud, I get it. 21 Main at North Beach, Casual Elegant Steak cuisine. 21 Main Prime Steakhouse is Lovin Oven's newest venture. My step-dad ordered the chilean sea bass and by 11pm that night he was throwing up all night!! Perfect. Lounge high top table wasnt great, I dont suggest for a romantic or special dinner. Some golf buddies told us about 21 Main, and OMG! Peanut Butter Cup Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Mozart Milk Chocolate, Frangelico. Beautiful atmosphere! more, Local cuisine, Steakhouse, American, Vegetarian Friendly, For over twenty-five years, Lovin' Oven Caterer's, Long Island's & Manhattans premiere caterer, has built their reputation on superb cuisine, elegant locations and refined staff. Great food Everything was cooked to perfection, mouthwatering and full of flavors that burst on your tongue. Please visit http://eventsatnorthbeach.com/ for more information. Johann Nemes 1901-1972 - Ancestry I literally can't wait. Follow the driveway up to the circle, parking is available on both sides of the building. Gerard Scollan and his brother Matthew have captured the glamor and service of an era gone by - with a modern twist. Start a free family tree online and well do the searching for you. Thank you. Please visit http://eventsatnorthbeach.com/ for more information. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. Enter Via 48th Ave. and take your first right across from Hamburger Joes. You don't have to be totally formal, blue jeans and a nice shirt . My plate was not cooked to the desired temperature but at that point any request for anything was met with a glare. Live entertainment nightly. They have a great wine and cocktail selection. Then we dined with friends. Food is excellent. 21 Main at North Beach Claimed Review Save Share 673 reviews #20 of 191 Restaurants in North Myrtle Beach $$$$ American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly 719 N Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-4581 +1 843-315-3000 Website Opens in 38 min : See all hours See all (173) Ratings and reviews 4.5 674 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere I called 21 Main and they were able to get us in. Everything was exceptional! We had four adults and five children (ages 4-11) present to celebrate our son's 40th birthday! At 8:30 we were informed that our reservation could no longer be honored as a certain number were late. This isnt a cheap dining experience but you wont be disappointed. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Does 21 Main at North Beach offer takeout? Paired that with a lobster tail that was very good but a $50 side as you pay the same for it if you get it as an entree. I advised him that he would know if he had asked his waitress and his hostess who were both informed of the impending tardy arrival of the other members of our group. I enquired whether there was party of 7-9 people waiting at the door to take the second table, but I got no reply to that question. Delicious food! The food was really good!! *** 21 Main At North Beach - www.21mainatnorthbeach.com - 21 Main features the finest 28 Day Dry-Aged Meats and offer the finest in fresh seafood. Do not go away without degusting tasty new york cheesecakes, crme brle and chocolate cakes. This place is awesome. Absolutely beautiful night. Add Business | Privacy Policy | Return/Refund Policy | About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions, About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions. As I say above I got the impression that our business was not that important to them and if we had not come in that evening for supper, it would have made no difference to them. Pricey but excellent service and amazing food. The location was pretty tight on space for the reception but the wedding reception had over 230 attendees. Not much ambiance in the restaurant but the atmosphere is quiet. Enter Via 48th Ave. and take your first right across from Hamburger Joes. the best Ive ever had. First, shed asked if we were ready to order drinks, I said yes, but she walked away. This address is not always listed . The service is amazing. 1820-1894. Read reviews and book now. My step-dad ordered the chilean sea bass and by 11pm that night he was throwing up all night!! This isnt a cheap dining experience but you wont be disappointed.More, Decided to eat out this Thanksgiving and did not want some average buffet experience or a mediocre plated service and this place looked very promising. He finally relented to wait another 5 minutes. (843) 281-2662 | info@northmyrtlebeachchamber.com. It tasted like a $40 steak not an $80 steak. Rate your experience! Born in Elek, Bks, Hungary on 21 Nov 1850 to Gottfried Hirt and Theresia Albert. 21 Main at North Beach is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 719 N Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-4581. 21 Main at North Beach - Tripadvisor Spectacular evening and meal with Jen and Marc. Did not have the experience of the regular menu yet which was also an option on Thanksgiving but definitely want to come back soon and try it considering how great everything else was.More, For the last +/-s 10 years, 9 or 10 of my friends and I have travelled to Myrtle Beach for a golfing holiday. It was not advertised that way. It was the Butchers BlockPrime Bone-In Pork Chop with Fig & Rosemary Jam. Is there a dress code? - Tripadvisor The staff was great. 21 Main at North Beach - North Myrtle Beach, SC on OpenTable My mother got the lobster tail and it was about the size of a crawfish. My husband got the 45 day aged Delmonico steak, and I had shrimp and grits ( menu says scallops they were easily substituted). It was loud and too crowded. Staff was very friendly. Our guests claim we have the best sushi on the 'Grand Strand', please come in and see for yourself! Mary Jane was our server and was definitely one of the best we have ever had anywhere. Search for yourself and well build your family tree together, Do not sell or share my personal information. Surf- Spicy King Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Lobster Tail, Flying Fish Roe, Mango Sauce. This made no impression on him whatsoever and the feeling that I had was that our business was not that important to them anyway. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. 21 Main features the finest 28 Day Dry-Aged Meats and offer the finest in fresh seafood. No big deal, its loud, I get it. I'm wondering if the place has, Nic S. said: I have visited many Hooters restaurants over the years in all different, Kyle J. said: First time here tonight, on vacation and thought we would try topgolf, Julia E. said: I love these guys!!! The server was terrific but its a Buffett so the server was just drinks. High recommended ! 719 North Beach Blvd - North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 - 843-315-3000 Off of US17 Oceanside In North Myrtle Beach, directly across from Barefoot Landing. Smart Casual. over a year ago Answer 1 answer We were seated at the worst table in a corner next to the meat freezers, the waitress was very automated, (just did her job and no more) Two of us ordered theAged Ribeye which was more fat than meat, the waitress never asked how our food was until we were done. Filet Mignon & 8 oz. Preservation Station, Hotels near LuLu's Beach Arcade and Ropes Course, Hotels near Heritage Shores Nature Preserve. Best steakhouse in NMB! Surf- Spicy King Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Lobster Tail, Flying Fish Roe, Mango Sauce, 21 Main Roll Kani, Avocado, Cucumber,Tuna, Salmon, Yellowtail, Japanese Mayonnaise, Sweet Eel Sauce, Sriracha, Multi-Colored Tobiko, Sesame Seeds, Wasabi Aioli Dipping Sauce, At Barefoot Landing - 4750 Hwy 17 S. - North Myrtle Beach, SC. The hand-crafted cocktails really kicked things off with some real taste bud ticklers. Food and service were both exceptional! Private party contact 21 Main Events at North Beach : (843) 282-7100 Location 719 N. Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Neighborhood North Myrtle Beach Cross street 48th Avenue South Parking details This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers. 21 Main at North Beach is rated 4.8 stars by 2979 OpenTable diners. We dined there with friends and would rate the total experience 5-Star! My plate was not cooked to the desired temperature but at that point any request for anything was met with a glare. But with everything in life, you must find and achieve a perfect balance. We are locals and took our friends from out of town.More, We ate here prior to attending a show at the Alabama Theater. It was cooked to perfection and seasoned great. Ask for her and you can't go wrong. Absolutely wonderful dining experience. The realm looked pretty but I was underwhelmed with the food, experience and energy in the room. 21 Main at North Beach 719 N Beach Blvd, Suite 7 North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 315-3000 Visit Website About Located within North Beach Plantation Resort, 21 Main Prime Steakhouse delivers exceptional world-class dining with a modern Southern ambiance. The sides were all amazing. When we got there and got seated right away and started off with a complimentary champagne toast. We will return.More. The service was top notch! Address: 719 North Beach Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, USA, Sorta formal. a review about service alone, but our server made a few comments/choices that I wanted to share. Service at 21 Main At North Beach is something one can call spectacular. Lobster Tail served with Whipped Potatoes & Asparagus & Drawn Butter, Herb Crusted Colorado Lamb Rack, Cauliflower Horseradish Pure, Roasted Baby Carrots, Red Wine Herb Reduction, Sweet Potato Pure, Field Peas, Charred Okra Succotash, Pan Ju, Soy Honey Roasted, Polynesian Braised Pork Shank, Scallion Whipped Potatoes, U-8 Pan Seared Scallops (4), Pea Pure, Fall Harvest Farro Salad, Romesco, Banana Flamb finished with a Rum, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Banana Liqueur served over Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Ask your server for tonight's preparation, Chef's Daily Preparation served with Vanilla Ice Cream, Fresh Brewed Espresso, Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka, Tia Maria and a Splash of Bailey's, Absolut Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Dark & White Mozart Liqueur, Crafted the Traditional Way with Brown Sugar & Whipped Cream, Crme De Menthe, Crme De Cacao, Cream, Served Up, Absolut Vanilla, Pumpkin Puree, Bailey's, Shot of Espresso, Cinnamon Sprinkle. Had the 20 OZ bone in dry aged ribeye. Everyone enjoyed their meal and my grandchildren loved the Mac & Cheese.best Mac & Cheese ever my 7 yr old exclaimed! Set in the Plantation House at North Beach Plantation in . This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. Sat outside in a nice spring evening. Server, Tara, was just wonderful ! Youll get hints when we find information about your relatives . Off of US17 Oceanside In North Myrtle Beach, directly across from Barefoot Landing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Extremely friendly! I eat at top end restaurants fairly often and I understand you are paying for the ambiance but this was offensive. We initially had a reservation at another place who told us they did not shave a reservation for us, and quickly set up a table. From stepping foot in the front until we departed, everything was outstanding! Service was good, ambiance par but the food was terrible. My wife got the 8oz filet and it was also cold. Lovin' Oven is the food & beverage service provider at North Beach Plantations elegant locations, including Seaside Caf, BLU, Poolside Bar & Grill and Events at North Beach. I had to go and find the manager one more time and remind him about his agreement to wait another5 5minutes. 21 Main At North Beach - What is the dress code for 21 Main? I guess we had kept the servers up too late for their liking although the rest of the restaurant was filled. Our server Kyle was great and knew his stuff. The sushi rolls are fabulous and the pork chop was the single best pork chop I have ever had in my entire life. Try great espresso, tea or lemonade, it's a must when visiting this steakhouse. 21 Main at North Beach Claimed Review Save Share 669 reviews #20 of 196 Restaurants in North Myrtle Beach $$$$ American Steakhouse Vegetarian Friendly 719 N Beach Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-4581 +1 843-315-3000 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (167) Reserve a table 2 Tue, 08/11 20:00 Find a table 669 RATINGS Food Service Value Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Watercress Baby Romaine Mesclun Golden Pear Cranberries Candied Pecans Honey Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette, Rhode Island Premium Northern Short Fin Calamari, Cilantro, Pickled Peppers, Tarragon Aioli, Sweet Chili Aioli, Dijon, Herb Encrusted Filet Mignon, Watercress Radish Spring Salad, Shaved Parmesan Reggiano, Black Truffle Vinaigrette, French Pernod, Spinach, Pancetta, Hollandaise Sauce, Served with Lacinato Kale, Roasted Peppers in a Smoked Mussels Infused White Wine Cream Sauce, Parmesan Encrusted U-8 Shrimp, Wine Garlic Cream, Bread Crumbs, 6 Oysters on the Half Shell, 3 Jumbo Shrimp, Jumbo Lump Crab, 10 Oysters on the Half Shell, Jumbo Shrimp (4), Lump Crab, 2-5 oz Lobster Tails, Watercress Baby Romaine Mesclun, Golden Pear, Cranberries, Candied Pecans, Honey Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette, House Made Dressing, Croutons, Parmesan Crisp, Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Tomato Coulis, Blue Cheese Dressing, Everything Seasoning, Rich Beef Stock, Caramelized Onion, Crouton, Gruyere & Provolone Cheese, 21 Main proudly serves USDA Prime and Certified Angus Beef. Price Fixed Menus Available for Private Dining Room 20- 40 Guests. The Easter bunny come around one and didnt visit everybody, yes, I mean us..we were a table of 6 people and nothing! The agedtomahawk ribeyes were probably the best steak weve ever had. Becky Pollard | May 21, 2018 | Category: Steak house in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Copyright . Parking details. Great place for a special occasion. Only comment- I wish that 21 Main would require no baseball hats! Yes, 21 Main at North Beach offers takeout services. 21 Main at North Beach, North Myrtle Beach - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Club Wyndham Hotels in North Myrtle Beach, Best Western Hotels in North Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach Hotels with Free Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in North Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach Hotels with Kitchenette, Hotels with Lazy Rivers in North Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach Hotels with Restaurants, Hotels near T.I.G.E.R.S. Dress Codes: Smart Casual - Judds=Men Ordered the calamari and it wascold and chewy. No cover, no dress code & certainly no . Private dining rooms are also available for special events such as a wedding, bridal shower, and meetings. Their newest venture, the elegant 21 Main Prime Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, encompasses all these things. . meat was very good and was cooked to perfection. Cheesecake was very good! Thanks! My filet was ok, very blah. By far the best steakhouse I have eaten in, in Myrtle/North Beach. It negatively impacts your elegant dining environment. Will definitely visit again! Staff was very friendly. 21 Main at North Beach 719 N. Beach Blvd North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 North Myrtle Beach | Steak | Book this Space ~100 About 21 Main at North Beach For over twenty-five years, Lovin' Oven Celebrations, Long Island's & Manhattan's premiere caterer, has built their reputation on superb cuisine, elegant locations and refined staff.
Hearthside Grove Hoa Fees, Dometic Water Heater Manual Mpd 94035, Suffolk County Pistol Permit Wait Time 2020, How To Connect Gator Claw Controller To Pc, Articles OTHER